PDA

View Full Version : Naruto sandles

snarfles
01-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Yes, those god forsaken shoes! @_@ I am having a bit of trouble. You see, I don't know what to make them out of! Most people just say put some socks on over sandles, but then the socks shred and you have a big mess! O.o; So, I want some opinions on what I make them out of. oO; If someone could help me out, that would be wonderful! Thanks! <3

Here's a picture!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/anzaprincess/naruto_neji0055.jpg

gamergirlx
01-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Have you tried a search on the forums...I know there is a whole thread that talks about making the sandals. I don't have time to look for it at the moment, but I know it's around here somewhere... :lost:

Synias
01-20-2005, 09:32 AM
How about take dark blue sandals cut off the sraps, etc just use the buttom of it and then take some blue cloth , mostly likely I will use thick ones and sew it on to the buttom ofthe sandals, but make sure before sew them on make sure you have the cloth design prefectly to the way ikt should look, and make sure it fits you, use your feet as a model or maybe someone with the same shoe size, put needels in to hold up the cloth to together then sew it together then sew it on the shoe.

Hmm. I friend has those shoe for his Kakashi Costume, hmm, if I can remeber where the web page of the girl he got it from I will post it for you. (He did not get the shoes for free of course)

The Way She made the shoe is exactly what I have mention above. The are extremely prefect