PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 2 @ Dragon Con 2005

eyedea803
01-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Im planning on hitting up DC this year w/a bunch of my friends and I was wondering if anyone else was planning on making any costumes from Soul Calibur 2. I began a few months ago on my NIghtmare costume. Currently Im working on his demon arm/shoulder. Im gonna do his 2P character that dosent have any armor on his upper body. I have some pics if ya want to check out what Ive done so far :skidude2:

deadXXreckoning
02-14-2005, 07:36 PM
I know this probably isn't what you're looking for, but I'm in the planning/materials stage of 1P version Nightmare, with a completion date of early 2006. I'd love to finish by Dragon*Con this year, but my current project (about the same size/difficulty as Nightmare) is totally overwhelming and I just don't have the time. I WILL be there though (at D*Con '05), and I can't wait to get some shots of you. Good luck!

Oh yeah, by the way, if you're having difficulty with some of the construction of Nightmare, PM me. I'm completely anal about my costumes, so I've done a lot of research/experiments on how to construct the armor (materials etc.) and that evil arm of his. I've also come across some good pictures, if you're interested.

eyedea803
02-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey deadxxxreckoning that sounds awsome :bigtu: . I would like to see pics of someone elses demon arm if you have came across them. Im about to begin on the actual arm between now and next week. I have to trim the shoulder piece a little bit more and begin designing/constructing a way to attatch the shoulder piece to my body. By the way I really like the Sumara....it looks prettty scary and let me know if u have some photos that may help :chatah: :skidude2:

makio
02-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Are you looking for any particular characters or is just a gathering of SC themed costumers?

eyedea803
02-27-2005, 08:42 PM
sorry it took me so long to reply....yeah Im not looking for any particular characters ones but I am looking for SC2 characters to be with as a group when I go to DC