PDA

View Full Version : Random Ninjas perform at Masquerade/Cosplay

Hazel Chaz
01-14-2005, 04:04 AM
Our halftime show will be a set performed by "Random Ninjas". They'll take the stage once the cosplay presentations are through and the judges retire to deliberate on the judged awards, and we hand out the ballots for the Audience's Favorite awards.

You can see their website at www.randomninjas.com . They're a 7-member combo, with guitars, taiko drums, and so forth. Naruto fans are especially invited to stick around for their Naruto medley...

KorosuAkurei
01-14-2005, 06:19 PM
omg! Narutoes XDDD awesome. i can't wait to see ^.^ I'm a naruto fan....and random naruto cosplayer :O so i can't wait XD

thenonthinker
01-14-2005, 06:31 PM
YES!! I LOVE THEM!! THEY ARE SOO GOOD LIVE!! baaaah! yesss i've been wanting to go to their shows...but the dates always sneak up on me and i never can go...yessss. i get to meeeet them...whee.

april18
01-18-2005, 09:24 PM
YES! RANDOM NINJAS ARE THE BEST!! if you haven't gotten a chance to see them live yet you are missing out! :love:
~april18

Kokuu
01-18-2005, 09:37 PM
If we're in the masquerade, can we watch them? I really want to be in the masquerade, but I really want to see Random Ninjas as well.

Hazel Chaz
01-19-2005, 12:17 AM
If we're in the masquerade, can we watch them? I really want to be in the masquerade, but I really want to see Random Ninjas as well.

After you come off the stage, we'll ask you to step outside for our official photographer, "Didjiman" (and probably unofficial photographers will be out there too). Then come back inside the hall, we'll have seating in the back where you can watch the rest of the entries and have a place for the Random Ninjas set as well.

inu-chan00
01-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Ive never seen them before....but from the reviews Ill make sure to give them a check XD!!!

Jinyo
01-31-2005, 08:01 PM
Despite some significant technical problems, I thought their show was lots of fun, and I hope to see them again (sans tech glitches). And it was a better way to kill time between the Masq and the awards than, say, watching a bunch of random trailers or videos.

Speaking of videos, I really enjoyed seeing the AMV winners before the Masq!
Props to Solaria for a great Witch Hunter Robin video!!

Solaria
01-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Jinyo- you are freaking awesome beyond words. I hope to see you at another con soon! ^-^

Okitasan
01-31-2005, 09:35 PM
If they have a concert at a real venue I definenetly would pay to see them

jetspectacular
01-31-2005, 09:46 PM
i'd like to thank Random Ninjas also, it was a pretty fun set because I'm a sucker for Ranma covers. Dandan and I want to thank the spazzes who got up and danced with us, and I'd like to apologize XD to anyone I knocked to the ground, it wasn't meant in any harm, we're all young, that's just me letting me know you rock.

Peace out, and thanks, Random Ninjas~!

Sana-chan
01-31-2005, 10:39 PM
I just loved how they played Haruka Kanata XD Richii and I all left the masquerade entrants waiting area to go dance and be crazy with all the other Narutards lol

thenonthinker
01-31-2005, 10:48 PM
If they have a concert at a real venue I definenetly would pay to see them

nyaa they do from time to time. you can check their website. here (http://www.randomninjas.com)

dandan
02-01-2005, 01:08 AM
great stuff! i take any excuse to get up and dance, and there's nothing better than dancing to a live band ;). hope to see you guys again around at other cons!

Neo_Serenity
02-01-2005, 01:30 AM
I loved seeing Random Ninjas. They will forever have my heart for playing the Sailor Moon theme!

Gainax Boy
02-01-2005, 02:16 PM
They Made me the Happiest FanBoy in the world by taking my Request for Evangelion ^__^ *heart*

Hazel Chaz
02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
i'd like to thank Random Ninjas also, it was a pretty fun set because I'm a sucker for Ranma covers. Dandan and I want to thank the spazzes who got up and danced with us, and I'd like to apologize XD to anyone I knocked to the ground, it wasn't meant in any harm, we're all young, that's just me letting me know you rock.

Next time as they're getting ready to perform, we'll pull some chairs out of the way from the front of the room so there's more space for people who want to get up and dance... "Front row is reserved for XXX during the Masquerade, and the seats will be removed for the live band..."

So, you guys want them back next year, eh?

dandan
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Next time as they're getting ready to perform, we'll pull some chairs out of the way from the front of the room so there's more space for people who want to get up and dance... "Front row is reserved for XXX during the Masquerade, and the seats will be removed for the live band..."

So, you guys want them back next year, eh?

hell yeah :thumbsup:

as for the dancing... extra room would be greatly appreciated (though i suspect that jet will still manage to knock over people no matter how much space you give her).

HowiePoof
02-01-2005, 07:55 PM
hell yeah :thumbsup:

as for the dancing... extra room would be greatly appreciated (though i suspect that jet will still manage to knock over people no matter how much space you give her).

haha Jet tried knocking over a couple of my friends and I in the hallways. She'll find a way to try ^_^

jetspectacular
02-01-2005, 11:39 PM
i just have too much love to give. XD