PDA

View Full Version : Seeking cosplayers for Angel Sanctuary skit for Akon

cutekawaii
12-27-2002, 03:11 PM
I am putting together an Angel Sanctuary skit for A-kon 14 in Dallas, Texas. So far, I am Alexial, and cosplay.com member Rosiel is...Rosiel. I am seeking a few cosplayers to be in the skit. I need:

Ruri
Simple costume. You'd need 1) a large hospital gown and blindfold that can be removed from the back via velcro or snaps (velcro preferred), and 2) a sexy, leopard print chemise with black lace and such to be worn under the gown

Setsuna
I may NOT need a Sestuna. So, only agree to do this if you are willing to make a costume and end up not in the skit. Either way, this is an easy costume. All you would need is a white shirt and black pants and belt. If you want to do a fancier Setsuna, that's fine. No wings.

Lucifer
Again, I may NOT need a Lucifer. I want this Lucifer: http://angelicshrine.free.fr/images/lost32.jpg so, if you do not already have this costume, please don't make it unless you want to wear it outside of the skit, because I may not need you, and I don't want you to make this for nothing.

Sara
A simple dress will do.

So far, that's all I need. Please PM me if you are interested and send in some images of your previous costume work.

Thank you.

TsukiGuujin
12-28-2002, 12:11 AM
I'd love to do it, but there are only three AS characters I'd ever cosplay: Rosiel (which I'm currently working on), Adam Kadamon (which I may NEVER finish -.-), and Michael (although I prolly never will cuz I won't make a good one).

But, anyway, I really hope your skit turns out good!

Ganbatte!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

PretearWink
12-28-2002, 04:45 PM
*sob* I was going to try and head over to A-kon and ask if I could be Sarah, but A-kon falls on the EXACT dates of Jacon and I already promised to go there ;.;

cutekawaii
12-28-2002, 04:47 PM
*pout*

Originally posted by PretearWink
*sob* I was going to try and head over to A-kon and ask if I could be Sarah, but A-kon falls on the EXACT dates of Jacon and I already promised to go there ;.;