PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Cosplay

Da Tenshi Kurai
01-17-2005, 03:58 AM
I'm just wondering if there are any people who are planning on doing Hellsing cosplays this year, since I'm probably going to be Alucard from Order_10. ^^

OklaUBandGeek1
01-17-2005, 03:21 PM
I plan on doing some Hellsing cosplay, actually! My friend Kathryn and I are intending to go on Sunday as Sir Integra and Alucard. ^_^

Rip_The_Hunter
01-19-2005, 01:30 AM
I'm going as Sir Integral from the manga

Da Tenshi Kurai
01-22-2005, 04:27 PM
o_o I hope I get to meet you, Rip. I've always wanted to see you in person. Such a great artist. ;_;

yuko_chan2490
01-24-2005, 02:13 PM
I hope I'm not intruding. I need help with an Alucard costume that I'm making for my boyfriend for ACen this year. I'm not a very good seamstress though. But any tips or information would be helpfull! Even if you know anyone who's done Alucard in the past and is looking to sell a costume would be appreciated, though I think I would rather make it myself. Thanks. ^^

CapN'Strawberry
01-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Me be doing Seras and muh best friend will be doing Integra.

Maril
01-30-2005, 12:50 PM
*raises hand* teh blood seras
and maybe young integra from vol.6

Rip_The_Hunter
02-01-2005, 04:48 PM
o_o I hope I get to meet you, Rip. I've always wanted to see you in person. Such a great artist. ;_;

:razz: tehehe thanks! i hope i see you at akon too. If i have enough time before akon, I'm going to make Integral's sword for a scene from vol 6 of the manga. I'm hoping that my work load this semester will be light, but i highly doubt it :waaaah: grrrrr stupid teachers *shakes fist*

Are there any Hellsing char's you are going to look for? Personally I would love to see a Seras from vol 7. In vol 7 Seras's vamperic powers awaken for the first time O_O

TrigunWolf
02-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I have a message from Rip The Hunter of the Bloodknight doujinshi:

"This is the 'artist' Rip Van Winkle here...the author and artist of the BloodKnight doujinshi. I'm aware that RedDeath here has used my typical name (ie: my AIM name, and username on all but this forum (can't remember my PW here)) of Rip the Hunter...so please, if any comments are supposed to be directed in my direction (that being, in reference to the artist of Blood Knight comics) please don't mistake Rip the Hunter here on cosplay.com as me. RedDeath...I just ask you don't use my name somewhere again...at least modify it somehow next time. I TOLD you folks would mix us up and it's NOT cool.

~Rip"

Just a little something for Da Tenshi Kurai, not to confuse Rip the Hunter on this forum with the Rip the Hunter of the Bloodknight doujinshi. If you were thinking they were the same person.

BK_Doujinshi
02-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Ah...thanks a bunch TrigunWolf. This is Rip here from the BK website (if my SN didn't give that away much *laughs*) - sorry if there's been any confusion as to Rip the Hunter here and myself...Rip the Hunter here is not me, (and it's kind of annoying to see her using my name when she ususally associates herself as something non-Rip-like.)

Anywho...on topic, I'm gonna be cosplaying Rip again at Akon this year. Went as her last year and a whole grand 13 people knew who I was, but I was famous cuz of my gun ^_^ 7-feet of 'Magic Bullet' lovin. I may even cosplay Alucard from Dawn, which would be a hilarious scene if anyone cosplaying regular Alucard recognizes me. Girlycard! Bwaha.

~Rip

Rip_The_Hunter
02-15-2005, 05:41 PM
I'd like to personally appologize for any misunderstandings about my SN. I never wanted to give the impression that i was impersonating someone else, especially a friend of mine. It seems asthough i have mislead someone, purely it was unintentional and i simply misread the original post.