PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Kiss #4

mandichan
12-29-2002, 01:56 PM
I hope some other people here read ParaKiss...!! (If you don't, go read it!!! XD)

#4 is great!! I just got it~~~!! Wasn't it wonderful? I think Isabella is sooo cool, her story just made me want to cry T-T

George can piss me off so much sometimes, but then sometimes, he's just so cool ^-^ I love the way this story is developing though, all the characters are so great, and the insight into "caroline's" thoughts is just so true to life.

Plus I love the fashions XD

So who else loves ParaKiss???

katchoo
12-29-2002, 06:29 PM
When did number 4 come out? I've been waiting forever!!! I love PKiss and all the fashions. I hope to make an outfit for the mini masq at ax.

mandichan
12-30-2002, 08:47 AM
I'm not sure when it came out exactly, all I know is its out now, and its soo good ~o~ (The new Peach Girl is out, too! XD)

katchoo
12-30-2002, 10:55 AM
oh yay! *runs to comic book store*hehe thanks for the information!

Something Lulu
12-30-2002, 10:26 PM
::shakes fist in the air::
I've been checking the computer at the bookstore I work at everyday to see if the warehouses have #4 yet. It became available 12/24 apparently, but the warehouses don't have it yet. I'm going to try again tomorrow. It's making me crazy! lol

That manga is so good!!!! @_@ ::looks at signature pic and wishes #4 was out:: I love the artwork and all the clothing. It's done in such a unique way. And the story is great too.

Kaede
01-11-2003, 01:34 PM
*screams incoherently* i love parakiss. im in the middle of a miwako costume right now. now i must go buy the 4th.

katchoo
01-11-2003, 02:25 PM
augh!!! I can't find pk 4...my comic store sold my copy to someone else. Totally pissed!!!

mandichan
01-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by katchoo24
augh!!! I can't find pk 4...my comic store sold my copy to someone else. Totally pissed!!!

That's what happened to me!! Except with #2 ~_~ And then I went to every comic store I could find, and asked for it.. They all looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for it -_- Eventually, my usual comic store got it back in~ :D

katchoo
01-12-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeah, they got all pissed when I said I would check borders. hehe But they order very few manga, so it's hard for me to be loyal with them in that area. I go to them for everything else, though.