PDA

View Full Version : Waiiii!!!!! Cosplaying is sooo fun!!!

Yggdrasil Pie
07-07-2002, 10:12 PM
I am definetly doing this again! ^_^
It was so fun at AX!!! But what's sad is...I didn't meet anyone in the board....*tear tear*

Did anyone see me? lol, I'm just curious to see if I'm ever noticed.... I was either Aeris...or Umii...Wai...@_@

*Jumps around*

Did anyone have alot of fun toooo??????? :D :D :D

LiL QoH
07-07-2002, 11:24 PM
This was my 7th year of going to AX and I must say I had the most fun at this one! :D

Yggdrasil Pie
07-08-2002, 12:40 AM
Wow! 7 years? That's alot! (Since this is my 2nd time, it really is to me. ^^;; )

Adella
07-08-2002, 01:08 AM
AERIS!! I BET I TOOK PICTURES OF YOU!!! ::glomps:: I got pics of every Aeris I could see XD XD

Yggdrasil Pie
07-08-2002, 01:11 AM
I think I got a picture of you too! ^_^
*glomps back*

Third-child
07-08-2002, 12:48 PM
This AX was fun.. but the line for the Dealers room? Why! I think that was the worst line in history for AX...

Tenshi
07-08-2002, 01:23 PM
I had fun at AX despite my NUMEROUS cosplay problems. My Terra costume started falling apart half an hour after I was in it (and I put double seams in it all! ::sob:: ). Aeka looked horrible after walking half a mile in wind. And my Pretear wig didn't come in time, so I had to wear it without. I'm so disappointed on that level--I really hope I get to go to Ani-Magic.

The only person I met from the board was Kenshin Ken ^_^. Thank you so much for helping me with Celes! ^^;;

Kuja
07-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Yeah this was defiently the best AX I had ever attended. I had so much fun meeting new people and stuff. And our Angel Sanctuary group kicked massive ass.

Adella
07-09-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Third-child
This AX was fun.. but the line for the Dealers room? Why! I think that was the worst line in history for AX...

you know.. I dunno what was up with that. it was ludicrous!! I mean I understand firecodes.. but c'mon!!! a line out to the STREET!?! That's how I got so sunburned.. *ouch!*

Third-child
07-09-2002, 12:52 PM
I am right there with you on the sunburns.. They still hurt too!

Adella
07-11-2002, 10:53 PM
::rubs aloe on Third-Child's sunburns:: ;_; I hate lines and firecodes! :\ next year I want a dealers pass!

Third-child
07-12-2002, 12:02 PM
Next year.. I will have lots of sunscreen.... and a dealers pass would help too.. if anyone wants to hook me up.. lol

Rosiel
07-12-2002, 01:27 PM
> I hate lines and firecodes!

Lines generally do not bother me all that much as when you're a cosplayer, have an impressive costume, and are obviously highly uncomfortable, convention goers will tend to let you cut in line.

Unless it's for something like Masq tickets. ^___^
Then you're out of luck.

Although other congoers do offer to give you tickets sometimes. That's always nice, unless you are in a group... then you're stuck.

Luna
07-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Hey! Rosiel! It was so nice meeting you at the AX! Great costume, girl, I hope you found all of your Angel Sanctuary cosplayers!
I didn't get sunburn at all: I got in on Thursday when the line was still reasonable, besides I was in my Utena costume, so no prob there...then I stayed out of the Dealers room till Sunday...all my costumes had either long sleeves or a long wig (Human Luna) so I was covered all over! :-)

Yggdrasil Pie
07-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Luna, Rosiel! I think I saw you!!!! ^_^

Luna
07-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Cool, WaterEmpress, I am glad your first cosplaying experience was a lot of fun! :-) Till next time!

Ayaka
07-14-2002, 12:10 AM
Oh no, you guys got sunburned? That sucks. :\ Somehow I managed to only be trying to get into the dealer's room when the line was fairly short. Except when I was meeting with the Hellsing people, THEN it was long . . . Although I was exposed to the sun a good bit, and not wearing sunscreen; somehow I didn't get burned. Actually somebody asked me "are you really normally that pale, or is that makeup?". oO;;; (It wasn't makeup . . .)

Glad you had a great time cosplaying, WaterEmpress! (I knew you would. XD )