PDA

View Full Version : Probably a hopeless quest, but.....Macross/Robotech anyone? ^^;

PretearWink
12-29-2002, 06:12 PM
At Megacon (Orlando late Feb) I'll be cosplaying a Mylene Jenius from Macross 7 (complete with pink bass XD), a friend of mine is going as Elma from the Dynamite OVA, and I'm trying to convince my brother to go as a ghetto-fabulous casual Gamlin ^^

Anyone else going as someone from Macross/Robotech, who'd like to get together for some photos? ^^

Recca-kun
12-31-2002, 12:38 AM
I'll be cosplaying Nekki Basara at cons in 2004, sorry. :( I do want to see pictures when you have the group though.

Hikaruchan
12-31-2002, 09:51 AM
I will be Lisa/Misa from Macross, probably starting @ Otakon timeframe to get it done.

PretearWink
12-31-2002, 02:33 PM
I'd love to get together some time if possible in the future, but until then, please post pics! Macross is so under cosplayed ;.; I'll be sure to have pics up as soon as I can ^^ I'm even getting a pink bass made!

Lightning Count
12-31-2002, 07:01 PM
Yeah, a Lisa/Misa costume? COOL!!! To bad you guys it won't be in California............................

Dahlia
01-02-2003, 10:36 AM
wow....robotech, this is so nostalgic for me. I was into this anime when I was just elementary/jr high. ^_^o I've always wanted to do Miriya "Zentraedi Pilot", and sharon apple. Just never got around to doing it.