PDA

View Full Version : Uzumaki Naruto Costume! Hard to make?

Henriko2
01-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Is it hard to make a Uzumki Naruto Costume? and any tutorials, Sewing guide, patterns? and what would be the hardest part, where can i find stuff i need to the costume?(i already have the headband)
Thanks for answers ;D

Amethyst Angel
01-15-2005, 01:13 AM
I don't think it would be all that difficult to make, if you could find the right commercial pattern. Try searching the Naruto Costumes thread for info on this character's costume.

/would link to it, but too lazy...

(Oh, and I'm working on making some of those shoulder things. Having a hard time finding some decent, unfrayable yellow cording, though...)

janmurphy
01-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Try using plastic cord and burning the ends.
Or better yet that think plastic wire type stuff, then there would be nothing to fray.

OtakuLuLu
01-15-2005, 06:33 PM
referance picture?

Pikacello
01-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Uh.. not really. Anyone can sew! If you want to get an idea of how to make a costume without looking at patterns, try looking at the regular clothes you have. That way, you can conceptually get a map before attempting a pattern. There's no set way to do anything, really. =)

Henriko2
01-16-2005, 04:30 AM
well, i now got a nice ide how to make it: i have a jacket home thet look like Naruto's but it got the wrong colors and of course it is missing alot of things. well here's my idea: cut the jacket with a scizzor and make the pattern out of the cutten parts.
Sorry i am not so good at English i am from norway...