adachi_momo
01-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey, hey - any girls remember the HOT guy at the J-rock booth? XD

alicenine
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Hmmm... did he have blue & black hair?

adachi_momo
01-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Black hair - I think one day it had blue, the other it had blonde. Lemme see if I have a link to his pic =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/adachi_momo/18cc0082.jpg

There we go. Mmm... ^^ Not a -really- good pic, but...good Lord, he was hot.

alicenine
01-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Oh my god! My friend is a good friend of his! His name is Henry or Harry or something like that (I think). He runs the jrock booth, right? I was so sad when I found out I completely missed him and the booth! I think he's going to be at this year's con, since my friend says that he always tries to go to it. But I'll check with her to make sure this information's right.

adachi_momo
01-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Yeah!!! His name was -really- american and started with an H, me thinks! He was there, as far as I know, 2003 and 2004, so I'm praying he'll be there this year! ^^ Just makes the con all the better!

Akira_Kun
01-10-2005, 02:56 PM
his name Harry and he owns House of Jpop. hes like 24 or something and my friend, (the little goth girl that was at the booth with him) who's like 16 swears shes his b/f. but yes, every year i always hear the girls go crazy and giddy over him.

adachi_momo
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Herry - that's right ^^ And - Ohmigod - Akira_Kun XD I saw you at Comic Con. I'm not a stalker or anything - trust me, but I remember taking your pic when you had the leather and netting on and stuff with the "Wanna Walk Me?" sign on XD My friends and I thought it was the funniest thing, so we had to ask you. Not sure if you remember us, we were the freaks dressed as Selphie (moi), Eowyn (with glasses), a Sakura (from Naruto) with brown hair, and a Miaka (from FY).

Just thought it that funny ^^; I probably sound like more of a freak - sorry if I creeped ya out.

adachi_momo
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Harry* >< stupid typos.

ZiggyB
01-10-2005, 08:19 PM
This has nothing to do with Comic-Con so this thread will be closed.