PDA

View Full Version : Goa'uld at Dragon*con?

ender
01-10-2005, 05:23 AM
'allo, 'allo. ender here, with another 5:24:05 AM post. :D

SO. you cosplayers. you few and proud d*c attendees. you crazy kids, you one outta twelve people here at cosplay.com who make non anime costumes...! iunno if that's a real statistic, but whatever. anyway. ender's going to dragon*con. you know what that means. you don't?

...oh.

well, it means i'll be making ra. yes, yes. the one, the only ra from the stargate movie. i'm psyched. but! i'm really curious to see if anyone is or wants to attempt any of the many goa'uld from sg-1. why? well, i've got an idea for a really great skit, but it requires as many of the system lords as possible, so i figured i'd make a light inquiry before i go any further. so, what's the word? anyone interested? anyone? there's gotta be a hathor out there somewhere! XD i'll be bringing mah daniel costume as well, and sai (thatyaoiboy) will be tagging along as my skaara. it'll be loads of wacky goodness, and... loads of shoulder pain for me walking around in that ra costume! wheee~

come on, kids! :heart:

Hikaruchan
01-10-2005, 10:23 PM
There were some Stargate costumes there last year, unfortunately don't know how to contact them. Might also want to post on DragonCon livejournals to see if get nibble.

Lucifer
01-12-2005, 09:45 AM
If only I were taller, male, and more skilled would I love to join in. I especially love Anubis (film version).

I look forward to seeing it all :)

podo_saisana
01-12-2005, 06:25 PM
This past year, most of the guys in my star wars 501st group had SG1 costumes as well, and more and more of us are getting into it. I don't know of anyone that's doing a system lord yet, but I am working on a Priestess of Apophis (or maybe a different one, not hard to change the tattoo when I do it) and Zat gun for Dragoncon'05 to join in with them. This isn't a bad idea though! It'd be pretty sweet to actually see a good sized system lords group.

Rave
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
I know this sounds horrible, but reading that made me want to fangirl *squee* XD

I've been meaning to friend you on LJ, but i'm a HUGE chicken!

anywho, i'm going to D*C, but we're not doing StarGate this year ;_; we were going to cause I had a friend that wanted to be a Goa'uld, but with the other costumes we've got planned we can't do it. This'll be my first year doing Eternal Sailor Mars XD so i'm determined to get that done and out of the way!

Though, the jump suits really wouldn't be that hard to attain...i've already got the patches o.o hmmmmm

AniMajor
02-02-2005, 06:30 PM
I don't think I could pull off a Go'uld, but I am going to try to do an Nox costume. If I do, I'll try to find you guys.

Giant Alucard
02-16-2005, 08:29 AM
My friends and I are to go to Dragoncon, If so I will try and go as Tilk from the series.

Neo Dave
03-15-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll be going to DragonCon as a Ghostbusters, Colonial Marine and Stargate SG-10b member (The SF Bay area team from www.sg-command.net ) You might want to check the website. There is alot of info on costumes there if you need help and you might be able to rally some goa'ulds. See ya there Ra. :bigtu:

Dave

Ragresen
03-25-2005, 07:38 PM
There every year being local and an Eternal Meber. As a 501st member I will have a few Star Wars things with me like my hopefully finished and ready to go ARC Trooper Commander, but of course I will have my oldies but goodies of my Stormtrooper, Gunner and Royal Guard. But I also plan to have a few Anime Based costumes with me maybe even bring along Kozi or Yura costumes for fun.