PDA

View Full Version : Second A-kon, would like to meet people who are going...

ErictheRed12662
01-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Hello...

I'm new to the whole anime thing... and I've only cosplayed once (catboy at the last A-kon). I'd love to meet someone in my area to go with... I'm EXTREMELY shy, but I could tell A-kon would be more fun with a group.

Now, I will flat out admit I would rather go with a girl. Why? Because I need to get over being shy, and I'm lonely... I need some new friends that are girls... I'm hoping somone will be able to help me think of a good costume as well... Maybe help me find the stuff, since last time I ended up with pants that were too big and broken boots.

I have MSN, Yahoo, and AIM if anyone wants to talk. I live in the Garland area, right outside Dallas.

-Eric

Fire Elemental
01-22-2005, 12:41 AM
hey, you can hang with my group! not alot of girls in it (like, 2 or 3) but we'd love to have more ppl with us just to hang and have fun!

inuyashachan
01-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I'd hang with ya... but I'm a dude and pretty ancient (22 is soooo old :waaaah: .)

I totally got ditched half the time (well... not so much ditched as just seperated several times) by the guys I went with last year, :untrust: , so I'm trying to find some new people to hang with as well.

Saikolady
01-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Omg you were that adorable catboy? *glomps* I stopped you on the arcade floor by the Makoto arena thing and told you how cute you were :3 I was the yaoi pimp with the purple wings and Pocky For Yaoi sign XD I would love to hang out with you and I'm sure my other girlfriends will too. You're just too cute XD

xNekoAyumix
01-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Aw, I have no one to hang out with at a-kon so I'll prolly be the lonely girl running around listening to Dir en Grey @_@;

KawaiiNeko85
03-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I know how you feel, man. I don't have anyone to go to A-Kon with. I was supposed to go with a friend but she has somewhere else she needs to go (second year in a row), so once again I am alone this year. I would love to make new friends becauce wandering around a con by yourself isn't that fun. I'll be cosplaying as Ichigo this year

Bluest Mercury
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
I know how you feel, man. I don't have anyone to go to A-Kon with. I was supposed to go with a friend but she has somewhere else she needs to go (second year in a row), so once again I am alone this year. I would love to make new friends becauce wandering around a con by yourself isn't that fun. I'll be cosplaying as Ichigo this year

awww, I saw you at akon last year,you made a cute iron mouse!^^ I'll be going as super sailor mercury and would love to get some pics with ya^^

Kikala
03-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey, it's my second A-Kon too! Though I'll be with a few others. We're planning on going as the cast of Ranma the first day (The rest of the time I'll be in my Toboe costume). So, if you ever wanna stop me to say hi, or just to hang out, I wouldn't mind! I'd love to meet more people as well...