PDA

View Full Version : Looking for roomies at Anime Overdose ^_^

Saikolady
12-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Attention AOD-goers: My friend and I are coming to the convention from Texas (42-hour bus trip! pity us! ;_;) to see PLC live again; as such, we're looking for a group of 2-4 people to possibly share a room with. We're willing to help pay for the cost of the room; between the two of us we can contribute around $100 for the whole weekend (although we can contribute more if it's really really needed). We really only need to store our stuff and possibly nap, so if you're willing to put up with two 19-year-old fangirls, let us know, ok? XD

We're going to be cosplaying Psycho le Cému (Frontiers Yura-sama and Daishi... the white ones). ^^

~ With Love and Yaoi, PikaChan & Saiko ~

Contact info, "PikaChan": Email - flyingpinkbunny@comcast.net, AIM - punq bunneh, MSN - baka_usagi_chan@hotmail.com
Contact info, "Saiko": Email - tsukikage_hakume@hotmail.com, AIM - Yura Ribetsu, MSN - wtfkadajishot@hotmail.com (If you're really considering this and you wish to use other means of communication, i.e. phone, e-mail me and I can call you, but only after Jan. 12th~)

NOTE: PikaChan is the only one who will be available through AIM and MSN until the 12th.

Sylver
01-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I'm not sure if my other friends would be up for it. But we'd share a room with you guys~ We're also going to be cosplaying PLC too ^^ I'll have to talk to my friend about it... but I don't see why there would be any problems... I'll add you to my msn okies?
I'm not sure how many of us there will be x.X at least me and my one other friend... and possibly two others...

Mucai
01-03-2005, 06:29 AM
I left a post on the thread at the Anime Overdose forum.

Saikolady
01-10-2005, 01:01 AM
We found a place to stay for AOD so this topic isn't really needed anymore yay! Thanks to everyone who replied <3 and everyone have fun at AOD ^_^~