PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Chii Pattern??

MiraiTrunksLove
01-13-2005, 07:49 PM
anyone have a pattern or any type of guideline for the butterfly chii costume, my friend wants to cosplay as her, and i am helpin her^^ please help

katsuKitty7
07-22-2005, 01:36 PM
yeah im lookin for the same thing except im the one cosplaying chii. but yeah i need help

chibits89
06-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Same I have been looking for about three weeks now for a pattern but no such luck. I only have 2 months left to find a pattern and make my Chii costume. HELP !

Nia_Nageraboshi
06-14-2011, 04:29 PM
if you all are referring to this costume: 36203

for the dress: 36205
the ribbons need to be attached via thin loops of "rat rail" ribbon sewed to the dress, remember that the hems of the dress are lace, for the skirt I recommend use a circular skirt pattern and sew the lace in the hem...

pattern for the ankle butterfly and back butterfly: 36200
here its the butterfly with out the flowing tails: 36202

the end tails are lace, and for get that flowing shape, I recommend using this tutorial: 36201 (just follow the image, the bow tutorial its mean to Sailor Moon princess dress, but you can use it for this dress, just read it and make it work for Chii´s dress.. its very easy)
If you use the tutorial, you will have to cut the butterfly with out the flowing lace tails, and attach the flowing bow to the back side of the piece (the one that will be facing your ankle)... to attach it to your ankle I recommend using elastic inside a blue fabric tube (matching your blue ribbons or dress)

for the back bow of the dress, you can use the same pattern, whit the flowing bow tutorial as well...

If you have problems with this guide/tutorial, please contact me and I will help you.

hope this is useful and the correct answer you where looking for

ARIADecember
10-08-2011, 07:44 PM
if you all are referring to this costume: 36203

for the dress: 36205
the ribbons need to be attached via thin loops of "rat rail" ribbon sewed to the dress, remember that the hems of the dress are lace, for the skirt I recommend use a circular skirt pattern and sew the lace in the hem...

pattern for the ankle butterfly and back butterfly: 36200
here its the butterfly with out the flowing tails: 36202

the end tails are lace, and for get that flowing shape, I recommend using this tutorial: 36201 (just follow the image, the bow tutorial its mean to Sailor Moon princess dress, but you can use it for this dress, just read it and make it work for Chii´s dress.. its very easy)
If you use the tutorial, you will have to cut the butterfly with out the flowing lace tails, and attach the flowing bow to the back side of the piece (the one that will be facing your ankle)... to attach it to your ankle I recommend using elastic inside a blue fabric tube (matching your blue ribbons or dress)

for the back bow of the dress, you can use the same pattern, whit the flowing bow tutorial as well...

If you have problems with this guide/tutorial, please contact me and I will help you.

hope this is useful and the correct answer you where looking for

This wasn't originally for me, but i stumbled on it, my friend who loves to cosplay Chi, been looking for this, thank you for posting this.