PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia gathering for Fanime 05?

Youko_Kurama
12-31-2004, 02:27 AM
I would like to know if there is any one going as a Tales of Symphonia character? The members of Fanime are holding a gathering and I am trying to get people from cosplay in on it. The bigger the group the better and more fun we all will have.

List of characters from Fanime: *every one will be added to this list* (some people have two costumes and do not know which character they will be for the gathering)

Day: friday or monday
Time:
Place:

Sheena ~ Chloe
Sheena (Chief outfit) ~ ? kuro_nekochan
Celsius ~ ? KimaLucifer
Luna ~ Airion
Kratos ~ Airion's Boyfriend
Mithos ~ Chichiri
Lloyd ~ Fallen_Magician
katz ~ ? YvonniePonnie's friend
Aisha ~ ? YvonniePonnie
Zelos ~ ? KimaLucifer
Colette ~ ? Matsuki
Chef Regal ~ ? Oniichan
Martel/ Mana Chick *end of game* ~ ? Youko Kurama

RandomPrefect
12-31-2004, 03:34 AM
everything looks right to me ^.^
can't wait till fanime, i'm almost done with luna all i have left is the staff and dyeing the wig after that its on to kratos, once i get the money

Youko_Kurama
01-01-2005, 02:54 AM
*smiles* well I was thinking about going as Martel/ Mana chick at the end of the game... but man that staff... does anyone have an idea of how to make it? Thanks so much

Matsuki
01-01-2005, 10:44 PM
im thinking about going as collett if i have time to make the costume so could you maybe put my name down as a "maybe collett"? ^^';

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
01-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Yo Youko! Me Chloe from Fanime Boards. Well, it seems some of us are busy lurking around the place looking for our group to grow bigger, eh? Heh heh. Good job! I like that potential of yours! Well, keep it !

Youko_Kurama
01-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Yo Youko! Me Chloe from Fanime Boards. Well, it seems some of us are busy lurking around the place looking for our group to grow bigger, eh? Heh heh. Good job! I like that potential of yours! Well, keep it !
*smiles* oh it was nothing... I just want to have a big gathering too. I am working hard on each gathering I am going to be in at Fanime. That and I had free time. Well I really think I will be doing Martel.... It is a cool costume... just need to find better pics of her.

RandomPrefect
01-27-2005, 02:47 AM
umm just wondering if we've got an idea about the time/place, no hurry =P but it'd be nice to know asap ^^

Youko_Kurama
01-27-2005, 08:04 PM
well I was thinking we doing it friday or monday.... this way we are not in the way of the big gatherings and people have the chance to come to our gathering. What do you guys thing?

RandomPrefect
01-27-2005, 10:30 PM
seams fine to me, but i don't have anything planned yet, once i get other things decided in might be a problem but for now sounds great ^^

YellerCrakka
01-31-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi... I will probably be going to Fanime, as work allows me time off, and if so, I'll be dressing up in my Chef Regal costume, just incase you'd like to know. ^_^

Youko_Kurama
01-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi... I will probably be going to Fanime, as work allows me time off, and if so, I'll be dressing up in my Chef Regal costume, just incase you'd like to know. ^_^
well thanks for telling me. I really hope you can go, we needed a Regal, even better that it is his chefs costume.

Youko_Kurama
02-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok gang, I would like to know which day would be best for you, friday or monday? We are out of the big gatherings way. I would also like to know what time do you guys think would be best. I am also asking 1nf3c73dxh4ck3r on her thoughts?

Matsuki
02-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Is Memorial day on the friday this year? uhh if the friday is Memorial Day then I'm leaning on the friday since there won't be school on that day n_n

hmmm.. how does everyone else feel about the gathering being on friday?

RandomPrefect
02-17-2005, 02:51 PM
umm i guess friday. i'm not going to be there for the whole convention so i'll need to have things pretty well decided soon to get a hotel ect.

Youko_Kurama
02-17-2005, 03:53 PM
well if we all do if for friday then it will have to be an hour before 4pm or a hour and half behind 4pm. The Dot Hack gathering is at four and if I have my Martel costume done then I would like to have so time to jump out of costumes and redo makeup. I will see whats up with it all on the Fanime boards.

Youko_Kurama
02-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok guys, what do you think about having the gathering at 6pm on friday??? The time is not taken by another gathering and I know that I should make it. Even if I am not in costume, I will at least take your picture.

RandomPrefect
02-24-2005, 11:40 PM
gah i feel so bad for this but, i'm not gonna be there friday at all or until REALY REALY late ;-;
is there any chance of something on saturday or sunday?
if not i can always sit it out until next year, not my favourite option but i don't want to mess up anyone elses plans.

Youko_Kurama
02-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Well, we could if we want.... did you tell Chloe?? See what she things about change the day. I am up for it as long as it does not around the times of my other gatherings. Could you do it for monday maybe?

RandomPrefect
02-28-2005, 12:27 AM
maybe... it depends on whether or not my boyfriend can get monday off work if so, yes but otherwise no, i'll ask him tonight ... *crosses fingers*
oh yeah and i have a change in costume line instead of kratos i'll be bringing WONDER CHEF KRATOS!!! of doom.

Youko_Kurama
02-28-2005, 04:13 AM
LOL, I really hope that you can make it... We will see and be on wait for your post.

RandomPrefect
02-28-2005, 06:27 PM
okay it'll be monday or friday depending on which day zot can get off work, if its friday it'll have to be evening and on monday early after noon i guess...... hopefully he'll remember to ask about it tonight or soon T_T

Matsuki
03-13-2005, 12:45 PM
hey errr... how bout we do it Monday? I think Memorial Day is on that day so I don't have school lol. How do you guys feel about having it on Monday? I'm almost definitely sure that I'll be going as Collete (possibly Tabetha but more for Collete)

RandomPrefect
03-13-2005, 05:35 PM
i'm definetly not going to be there monday... i'm pretty sure we'll be doing it on friday though

Youko_Kurama
03-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Well Give me a heads up on the gthering.... Sadly I do not think I will be able to make Martle... See I have Naraku and Angel to make as well as to help my mother kick out 7 other costumes.... I know I do not have the time or the money. Really really sorry.... But I will be there to at least help with pictures. I will be there as a Photographer. I love helping groups out with picture ideas and such. I will also keep running this gathering. It is the least I can do.

RandomPrefect
03-15-2005, 07:47 PM
awww i'm sorry you won't be able to be in costume, but i look forward to have you as a photographer ^^
maybe we can do ToS at AX

Youko_Kurama
03-15-2005, 11:27 PM
*smiles* I would love that... I will have to see if I can make the costume by then... I do know that I was roped into making either Shiva or Siren from FF8..... That or maybe Quezacotl.... but other then picking and making one of those costumes, I am sure that I will try my hardest to make Martel. I have yet to see anyone do the Martel/ mana chick at the end of the game. Therefore I will try to make her. we will have to see. But I do know that I am going to AX.... That or Team Flex will kill me. *giggles* I will give it my all.

Ok, so guys is 6 ok on friday? Yes or no?

RandomPrefect
03-17-2005, 12:36 AM
i'd have to say yes, i better get to work on kratos ...... stupid me letting utena take over my time ^^

Youko_Kurama
03-17-2005, 02:39 AM
Cool, Any one else have a time that is best for them that does not take up another gathering time???? Or is 6 good for you all?

RandomPrefect
03-24-2005, 12:59 AM
6 is fine for me ^^

Youko_Kurama
04-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Ok I have given enough time for every one to voice what time they want it, but no one has really said anything about changing it. Therefore I will make sure that BSaphire adds this gathering to the gathering list for Friday at 6pm. As for location, where would you all like it to be held. I know that we should make our meeting place at the foutains or at least the lower lobby.

RandomPrefect
04-06-2005, 10:54 PM
the fountains would be good i NEED to get i picture of me as luna on the big ball thingeys ^^

Youko_Kurama
04-07-2005, 08:39 PM
so is that where you want to meet at... then we all can move to a really cool place I know that would work so well with TOS. It is a little walk, but a walk never hurt anyone and the even better thing is that we will not have other cosplayers getting in the way of the pictures. Your thoughts??? And yes this is open for every one's thoughts. Just to let every one know.

RandomPrefect
04-15-2005, 08:17 PM
i'm fine with that i just have to remember to bring shoes for the walking... damn luna being barefoot =P

Youko_Kurama
04-16-2005, 12:13 AM
i'm fine with that i just have to remember to bring shoes for the walking... damn luna being barefoot =P

I understand that. My Youko and Inu costumes do not have shoes too... And you really should wear shoes at Fanime... Man was it hot last year. My poor feet.

RandomPrefect
04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
yeah i'm planning on bringing sandals or something i can slip off for pictures, my insane boyfriend suggests duct tape on the soles of your feet.... *smacks him*

RandomPrefect
05-19-2005, 12:36 PM
oh the bane of most cosplayers strikes agian, i've suddenly been struck with a rush of schoolwork and a lack of drive and haven't finished up kratos yet, i may not be able to come to fanime at all this year but i'm gonna try as hard as i can to at least come for the ToS group ;-;
luna will be ready if i do come but kratos is almosty a definetly no go =/

Matsuki
05-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Sorry but, I'm out. I underestimated how much time left-there was. ;_;
have fun anyways! ^^

Youko_Kurama
05-21-2005, 03:03 AM
I am so sorry to hear that you two... I hope the best for the two of you.
RandomPrefect: I hope that you will be able to at least show up in that great Luna costume of yours.
Matsuki: I am really sorry to hear about that. I will make sure to take lots of pictures so that you can see them.

RandomPrefect
05-23-2005, 08:16 PM
good news i WILL be coming for the gathering ^^
but only luna, maybe i'll throw my boyfriend into his kratos wig for fun =P

Youko_Kurama
05-24-2005, 03:03 AM
That is so great to hear... I hope that every one else will show up too. Can not wait to see you all at the con.