PDA

View Full Version : shoutout and con discussion thread yo!

Bobbi
01-16-2005, 09:20 PM
The topic is Ohayocon. Now, discuss amoungst yourselves. ;)

Ohayocon's thighs are like buttah! (I wonder if anyone will get this reference at all)

Anyway, I had a blast at Ohayocon this year. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new cool peoples!

Kyle I really enjoyed the photoshoot and I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures when they're posted. You take such great photos!

EBK and Lionel It was awesome seeing you two again, hanging out, and taking pictures! You two rule!

Pixikitty and her friend (i forget her sn here sorry!) It was great meeting you, hanging out, and taking lots of fun pictures with the monkey! He's quite sexy. =P

Killmesarah It was great meeting you too! I'm sooooooo freaking sorry that I didn't realize who you were on Saturday night! I feel like such a dork. ><;; I'm like... "huh?"

Cosplusers It was awesome seeing people from cosplus there! I'm sorry that I couldn't make it for the gathering. ;_; Next time I promise we'll be more organized!

KonekoMiyabi and Mandy It was great seeing you again and meeting Mandy. You guys are awesome. I had such a fun time at the dance and talking on Saturday night. ^_^

Sexy Nyo People Ohayocon was hawt. Oh baby! Psychicers rocked, and the Galaxy Angels costumes were so cute! I'm gonna try and make that new character if I can. ^_^ It was nice seeing Manda again too!

Everyone Else I talk to so many people at cons... so I loose track of people... but it was great seeing all my old friends again, and having a great time. You guys are all awesome. *hugs to everyone*

It was definately an interesting experience with the Christian convention there. Man... I was so discusted by the way some of them acted. I mean, I'm a Christian too... but ack. I just hate it when people act that way... it's like please... you're not going to convert someone after a 2 minute discussion about how evil it is to cosplay (when it's not). *rolls eyes* Though there were a lot of really nice people from the other convention though that were really interested. So that was cool. Just the overly liberal closed-minded ones were like... agh. Who are you to judge, you know? Sorry I'm done ranting now. =P

I hope everyone made it back safely with the snowstorm and all!

miss miyazawa
01-16-2005, 09:32 PM
Ohhh, so there was a Christian convention going on, too. I was wondering why all of the church van's were there. Like, "I really doubt they're here for the anime con. o.O"

Anyways, Ohayocon was wonderful! It was my first convention & my first time cosplaying, so I only went on Saturday, but I still had a lot of fun. I loved meeting the guests and making new friends. Can't wait to come back next year.

Justin - Thanks for giving me the warm welcome to my first convention. It sucked that I couldn't find you on Saturday evening, though! I came back to the game room a few times, but ah well. Maybe next year.

Sherry - You were so fun. We've gotta cosplay together next year.

Jeff - I didn't get your sn or anything... but it was great talking to you in the cafe. Hope to see you on the crossroads, bud. Happy Birthday!

Doug, Bruce, & Bob - Could you guys be any cooler? While setting in on your panel, I found myself forgetting that I was in a room with three professionals, and instead three brothers. You guys were a blast and I enjoyed the relaxed setting immensely. Alas, I still feel silly for mistaking Bruce for one of the con directors, rather than an artist. -hides race-

Tiffany & Monica - Wow, you two were so amazingly nice! I was so nervous meeting my first voice actors, but you guys totally shattered my fear. It was a pleasure meeting the both of you and my brother & I will surely treasure our signed dvd's for a long time.

EurobeatKing - HOLY CRAP. I can't believe I met you. I honestly thought you only went to conventions in like ... California or something [this really reflects how much i come here]. I've always admired your costumes over the internet, so forgive me if I went all fangirly on you. It was a pleasure.

Mystery Guy - I now feel like an idiot for not asking you your name. The one whom I ran into about three times & kept calling me hot. Then I screamed at you when I was leaving & probably embarassed the hell out of you. XD If you see this, WHO ARE YOU?!

Miyabi-
01-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Yay!

Bobbi and Josh- It was awesome seeing and talking to you guys Saturday night too. Thanks for being so great and understanding. The world needs more people like you!

Galaxy Angels- omg...I had so much fun with you guys! You're all incredibly fun and talented costumers and I was so happy to be part of your cosplay group! I hope we can do something like that again sometime.

Rameana- Happy birthday! I'm glad we got to hang out again even if it was just for a little while. Hope you liked your cake!

R1kku- I'm glad I finally got to meet you in person. Your costumes are absolutely amazing and you were really fun to talk to.

Stephen- Yay! You finally get your Hyoukou (I *know* I spelled that one wrong) costume! It was good seeing you again and catching up.

Lady- I hope your friend that was doing Fatal Frame II with you showed up! It was nice talking to you!

Shippo87- Your Laharl was awesome! I was so excited to see that in person finally..lol. Now if only my friend would give me back MY copy of Disgaea.......

The Inuyasha fans at the meet and greet- You kids were simply awesome! You being excited to see us seriously made the weekend for me.

Telkien- Hey! It was cool seeing you again! Thanks for buying a glowstick from me!

Everyone that bought glowstick bracelets from me- THANK YOU! You guys buying those things helped me pay for my parking space for the weekend! (stupid Hyatt for not validating parking!) Inuyasha loves you guys!! ^_^

If I forget to mention someone don't be offended...I talked to so many people I can't think straight right now and will probably re-edit this post so I can fit you all in! ^_^

Bonk
01-16-2005, 09:46 PM
I have to say those kids at that Christian convention were downright awful. I have NEVER gotten that many dirty looks in one day in my LIFE. And I was going around as Kiba (the one with the dog on her head), which wasn't even that bad. The adults didn't seem to be as bothered, and some were even really nice. But those kids were brats. I'm sure some of them might have been nice, but none I talked to. I asked one kid what they were there for, when I was sitting and eating, and he kind of gave me a funny look, paused, went back to doing what he was doing, then turned and said 'Dare 2 Share. It's a church group thing.'

I was surprised he answered at all.

I still had a good time despite the church thing. And, I have to say it was interesting. I was in line for the coffee stand, and this woman from the Christian thing was standing beside me. She started talking to me, and she was a little apprehensive at first, but then she started talking a little easier.

Though as soon as I asked what she was here for (I still wasn't sure), she said really quickly, as if trying to convert me: 'We're from Dare 2 Share. It's a religious movement about trying to spread the word of God to his children.'

But, she still had to be one of the nicer people I talked to.

Ameria
01-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Woo! Shout-outs!

Hemuloki-sama - SHUU-CHAN-SAAAAN! Your Tou Tetsu costume rocked! (Even though you're a stupid goat.. >D) Thanks for being a part of our group!

The other D and Leon - CLONES! XD It was nice to see that I wasn't the only mullet-sporting cop, and I know Ra-chan was glad to find another cool D, too.

The 'other' other Count D - Your contacts rocked. Hail Petshop of Horrors cosplayers!

Steve the Guitar Guy, Natalie and the wonderful Zelda who's name my brain misplaced (T_T) - Absolutely amazing. Your voices and instrumental abilities are incredible! Thank you so much for letting me join you for a couple rounds of Canta Per Me. I'm honored to sing with such talented musicians. ^_^

All the One Piece cosplayers - There were a lot of great OP costumes this year! I'm so happy! T_T PIRATES RULE!

Knuxie-chan - Your costumes were awesome, and I'm glad I could be of service in trying to eat your Serve-Bot. XD Thanks for continually closing the "Ring" box.

Everyone who bought $1 commissions from Alabasta Zoro and Ororon early early Sunday morning - More food for us! Yay! XD Thank you!

Everyone who did the "Captain Morgan" pose for us - Haha, these are so great. Thanks so much for indulging our insanity!

The other Sadako - Buying a VCR to actually make the tape....that is dedication. We cursed them all! AHAHAHA!

Michilo
01-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Wow, I had a great time at the con. (Never heard the word yoai so many times in one weekend) On friday I was so exausted I wanted to go home, and by Saturday night at 3 am on the dance floor I never wanted to leave! I loved the dealers room this year, room to breath, I spent alot of money which is always a plus. First time attending the masquarade (holy Jesus convention!) and I all I can say is it was awsome. The dances at night were so much fun with the j-music. Many friendly people and beutiful costumes. I was so happy I attended.

Killmesarah
01-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Killmesarah It was great meeting you too! I'm sooooooo freaking sorry that I didn't realize who you were on Saturday night! I feel like such a dork. ><;; I'm like... "huh?"

I hope everyone made it back safely with the snowstorm and all!

LOL I had a different wig on each time I saw you!! ! LOL
hahah I am also glad we got to meet. I AM pissed that I missed your Flonne costume >_>
Next con!
The snowstorm sucked... there was so many stupid people in ditches on the way home from Ohio..... I mean, I saw like 10, and I'm not even kidding.
It took 7 hours to get home and I missssed Desperate Housewives!!

-S <----is angry

Chibik3r0
01-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Agh just got back to good old Toronto ^_^

I had a great time at my first Ohayocon despite the lousy weather driving Thursday night and tonight. I met quite a few of you (Shippo87, DMG, KonekoMiyabi, R1kku, Nikolai, Voltz, Eurobeatking to name a few) and took pictures of a lot of people I recognized, just didn't get a chance to introduce myself (I was one of the three Kiba's from Naruto on Saturday)

I really didn't find the Christian convention too bad. One lady was talking to my friends and I about anime and of course had to ask, "So, are you Christian?" but she seemed really nice and wasn't opressive with her love of God and understood we weren't of a religious nature. I figure part of their 'task' for the weekend was to try to talk to others, which ended up being us attending the convention.

However, I had some people during the masquerade sitting behind me that were unbelievably RUDE. Every time someone got on stage they made a comment along the lines of, "This could go two ways. It'll either be really good or it'll suck!" and then proceeded to mock the skit if it wasn't funny, or the costume if it was "unoriginal". I was tempted to turn around and tell them to shut up, but they eventually left.

I had a great time and I'd do it again it a heartbeat. I just hope the weather cooperates a bit more next time for the drive >_<

SakkaRosette
01-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey guys!! I promised a shout when I got on here so here I am!

This is Mandy, btw....Friday and Saturday I was Kagome and Sunday I was Kuu from Haibane...I was with Miyabi? Yeah....*that* girl. :)

Bobbi and Josh: You guys kicked *so* much ass. I love you guys!! It was so great meeting you and hanging out...and thanks again for the ramen cup. :)

Galaxy Angels: I remember *most* of your names! You guys were really awesome and I was really amazed at all of your costumes. Great work.

The Girl That Cosplayed Rekki: Message me because I *almost* remember your screen name. It was really great meeting you. People like you really made my first con enjoyable....thanks for being so cool! By the way, I was amazed....you look like you crawled right out of Haibane. Great job!

Rameana: Sorry I scared you in the parking lot. It was great running around with you!

Anyone else I forgot: Message me and I'll apologize. I'm nicer than I acted Friday night, I swear!

R1KKu
01-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Yah shoutouts!!!

...hmm..lets see...

KonekoMiyabi, Rameana, Melchior - It was really nice meeting all of you for the first time. I enjoyed the picture-taking and random small talk too.

CardCaptor Will - yes, men CAN look good in pink. Your skit was hilarious!

Chibik3ro - I know Ive seen you on these forums, but probably havent talked to you much, cant remember, but I enjoyed making small talk with ya anyways, even though I had some troubles understanding you with those teeth in... So sorry =(

Mr. McNeil - You STILL owe me an autograph! "Come back here!" lol [mumbles]"stupid fangirls in the way" but thanks for the hug, the pictures, and the random humor.

The-Real-Link - I hope I got this s/n right, but I enjoyed getting pix taken with you. Your shield kicks so much a$$, but seriously, you must have a backache by now. o.O

EBK - thanks so much for getting those pictures taken, although I was really tired earlier today.

ArsenalFierce - thanks again for the GG pictures, and for answering my fabric questions,lol.

Im sure there are plenty more people who's names I have forgotten, but here's my shoutout to whoever you are.

Anne Packrat
01-17-2005, 01:46 AM
Hmph, no Penguin love. Well, thppt! The Religious guys liked me. Well, one tried to convert me, but he gave up after I gave him short answers. Or maybe he took pity on the fact that I was dying of heat in six yards of flannel.

A lot of the kids were like "Are you a penguin?" and I said yes I was from a comic book called Tuxedo Gin. They asked me what it was about and I said it was about a guy who is reincarnated as a penguin who beats up people who threaten his girlfriend/owner. "Really?" they replied, "That is so cool!"

One group of religious teenagers were so overjoyed I was a penguin that they took several pictures of me. ^_-

To Sexy Nyo: Glad you all got home safe. We gotta do FFX cosplay group guys!

To Tracey, FF kid cosplayers, Little Boba Fett: You guys are the cutest costumers ever!

To Koneko Miyabi/friend (sorry don't remember the name): Great to meet you, sorry I had to miss cake.

Rameana: Happy B-day. Enjoy your sexy sword.

Cedric: Great seeing you again too, bud.

The Cleveland Yuna with her dad: Great job, come cosplay at our Cleveland groups!

To the newbie cosplayers who asked me questions: You got your feet wet now, so keep trying hard.

To everyone who knew I was Gin: You all rock hard.

To everyone who thought I was Pen Pen: Close, but no cigar.

To everyone who thought I was Tux, the Linux Penguin: No! Bad!

To the girl from the religious convention who seriously thought I was Penguin from the Batman cartoon: You were so out in left field you can't even see the batter.

To Shippo87: You're very cheery aren't you? ^_-

To Katamari girl: Keep on rolling! "I want to loll you up into my rife....."

Karrit
01-17-2005, 10:52 AM
My shoutout goes to everyone who applauded for me during the cosplay masquerade. I was Lupin III. XD

dianabunny
01-17-2005, 01:19 PM
^_^ Ohayocon 2005 was sooooo much fun!! While the "Jesuscon" people were a bit rude, I was thoroughly amused by their reactions to costumes! One lady stopped to ask my friends and I what was going on and when we told her we were from Final Fantasy 7 and that in the game you are trying to, basically, save the world, she asked something to the effect of "Oh, are you trying to save the world through the gospel?" TEHEHEHEH ^_^;; But I loved Ohayocon! It was soooo amazing and there were SOOO many people there!
I have only a few shoutouts...

To the Selphie who made such sweet comments about my cosplay from last year's Ohayocon: YOU ARE TOOOO CUTE ^_^ You made a wonderful and believable Selphie and I was so excited to have actually met you! Please keep in touch ^_^

To the people next door: Besides the fact that i <3 you all anyway, you taught me the joys of Katamahoochidoo ^_^ I will now lose years of my life on that game...

To the Yuri girls: You were both so sweet and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED your shirts ^^ So sorry you got harassed by creepie people though o_O

To the girl dressed as Red XIII: I didn't get to talk to you very much but I have never ever seen a Red XIII cosplay and I loooooved yours! Too cute!

^_^ I loved Ohayocon 2005 and I hope everybody had just as much fun as I did ^_^

Rameana
01-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey everyone I returned from the Dead. lol!!

I was not out and about as much as I wanted since I only ha 4hrs of sleep in 72hrs (Thursday morning till Sat morning 3:45am) I wanted to go to the dance badly but I was exhasted from standing all night (Cosplay: waiting to go on stage and then watching the skits.. STANDING in not so comfortable shoes).. so I'm sorry.

BUT!!!

I had a great time. I will be back for this Con on Jan 6-8th 2006!!!!!!!!
It was so wonderful meeting everyone!!!

R1kku: You are so awesome!! I love those contacts, and you Jorumaru is kick @$$. lol.
I wish we could have talked more.. but it was great meeting you.

darkdjinn: Hey man we are gonna blow them away come next Con we go to. Sorry that we did not do the skit, I was so tired.. and it just felt like everything was going wrong at once (another story lol) but thanks.. it was awesome to get to see you!!!!! But we are gonna do a skit. So everyone wtch out!!!!

Koneko Miyabi and SakkaRosette: I luv you two!!! It was the best hanging out with you two Friday!!!! We need to take this Inuyasha show on the road!!! lol. every 30 seconds.. I'm tell'in u. Sorry we could not party on Friday.. my exhaustion was really bad.. but I tried not to show it.

Sexay Nyo: I hope I was on good behavior.. because I was very tired the whole con.. that 30+ hrs.. no sleep (zero) took next to everything out of me. I always enjoy being with u all!!!! And Sexay Nyo needs to do one big HUGE cosplay together!!!!

Eurobeat King: YAY!! I loved meeting you, you knew my character was Jajuka!!!! *hug*

Admin: Thanks for putting up with my falling apat costume. lol. I know the pics came out great though. Thank you so much!! Cool guy! ^_^

Shippo87: YAY!!!! *hugs* we got to meet!!! lol.. we picked each other out in the crowd of people!! You are so awesome!!!!

Kouga fans kids: I LOVE U!!!!!!! I want to take you everywhere with me!!!!! OMG!! You mad this whole con so worth it for me!!! I hope to see you all again!!! And keep watching the Show!!! ^_^

To ANYONE that knew I was JAJUKA: I LOVE U!!!!! I thought no one would remember him!!! Thank you!!!!!! I was having so many problems with that costume.. but you all helped keep my spirits up!! Thanks!!

I did have a blast.. though I think I signed up for too much stuff that in the end I could not make... which I hate.. but still I love this Con with a passion!

SakkaRosette
01-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Rameana: Yeah, I'm sorry you were so tired. I felt so bad for you! I was just pissed cause we didn't all get to drink together....;-)

Anne Packrat: Hey, I was that quiet friend of Koneko Miyabi. Great work on your penguin costume, btw....I just did *not* envy you...that looked so unbearably hot.

And finally Bobbi: Congrats on winning SakkaRosette's Totally Kickass Person of the Month award for January 2005! See your private messages for the link. :-D

Rameana
01-17-2005, 02:47 PM
SakkaRosette: Yea I thought about it after you two had left the room and I was like " I should have went down" I'm sorry. I really wanted to I should have now...*sad*

Odin: Thank you for wishing me Happy Birthday!!!!! That was so sweet!!! *hug* ^_^

Anne Packrat
01-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Anne Packrat: Hey, I was that quiet friend of Koneko Miyabi. Great work on your penguin costume, btw....I just did *not* envy you...that looked so unbearably hot.

Yeah it was! You were both very cool. Come join our Cleveland Cosplay forum!

Rameana
01-17-2005, 05:01 PM
Here are my feelings/Con Report (about me) It's super long.. but it explains alot of what happened to me.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/takucyberwolf/12617.html

Janayia Jade
01-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Everyone who did the "Captain Morgan" pose for us - Haha, these are so great. Thanks so much for indulging our insanity!

Ahaha! I remember you guys! I so want to see the pictures from that! XD

KnuxieChan
01-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Aw.. thank you all ^__^ I'm cheery, huh?

My brain's dead right now, so i'll do shout outs later. I think I'm dehydrated, or I got the stomach flu >.<

As for the con, I liked last year's better. They were better organized, and there wasn't as many holy rollers. I almost burst into tears when this couple came up to me and started babbling about Jesus and shit.

Some of the 'novice' cosplayers.. Hah.. novice my butt.

Jaquii
01-17-2005, 05:43 PM
In reference to the Christians at Ohayocon, I thought that most of them were very polite; one couple even offered to buy my friends and I lunch in order to learn more about cosplaying from us. From what I know, it was an assignment for them. I can't remember getting any dirty looks, and if I did, I didn't let it bother me. What do you expect? How often is it that an anime convention and a "Jesus con" get booked in the same hotel at the same time?? I thought that it was pretty hilarious...

KnuxieChan
01-17-2005, 05:46 PM
In reference to the Christians at Ohayocon, I thought that most of them were very polite; one couple even offered to buy my friends and I lunch in order to learn more about cosplaying from us. From what I know, it was an assignment for them. I can't remember getting any dirty looks, and if I did, I didn't let it bother me. What do you expect? How often is it that an anime convention and a "Jesus con" get booked in the same hotel at the same time?? I thought that it was pretty hilarious...
The kids were down to earth, but when you force your religion on me, KEEP AWAY. I HATE talking about religion. >.< Next time, they better not book Ohayocon during a Jesuscon.

marsie
01-17-2005, 05:55 PM
The kids were down to earth, but when you force your religion on me, KEEP AWAY. I HATE talking about religion. >.< Next time, they better not book Ohayocon during a Jesuscon.

OMG you were sooooooo adorable as Larhal! *tackles glomps*

I am so sorry I could only make it to a couple of the cosplay shoots. I was REALLY busy with staff.

EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MY PANELS:(PGSM, Women in Gaming, Japanese Horror) Thank you! It was wonderful to see so many people there and asking questions. The Japanese Horror Panel was the first time that I did it and it went off wonderfully!

darkdjinn
01-17-2005, 06:39 PM
SakkaRosette: Yea I thought about it after you two had left the room and I was like " I should have went down" I'm sorry. I really wanted to I should have now...*sad*

Odin: Thank you for wishing me Happy Birthday!!!!! That was so sweet!!! *hug* ^_^

Heh, actually, my B-day was Sunday, but no need to steal yer thunder. Glad to meet ya too! And yes, with my other martial arts buddies, the skit will KILL!

Rameana
01-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Heh, actually, my B-day was Sunday, but no need to steal yer thunder. Glad to meet ya too! And yes, with my other martial arts buddies, the skit will KILL!

Awe, u should have told me it was your birthday.. mine as like right before the Con started but I wanted to celebrate at the Con.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ^_^

Anne Packrat
01-17-2005, 08:25 PM

Hate to break it to you, but like 80% of the cons I've been too have been booked at the same time as religious cons. Most of the holy rollers aren't as persistant or invasive as the ones at Ohayocon though.

Sammie_San
01-17-2005, 08:51 PM
eee Shoutouts T_T I can't think of any off the top of my head ack

Rameana, STRANGER!!! I LUFF YOU im so happy I gotz to see you T_T I wish I could have run arround wiff you more! maybe the next con hee hee lots love

Ann packrat, X3 Duct Tape! Wheeee nice seeing you again too ann T_T and talkin wiff you. . its so fun! I luffed your Penguin it was so adorible I love wearin gyou penguin head too x_x I need that pic BTW XD!!!

Bobbi, YOU KICK MAJOR ASSAGE GURL! you make the cutest Yuna ever and the visors were kick ass! what would we do without you T_T I have your gloves still BTW ^^:;;

NyaoNyaoNeko, Mullet of doom was kickin some ass ^^ we definatly need to do lotsa FFX-2 groups together since we kick assage whooot whooooooottttttt!

Dejiko, Hot Rod nyu! You were an Awsome Mintyness no matter what you said ^^ you ears were not carrots! and your rod was so hawt

Anyone else I forgot, I <3 you! and I hope you see all of you and talk to all of you at the next connie! yay!!!!

Rameana
01-17-2005, 09:40 PM
eee Shoutouts T_T I can't think of any off the top of my head ack

Rameana, STRANGER!!! I LUFF YOU im so happy I gotz to see you T_T I wish I could have run arround wiff you more! maybe the next con hee hee lots love

I know!!! I missed u!!!
And that duct tape thing lol!!! I'm not gonna forget that for the longest time!!

KaoruNoTenshi
01-17-2005, 10:07 PM
This'll be fun...

"Squallie" + "Normal" Riku : You really should have gone with the "Not Squall" sign. Loved seeing a Leon cosplayer around though. Great job on the costume. Nice seeing another Riku around to. Almost thought I'd be the only one.

Rameana: Necklace love~!

Nightmare: I was the girl who raced to get in front of you in the dealer's room, and then proceeded to worship you. You deserved it.

"The Bouncer" group: Holywtf. I never expected to see a Bouncer group, and especially not one this good. Kudos on doing wonderful costumes from one of my favorite games.

Mugetsu: I adore you for cosplaying one of my favorite characters ever. And I worshipped you too. o_o So. Accurate. "Ex, Triangle, Circle, Square~"

Chii and Freya: Nice to see I wasn't the only one scared to be around "normal" people.

Crawford: Me and you need to talk about your punishment for never showing up. -pout-

The HP Girls: Yeah. I'm just as lost as you were.

Sesshoumaru-sama: You are beyond awesome. You let me use your boa as a pillow. <3

Duct Tape Yohji, Ghetto Ken, Omi, "Farfie": Yay for finding Weiss people! PILLOW CHAIN! ...."If you find my Crawford, send him over here for me?" >> Bondage~

Red-Haired Yohji: Thanks for letting me drag you around all night.

Kruger and Dekapink: -idolize- ....Dekabreak~!

Mike and Bear: MICHIGAN PANDA! XD

Wes/Michael: Just because you look like Wes from Time Force. ^_^ Passed by you fifty million times. Nice to see another familiar face.

KnuxieChan
01-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Now that I'm feeling better.

Bobbi - You scared the living daylights out of me when you glomped me as Laharl! Our photoshoots came out great! (minus my wig slipping off.)

Anne - Your Gin was adorable XD And red-neck Naruto. I had fun when you pecked on me. I'm glad you think I'm so cheerful. XD I'm not really that happy outside of cons.

Rameana - Your Kouga was awesome! ^__^

The Bouncer group - Your one guy was so sexy, with the contacts =3 I loved you!

Eurobeat King - Thank you SOOO much for all the pics you took of me. ^__^

Marsie - That's okay. Atleast you recognized me!

Miyabi - Your Inu-Yasha was awesome! ^___^ And thanks for the compliments

To everyone else: Thanku. *bows*^_^ I tried really hard with my costume!

sw1gger
01-18-2005, 07:31 AM
I would personally like to thank everyone that took the time to give me and my friend an interview. We both very much apprecate it :) Also, everyone that did a skit, you guys were amazing. Definately the best set of skits I have seen... good show! With all of that said, I can't wait for ohayocon 6

twilight_moon
01-18-2005, 11:36 AM
hehe, my shoutouts go to nearly everyone! You all made me feel all special and made the con just tons o' fun. But to point some of the people out:

Nightmare- ok, so who at the con didn't worship you??? I don't see any hands.

Cloud- Dude, you and your friend who helped make those props O.O major credits!!!

Kameana- Really cool Kouga out of the rest (^.^)

Anne- didn't get to talk, but admired from afar your way cool costumes.

Eurobeat King- too cool, admiration level is waayyyy uppp there!

"Ash"- lol, soo srry for the lame recognition of your true terry.

Riku/shuldich/cedric- *mog* lol, fluffy beats "god" any day! You were totally awesome to talk to and costumes were ubercool! Hehe, and thx to you, my wig went from nappy, to nice againXD glompage

Yohji w/shuldich- hehe, I owe also my wiggy thx to you too;) claws of doom work as a brush anyday, lol. Sesshomaru can serve as a pillow any day:D

Rin-If I had a little sister like you, It'd make all the days brighter. hehe.

Kagome group who followed me on esclater- srry the travel size didn't fit, :), but then again, my autograph should serve well, lol, or not, I dunno, hehe. Anyway, you guys were great!

To all the others I talked to but my brain processed your names wrongly- Thx you really made my first cosplay a well-worth fun-rideXD

AHHHH!!! I did it too, The real link-you were awesome, I listened to you play the ocorina(sp?) tons of times in the day then when I was on the steps, you rock so hard!!! Uber credits to your talents and musical style!

The-Real-Link
01-18-2005, 03:48 PM
I also want to thank everyone who made this past weekend so very fun! It's unfortunate that I think I only saw lots of you guys in passing, because most people I talked to said they either rarely post on the site, or don't have an account here...yet.

Anyway to those I can remember right now:

Sewingcatboi, MagiusT, Chris, Ron, Gearheadotaku, Narcissist_Dandy, Ruu_chan Nyu, Leon, Tohru_Tohru, Daguru, Torn Butterfly, Sailor Kikyo, Nikolai, Your_Rain, and everyone else (aka the Michigan Group) - Thanks so very much again for all your help, tolerance, and encouragement though the weekend. In the sense of cosplaying, I don't think I could have possibly had a better weekend (or could manage much longer than I did by the end of it ^^), and much of it I must say is thanks to you guys.

Cardcaptor Will - Great to see you again! Loved the skit as always and thanks for taking a moment out for photos.

Eurobeat King - Thanks SO much for taking a few photos with me, and I apologize if I kept you too long. I know you gotta take a ton of photos so the rush is understandable. It's always a pleasure to see you around.

Jaquii - Talking to you for a few minutes was wonderful. I don't know how I came off, but I am sorry I kinda held you back when you had to rush off. I had hoped we'd find each other again but no such luck. Saw you sitting a row behind me and several seats to my right at the masq but didn't want to bug you then :p Thanks again for chatting!

To the Deathcom Guys - THANKS so much for that shoot! It was completely unexpected and in retrospect I only wish I could have protrayed myself more accurately. Part of that fault is not mine, but I know that despite the steps I have done, I must continue to improve. Thanks for being patient on the camera aspect, since I had just gotten it. Your assistance was deeply appreciated, and please know that the weather outside didn't do any damage.

To Kevin Lillard - Thanks for taking a few photos of me! It's surprising that I've never gotten a chance to meet you and now that I have, you're a very friendly and considerate person.

Ameria-chan - Wait, you made me do the Captain Morgan pose right? LOL that was hilarious (not to mention a little harder than it looked while in costume)! Thanks for talking for a few minutes.

Darcy-chan I hope that's right... Either way it was cool to see you and Corey again, and thanks for chatting. Once I get the videos compressed I'll let you know.

Paul Soth - Did I see you at Ops? I only know I got to talk to Jeremy by name, and he was very understandable and cool about everything :)

To the Nightmare Cosplayer - I saw you on Friday going around...I missed your picture! /cry. Seriously awesome costume!

To the two girls to tackled me on the stairs Saturday - You did the right thing and hugged me from the front :p. *blushes*...thanks!

Chibiusa - Thanks for talking to me for awhile in the dealer's room. You made a beautiful Chii and I hope I didn't freak you out...too badly :p You're such a sweetheart ^^. The pics turned out well so they'll be up in awhile with all the rest.

To the many people who I probably saw from the forums but didn't meet/recognize, or those who I missed - Alas that is unfortunate. If anything, I might have taken your photo but I have to still download them. (grr college homework)... Otherwise if I appeared a little drowsy/tired/confused/blah, it was probably because I was tired. I got some sleep Fri/Sat, but almost none from Saturday to Sunday.

Edited for more:

Rosiel, G-Chan, Die-Chan - I'm sorry but I wasn't even aware you guys had gone to the con! I probably saw you at some point or maybe you saw me, but I do wish we could have said hi or something....Oh drat! I looked at the thread from 2 years ago XD. Sorry about that ><

To the FFXI RNG - It was great talking to you in the dealer's room! I think we both agree that Vana'diel is a fun place to be in, and yes gil sellers do indeed suck. Thanks for letting me pose with your bow and for chatting for who knows how long!

To the 5 Ninja Cosplayers - It was hilarious to see your group attack people! Thanks for the fun poses and insanity!

To everyone who let me pose with their swords XD - Thanks! Walk softly and carry a really big fricken' sword!

To the young kid dressed as Link - It was great seeing you again! It's amazing how much taller you've gotten, and I'm glad we both had wearable costumes this time ^^.

Limebarb - Thanks for talking to me on Friday. It was great to see you again!

KnuxieChan
01-18-2005, 04:17 PM
You were awesome, The-real-Link! I talked to you Saturday early Saturday morning, then later at night again about your shield ^^

Paul Soth
01-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Paul Soth - Did I see you at Ops? I only know I got to talk to Jeremy by name, and he was very understandable and cool about everything :)

You lost me. I was running Tabletop Gaming, I stopped in ops only to get my room closed, ask for stuff, and report issues.

Anne Packrat
01-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Anne - Your Gin was adorable XD And red-neck Naruto. I had fun when you pecked on me. I'm glad you think I'm so cheerful. XD I'm not really that happy outside of cons.

You're just grinning like a fool whenever I see you. It's refreshing actually.

Ameria
01-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Ah, how could I have forgotten The-Real-Link in my shout-outs?! T_T I'm unworthy!!!

*ahem*

Woo for the Captain Morgan pose! =D You rule! ...Now give that back a rest, that shield had to have felt like a ton of bricks. :thumbsup:

KnuxieChan
01-18-2005, 05:47 PM
You're just grinning like a fool whenever I see you. It's refreshing actually.
It's hard not to grin as Laharl. I'm such an attention whore in that costume. ^___^

Outside of cons, I'm still pretty chipper, but I'm lazy as heck.

The-Real-Link
01-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Ahh ok.

Shippo87 - Cool! Sorry but I'm horrible at names :p I probably have your photo then... Gimmie some time and I'll get them up.

Paul Soth - Drat lol... No worries. Thanks for letting me know.

R1kku - Sorry I left you out of the main list there. It was great talking to you!! Thanks for the chat and the shoutout from a few pages back.

Ameria-chan - Heh, no no it was really fun. Otherwise actually I'm fine. My back never hurt at all :) Shoulder was a bit sore Monday, but it's feeling much better now.

Sakana_Janai
01-18-2005, 07:25 PM
ooooh yay!

I want to say HI to everyone I saw and that actually recognized me as Julia from Cowboy Bebop! Both Spike and I were pretty out of it all weekend- so sorry if we seemed distant!

Cedric- we didn't get to hang out at all, but hey there's always next con.

Everyone looked so awesome! I was really impressed!

The Christian concert ppl were actually nice to us, at least the ones we talked to. A girl and her family came up to us, since we were playing with Nintendo zappers, and started talking to us! She was SO NICE! (^^) She even invited us to the concert, but since she only had one ticket and Spike-chan and I didn't want to be seperated, we said thanks maybe next time.

I'll post my con review and pics in one of those types of forums- I didn't take as many pics as I wanted (again I was OUT OF IT) but I got some good ones!

It was great everyone! Hope to see you at some other cons soon!

Lara
01-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Ahh! The weekend was absolutely great! Aside from getting sick Monday morning, everything was enjoyable! Here are MY shout-outs - most of them are just my friends that I shared the room with/hung out with:

"The Nightmare cosplayer AKA Zach" : LOL! Yeah, we all knew you'd be a HUGE hit at the con. See how many people offered their souls and how many girls wanted to have your babies? :bigtu:

Bryan AKA Alexander Anderson : It was great meeting you and I appreciate you letting me hold your weapons a lot. :love: I love them.

Dark Kakkarot : Hunnie, you made a great Sephiroth. Muah! Love you!

EBK : Awesome meeting you! You're very sweet!

tornbutterfly
01-18-2005, 11:01 PM
xD I wish I had met more people, for one, but here goes.

The really cool Nikki cosplayer - I didn't talk to you for long or anything, but I saw you briefly in the J-ongaku room in the midst of my stage-fright and then had my picture taken next to you outside the room, but I thought you were/are quite possibly the best Nikki cosplayer I've ever met. n_n A lot of the Nikki cosplayers look kinda scary in their costumes. You just looked the part. ^^ Kick-ass.

And then to the person in the pink dress cosplaying as someone whose band I don't know. [I really need to start asking for names...] - You stoked my poor ego a little more than you probably should have. xD I was very glad to have met you because you're awesome. ^^; Though not to be offensive or anything, as I adored you and the fact that you were the only one to actually point me out as Kami, I'm not quite sure if you're a guy or a girl. n_n I thought you were a girl until the Ban cosplayer aka my friend Theresa was like, "I heard someone say that was a guy." and then I was all n_____n eeeeh? Tsuki needs more sleep! >.<; I hope I get to see you again sometime, though. =^^= You made Ohayocon memoriable for me, right next to sleep deprivation and my first bout of con drama. n_n;;

Finally.... the only person who seemed to give a shit at Ohayocon, aka the only girl who asked if I was okay when I was hiding from the world in the bathroom. I'm not sure who you were, and I actually can't remember much what you look like since I was in tears, but I think/hope it's safe to assume that you're a girl given I was in the women's restroom. You were the only one to ask if I was okay and I remember you commenting on my hide plushie. It really meant a lot to me, after everyone else walked in and out without so much as looking at me. =^^= The world needs more good, nice people like you.

Oh! Wait! Real quick, the guy who was sitting next to us during Battle Royale! - xD It was PRICELESS when you turned and looked at us after I said "We need to castrate more guys." and Theresa agreed. xD It made the movie just that much better. Thanks.

^^;; I really didn't meet as many people as I would've liked, but... meh.

dcat_snowy
01-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Fwee... I'd like to send shout-outs to:

The people who took my picture and all that, though compliments on the costume should go to my roomie Cathy (who also gets a shout-out), who made it for me.

The other Rin (the actual little kid), you were so cute!

The Sesshoumaru who let me get a picture with him Saturday... that made my day!

The Kagura who roleplayed a bit of her character in relation to me (as Rin).

The Kouga who practically met me as I walked in and struck up a conversation. It was really fun talking to you!

The Roy Mustang who stopped Friday night to let me take a picture.

The Link in the red tunic, 'cause your costume just rocks. I'm jealous. ;p

The awesome Inuyasha cosplayer that I met at the Akron Art Museum and saw at last year's Ohayocon who I didn't see this year :'( and I think goes by Melchior on here... In any case, you rock.

And my final shout-out goes to the guy that walked past me Saturday and patted my shoulder (the walk-by shoulder-patter!)... I think he was one of the Inuyashas but I don't really remember... I have no clue who you are, but hi!

Firefly25252
01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed OHAYOCON 5. Met lots of new people and got to spend time with all my ELMS girls ^_^!! This was my second con and again I did't cosplay :-\ But seeing all the great outfits this year really makes me want to cosplay next year! I hope every had fun wooo OHAYOCON 5 OWNED!

Rameana
01-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Loki-sama.. yay!! I loved your T-chan!! I did not know it was u. That costume so rocked!!

Chieri
01-21-2005, 12:47 AM
Ah I might do a few shoutouts...

To the Hufflepuff girl - Sorry I took so long in the dealers room and never actually..got to take photos. x.x;

Anyone who complimented me - Thanks. >D It made me happy. ^^

TidusFFX
01-21-2005, 01:00 AM
Killmesarah (http://images.cosplay.com/data/13130/19478Pimp_Malin.jpg)

OH YEAH, thats a great picture to close out the gallery with!! :bigtu: But yes, sarah you ruled, it was quite awesome getting to meet you (and take sultey pictures :p ) But i am now inclined to check out King of Fighters and Battle Royal 2!! So yes, you rock and i'll keep an eye open at future cons!! :)

Killmesarah
01-21-2005, 01:03 PM

OH YEAH, thats a great picture to close out the gallery with!! :bigtu: But yes, sarah you ruled, it was quite awesome getting to meet you (and take sultey pictures :p ) But i am now inclined to check out King of Fighters and Battle Royal 2!! So yes, you rock and i'll keep an eye open at future cons!! :)

LOL I LOVes that pic! Feel free to steal that and the other pic I have of you, and use in your own gallery!
Did you win anything, BTW?

More 'shout-outs'
Bobbi, Anne Packrat: If I already didn't say so, it was great meeting you guys! I hope to meet at a future con!

PGSM Generals: You already know how much I <3 your costumes! I can't wait to see your Kunzite!

PGSM Girls that sang 'C'est La Vie'- It was great talking with you and meeting someone who love PGSM as much as I do! Thanks for the web pages!

I am planning a Dark Merc PGSM costume, so I hope to meet more PGSM cosplayers at the next con!

DBZ guy that was sitting next to me in the hall- Thanks for the Pocky! :P

Seed-uniform Selphie I shared my nunchucks with: Nice meeting you, and I think our pic came out great!

JRockers I met in line for the masq: DAMN it was hot back there! I'm sorry for my pathetic knowledge of jRock ;_;
I still loved your costumes!

To my roomates(if anyone read this!) I actually had fun in the hotel rooms this year, despite my constant costume changes.... Extra thanks to Abby for letting me steal her bear :P

To the ONE guy who yelled out 'MALIN' and took my pic- THANKS for knowing my character! LOL I didn't see any other KOF cosplay....

PockyPrincess Darcy and Corey- It was fun talking to you guys. I hope we can meet up again(Anime North 05?)

Thanks to MOST- for taking showers :P
There was only ONE random stinky elevator guy... that I noticed

Peace,
Sarah

Loki-sama
01-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Loki-sama.. yay!! I loved your T-chan!! I did not know it was u. That costume so rocked!!

Most people didn't know it was me! Al and Lionel didn't know and when they found out, they were like "Whoa!"

But thank you Rameana and thanks even more for the group registration thing! I wish we had talked more since you're so cool!

OH! My shout-outs?
-Julia and Barb from Limebarb- You girls were so cool! You complimented me and when everything was so boring in the Masq. line, we talked! I even got to touch Barb's mad cone of hair!

-Rameana- It's getting to the point where if I don't see you at the con, I don't feel like I've been doing enough.

-Koneko- Inuyasha!

-The-Real-Link- We talked for a little bit on Friday and I was sad that we didn't get any time after that!

-Lionel- I love you...no, seriously. I do. ^_^

-Al-sama!- Thank you for not getting a picture of my one foot after all my claws had been torn off! That was not cool...But your pictures made me look so awesome! Thank you again!

marsie
01-21-2005, 03:47 PM

I'll give you a million dollars NOT to check out BattleRoyale 2. Trust me. It is NOT anything like the first. It was okay but lost what made the first one good.

Shoutout to the people that came to my panels. Japanese Horror, Women in Gaming, and PGSM. You all were awesome!!!

Menchi
01-21-2005, 04:00 PM
SakkaRosette it wasn't a problem at all you seemed hungry and was more than willing to help out. otherwise my already full car woud have been overfull then. it was nice to be able to find a person i can talk to about some things that most ppl are stupid about too. ^^

dejik0 charat was nice to see you and yunie again, maybe next con we can do another cosplay group?

konekomiyabi was nice to meet you finally after how many cons i have seen ya. i had a blast with ya

ebk thank you for taking pics of me as few did when i was in a costume, it wasnt much time i cosplayed the whole weekend.

kevin lillard maybe next time i can have more time so i cna maybe get a pic i relaly like an will buy a print from ya. but thank you for taking pics of me as few bothered.

arek i still feel bad i don't know how i cna repay you for that favor, and i wasnt trying to avoid you i was just so busy playing host for alot of ppl i know this time. maybe can hang out non con time sometime ne?

the guy ppl kept calling "elton john" sorry i forgot your name i am terrible with names though. thank you for the sunglasses, if you get this message you cna always e-mail me and such i woud love to talk again.

the ppl i was aroudn when the christian con ppl were going down the stairs an made comments at us sorry i forgot about you that one time i was under alot of stress and such, i am jus flighty sometimes.

random *nice* dare2share attendees i talked to it was nice to see that you were complimenting me on my akari costume,it really made my day to see you guys aren't all bad as alot of the ohayocon ppl made you out to be. i also am happy to have been able to talk to the young ladies on sat night and the ones who were willing to listen to me and leave a positive memories with the ohayocon attendees.

shippo87 it was nice to hang around you again it is always fun, btw the laharl costume was really nice.

anne packrat the gin costume rocked, makes me wanna wear that awful menchi suit again.

Rameana i enjoyed the timei spent with you it was enjoyable as always

janayia jade was nice to see you jus didnt get a chance to talk...sorry ^^;;

darcy and corey was nice to see you again even if it was brief

barb and her friend i hope you had a good time and am sorry didnt get to talk much, did you like the costume i had mentioned earlier con wise? ^^;

anyone else i forgot i am kinda bad with names but if you remember me you cna always drop a line here or something ^^;;

KnuxieChan
01-21-2005, 04:16 PM
HEheh, thanks Menchi. The guy that looked like Elton John, his name is Jason. ^__^

I forgot to shout out up the YU-Gi-Oh group. You guys were friggin' awesome!

Traeonna
01-21-2005, 04:24 PM
I have to say those kids at that Christian convention were downright awful. I have NEVER gotten that many dirty looks in one day in my LIFE. And I was going around as Kiba (the one with the dog on her head), which wasn't even that bad. The adults didn't seem to be as bothered, and some were even really nice. But those kids were brats. I'm sure some of them might have been nice, but none I talked to. I asked one kid what they were there for, when I was sitting and eating, and he kind of gave me a funny look, paused, went back to doing what he was doing, then turned and said 'Dare 2 Share. It's a church group thing.'

ARTICLE: Cartoon Christianity (http://www.dare2share.org/-1999997895/-1999949771/-1999561142.htm)

I won't bother boring you with my rants other than this...we didn't come and try to intrude upon your con, why do you feel you have the right to intrude upon ours...ugh...

KnuxieChan
01-21-2005, 04:50 PM
I won't bother boring you with my rants other than this...we didn't come and try to intrude upon your con, why do you feel you have the right to intrude upon ours...ugh...
I couldn't agree with you more. *nods*And we don't force you guys to like anime, you shouldn't force us to believe in Jesus, or God.

Miyabi-
01-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Well, I didn't have any bad experiances with the Christians (the teenagers were actually very nice) but I do agree that it wasn't fair that they could come up to our con and bug us and waste our time when we couldn't come up to theirs. I mean, what if there really WAS a cosplayer that wanted to know more? They wouldn't have been allowed to go up.
I think next year Ohayocon should employ the wrist bracelet system and close the con off to people that aren't actually there for the con. It would reduce conflict and everyone could enjoy their respective cons.

SakkaRosette
01-21-2005, 07:11 PM
:confused:

You know, it's odd. The Jesus Hive pretty much left me alone. They bothered Koneko when I was with her and a Christian boy asked my name, but that was about the extent of it - bothering people next to me. Even then, most of the time they didn't even speak to me. I was kind of relieved and even a little disappointed. Didn't I stand out as a freakishly dressed heathen girl too? What gives?!? :miffed:

The-Real-Link
01-21-2005, 07:27 PM
From what I could tell, a lot of the Dare2Share people came and talked to me, and the overwhelming majority were very kind and inquisitive. Granted though, I can see how having both different cons together could cause problems.

Loki-Sama - I'm sorry if I didn't recognize you Friday. It seemed like everyone I talked to said they weren't on this site yet, save for a few. I'm horrible w/names >.>

Menchi - *dies laughing* That avatar ownz! It's sweet :)

Twilight_Moon - Thanks very much for the compliments! I think a lot of people noticed that lol.

dcat_snowy - Thanks! Yeah I was in red on Saturday ^^.

Otherwise, I think someone said that they were nervous to talk to me on one of these threads. Please let it be known that I try to be really nice and so please, if you want to talk, just come up and say hi ^^. To anyone who called me and I only looked though or glanced, I'm sorry but the ears kinda reduce my hearing as well as it's impossible for me to get everywhere :( Hopefully no offense was taken.

Traeonna
01-21-2005, 08:29 PM
I was kind of relieved and even a little disappointed. Didn't I stand out as a freakishly dressed heathen girl too? What gives?!? :miffed:

Oh, but you're such a cute freakishly dressed heathen girl...er...guy...er...yeah. It's not fair when boys are cuter than girls!!!

Anyhow, my main run in (I was Robin that day) was when I was walking past a gathering in the hallway. They were having a lecture or something and when my little group walked past, the conversation quickly changed, got louder, and everyone was looking at us...I believe it was something like "and these are the evils of cable TV ... mumble ... mumble ... animation corrupts young people ... mumble ... mumble ... witchcraft ... mumble ... mumble." So what could I do, but to skip away singing, "I'm a witch, burn me, burn me," and continue on back to the Masquerade Hall of Evil. I'm used to it by now. I usually get more flack when I'm dressed "normal" due to some small pieces of jewelry I wear. The only other major time was during the Naruto shoot...I got surrounded for a while and conversion tried to happen, but they quickly hit a wall with me when it came to that. I suppose I am used to conventions that are a bit more closed...no outsiders are really allowed in so to speak.

Rameana
01-21-2005, 09:05 PM
Most people didn't know it was me! Al and Lionel didn't know and when they found out, they were like "Whoa!"

But thank you Rameana and thanks even more for the group registration thing! I wish we had talked more since you're so cool!

-Rameana- It's getting to the point where if I don't see you at the con, I don't feel like I've been doing enough.

You are so welcome, anytime!!! :D
Yea, I keep wanting to talk to u so bad... but we are always in passing or are never seen. It's getting the same with me, if don't ppl I planned on seeing it almost feels like i wasted my time. The Con went WAY TOO fast for me. Even though I passed out early on Sat. pooey.

Anne Packrat
01-21-2005, 09:16 PM
:confused:

You know, it's odd. The Jesus Hive pretty much left me alone. They bothered Koneko when I was with her and a Christian boy asked my name, but that was about the extent of it - bothering people next to me. Even then, most of the time they didn't even speak to me. I was kind of relieved and even a little disappointed. Didn't I stand out as a freakishly dressed heathen girl too? What gives?!? :miffed:

Most of them left me alone. One guy tried to engage me in conversation, but I had short one word answers for him. I don't think I'm really what they were trying to convert anyway. I'm older than their targets, and thus I'm likely too late to save.

One group was actually very excited about my costume because they said penguins were they're favorite animal. They even took pictures with me.

I would have loved to tell them that I'm married, a good stay at home woman (due to having no job right now), I cook and sew, and I'm thinking about having kids in a few years. If only I was republican I'd be a perfect freaking specimen.

KnuxieChan
01-21-2005, 09:31 PM
I screamed "I'M A DEMON!" and started laughing as a group walked past us on Saturday, before the Masq. XD

SakkaRosette
01-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh, but you're such a cute freakishly dressed heathen girl...er...guy...er...yeah. It's not fair when boys are cuter than girls!!!

Actually, Treonna, you had it right the first time....I'm a girl. :-) I think because I'm trans though people seem to have a lot of confusion about that. The fact that I was getting sick this past weekend and in all my pictures from the con I look like a guys doesn't help my case much, and it sucks because three days after the con I'm back to looking like my normal self again....irony is mean....:-P

But yes, female pronouns please. :-D

Traeonna
01-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Actually, Treonna, you had it right the first time....I'm a girl. :-) I think because I'm trans though people seem to have a lot of confusion about that. The fact that I was getting sick this past weekend and in all my pictures from the con I look like a guys doesn't help my case much, and it sucks because three days after the con I'm back to looking like my normal self again....irony is mean....:-P But yes, female pronouns please. :-D

Then I am all confused now. :confused: I do apologize for misuse of pronouns as I had thought I saw somewhere that you were someone's BOYfriend (and I'm pretty sure it was you in the photo), so I had incorrectly assumed certain things. I thank you greatly for correcting me and I will adhere to the girlie pronouns. :) And I'm still going to think you're an adorable Kagome...so deal. ;)

KnuxieChan
01-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Actually, Treonna, you had it right the first time....I'm a girl. :-) I think because I'm trans though people seem to have a lot of confusion about that. The fact that I was getting sick this past weekend and in all my pictures from the con I look like a guys doesn't help my case much, and it sucks because three days after the con I'm back to looking like my normal self again....irony is mean....:-P

But yes, female pronouns please. :-D
So, you were a dude that's now a chick? *I just naturally looks like a dude XD although I'm not*

SakkaRosette
01-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Shippo87: Um, kinda sorta, I guess you could say that....it's a little more complicated than that, but hey that works I guess...:-)

Traeonna: No big deal. :-) Yep, that was me...it's those freakin annoying male pronouns Koneko still uses when referring to me. They're like mosquitoes....or something....:roll:

Miyabi-
01-22-2005, 01:15 AM
*snort* Oh sure, make ME sound like the jerk. Sorry, but a gender switch more than 3/4 of the way into a 3 1/2 year relationship is just a *little* disconcerting. >_<

Traeonna
01-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh you two...I just want to take you home and keep you...too cute!!!

Miyabi-
01-22-2005, 01:44 PM
lmao! I think you'd get sick of us pretty quickly! ^_^

Traeonna
01-22-2005, 02:02 PM

Hmmm, think so? I think it'd be fun! :thumbsup:

KnuxieChan
01-22-2005, 02:39 PM
XD We should all get together and annoy the hell out of everyone!

SakkaRosette
01-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Shippo87: I totally agree. ;)

And Trae: I didn't know you were the Robin chick and the girl in the black veil! Wow! I had no clue!! You were super nice and your costumes rocked. Yay! I finally got to tell ya!!

Miyabi-
01-22-2005, 06:19 PM
lmao...yes! We can gather at ColossalCon and bug each other. Speaking of which....everyone start going to the ColossalCon thread and begin discussing it! We could all start making room/ride arrangements and stuff! ^_^

Rameana
01-22-2005, 07:39 PM

HA!!! Yea right!! I'd never get sick of u two!

Yea, I'm ssssssoooo looking forward to Colossalcon!!! But they will not update their site. BOOOO!!!

Traeonna
01-23-2005, 02:36 PM
And Trae: I didn't know you were the Robin chick and the girl in the black veil! Wow! I had no clue!! You were super nice and your costumes rocked. Yay! I finally got to tell ya!!

Yeah, that was me. I look scary in a black wig...I'm glad I had the veil to cover myself. I really wish I would have had time to put some waves in the wig, but I was more concerned about Robin. I'm glad you thought I was nice. ;) And thanks for the comment about the costumes. I can't wait to start working on Sakura and Moegi.

Menchi
01-26-2005, 03:46 AM
Menchi - *dies laughing* That avatar ownz! It's sweet :)

thanks ^^;; i forgot i had this avatar still on my hd after like i think 18 months.

Bobbi
01-27-2005, 07:31 AM
anyone else i forgot i am kinda bad with names but if you remember me you cna always drop a line here or something ^^;;

OMG! I can't believe you forgot me again! This is the second time you forgot me at Ohayocon! You're such a terrible person! :waaaah:

You know I'm kidding. :heart:

Kagekaze
01-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know where I could find "Ari" again? He was a very sweet boy who was wearing a fancy pink dress, black corset, and a straw hat on Saturday at the con. I really wanted to talk to him again!

If you're reading this, Ari-- I was Mana from the Malice Mizer group, the one you hugged! I wanted to thank you for being so kind to me!

I had been feeling a little low that day (I had tripped on the computer cables and nearly wiped out in front of everyone at the Gothic Lolita competition! :eeek: *blush blush blush* :lost: :waaaah: )

But you complimented me afterward and gave me a hug and made me feel so happy! So, thank you very much! :heart:

holy_garber
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
haha i actually did wipe out in front of people!
dont try running/jumping/spinning/taking a photo all at once whilst wearing heels <_< lol i was bleeding alot from that

hi people. i saw some of you even if you didnt know it XD

Kagekaze
01-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Bleeding?! Owies.... O_o;

Still looking for "Ari"....... Maybe I spelled his name wrong..........

KnuxieChan
01-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Maybe he's not signed up on the forums? o.o Check the Ohayocon boards as well.

Some more shoutouts: Jessica-chan! And her giant ball of junk XD
StripperVash- Stop being so damn cute!

CardCaptor Will
01-29-2005, 02:34 AM
hey guys!

this is more for the masqeurade crowd, but here it goes!

did you like my new material? i was kinda like 'nah i shouldn't do it' because i'm saving it for another con, but i'm glad that it worked out

mad props to

the narutard skit (quality material as always from da chi)

c'set la vie skit (you know, for the longest time i thought they were singing 'SAILOR V!!" but again, that's what i get for not watching PGSM. . )

yaoi + yuri math. OMG. JUST OMFG. That skit was ballsy as hell. And i if ever see a asian guy drop to his knees in front of another asian guy with R Kelly playing in the background, i'm going to flip. .

whatever the 'coreography / wb show' skit was (i forget the name) NOt only did it have the cool coregraphy, but a very faint reference to my all time favorite game Gitaroo Man!!! Although no one got the tune. .

Keep it up guys, I'll catch ya on the flipside.

Shizzo
01-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey Will!

I've seen your routines at many-a-con by now and I've got to say that I liked your material at Ohayo 05 the best out of all of your other ones.
You got a few pretty good laughs out of me despite the fact that my feet were in boot hell. So...if you can make me laugh even though all I wanted to do is whine about my feet, then mad props to you!

As for the C'set la Vie song, I've watched all of PGSM and always thought "Oh come on! It sounds like she's saying Sailor V! How can they not know who she is?!?!?"

Iris13
02-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I luffed Ohayocon! I just hope that some people I met see my shoutouts and give me a holler ^_~ ...Sadly, I suck at remembering names, and I am just as bad as remembering the NAMES of COSTUMES....heheh. I just hope that you can get the drift ^^;

Sanzo from the Masquerade line Yo! *wave* Did your popsicle sticks stay in tact? I was a bit worried they would break ^^;

AFRO!!!!!!! Rawr! For some reason, I can't reach your e-mail. Either way, HEYYY! *glomp* ^__^

The Paine whose cross broke I still Luff your costume!!!!!!! ^_^ I might cosplay as Paine for the next Ohayocon, who knows ^_~

Our friend who took our pic in the food court and yelled 'Smile for Yaoi!!!!!' I'm still smilin, where's my Yaoi? ^_~ lol

Luffy with the glasses, who I met in the dealers room watching FF and KH music videos Hey! *wave* Do you have the picture you took of me? ^_^

The dude who does flips and his bro! Doubt you go on here, but if you do, heyo! ^_^

BUNTA-KUN!!!!!!! I had no idea who Bunta-Kun was, but giant, sad hamsers with bows are cute. I had to hug you!

Girl with the purple 'I will bear children for Miroku' shrit and her friends Did you know you gave me the first con glomp I ever had?! ^____^

The cool guys who gave us repeat group hugs in the door near the elevator near the main stage thing YAY! *hug*

The girl who sold me my Kitty paws n armbands Thanks again! ^_^ I luff them!

Everyone who I forgot!!! GOMEN! My memory is so terrible!!!!!! I'M SORRYYY! I just hope that you can remember me by my siggy descy. And wig. And uber-Kittyness! ^___^

Starlit Rose
02-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Girl with the purple 'I will bear children for Miroku' shrit and her friends Did you know you gave me the first con glomp I ever had?! ^____^

She's not a member here, but I'll tell her you said that. ^_^

Iris13
02-04-2005, 07:45 PM
She's not a member here, but I'll tell her you said that. ^_^

Yay! Why, thank you! ^___^ ...I luff her shirt so much ^^