PDA

View Full Version : EBK Presents: Ohayocon 2005 Pictures

Eurobeat King
01-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey everyone,

Back from the 1st con of the year, and I've started to post the pictures that I took. You can view them here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=12511&userid=18

I took over 2400 pictures, (including photoshoots I took of friends) and will be posting them in the order that I took them, starting from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon. I will post as many as I can tonight, and then continue doing so after work each night after 7pm PST. Hopefully I'll be able to finish posting all of them by Thursday before I go to Ushicon, so I appreciate your patience as I post them. :)

If you find pictures of you that I took, please use them for your c.com gallery or your website, and any credit you can give to me for taking them would be greatly appreciated! If I didn't take your picture, I apologize and will try to do better next time. (Being one guy, I DO miss cosplayers.) *bows*

Please feel free to comment on the pics as much as you like (please keep it clean!) Also, comment here to tell me how you're liking the pictures, and I'll keep you updated as I post the pictures. See you next con!! ciao~ -EBK

Eurobeat King
01-17-2005, 03:23 AM
UPDATE: *yawwwwn* I posted almost 700 pictures tonight, and that's about up to 6pm on Friday.. I'll continue tomorrow night, and finish off the rest of Friday's pictures and begin Saturday's pics shortly after. Again, thanks to everyone who posed for me, and thanks for your patience as I'm doing my best to get all of the pictures up ASAP for you to enjoy!! :)

Melchior
01-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the pics, Al! You got some great ones of my Jiraiya, as well as alot of my friends. I'm sure they'll appreciate them! It was also great to get a chance to talk to you at length for once.
:cool:

Silver_Maiden
01-17-2005, 08:02 AM
You did take pictures of my friends and I. It was such an honor, Thankyou!!!

Medra
01-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks for posting those pics. You're really good at taking pictures. I hope I can get mine up soon, but I'm old fashioned and need pictures developed. ^^;;;

Bobbi
01-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks for taking all the pictures you did at the con! I can't wait to see the ones you took of my friends and I! It was also great hanging out and talking for awhile! You rock! Unfortunately, I'm on dial up again... so it takes forever and a half to find pictures. *sigh* I want my cable back!

chibiusa
01-17-2005, 01:03 PM
YAAAAAAY *randomly glomps Al* you rock ^.^ <3 it was so great to meet you, and get my picture taken by you!! thanks ^__^

SakkaRosette
01-17-2005, 01:29 PM
It was great meeting you!! Compliments on your photography too.....I wasn't feeling well at all on Friday and if you could make me look halfway decent on that day, that's an achievement!

R1KKu
01-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks so much for all those pictures EBK. It was great to see you again.
I was so burned out Sunday; that wig was weighing me down, and I had no makeup on at the time. I hope those pictures came out ok o.O

Jaquii
01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I wanna see the one with Barb's teddy bear. <3

DarthZim
01-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Aha! So it /was/ you! My friend and I were hesitant to ask; she being Roy and I Riza. Hopefully the con wasn't too stressful for you, though I'm sure spending forever posting pictures is busy work as well >.<

mutsumicloud
01-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Eurobeat King, you are my hero.

Starlit Rose
01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Thanks a lot Al! You were the first to take my picture on Friday night, haha. ^_^ I love how they turned out. Thank you!

Bobbi
01-17-2005, 10:16 PM
Yay! All the Flonne and Gunner Yuna pics came out great... except the one where I'm doing the criss-crossed arms and my eyes are closed. Meh... just doesn't work with my chubbyness. =P I can't wait to see the Psychicer ones! XD

0bscurity
01-18-2005, 12:34 PM
^__^ Awesome pictures Al! xD Thanks for sticking around our Angel Sanc group to get shots of as all, x_X even when we were all ADD and flighty.

ArsenalFierce13
01-18-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm so glad I finally got to meet you, Al. And thanks for taking such terrific pictures, I plan on pilfering a bundle ^_~ You rock!

Eurobeat King
01-18-2005, 02:21 PM
UPDATE: Agghhh.. sick as anything, but I managed to post a lot of pics last night.. :thumbsup: I'm around the time of the c.com gathering (2pm Saturday) so tonight I'll continue posting more, which will include the Naruto gathering and the FMA gathering, plus more photoshoots of friends. I should be done with all of them by tomorrow night, which I intend to do before heading off the Ushicon on Thursday.. gehhhh.. I hope I recover before then.. *cough cough* ;)

KnuxieChan
01-18-2005, 02:39 PM
I wish you had told me my wig was falling down for the Flonne and Laharl pics. XD;

But thanku for taking all those photos! They came out great!

Sakana_Janai
01-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks EBK! You're the best! See yah next year!

R1KKu
01-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Hope you feel better, EBK. I was feeling a little out of it myself, kept getting headaches and a neckache from one of my wigs, and that helmet, ouchies!!

EBK, I hate to sound harsh, and I love your photo-taking abilities, but if its not too much of a problem, could I ask for those pictures of my Baiken costume not to be uploaded?? I wasnt really happy with how my wig was acting up that day; I was having some problems keeping it on my head, and I kinda just threw on the costume last minute, and I didnt feel like putting any makeup on either. Sorry about that, I hope I'm not asking for too much, but thanks again, and I hope to see you at Acen.

Traeonna
01-18-2005, 07:06 PM
EBK, I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to photograph all of us. Some of us were so busy taking photos of friends (old and new) and forgot to take some of ourselves in costume. Glad you were there...it was a great con!

Ameria
01-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Great pics as always EBK! Thanks a lot! ^_^

Killmesarah
01-19-2005, 11:21 AM
I would like to personally thank you, Al, for asking to take my picture and also for making me look HaWt *_*
I am still kinda new to the cosplay scene, and don't have many costumes, atleast not characters that are recognised. Only like 2 ppl knew who I was at Ohayocon...maybe when KOF03 comes out in the US, more ppl will recognise Malin.

Anyway, thanks for the effin wicked shots!!

-Sarah

FFPrincess
01-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Oh thank you so much! By the end of the day I realized that I hadn't gotten any decent pics of us and I panicked. Then I remembered you taking so many wonderful pics of us and hoped I could find them. Yay! And I ended up w./ a pic of you when you were photographing Rinoa and Selphie, so I thought I'd pass that along to you.
http://bledtopia.no-ip.com/tribalprincess/FF8.jpg
Thanks again!
~Garnet and Zidane on Sat.

Eurobeat King
01-20-2005, 02:22 AM
R1kkU: Got your PM and your message, and as requested I didn't post any of your Baiken pictures on Sunday. I do have them to post if you do change your mind.

FFP: Wow.. I've been snipered! hehe thanks! I like the pic.

FINAL UPDATE: Yaaaay! I finished posting ALL of my Ohayocon 2005 pictures, and just in time too as I'm off to Ushicon in Austin, Texas later tonight, so I'm glad I got all of these pics up before off to the next con. ;) When I return, I'll prolly be busy posting pics from that con, but will try to read the threads for Ohayocon here and read the comments on my pictures, so please comment as much as you like!! Thanks again for everyone who posed for pictures, and I hope to see you all again either at A-cen or another con soon enough! ciao~ EBK Al

Lady
01-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Yayness! Thanks so much for taking some photos of me. I really love the Zabuza/Haku ones! I have no idea how you manage to take so many awesome photos of so many people and not get burned out!

Thanks again!

diamondscan
01-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Thanks a bunch for posting all your pics eurobeat king. We appreciate your work so much! ^__^

Chieri
01-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Yesss, thank you for the photos...you took many interesting ones of me, it made me so very happy. ^^

aikoe
01-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Thank you so much for dealing with my group never ever being all together, then running around like we were nuts when we finally were. You got some awesome pics of us! Thanks as well for the Seifer pics (even though I look like an idiot), nobody else really took any. ;_; It was great to meet you and briefly talk to you!! ^_______^

Miyabi-
01-26-2005, 08:38 PM
I love the close up you got of me as Inuyasha! It's gonna be my next icon. ^_^ I have yet to take a good close up of that costume myself. Mine usually end up with me looking like I have two chins. :grin:

Kagekaze
01-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Thank you for taking photographs of me and my friends! (We were the Malice Mizer group) I never realized before that YOU were the Eurobeat King, and I've met you before and also seen you a hundred times! O_o;;; It was nice to finally put a name with your face!