PDA

View Full Version : Escaflowne Gathering

Yana_Neko
01-20-2005, 05:59 AM
Okay! I know that besides me, chaipnai and Karisu are interested. As well as perhaps Jaina Solo's boyfriend?

I was thinking we should try to set up an Escaflowne gathering. We have a healthy number, I believe.

I was thinking maybe for Sunday? Let me know what you guys think!

chaipnai
01-20-2005, 01:29 PM
yes to sunday!
12 sounds good.

any gathering location works. maybe 2 since no ones using it? lol, but i dont think that's a good way to decide on a location.

hopefully the all ff gathering doesnt clash for me, @_@....

Jaina Solo
01-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey all! Upon having a serious discussion with my Boyfriend, and analyzing his Van Fanel costume...

The costume is sort of in tatters. The belt is falling apart, the sword is broken (fixable, but still broken), and the pants are dirty... So. As of now, Van Fanel is out of commission. It seems, though, that you all still have a good number of peeps for the gathering, so I'm going to try my hardest this week to get Van functional again. No promises, but if you do end up having the gathering (Sunday is perfect), and Van Fanel is functional, Yuriy (the boyfriend) will definitely make it.

Yana_Neko
01-20-2005, 09:28 PM
Aw, okay! We'll keep hope on the Van costume! I really liked it at Akibiyori! Especially the cute wings and spiffy sword ^_^

So it sounds like noon is a favorite?

Let's get Karisu's opinion and then we'll confirm the time ^_^

chaipnai
01-23-2005, 12:20 PM
i asked anele to put it at noon, sunday, gathering place 2. the deadline's tomorrow. if u dont like 2, we can just move 5 feet and we'll be at 1 or 3, lol.

Karisu-sama
01-23-2005, 09:48 PM
I think we can make it Sunday noon, though we'll have to leave the con earlyish for the loooong drive home.
Dilandau, Chesta, Meruru and my husband Van, assuming I can drag my husband out of bed by noon... :p

Videl-chan
01-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Awww...I wish I had an Escaflowne costume...I'll be sure to be there with the camera since I'm gonna be with Yana during that time! ^_^

Yana_Neko
01-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes, my dear! I need an awesome photographer such as yourself ^_^

Videl-chan
01-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Yay! I'll be the Escaflowne fangirl photographer for you guys! <33