PDA

View Full Version : Any Virtua Fighter fans here?

JoeBoeing
12-29-2002, 09:45 PM
Hi all,

I've been playing VF games sincne the origional Arcade 1st came out and I just got VF4 and all I can say is, "WOW"! This game is impressive and the 2 new characters are so great.

I never played VF3 because I could never find it near me for under 50 bucks used and like 70 bucks new but I'm glad VF4 is a greatest hit title.

Vanessa is growing on me but Aoi is right there with my playing style. I love reversal characters.

So, who do you play in the VF series?

FRom,
Joe

Chas
12-30-2002, 03:35 PM
Grah, I dislike Vanessa muchly... but Aoi is so freakin' cool! X3 (Funny, I just replied to this in the other one... OH WELL, since I just finished playing, I can talk about it more...) Yeah, the game is really easy for me, though. I dunno... it makes me bored sometimes..... it's still fun, but I like playing it with friends better. It's more fun then. The graphics are really cool, and I like the characters...

But what is up with those weird-nickname things when you play on Kumite mode?!

Apple Pai?! I mean.... give me a break! @.@ Oro.. ::thud::

psythe
12-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Troo. VF4 is awesome!

I use Pai Chan, Lei Fei and Vanessa Williams

Lei Fei has the sickest looking change ups :bigtu:

JoeBoeing
12-31-2002, 08:25 AM
*cries*
I can't beat Akira! He was always easy before but now I can't beat him. Last time I played I continued 9 times and still couldn't beat him.

Lei Fei is really growing on me... he is easy to control and switching stances really throws my brother off his gaurd.

I'm loving this game a lot.

Vanessa is sure hot! I don't know why but I think she is.

FRom,
Joe

KaineMaxwell
12-31-2002, 08:35 AM
I always loved the realisitc aspect of the VF series compared to Tekken, SF and earlier MK games (pre-Deadly Alliance)- no fireballs, no insane superhuman moves, just stright up martial arts fighting.

psythe
12-31-2002, 08:39 AM
Training mode is your friend. Probably the coolest, most thorough training mode in any game. Will improve your game immensely.