PDA

View Full Version : Someones hacking into my cosplay picture album and leaving nastty comments :\

LiL QoH
07-07-2002, 10:21 PM
They're leaving nasty comments saying I'm a druggy slut and such.

To the one who did this: If you read this message I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY FOR WAISTING YOUR TIME! My pictures are restored and the comments are erased.

The only UGLY ONE HERE IS YOU FOR BEING SUCH A PRICK!

Nehoo....Administrators I hope you fix this problem of people being able to edit your captions and delete your pictures...

Studmaster
07-07-2002, 11:12 PM
You know, some people are such f*cking pricks, sometimes, and I hate it when they try to ruin a great community. People need better stuff to do than screw with others. God, its always one bad apple that makes others miserable.

Hope you feel better.

LiL QoH
07-07-2002, 11:28 PM
You know I seriously think someones out to get me. Someone left a message on my boyfriends voice mail saying I was making out with some guy. He didnt go to the con because he was out of state. Someone really doesn't like me :\

Yggdrasil Pie
07-07-2002, 11:55 PM
Ah...That is sad! If I were you, and I know who was doing it...I'd give them a beating.

Studmaster
07-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by LiL QoH
You know I seriously think someones out to get me. Someone left a message on my boyfriends voice mail saying I was making out with some guy. He didnt go to the con because he was out of state. Someone really doesn't like me :\

Some people are not going to like you (trust me I have novels worth of them), that's just human nature. However, when they do that crap to you, these people just have problems. I would love to kick the crap out of them, but its just more efficent to be better than they are and ignore them. If they want to get in your face, then beat on them silly. ;)

LiL QoH
07-08-2002, 12:14 AM
Well the mystery is.. We have a clue but we're not really sure.. I don't like pointing fingers then finding out its the wrong person yanno? I know how it is to be hated.. trust me not a lot of people like me, but no ones gone out of their way to show it. I'm just sad that people take great lengths to ruin relationships as well as friendships... :\

Of course with conventions..comes drama...

Admin
07-08-2002, 02:07 AM
I've isolated the problem but won't be able to fix the code till tomorrow sometime. Until then I've fixed all of the current member galleries manually and turned off new member galleries until I get the bug fixed. For some reason it was assigning the ownership of new albums after a specific date to "EVERYBODY" instead of the person who created it, so basically the entire planet owned the album and could edit it. Not anymore though :)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Ranma Saotome
07-08-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Studmaster
You know, some people are such f*cking pricks, sometimes, and I hate it when they try to ruin a great community. People need better stuff to do than screw with others. God, its always one bad apple that makes others miserable.

Hope you feel better.

*cough*SRK!*cough*

Rosiel
07-08-2002, 01:03 PM
QoH, I know how you feel.
Some people can really be jerks.

My Friday night at AX was partially ruined by this otaku who got nasty about my Angel Sanctuary costume (It's a costume, not a political statement! >_<). I wish people would keep their stupid insensitive comments to themselves sometimes.

Renzokuken
07-08-2002, 01:17 PM
Shall we tie the little nosepicker up by the ankles, wrap him in burlap, and beat him with aluminum baseball bats? Yes, I think we should. If it was just that one isolated incident with the gallery, I would think it was only a random little 'hax0r' trying to get his kicks, but if it's someone else... well, the aforementioned still stands.

Rosiel: Amen! I hear so many stories via MUCK and LJ from friends about people that treat cosplaying as something more than expressing your love and interest on a series. You're there to have fun, not get into pissing matches with people. -_-

Hikaruchan
07-08-2002, 02:05 PM
That comment function is one of the few things that can be bad about that gallery software. We use it on our club site, most of the time the comments are in good fun but every once in a while you have a jerk come along.

Ranma Saotome
07-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
QoH, I know how you feel.
Some people can really be jerks.

My Friday night at AX was partially ruined by this otaku who got nasty about my Angel Sanctuary costume (It's a costume, not a political statement! >_<). I wish people would keep their stupid insensitive comments to themselves sometimes.

Back in 2000, my club went to AZ. One oif our newest members wasn't too fond on cosplay. He went with my sister to the dealer's room. He came back with a black eye to the hotel room. It seems that he made a rude comment about a 10 y/o dressed as Sailor Moon and my sis decked him.

Rosiel
07-08-2002, 02:41 PM
> It seems that he made a rude comment about a 10 y/o dressed as Sailor Moon and my sis decked him.

LMAO. Oh wow I wish I had your sister walking around with me at AX when I met the jerk!

Renzokuken
07-08-2002, 02:45 PM
> and my sis decked him.

That's my kind of woman. O_O

Ranma Saotome
07-08-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Renzokuken
> and my sis decked him.

That's my kind of woman. O_O

Hehehehe, i'll tell her that. :D

astronema
07-08-2002, 05:20 PM
Ay, whoever's messing wit her better stop or I'll kick your sorry little ass you
f**#ing-dumbass!!!! And if you think I'm playing i'll get people to find out who you are and where you live, I'm not one for violence so don't piss me off.....

Ranma Saotome
07-08-2002, 06:41 PM
Hmm... Sounds like it time to IP check all the comments.

Calumon
07-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Hmm... Sounds like it time to IP check all the comments.

:devil: Wtf is that sopost to mean..... u sure u black?...just a ?ion

Ukayoru no Chou
07-10-2002, 02:47 PM
.............[ wonders if she shuld even say anything...].......
here I'll use a smile-y thing...

:eek: ..................:( .........:mad: ......:argue: .....

hai.

Ranma Saotome
07-10-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Calumon

:devil: Wtf is that sopost to mean..... u sure u black?...just a ?ion

*gives you this look*

Calumon
07-11-2002, 01:51 PM

*gives you this look*

:.: Gives The Look Bac:.:..... Wait Is This A Black Look Or *cough* Look??:devil:

Ranma Saotome
07-11-2002, 02:45 PM

:.: Gives The Look Bac:.:..... Wait Is This A Black Look Or *cough* Look??:devil:

GO AWAY.

Calumon
07-16-2002, 12:53 PM

GO AWAY.

NEVER!!!!:devil:

Ranma Saotome
07-16-2002, 01:43 PM

NEVER!!!!:devil:

The hell is your problem anyway?!

Calumon