PDA

View Full Version : The Tac Thread-(March Tac Event)

Cazeson_Zear
01-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Since cosplay.com cleaned up the Anime North thread and added the new ones in Canada Conventions i thought i should start an offical Tac Thread here.

Anyway me and a Friend would like to host a Yugioh Tournment at March Tac, we are still working on details, but i will have 2 signs with me while im there, one of which is for my costume the other calling all duelist to tournemt and then the time and etc.

Yes so we need to talk about it more but im sure you get the main idea.

Michi
01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
o.o You don't need to start a new one. The old one can be moved eventually. ^^; Besides that, um, why are you posting this under CNAnime? Hobbystar does run March TAC, but it isn't CN. o_o; It should be under the regular Canada Cosplay forum.

Cazeson_Zear
01-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Ya, i no but it is still at the the metro toronto convention center.
So i figured why not.

And The old Tac thread is about the time's places, and cosplays, not this event me and my friend are hosting.

trigun_fan
01-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Um. Yeah im the other dude that Cazeson was talking about, Wow it took me long time to type his name >.< Um....Yeah Dont come unless You got skills....YEAh...Come on down itll be fun guys......Now Bring IT ON (Not Actually Ment As A Threat)

Michi
01-04-2005, 04:32 PM
You should probably ask a mod to move it. ^^;

Anyway. Is this just going to be a private tournament? You might want to ask Hobbystar if they'd be interested in having it as an official event, but I dunno how helpful they'd be. x_X It'd be hard to hold it at the con when it's not a real sponsored event. =/

Amy the Yu
01-04-2005, 07:14 PM
I think this kind of thing would go over better with Anime North, which isn't big and coporate (although big). They'd probably be happy to have people organize the tournament so that their own staffers won't have to.

Michi
01-04-2005, 08:46 PM
That's a really good point. ^^ It'd be easier to make it an official con event that way too!

trigun_fan
01-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the advice, but we dont no which days we can go to AN so, Maybe for Tac or CNA. Most likely Tac. And i will email hobbystar asking them about this.

I have a little surpise for my oppenent when i duel them. hehe.