PDA

View Full Version : CCAD Anime Club?

nekomi-chan
01-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi all,

I'm attending CCAD next fall and I'd like to find out a bit more about CCAD's (Columbus College of Art and Design) anime group. Do they have a lot of meetings/get-togethers/etc?

I should have been a college sophomore next year, but I held off on college a year to get married (hehe). So I'll be a freshman working towards an animation major. Anyone else around here CCAD students/anime club members?

AndraiaTower
09-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Um, I attended the last meeting they had before the start of the summer, they'll be starting up again soon I'm sure. They are really good about keeping their website up to date so check it out, here's the site: http://www.tsukiyama-sama.net/CCADAnimeClub/

Sadira Pookie
05-04-2006, 10:48 AM
i know this thread is long since dead, but i am the president for the 2006-2007 year of CCAD's anime club.

we host meetings on sunday nights, and we attend various conventions and other group hosted events throughout the year. we'll be at the activities fair next year, so be sure to stop by.

we're looking to host our own mini-sister club event again, with iron cosplay challenges and events. the website will be updated with the new info, Lily the past president resigned when she left CCAD.

You can email me at dragynwyngz13@hotmail.com with any further questions. ^^

Mikepower9
02-08-2007, 08:50 PM
My brother goes there, but I don't think he goes to the club. It sounded cool, but until recently it was the same time as the OSU club (where I go to school). If you're bored on a friday the OSU club is pretty good too.

Hey Sadria, is the CCAD hitting AP this year?