PDA

View Full Version : The "Did you take my picture at Ohayocon?" thread

Eurobeat King
01-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Somehow this sort of thread always appears after a con, so I thought I might start it before the con begins and let people start asking to see if anyone took their pictures once the con ends. ;)

Please post here if you're trying to find a picture(s) of a costume or costumes you wore at Ohayocon 2005. Hopefully there will be photographers who did and will find and post the picture of you. Example: Eurobeat King asks "Did you take a picture of me in my Eurobeat King outfit? I wore it Saturday afternoon.." And if someone did take his picture, they'll reply and post the link to the picture.. simple. ;)

NOTE: Please make sure to ask for a picture of YOURSELF in costume, and not of someone else. Many times threads get started titled "I'm looking for this cosplayer/ does anyone know who this is??" and we don't allow those kinds of threads, nor do we allow people to post on this thread and ask "Who is this Gunner Yuna?", show a picture, and someone replies "that's my friend ____" We don't allow that to respect the cosplayer's privacy.. :) So please just post here and ask if anyone took a picture of your costume(s). simple ;)

(I read this post often after cons, and as I'm busy posting my own convention pictures, hopefully you'll find them. I may not neccessarily reply and post a link to your specific picture, but hopefully I'll have managed to take 1 or more pictures this weekend.)

See you at the con / hope you had fun!! :D

KaoruNoTenshi
01-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Yay for first responses~

There are pictures floating around of me in the following costumes, that I would not mind seeing.

1) Heartless Riku ("modern") with the Lady Luck keyblade
2) Schuldich from Weiss Kreuz
3) Cedric Diggory ("Not Ron") from Harry Potter

Thanks!

twilight_moon
01-16-2005, 04:42 PM
hehe, I dont have film developed yet, so I cant post it yet, but I saw the first two and my compliments to them. I had to leave cause of stupid snow on Sunday morning so I couldnt see your Cedric costume. Hopefully someone will have a pic.

Me, Lord Sesshomaru aided my fame for my first cosplay ever! hehe, everyone digs the fluffy!

321stars
01-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Hmm... I was:

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) most of Friday and Saturday until shortly after 5 o'clock. I was one of the taller ones, a giiirl, and my automail consister of a glove painted silver. u.u;

Alice (DDR) on Saturday night...with the correct suspenders and no cat ears (I think only Al got me in this).

WarMonger83
01-16-2005, 07:20 PM
looking for pictures of me in my Counter-terrorist costume... (AKA counter-strike guy)
wore it most of friday night and all day saturday

Paul Soth
01-16-2005, 07:26 PM
If someone can recommend a good place to dump my pictures, I can get on that.

Lady
01-16-2005, 07:33 PM

Well, there's always the unlimited cosplay.com photo space....

darkdjinn
01-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Please tell me someone got pictures of Auron grinding on Yuna at the dance! Or has him walking on his hands/breakdancing!

Any Auron pictures from Ohayoncon I wanna see! I think there is a site called Death-something or other that has Ohayocon pics too...

Rinoa2008
01-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I was there Friday through Sunday ^.^ I was the Rinoa Heartilly who was often with a Moogle/Selphie and a Squall. I didn't take any pictures but I had mine taken over 100 times.

R1KKu
01-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Please tell me someone got pictures of Auron grinding on Yuna at the dance! Or has him walking on his hands/breakdancing!

Any Auron pictures from Ohayoncon I wanna see! I think there is a site called Death-something or other that has Ohayocon pics too...

Were you the Auron with the foam sword? I think I got a few pix of you, no grinding though o.O. I dont have them uploaded yet, but Ill put a link in the other sticky that EBK made in the Ohayo forum.

And maybe you are thinking about Deathcom Multimedia or something like that???

Oh, and would anyone happen to have pix of me in my Juroumaru costume? Weird looking character with purple long hair, a mask, green hakama and top, and shackles. I got some, but heh, I want more =)

miss miyazawa
01-16-2005, 07:56 PM
photobucket.com is always a good website for hosting pictures. they're free and have a lot of space.

the dance sounds like it was fun. didn't make it, though. :sulk:

Bobbi
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Looking for pictures of me!

Friday, I wore Flonne from Disagea briefly, so I doubt there'll be many pictures. My shoes were killing me and they were way too slick. I was sliding on carpet. ><;; Friday evening I wore Gunner Yuna. I was the larger one with the boobs.

Saturday I wore Psychicer Yuna for most of the day. I wore Gunner Yuna later that night... but I don't think anyone got a picture of me then.

Sunday I wore Psychicer Yuna... until about 10 minutes ago... yay for riding home in costume. =P

Paul Soth
01-16-2005, 08:54 PM
looking for pictures of me in my Counter-terrorist costume... (AKA counter-strike guy)
wore it most of friday night and all day saturday

This?

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=3111755&gid=6325419&&imgid=81280077#top

Ameria
01-16-2005, 09:26 PM
w00t, I'll be getting my photos uploaded ASAP! For now I have a few I'd like to mention if I may. ^^

Friday -
Monkey D. Luffy in the Alabasta robe from One Piece

Saturday -
Leon Orcot from Petshop of Horrors (yes, the one that purchased the dead Strelitzia... :thumbsup: )

Sunday -
Sadako from Ringu, either alone or with the Pizza "Ring" xD

Bonk
01-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Just curious if anyone snagged a picture of me cosplaying Kiba (from Naruto) on Saturday =P.

I was the Kiba with the dog on her head, and if you caught me with it, the sign that read 'Yes, I know I have a (cute) dog on my head', because of all of the comments Akamaru was getting.

And, even better, if you were at the Naruto Photoshoot when I finally mastered the Juujin Bunshin (after much trial and error) xD;.

mutsumicloud
01-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me as Sephiroth...I had a very long white wig, and a massive sword. I guess more than one person could fit that description though...so far I know of 3 that were there so I guess I have a 33% chance.

diamondscan
01-16-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm looking for pictures of Ashe (not the one with the guy friend) from Final Fantasy 12 and the Rinoa with a moogle stuffed animal.

Thanks guys! I had such a great time, this being my first con ever. :D

LilMeesh
01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me as Sephiroth...I had a very long white wig, and a massive sword. I guess more than one person could fit that description though...so far I know of 3 that were there so I guess I have a 33% chance.

hmm, where you the one that every time I saw I called out "Sephi-buns?" XDDDDD If so I may have a picture of you..I'm not sure ^^;;;

On another note, I would really liek to knwo if people have some pictures of me in my vincent Valentine Costumes up. I was the short girl, that went by the nick-name of Mini-vinnie. I had an art table too, o_o. I yelled out Knives for president and held up that picture of mine..and i hung out with the I THINK only male vincent there for a bit (you knwo..the one who had that extremly kick ass life streme rifle) I also had the red cat-eye contacts......soo..erm there you go! XD

mutsumicloud
01-16-2005, 10:40 PM
hmm, where you the one that every time I saw I called out "Sephi-buns?" XDDDDD If so I may have a picture of you..I'm not sure ^^;;;

On another note, I would really liek to knwo if people have some pictures of me in my vincent Valentine Costumes up. I was the short girl, that went by the nick-name of Mini-vinnie. I had an art table too, o_o. I yelled out Knives for president and held up that picture of mine..and i hung out with the I THINK only male vincent there for a bit (you knwo..the one who had that extremly kick ass life streme rifle) I also had the red cat-eye contacts......soo..erm there you go! XD

I don't remember being called Sephi-buns....but I know I got a picture with you. As soon as my friend gives me the pictures I'll post it.

DarthZim
01-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Yay for first responses~

There are pictures floating around of me in the following costumes, that I would not mind seeing.

1) Heartless Riku ("modern") with the Lady Luck keyblade
2) Schuldich from Weiss Kreuz
3) Cedric Diggory ("Not Ron") from Harry Potter

Thanks!

Is this the Cedric costume? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/gundam_obsessive_01/Ohayocon%2005/Harry_Potter-Cedric.jpg

(I just found that on someone else's album, but maybe it's you? ^^; )

osuwari4646
01-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone got a pic of me Saturday. I was wearing a red shirt that said Spike's fangirl on the front and BANG! with bulletholes in it on the back. I was, of course, accompanied by Spike. I know a couple people got pic of the two of us laying on a bench....I'd really like to see those (didn't get a pic of that myself)...

Dorchadas
01-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Hello ^_^ I'm new to this site, since Ohayocon was my first time cosplaying ever... I don't think the "generic Noir thug" at AS&V counts, since it was just a suit and shades.

Anyway, I was the Carboard Tube Samurai with the hakama. My camera broke on Friday, so I'm somewhat strapped for pictures. I wore it both Friday and Saturday.

Oh, and if the other person who cosplayed the Cardboard Tube Samurai reads this, I'd like a copy of the picture we took together :)

Tigeriskitty
01-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Lets see if anyone got one of me, I was Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 in her mage dressphere. I was there most of the day on Saturday.

Also my first cosplay so if anyone has pictures I'd be greatful, thanks!

Miyabi-
01-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Holy quick responses Batman! There are 26 people viewing the Ohayocon forums as I'm posting this...wow.
Ok, I'll have most of my pictures tomorrow and they'll be posted here when I get them:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v280/KonekoMiyabi/Ohayocon%202005/

Bobbi
01-17-2005, 12:15 AM
diamondscan, your Ashe was so gorgeous! I have a picture of you, and I'll send it as soon as I can get it from my boyfriend. He has the pictures on his camera.

Between myself and him, I'm pretty sure we got pictures of most everyone.. besdies the few times when the batteries were going dead. I missed some nice costumes (a really pretty summoner yuna too T_T) But I'll let everyone know when I have my pictures up! It should be sometime this next week. I need to design a spiffy template for it!

crazymiko
01-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Ooh, nifty. I'm looking for pictures of me dressed as Hitomi from Escaflowne, Touga from Utena, and Youji from Weiss Kreuz. I think I was in Hitomi Friday and Sunday. Touga and Youji both on Saturday. Thanks!

half-breeds
01-17-2005, 12:20 AM
If anyone took a picture or a Ranma -girl version- cosplayer whos hair wasn't spray painted red that was me! I am really curious to who took a picture of me. Anybody take my picture?I was Ranma Saturday and Sunday, I have my photos already on my computer, so happy!

Nameless
01-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Me and my boss were not that hard to find at the con. On friday I was a White Mage Priest and he was Blade 1. Saturday I started off as a Black Mage Wizard then changed into Chris Redfield from Resident Evil. My boss changed it up with his Blade 2 outfit in the beginning and then changed into his Neo from the Matrix Reloaded.

And like I said, we weren't that hard to find because we were the best looking black duo at the con.

Anne Packrat
01-17-2005, 01:27 AM
R1kku, Dorchadas: Fansview has pictures of both of you. And just so you know, you were complimented for your costumes on the catsonmars forums. (R1kku, they said your costume was well done, but they didn't know the character, and Dorchadas they said yours was just very original and classic.)

Anyone have my picture? I was hard to miss on Saturday - I was the huge penguin from Tuxedo Gin. On Friday I was a random Naruto.

R1KKu
01-17-2005, 01:44 AM
R1kku, Dorchadas: Fansview has pictures of both of you. And just so you know, you were complimented for your costumes on the catsonmars forums. (R1kku, they said your costume was well done, but they didn't know the character, and Dorchadas they said yours was just very original and classic.)

Anyone have my picture? I was hard to miss on Saturday - I was the huge penguin from Tuxedo Gin. On Friday I was a random Naruto.

Heh, thanks so much for the info. Kevin is the guy's name correct?? I remember him saying that he's never recalled taking a picture of someone in that costume. Its Juroumaru from Inuyasha...yeah yeah, another Inuyasha cosplayer, but the character was only in 1 episode, and Ive only seen 1 other person do the costume. Yah for rare cosplays!!!

Would you happen to have a link to that forum???

I need to go through my pictures.. got quite a bit. *lurvs new camera* I kinda have to sort through them, cuz I took some random and some humorous, inappropriate ones *hehe*

Mutsumicloud, I believe I got a picture of you. I remember asking a Sephy to hold his sword up towards my camera..maybe it was you???

Bobbi, your Psychic'er was awesome! I was surprised you got plexiglass to bend like that for your visor. Mucho props to you. Your 2 friends had some really nice Psychic'ers too. Ill have a picture of you 3 up as well as the one with you and me in Samurai gear ^.^

Ashiri-chan
01-17-2005, 04:01 AM
hi hi ^_^

I'm looking for pictures from Saturday when I cosplayed Judy from the Bounty Hunter Show from Cowboy Bebop. I discovered I only took two pics of it with my camera. I've seen the pictures on fansview, and wanted to see if anyone else took a shot of it!

Thanks!

Eurobeat King
01-17-2005, 04:21 AM
Ashiri: You know I took a few pics of your Judy costume.. ;) Thankfully I took some of you, Troppy, & Anya before ya'll went to eat lunch, else I would've missed it completely.. I'll show you some tomorrow night, and they'll be posted on my gallery within 1-2 days.

goathens
01-17-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi, I was the staggering fleshbag harassing you on saturday. One thing my bodysuit didn't allow for was a camera, and my friends were too busy laughing at the antics to get many pics of us. We being the cosplay group of James Sunderland (complete with bloody plank of wood), Maria, and Patient Demon (or lying demon, or 'zombie' or 'weird gimp guy' I think someone even called me voldo once).

I'd love it if you'd PM me or something if you have pictures of my group and I.

There were a few... uhh fights between James and said patient demon in different parts of the con. I definitely remember hearing a few people scream "OMG I GOT THAT ON VIDEO" while i was being stompped. If you have these video clips of the silent hill 2 fighting, I would love a copy very much.

thx

Ro chan
01-17-2005, 08:44 AM
looking for pics of me in my FF8 Squal SeeD uniform. ^__^

Medra
01-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Looking for some pics:
My friend Jessica was wearing a black lolita outfit. She has unruly long curly brown hair and glasses.

Yuki's pic: She was Kyo from Dir En Grey.

My pic: any pictures of a random chick in a purple dress with black hair. (I was supposed to be Princess Rei from Sailor Moon....)

Chibik3r0
01-17-2005, 11:47 AM
hi hi ^_^

I'm looking for pictures from Saturday when I cosplayed Judy from the Bounty Hunter Show from Cowboy Bebop. I discovered I only took two pics of it with my camera. I've seen the pictures on fansview, and wanted to see if anyone else took a shot of it!

Thanks!

http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1150061.jpg

jedite333
01-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi,

I was cosplaying as the spikey 3P Voldo from Soul Calibur 2 on Saturday...the black vinyl one. If you have any pictures, please share! =D

WarMonger83
01-17-2005, 12:33 PM
This?

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=3111755&gid=6325419&&imgid=81280077#top

yup! thats ME!!!

Shandaya
01-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I have Arabasta Luffy

http://photobucket.com/albums/v479/shandaya/Ohayocon%202005/?action=view&current=Ohayo02.jpg

and Kiba

http://photobucket.com/albums/v479/shandaya/Ohayocon%202005/?action=view&current=Ohayo24.jpg

I have you in a couple of group pics too. If only I could figure out what was glowing there....

misskitty
01-17-2005, 01:35 PM
gah, i was wondering if anybody here has a pic of my costume... i don't have any. ><

i was just wearing my lolita-esque gothic costume. it was black and strapless, with a slit up the one side. i had white mesh sash wrapped around me with a bit trailing behind, and black arm cuffs with white mesh trailing down from them to the floor. there was a cross hanging down from my sash, and i have a tattoo on my back on the shoulder of an angel wing with vines going around it and a key. on friday my hair was blonde, with most of it pulled up in a bun with chopsticks through it, and the rest was hanging down, tied in a knot at the bottom. on saturday my hair was purple, and i had it up like robin from witch hunter robin, two handlebar pigtails with black fabric wrapped over them. also, on saturday i was wearing glasses most of the day.

so does anyone have my picture? did anyone even see me? ^^;

i changed out of my costume on saturday evening, but somebody might at least recognize the purple oddly-styled hair i hope. >^^<

Marisca4
01-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Just curious if anyone snagged a picture of me cosplaying Kiba (from Naruto) on Saturday =P.

I have pictures of you from the naruto photoshoot! They turned out amazing! Definitely my favorite picture from the weekend. Here is a the link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v307/Marisca4/

sangoxchan
01-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey! Did anyone take a picture of me or any of my friends on saturday?
I was dressed as Sango from Inuyasha in her kimono. I was travelling with a Kagome and the only Ayame. I was the Sango with the boomerang that kept knocking into people ^^;;

Big Duo
01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Same thing I was Schwarzwald I couldn't really get a pic of myself when I was all bandaged up.

AllStarAlice
01-17-2005, 02:54 PM
On Friday I was Dizzy from Guilty Gear, the one with the huge wings~

Saturday I was Adora from Magna Carta

Any pics I could find would be awesome ^__^

pixilicious_
01-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Saturday -
Leon Orcot from Petshop of Horrors (yes, the one that purchased the dead Strelitzia... :thumbsup: )

OMG. XD I saw your skit - it was hilarious! ::/random::

Ameria
01-17-2005, 03:06 PM
I have Arabasta Luffy

http://photobucket.com/albums/v479/shandaya/Ohayocon%202005/?action=view&current=Ohayo02.jpg

and Kiba

http://photobucket.com/albums/v479/shandaya/Ohayocon%202005/?action=view&current=Ohayo24.jpg

I have you in a couple of group pics too. If only I could figure out what was glowing there....
Yay, our group! Thanks so much!

OMG. XD I saw your skit - it was hilarious! ::/random::
Haha! XD Thank you! I'm glad someone liked it. ^_^

pixilicious_
01-17-2005, 03:08 PM
::is very curious!:: I was concert!Ryuichi from Gravitation throughout the con. I had the brown cowboy hat - the wig I was going to use looked like it was hit by a wig-eating tornado by the time we were down with it. :X I was with a concert!Tohma the whole weekend, too. Have any pictures?

Silver_Maiden
01-17-2005, 03:34 PM
::is very curious!:: I was concert!Ryuichi from Gravitation throughout the con. I had the brown cowboy hat - the wig I was going to use looked like it was hit by a wig-eating tornado by the time we were down with it. :X I was with a concert!Tohma the whole weekend, too. Have any pictures?

I do. And they've already been uploaded.

On that note: I *am* that concert!Tohma.

Raven1841
01-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Did anyone catch a picture of me in Sesshoumaru? I was the kinda short asian dude walking around before and after the Inuyasha pannle Saturday morning. Anyways, thanks in advance.

KnuxieChan
01-17-2005, 03:50 PM
I still need to upload my stuff..

I was Laharl from Disgaea
Mars from Ultimate Muscle (Red-bird/chicken looking thing with talons)
Tron Bonne from Megaman Legends

Odangoattama
01-17-2005, 04:18 PM
I'm looking for pictures on me and my friend from Friday and Saturday, we were together and rarely had our pictures taken seperated unless requested.

Friday- Gothic Lolita (Black, Grey, and Pink)
Saturday - Sweet Lolita (Pink and Blue)

If anyone had any pictures I would greatly appreciate it! I will be posting my pictures soon on my LJ
http://www.livejournal.com/users/l3leugrrl
Feel free to take whatever ones you want just be sure to credit me!
Thanks!!!

Sammie_San
01-17-2005, 06:49 PM
umm umm hi ^^

I was Psychic Rikku and Vanilla from Galaxy Angels. .Im actually looking more for Vanilla piccies since I didn't get to take any with my camera T_T if anyone has any of me as Vanilla I would be really happy *dances* thanks guys!

miss miyazawa
01-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Anybody get my picture?

I was there all day Saturday cosplaying as Yukino Miyazawa [red bobbed wig, blue pleated skirt, blue blazer, thigh highs, black bag]. Thanks. <3

mikcy
01-17-2005, 07:13 PM
By any chance does anyone on here have a picture of me in a lolita dress (http://www.bodyline.co.jp/gothic/images/one/gothic04.jpg <- that was the dress I wore). I know only two people took pictures, but meh I might as well ask.

Also, does anyone have me wearing Aoi from Gazette (http://img148.exs.cx/img148/7752/apod5sy.jpg)?

StreexAnime
01-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Did anyone get a picture of the Pink Haired Android in the Orange/red kimono?

Splenda
01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey, I was also with the Psychicer and Galaxy Angels groups, as Paine and Milfeulle respectively. I'd like to see pics of either costume! Thanks!!

Oh, and Sam, I have at least one shot of you alone as Vanilla and several group shots. If you come online I'll send them to you!

Chibik3r0
01-17-2005, 07:50 PM
I didn't get a Galaxy Angel photo, I got one of the psychicer group:

http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1160163.jpg

I have to admit, I'm not familiar with that dress sphere at all, and told my friend you guys were from Angelic Layer >_< Sorry!

Splenda
01-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks Chibik3r0, that's a really nice picture! Yeah, the Psychicer dress sphere is only in the International Last Mission edition which was only released in Japan. Too bad, because I think a lot of people didn't know who we were, although many people just recognized me as Paine.

Killmesarah
01-17-2005, 08:09 PM
My costumes:
Friday- Selphie (Dress was more beige than yellow- Live action Selphie??)
Sat- Malin, King of Fighters 2003

I doubt anyone has pics of me, but it's worth a try. I will have my pics up tonight or tomorrow!
-S

KaoruNoTenshi
01-17-2005, 08:18 PM
Is this the Cedric costume? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/gundam_obsessive_01/Ohayocon%2005/Harry_Potter-Cedric.jpg

(I just found that on someone else's album, but maybe it's you? ^^; )

Yes! Thank you!

aikoe
01-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Friday and Saturday morning I was a Seifer (I can't say femme Seifer because I had the wig, but I am a girl ><; )with a gunblade (think I was the only one). Saturday I was also Sara from Angel Sanctuary, I know a few people took pics of me by myself but for the most part I was with the HUUUUGE group. I'm also looking for pics of my BJD, Kaion. He had on his black wig and was dressed as Squall, I know some people took pics of him Friday. If anyone has pics of me or him, they'd be greatly appreciated. ^___^

...Al, it's OK if we ask for pics of our dolls, right? xD

dianabunny
01-17-2005, 09:54 PM
^_^ Hi everyone!! First of all, I want to say that I saw SO many amazing costumes! Yay for pretty things! Also, I was wondering if anyone got pictures of me 'n' my Meggie as Tifa and Cloud from Advent Children ^_^ I was sad that so few people took our picture... but some people did recognize us and they were such cool and kind people ^_^ Thanks oooooodles!

jedite333
01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
So this was my first con with a digital camera, and I was going picture-crazy. Anyways, I have a ton of photos. I'm not 100% sure if these are the correct people in the pictures...hope so.

321 Stars: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0333.jpg

ameria-chan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0371.jpg

ashiri-chan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0336.jpg

goathens: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0357.jpg

shippo87: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0354.jpg
(hi shippo!! ^^)

killmesarah: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0309.jpg

There we go. This was a great con for costumes..

Saker

Bobbi
01-17-2005, 11:06 PM
I didn't get a Galaxy Angel photo, I got one of the psychicer group:

http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1160163.jpg

I have to admit, I'm not familiar with that dress sphere at all, and told my friend you guys were from Angelic Layer >_< Sorry!

Yeah, I got that a few times too. I think it's the visors that make it look like something from Angelic Layer... though the hair, Yuna's earring/hairtail, and Rikku's braids and headband should've given it away. It's funny that I can be Yuna and not many people will know who I am. =P

HelenaInvictus
01-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Does anyone have Hellsing cosplay pictures with Integral and Alucard? This was my first time cosplaying with him and we were looking for piccies of ourselves together. My flash, we found out later, wasn't on most of the time, so all of my pictures are basically worthless.

Thanks ^_^

Ameria
01-18-2005, 12:27 AM
OMG! Jedite333 you RULE! You got the Pizza Ring!!! *glomps*...I remember that picture being taken, too. XD

BountyBebopLuva
01-18-2005, 12:31 AM
Let's see.. I had two costumes for this con..

Friday and late Saturday I was running around in a white kitty girl dress with a small stuffed animal. I already found one of the photos on fansview but.. looking for others.

Saturday I was in the big Angel Sanctuary group as the Setsuna..

Btw, everyone had beautiful costumes this year (as always) and I was happy to meet the people I met! ^^

Zrana
01-18-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm looking for pictures of myself in my Edward Elric costume. I had on automail, and for the first half of the day I was carrying around little pinatas I had made. First Havoc disappeared to the ownership of Mike McFarland, and later the Roy one (carried on a noose) was given to Vic Mignogna, and later after the FMA photoshoot the ghetto Envy one got demolished and his candy eaten. (I apologize to the girl who ate the way too old mini Reese's cup. Never again will I be so impatient to stuff a pinata as to use old candy found in a box in my room.)

Reference:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/zranachan2/Ohayocon2005/1ohayocon05036.jpg I'm the one standing on the upper left.

KnuxieChan
01-18-2005, 01:51 AM
*wavies like crazy to Saker*Hey! ^__^ Yey! You got the Pizza box ring! XD Boy, was I doing a dumb Mars pose. I look fat.

aikoe - I have your picture as Seifer! http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=258006

Shizzo
01-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Does anybody have any photos of the Shitennou (The Dark Generals) from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon? There was only Nephrite (me), Zoisite (Jayyne), and Jadeite in our group (our Kunzite had to miss the con ;_; ). All three of us were together for most of the pictures taken of us.

The three of us are especially interested in the pictures we took with the other PGSM cosplayers if you guys are out there and reading this!!!

Killmesarah
01-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Does anybody have any photos of the Shitennou (The Dark Generals) from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon? There was only Nephrite (me), Zoisite (Jayyne), and Jadeite in our group (our Kunzite had to miss the con ;_; ). All three of us were together for most of the pictures taken of us.

I have two different pics of your group(I was the girl that came back for another, b/c your guys were so amazing!!!)
I should have my pics up tonight, after I get home from work!

-S

Nitroid
01-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Does anyone have photos of the Squall who was frequently carrying around a blue lightsaber? XD

321stars
01-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Erk, nope...that's the other Alice. >.> I only wore that costume for a few hours on Saturday night... And I actually got my suspenders and bracelets right. And no cat ears. wtf cat ears.

diamondscan
01-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey Nitroid, I've got tons of those squall pics. I only have a few uploaded right now, but I'll put up more or email them to you if you want. I got pictures of squall and rinoa at the dance too. ^__^ Here's the link:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=15400

Sammie_San
01-18-2005, 04:34 PM
NyaoNyaoNeko, Hey If you could PM me those pictures of meh as Vanilla that would be great x_X thankies!

Also Im still looking for fotos of meh as Vanilla ^^ ( can't wait till the ones from the photoshoot are posted Eeee! ) so so. .if anyone has any please let me know! Thankies ~<3

bunnybeth
01-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Mostly I'm looking for more photos of my friend and I together as the Wind and Water Pretears, which we wore most of the day Saturday. I know we got stopped for pics a lot! I've seen Fan's View and know EBK and Lionel will have pics up eventually, but anyone else???

Also, we were Kagura (yellow skirt) and Tohru (denim dress with snake) on Friday and I was Eri-chan from Strangecandy on Sunday. And, I actually got my photo taken this time, people knew Eri-chan! ^_^

I'm looking for pictures on me and my friend from Friday and Saturday, we were together and rarely had our pictures taken seperated unless requested.

Friday- Gothic Lolita (Black, Grey, and Pink)
Saturday - Sweet Lolita (Pink and Blue)

Were you carrying plush bunnies? If so, I think I took a photo of you both. I'll be picking up my pics tonight.

visulstimultion
01-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Looking for ANY pics of the FMA photoshoot and of the BIG FMA group that was consisted of mostly Sins (Ed, Envy, Lust, Scar, Pride, Riza, Hohenheim, Wrath, Greed)

NecromanticChii
01-18-2005, 06:17 PM
I was just wondering if anyone got a pic of me. Friday I went to the convention as Lacus Clyne. I was one of the three Gundam Seed cosplayers on friday. I was aslo wondering if anyone got a pic of me as Chii/Freya. I was in a pink and black dress, I also had an umbrella as well. ^_^

Chibik3r0
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
I was just wondering if anyone got a pic of me. Friday I went to the convention as Lacus Clyne. I was one of the three Gundam Seed cosplayers on friday. I was aslo wondering if anyone got a pic of me as Chii/Freya. I was in a pink and black dress, I also had an umbrella as well. ^_^

I didn't take any Gundam Seed photos, but is this the Chii/Freya you were looking for:

http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1150075.jpg

If it is, sorry it's a bit blurry ^_^

Traeonna
01-18-2005, 06:57 PM
It seems that my camera only got one very dark photo of me in my Robin costume and none of my friends thought to take a photo...sheesh. ;)

I was the Robin with red hair hanging out with a Sasuke, Tsunade, and Paine. I was in the Costume Construction Cosplay contest between the girl from FLCL and Hige from Wolf's Rain. My one photo of me can be found in my photos if you want to double check to see if the Robin you photographed was me.

If you have a photo of me, I would REALLY appreciate you dropping me a line and thanks so much for wanting to take a photo of me...this was such a great con!!!

Frontline99
01-18-2005, 07:05 PM
hi hi ^_^

Thanks!

Here you go. Both of those were great!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/frontline99/Ohayocon014.jpg

Robo Jing
01-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi! urh... (first post!) Hi i'm Ra Chan, just curious if anyone took any pics of me. I was alabasta Sanji on Friday, Count D on saturday and finnally Ororon on Sunday. :dance:

KnuxieChan
01-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi! urh... (first post!) Hi i'm Ra Chan, just curious if anyone took any pics of me. I was alabasta Sanji on Friday, Count D on saturday and finnally Ororon on Sunday. :dance:
X3 I think I have a pic of you, Zoroko, and Ameria in my photo gallery.

CAPTAIN MORGAN UP THE ESCALATOR! That was fun.

Ameria
01-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Le GASP! Ra-chan got a Cosplay.com account! *glomps*

Nitroid
01-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey Nitroid, I've got tons of those squall pics. I only have a few uploaded right now, but I'll put up more or email them to you if you want. I got pictures of squall and rinoa at the dance too. ^__^ Here's the link:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=15400

I'd love to see more of your photos. ^_^

My email address is megesce at gmail.com

StreexAnime
01-18-2005, 10:04 PM
seriously? no one got one of me walking around in pink hair with an orange kimono with red and green patterns?

CardCaptor Will
01-18-2005, 10:11 PM
if anyone has a pic of me, PM me a link, that would be cool

and i'm also assuming that deathcom will have the vids up, but if anyone else wants to ante up, i'll be up for it ;)

-Will

darkdjinn
01-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Were you the Auron with the foam sword? I think I got a few pix of you, no grinding though o.O. I dont have them uploaded yet, but Ill put a link in the other sticky that EBK made in the Ohayo forum.

Oh, and would anyone happen to have pix of me in my Juroumaru costume? Weird looking character with purple long hair, a mask, green hakama and top, and shackles. I got some, but heh, I want more =)

Actually, I was the one with the shinai. I didn't want to risk bringing my real 5 ft. Long katana I have, though the realism would have blown everyone away. No dancing pics though? Aw shucks... But hey, ya gotta admit, where else are ya gonna see Auron get up on Yuna then flip and be acrobatic? I had people telling me how wrong that was... oh dear god no... it was right... oh yes, it was so right... Just wait till next con kids.

Trying to get together a full Advent Children FF7 group. Cid seems the only character I am suited for... We've got a Yuffie and maybe an Aeris or a Tifa, but will welcome any other interested (I know should be in another thread... will think about sticking something else there later).

Miyabi-
01-18-2005, 11:35 PM
*gasp* I can't believe I missed someone dressed as The Demon Ororon! I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see that. That's one of my favorite mangas!

NeoSoma
01-19-2005, 12:07 AM
Looking for pictures of myself and crew. You will know me by the 6' tall and 4' wide red cross I was carrying around on Saturday and Sunday. I played Setsuna. ^^

Nikolai
01-19-2005, 12:08 AM
Well, I'll follow the crowd and see if anyone on here has photos of me. I was Azuma (http://www.fairvue.com/developments/ohayocon5/azuma.php) from Yakitate Japan ("Bread Boy," "Muffin Man," etc.), Ryuichi from Gravitation (the male one), and Konohamaru (http://www.fairvue.com/developments/ohayocon5/konohamaru.php) from Naruto. :)

Miyabi-
01-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Oh yeah...I was the Inuyasha with the gold contact lenses on Friday and I had a Kagome and a Kouga with me most of the time.
I was Forte Stollen from "Galaxy Angel" most of Saturday and then I changed back into Inuyasha for the dance. (yes, I was the Inuyasha selling glowsticks)
Sunday I was Forte for a few hours and then Hikari from "Haibane Renmei" I haven't found any pictures of Hikari yet. I had a Kuu with me too.

Yoshi-san
01-19-2005, 01:18 AM
I'm really new here. ^^

I was trying to find pictures of me from ohayocon. I was the dead hughes (black suit - red shirt) from FMA. In Particular I was looking for pictures from the FMA shoot were I was attacking the green envy.

If anyone can help thank you.

KnuxieChan
01-19-2005, 01:46 AM
*waves to Yoshi-san*Welcome! Keep checking Eurobeat King's gallery. I think I found the photo you wanted though. Clicky (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259407)

Shizzo, I found a photo of you guys. Click here (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259582)

Yoshi-san
01-19-2005, 02:19 AM
*waves to Yoshi-san*Welcome! Keep checking Eurobeat King's gallery. I think I found the photo you wanted though. Clicky (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259407)

Shizzo, I found a photo of you guys. Click here (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259582)

Close, oy I haven't seen that one yet :D But not quite. I'm actually standing in this one...*and can you PM me the link to Collasolcon 4? Pwease?*

Anne Packrat
01-19-2005, 03:16 AM
Okay, my pictures are up in my gallery here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13178&userid=6623

I know offhand that I have Traeonna (Robin), KonekoMiyabi (Forte), Sasuke'sGurl (Vanilla), Dejiko Charat (Mint, Lammy), Bobbi (Psychiker Yuna), Will (Card Captor Sakura), Shippo87 (Laharl).

There are two FMA cosplay pictures, all of guys wearing Roy's soldier's uniforms (I haven't seen much of the series, sorry.). There are also two pictures of different Naruto groups. There are a lot of Galaxy Angel and penguin pictures.

I have MUCH bigger versions of these pictures if you want them PM or e-mail me.

Feel free to take any pictures you want, but please give me credit.

Traeonna
01-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Traeonna (Robin)

Oooh! Thanks! Yeah, I have everyone in their own directory so I can give photo credits if I need them...but if I do wish to use it, you'll probably get a PM asking permission and will be provided a link to where it's being used at.

Robo Jing
01-19-2005, 12:15 PM
*gasp* I can't believe I missed someone dressed as The Demon Ororon! I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see that. That's one of my favorite mangas!

LoL yea I was Ororon all sunday....! I was surprised to see some people knew what manga i was from. I love teh outfit too (the fuzzy coat with the striped pants version)

Le GASP! Ra-chan got a Cosplay.com account! *glomps*
Yesh I did! yaaay lets see how dedicated I stay on this fourm.......*stares at the sky* ohhh a butterfly! *runs away* :dance:

Rameana
01-19-2005, 12:51 PM
Friday: Kouga from Inuyasha

Sat: Jajuka from Escaflowne (person with the wolf/dog mask on)

Robo Jing
01-19-2005, 12:58 PM
I saw you, you had a great koga costume :heart:

Rameana
01-19-2005, 01:49 PM
I saw you, you had a great koga costume :heart:

Oh thank you!!! ^_^ :japan:

NecromanticChii
01-19-2005, 01:52 PM
http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1150075.jpg
If it is, sorry it's a bit blurry ^_^
It is ok, thanks. ^_^ The pic is me. ^_~

Killmesarah
01-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Shizzo, I've got two pics of your group in my gallery, along with my Ohayocon pics.
Enjoy!

-S

dcat_snowy
01-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty new here but... did anyone here get pictures of me? I only cosplayed on Saturday where I was the older Rin carrying a big Sesshoumaru plushie...

Shizzo
01-19-2005, 04:13 PM

Yeah, EBK just got those up so we just found those. At first there were only a couple pictures of us up and we were wondering where they all went because he took like a bajillion of us (Especially of Jayyne, which we made fun of her about for the rest of the weekend, of course).

Thanks for the link!

Shizzo
01-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Shizzo, I've got two pics of your group in my gallery, along with my Ohayocon pics.
Enjoy!

-S

Thank you so much! I'll pass on a link to your gallery to the rest of my group.

Jayyne
01-19-2005, 06:10 PM
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this or not, but THANKS EBK for getting my group's pictures this year ^_^

Traeonna
01-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Rameana, I believe I have some photos of you in my Ohayocon 5 album.

Everyone else, I have some Naruto, Gravitation, Inuyasha, and Fruits Basket. My camera died before I could get anything else.

Silver_Maiden
01-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Rameana, I believe I have some photos of you in my Ohayocon 5 album.

Everyone else, I have some Naruto, Gravitation, Inuyasha, and Fruits Basket. My camera died before I could get anything else.

*____* You have a picture of my Ryuichi and I! ^^; Thankyou<3.

Traeonna
01-19-2005, 07:13 PM
*____* You have a picture of my Ryuichi and I! ^^; Thankyou<3.

Darn it, you were too fast. I was just about to edit my post to include your username...

Silver_Maiden
01-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Darn it, you were too fast. I was just about to edit my post to include your username...

lol. How ironic. ^^; I'm posting from work right now. It was sheer luck.

__kat__
01-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Does anyone have any pics of me as GIR in the dog suit? I'm a moron and I forgot to get any of myself. Then I proceeded to leave the costume at my parents house to free up some space in my room. *head/desk*

Thanks in advance

Chibik3r0
01-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Does anyone have any pics of me as GIR in the dog suit? I'm a moron and I forgot to get any of myself. Then I proceeded to leave the costume at my parents house to free up some space in my room. *head/desk*

Thanks in advance

It's a bit blurry because it was in the dance/darkness/my camera is evil, but here: http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1160146.jpg

I hope that's you... I've never watched Invader Zim before, but I know of the characters >_<

KnuxieChan
01-19-2005, 11:17 PM

Thanks in advance
I didn't get a pic, but I loved the costume! The shoes were adorable! I was the girl with the weird red headdress that kept doing the GIR impressions XD

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 02:00 AM
I was there Friday through Sunday ^.^ I was the Rinoa Heartilly who was often with a Moogle/Selphie and a Squall. I didn't take any pictures but I had mine taken over 100 times.

I snagged a pic of you right after the cosplay.com photographer did! Here's a link to yours and one to Selphie's so you can pass it on to her.
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/FF8.jpg
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/Rinoa.jpg
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/Selphie.jpg

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Me and my boss were not that hard to find at the con. On friday I was a White Mage Priest and he was Blade 1. Saturday I started off as a Black Mage Wizard then changed into Chris Redfield from Resident Evil. My boss changed it up with his Blade 2 outfit in the beginning and then changed into his Neo from the Matrix Reloaded.

And like I said, we weren't that hard to find because we were the best looking black duo at the con.

I have a Blade pic for you to pass on in that case!
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/blade.jpg
It's a shame they confiscated his sword !_!

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 02:09 AM
hi hi ^_^

Thanks!
Here ya go, and pass on the other one to your friends!
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/JudyCowboyBebop.jpg
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/FayeandJulia.jpg

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 02:10 AM
looking for pics of me in my FF8 Squal SeeD uniform. ^__^

Here ya go! http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/Selphieseed.jpg (sorryI hand't noticed you blinked :( )

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Phew and now that I've gone through all these posts and linked up a lot of people w./ their pics, I'm hopin some of y'all can do the same for me!
I was Marle from CT on Friday (white baggy pants, white tube top, huge gold chastity belt) and my husband and I were the Dagger and Zidane in the cosplay contest on Sat. I have very few pics of us and the ones I took were all afwul b/c they were after the masq and we were so worn out.
Somebody help please! ^^

Shinigami1665
01-20-2005, 07:05 AM
Did anyone take any pictures of me? I was running around with panties on my head...(its a very long story)

jedite333
01-20-2005, 09:28 AM

Thanks in advance

Hey,

Not sure if this is you, but I got a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/jedite333/Ohayocon%202005/IMG_0376.jpg

The guy in the background of that one never fails to make me laugh. I imagine he had that expression the whole day. Clueless. XD

Robo Jing
01-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Did anyone take any pictures of me? I was running around with panties on my head...(its a very long story)
I saw you. I was questioning your sanity XD

Shinigami1665
01-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Thats a very good idea..but just wait until next year. You'll prolly question my BAC too.

freckles
01-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi. I was at Ohayocon on Saturday and I was the one and only Ayame from inuyasha. I was with Sango and Kagome from Inuyasha also. Any pictures of me will be very helpful! Thanks!

diamondscan
01-20-2005, 10:42 PM

Dude, I totally got a picture of you! lol, you were one of the first people I photographed. :thumbsup: If it's not already there, I'll upload the photo to my gallery.

edit: Here's the link: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=260952

Shinigami1665
01-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Thank you! I went through like...over 3 bajillion pictures..and nothing. It was funny to watch me snap while watching "falling down"

Robo Jing
01-21-2005, 03:37 PM
X.x;; lol how scary

AlikNyankoChan
01-21-2005, 03:42 PM
I was dressed as Miko Mido from La Blue Girl on saturday (neon green top and red bottoms, red shoes, pink bow and black tights), from about one in the afternoon to about seven.
I already have the pictures from Fansview and Eurobeat King, does anyone else have any pictures?
Thanks!
~Alik

KnuxieChan
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
and my husband and I were the Dagger and Zidane in the cosplay contest on Sat. I have very few pics of us and the ones I took were all afwul b/c they were after the masq and we were so worn out.
Somebody help please! ^^
You guys were adorable as Dagger and Zidane! I love FF9 ^____^ I should have taken pics x.x

Alik, if I would have recognized the character, I would have taken photos for my gf. XD She's watched La Blue Girl before. She loves NinNin.

Karrit
01-21-2005, 10:31 PM
I was the chick crossplaying as Lupin around the con and in the masquerade. I'm trying to find photos taken of me. ^_^

NecromanticChii
01-22-2005, 09:31 AM

Thanks in advance
That was you? ^_^ I have a pic, I will get it up ASAP. I was the Chii in pink who kept wanting a hug from you. ^_^ I did like the costume.

KnuxieChan
01-22-2005, 02:44 PM
I was the chick crossplaying as Lupin around the con and in the masquerade. I'm trying to find photos taken of me. ^_^
You were awesome! I was so tempted to say "Luupinnn!!" like Tomo (Azumanga Daioh) whenever I saw you. XD

Chieri
01-23-2005, 06:37 PM

Thanks in advance

I have pictures of us hugging you. Haha, we were like "YAY GIR!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/PuppetMaster/Ohayocon%202005/ohayocon121.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/PuppetMaster/Ohayocon%202005/ohayocon120.jpg

Hikaru0
01-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Okaeeeey.....I've never posted in these 'looking for' threads before, but here I go XD
Saturday night I took off my wig and jewelry of my Hikaru costume and threw on a pink corset and stockings to make a funky-fied outfit and carried around my dollfie...did anyone here take my picture? A couple of people did stop and take one, and I'd like to see how the last-minute outfit turned out XD

Melchior
01-24-2005, 04:00 PM
I only cosplayed as Sesshoumaru for like two hours on Saturday afternoon, but I'm wondering how many people saw me? I haven't really read this forum much and was unsure how many of the C.C people were at the con.

I was also Jiraiya on Friday afternoon and Saturday night. I had the scroll which doubled as a quilt and the real dark green corduroy-type material for my costume. I had Rasengan too for awhile.

Traeonna
01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
I only cosplayed as Sesshoumaru for like two hours on Saturday afternoon, but I'm wondering how many people saw me? I haven't really read this forum much and was unsure how many of the C.C people were at the con. I was also Jiraiya on Friday afternoon and Saturday night. I had the scroll which doubled as a quilt and the real dark green corduroy-type material for my costume. I had Rasengan too for awhile.

Hey, were you THIS (http://images.cosplay.com/data/13126/24398NarutoGroup-Ohayocon5.jpg) Jiraiya?

Melchior
01-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey, were you THIS (http://images.cosplay.com/data/13126/24398NarutoGroup-Ohayocon5.jpg) Jiraiya?

Yep! That picture is great! Thanks alot! The shino and Anko are my friends from LC3Anime Society.

Anne Packrat
01-24-2005, 08:43 PM
I only cosplayed as Sesshoumaru for like two hours on Saturday afternoon, but I'm wondering how many people saw me? I haven't really read this forum much and was unsure how many of the C.C people were at the con.

I was also Jiraiya on Friday afternoon and Saturday night. I had the scroll which doubled as a quilt and the real dark green corduroy-type material for my costume. I had Rasengan too for awhile.

This you? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259696

Were you the dude with the huge Tetsaiga last year?

MannaP
01-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Mm.. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of me in my Sailor Cosmos costume. o_o; I had my picture taken at least 60 times and I only got 2 so far XD!

Melchior
01-24-2005, 11:24 PM
This you? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259696

Were you the dude with the huge Tetsaiga last year?

That's not me, sorry. I did do Inuyasha last year, though there was a guy with a larger Tessaiga than me. However, mine was made like a rock (bondo), while his was just a sheet of foam painted tan/silver IIRC.

Chibik3r0
01-24-2005, 11:49 PM

Didn't get one of you as Inuyasha, but I caught you as Jiraiya in the dealer's room on Friday afternoon: http://www.dragonworldz.net/ohayocon/p1140006.jpg

Btw, I was the random guy who recognized you from the Saturday afternoon Naruto photoshoot at Otakon 2004!

Nameless
01-25-2005, 02:02 AM
I have a Blade pic for you to pass on in that case!
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/blade.jpg
It's a shame they confiscated his sword !_!

Thanks's. We've been looking all over for our pictures. I still can't find any of me in my Black Mage Wizard. Does any one know when the pictures from the Final Fantasy shoot will be posted?

I'm having trouble with my the pictures that I took, some did not turn out right and I had probles getting them to disk. It will be some time before I can get mine or my friends up.

Kagekaze
01-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Does anyone have pictures of me and my two friends? We were the Malice Mizer group.

I was Mana, and I never got to carry my camera during the con, because it wouldn't fit in my handbag! >_<;;; But people were so kind to us and a fair amount of people took our picture, so I was hoping.....

Please forgive me, but could someone tell me where I could find some clear pictures of Klaha, Kozi, and myself?

Silver_Maiden
01-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Does anyone have pictures of me and my two friends? We were the Malice Mizer group.

I was Mana, and I never got to carry my camera during the con, because it wouldn't fit in my handbag! >_<;;; But people were so kind to us and a fair amount of people took our picture, so I was hoping.....

Please forgive me, but could someone tell me where I could find some clear pictures of Klaha, Kozi, and myself?

Oh. I forgot to tell you, I actually have some cute ones of you. I think they're from the dance.

Robo Jing
01-29-2005, 12:59 AM
huu i wasnt at the dance... i'm still trying to find the person who took a picture of me in my Ororon costume outside in the cold lol :schitzo:

Kagekaze
01-29-2005, 01:05 PM
To Lady Chris~

Oh, you do?! Although, at the dance.... I was trying to club dance while wearing a hoop skirt. <_<; (Not that cool....)

And then I almost passed out, too, because the dress was so heavy and the room was so crowded. I finally rushed out of the ballroom, with Ryuichi right behind me! Yay, no pass out........

But I still want to see the pics of me and Ryuichi dancing together! It was fun until I died!

Silver_Maiden
01-29-2005, 01:33 PM
To Lady Chris~

Oh, you do?! Although, at the dance.... I was trying to club dance while wearing a hoop skirt. <_<; (Not that cool....)

And then I almost passed out, too, because the dress was so heavy and the room was so crowded. I finally rushed out of the ballroom, with Ryuichi right behind me! Yay, no pass out........

But I still want to see the pics of me and Ryuichi dancing together! It was fun until I died!

*lol* I was wondering where you guys went. After I got done dying myself [at DDR. Note: Don't DDR/dance/anything active while being binded] K and I came to look for you and we had no clue where you went. But, Yeah! When I see you next, or at Katsucon, I'll bring my pictures from Ohayocon to show you.

Lady
02-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Meh, I doubt I'll find them, but....

I'm looking for Zabuza/Haku photos that were taken on Saturday around 3pm in the atrium. We were sitting down and Zabuza had his arm around me (Haku). We think these photos probably looked adorable, so if any of the people who took photos at that time happen to have them, I would seriously -love- you forever if you could post them.

Also, for the four people who took photos of my Veiled Priest outfit on Friday, if you have any of the photos online, I'd be super happy to see them!

My tinytiny folder of photos is in my cosplay.com gallery under "Ohayocon 2005" if anyone wants to search for themselves.

Chibik3r0
02-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Also, for the four people who took photos of my Veiled Priest outfit on Friday, if you have any of the photos online, I'd be super happy to see them!

Heh... My friend just got his photos online: http://boardsandswords.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=17&pos=95

I think that's what you're looking for?

Lady
02-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Heh... My friend just got his photos online: http://boardsandswords.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=17&pos=95

I think that's what you're looking for?

*GASPS!*

You are my one true God! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

KnuxieChan
02-01-2005, 04:40 PM
XD Lady, I think I saw you as Dom Aeris alittle bit on Friday, but once again, I was shy and didn't approach you ^__^; I should have though.

Lady
02-02-2005, 10:38 AM
XD Lady, I think I saw you as Dom Aeris alittle bit on Friday, but once again, I was shy and didn't approach you ^__^; I should have though.

Awww, I had her on for a few hours on Saturday - you should have come up to me! I don't recognize anyone when I'm at a con. I've seriously stood three feet from friends I've known for years, looked right at them and didn't see them!*laughs* Just jump up and say "Hi! I'm Shippo from Cosplay.com!" And I'll be happy and enjoy chatting with you*nods*

Just be sure you get me at Ikasucon - Dom Aeris is getting retired this year and that may be her final con appearance*winks*

aikoe
02-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Shippo87 - Thanks muchly!! You're the only one who's had a pic so far...

(And you're knuxiechan on Ohayocon? Awesome XDDD I think you know who I am. ^^;)

TK2386
02-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey all, I wouldn't mind getting a few more pics of myself, Stormtrooper from Saturday, always looking for more pictures to throw up on the TK Bear Crew site.

Anne Packrat
02-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Hey all, I wouldn't mind getting a few more pics of myself, Stormtrooper from Saturday, always looking for more pictures to throw up on the TK Bear Crew site.

Were you one of the ones who beat up the penguin? If so I have a picture of it in my gallery.

Iris13
02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Pictures of a Kitty? On Friday and Saturday, I had on a pink flowery skirt, with a black top with thread hanging from it. On Friday and most of Saturday, I had on black ears and a black tail, but for awhile on Saturday I had no tail T_T, btu for awhiel I also had kitty paws n armbands, with pink leapord print on them .... I also had a Neko twin, who was mostly wearing a flowery shirt and jeans. On Sunday, I was wearing a pink leapord tail and ears, jeans, a black shirt, and my kitty paws n armbands.

TK2386
02-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Were you one of the ones who beat up the penguin? If so I have a picture of it in my gallery.

Yeah, that was me :P

Anne Packrat
02-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah, that was me :P

Okay. You guys can use the picture I have in my gallery if you want.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=259658

TK2386
02-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Thank you much

KnuxieChan
02-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Shippo87 - Thanks muchly!! You're the only one who's had a pic so far...

(And you're knuxiechan on Ohayocon? Awesome XDDD I think you know who I am. ^^;)
Yeah, I'm KnuxieChan =3 *has a bad memory when it comes to people*

Karrit
02-11-2005, 10:07 AM
I was crossplaying as Lupin, both red and green jacket. I'm trying to round up pictures of me, especially the ones taken during the masquerade.

Menchi
02-17-2005, 02:27 PM
so far something close to nothing when it comes to pictures of my akari costume...maybe ppl didnt post their pics that took it *shrug*

Robo Jing
02-20-2005, 01:08 AM
I was just wondering If anyone got a picture of me in my ORORORN costume on sunday or late satuday night? So far not many people have taken a pic of that costume. I really want to find the person who took my pic outside sunday afternoon i think...

GiaKohana
02-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I don't remember a lot of people taking my picture...but if you've got one, I'd like to see it. I was Ayame from Fruits Basket most of the time...the red tunic trimmed in gold over black, and I was Sesshoumaru briefly on Saturday, and Ibuki from Dai-Guard at random times!

DoroboKage
03-29-2005, 12:45 AM
I know I'm late with this one but...I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me crossplaying as Hakkai on Saturday? ^^;;; I was either by myself or with a girl cosplaying Yukina from YYH.

Oh, and I wonder if anyone that took pictures of my hat on friday or sunday is on here...I was the one with the black fuzzy bucket hat with a crazy amount of anime pins all around the edge ^^.

EdNChrnoFanGurl
05-03-2005, 03:07 PM
I was Tifa from Advent Children. Anyone catch me?

KnuxieChan
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't remember a lot of people taking my picture...but if you've got one, I'd like to see it. I was Ayame from Fruits Basket most of the time...the red tunic trimmed in gold over black, and I was Sesshoumaru briefly on Saturday, and Ibuki from Dai-Guard at random times!
I got your pic! XD http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=258087

Ra-chan> I saw some of your Ororon pics in Eurobeat's gallery.

Odangoattama
05-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Were you carrying plush bunnies? If so, I think I took a photo of you both. I'll be picking up my pics tonight.

Yes we were!!

Miyabi-
05-06-2005, 09:28 AM
I shamefully admit to not having posted my pictures yet....I'll do so sometime this week though!

bunnybeth
05-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Yes we were!!

Then, I think this is you: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=287026

Cuuuuute!

NecromanticChii
05-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Did anyone get any good pictures of me? I was Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed. I was with Kira Yamato, and Athrun Zalla, from Gundam Seed, that or me as Chii from Chobits. I had the pink and black dress. On saturday, I had an umbrella type thing at times, and walked with Kira, when he was in a civilian outfit.

GiaKohana
05-24-2005, 08:47 PM
I got your pic! XD http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=258087

Ra-chan> I saw some of your Ororon pics in Eurobeat's gallery.

Oh cool! Actually that wasn't me! I didn't see that Aya! Another red with gold trim...awesome, actually!!! Anyway, I was wearing a black shirt underneath -- Here I am:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Fleurette/ohayocon2005/ayameohayocon.jpg

Maverick Hunter
07-19-2005, 10:04 PM

hey you were that Juromaru? I remember seeing you at the Inu-Yasha photoshoot! i think i may have some pics[yet to be developed] I was one of the inuyasha's in the photoshoot ^_^

eugenides
01-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Did anyone get one of Tidus and Yuna together?

Shinteetah
01-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Did anyone get a photo of me as Hakusho/ Count of Monte Cristo from Gankutsuou on Friday? It was my worst hair/makeup run ever :-( but I was wearing my re-made coat and I'd like to see it if possible....

Thanks!

Eurobeat King
01-09-2006, 03:26 AM
I didn't expect this thread to be revived, considering how there's a new thread for "DYTMP at Ohayocon 2006" and this one is for last year's :thumbsup:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=74079&page=3

Please post there to request pictures from Ohayocon 2006