PDA

View Full Version : VA/NC Cosplayer's Photographer!

BethanyH
01-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi!
My name is Bethany. I am new to cosplay, but I am loving what I see. You could call me more of a fan, than a player, though. I love the creativity I see coming from the work of cosplayers. I am inspired by your hard work, and I would love to help you set your vision into pictures. I'm talking about YOUR perfect vision of how you want to see yourself with your costume.

I can help with set design, and when you give me references to work with, I will ensure your vision is realized. :)

I use a digital camera, so we can always take as many pictures as needed--no worry about the cost of developing & scanning! (Yes, you can still have photo prints made with digital images!) I can even do some digital editing/manipulation.

You can see examples of my work in my gallery on Deviant Art: http://bethanyh.deviantart.com/gallery

I am in the Hampton Roads area, and I am very willing to travel for a photo shoot. So, if you're interested in what I have to offer, just let me know! I'd love to work with you. :bigtu:

bigwil
01-03-2005, 03:09 PM
:chatah: Nice photos..come hang out with at us katsucon!!!

Tohma
01-03-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm in the northwest part of NC and have no idea where Hampton Roads is, but maybe meeting and doing a photoshoot of sorts sounds like an awesome idea. I always like to get good pictures of my costumes but since no one I know likes to do the whole photoshoot idea I never seem to get the opportunity. ^^;;

Where is Hampton Roads?

BethanyH
01-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Hi!
Hampton Roads is: Norfolk, Va Beach, & Hampton. As far south & east as you can get in Viginia.
Please email me with info about which costumes you would like to use in a shoot. I'm sure we can come up with something we'd both be excited to do! bethanyg@hotmail.com

Bethany :-)

BethanyH
01-03-2005, 07:42 PM
I'd love to get some information about the event--have a link for me?

bigwil
01-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I'd love to get some information about the event--have a link for me?http://www.katsucon.com/index.php..here ya go :japan:

Giant Alucard
01-12-2005, 09:30 AM
you should join us for the con. It's quite fun with lots of great cosplayers. I'd think you'd enjoy it.

Riji
01-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Wow, I reallly like your photographs on DeviantArt. You should really join us for Katsucon! There's going to be a ton of cosplayers there and it's definitely a photo opportunity.

If we wanted to get a photoshoot with you, what price range are we looking at? I think I'm going to want a photoshoot later in the year.

BethanyH
01-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow, I reallly like your photographs on DeviantArt. You should really join us for Katsucon! There's going to be a ton of cosplayers there and it's definitely a photo opportunity.

If we wanted to get a photoshoot with you, what price range are we looking at? I think I'm going to want a photoshoot later in the year.

Aw, thank you. I really enjoy sharing my pictures at dA.
I've been meaning to post about this...I think I can only go to Katsucon if there are VCS members that wish to fund my trip. (Or help me get there...& lodging.) After that, I wouldn't charge anything--as a first time sort of thing, and I would take all the pictures you guys wanted!

As far as a private shoot, I have really reasonable prices. If I would have extensive traveling to do, I would need compensation, but I'm fair. I think, for a session, about $60...and that would be as many photos as needed, and as much time as needed. :-)

Riji
01-21-2005, 01:21 PM
That's not a bad price. Would it go up if more than one person was in the photoshoot?

BethanyH
01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
That's not a bad price. Would it go up if more than one person was in the photoshoot?
No, it wouldn't! :-) That is, as long as it was still the same shoot.