PDA

View Full Version : is it too late to pre-register?

starbear
01-01-2005, 05:28 AM
im wondering..do u think that its too late to pre-register for this con?SHOULD i pre-register??O_o is it going to b soooo croweded that i cant even get in?

RandomPrefect
01-01-2005, 05:52 AM
last year i didn't pre reg and i was able to get in pretty fast , but i waited to the later afternoon so that may have helped.....i hope it isn't possible to get in because i didn't get to pre reg this year either =/

Matsuki
01-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Of course its not too late to preregister!!.. lol its only the beggining of January and the con's at the end of May. Last year i didnt preregister untill the last day that we were able to send our mail in to preregister. ^^';;;; I think it'd be pretty good to pre-reg. you get a neat badge to keep as a souvenier.. no line ^__^'; when i got there on the Saturday last year there was a long line..not sure how fast it went coz since I pre-registered i got in quick. btw i think I was there..umm 8-9:30am so.. it seems like.. there'll be a long line in the morning saturday, so if you go then... it'll be handy like candy to have pre-registered.. i think? ^__^';

Anele
01-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Anybody know if Fanime did their server switch yet (said they would the week of December 6th, I think). I sent in my check for registration nearly two months ago, and I received the cancelled [they cashed it] check back a while ago, but still no sign of me on the registration list, nor have I gotten an email from them (I emailed them a couple of times regarding this). :lost:

AmazonPrincess
01-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Anybody know if Fanime did their server switch yet (said they would the week of December 6th, I think). I sent in my check for registration nearly two months ago, and I received the cancelled [they cashed it] check back a while ago, but still no sign of me on the registration list, nor have I gotten an email from them (I emailed them a couple of times regarding this). :lost:

Last year it took forever for my registration to show up on their site (I also pre-regged by check) It seems that they deposit and then (by Feb) start the rest of the steps in processing your order. You shouldn't worry. It turned out just fine for me. ^_^

Ready2Rokk
01-11-2005, 01:08 PM
I pre-regged online and payed through paypal a few days ago and I still haven't shown up on the pre-reg list. I don't know what's up with them, last year I showed up almost instantly after I payed.

BSaphire
01-18-2005, 12:25 PM
The current pre-registration price is $45 untill Jan 31, 2005.

There change in web servers will happen this month towards the end so they will not be updating registration and answering emails when it happens.

Current count of listed Pre-reg members is 1450.

Hotel Registration is not available yet.

Guests of Honor:

Hiroyuki Yamaga ~ President of Studio GAINAX. Hiroyuki is the co-producer of FLCL (Furi-Kuri) and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Steve Bennett ~ Founder and Art Director of International Comics & Entertainment (formerly Studio Ironcat)

For More Info Check their site:Fanime.com (http://www.fanime.com)