PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon Transport Issues

Winters Knight
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey Everyone. I have a question here. There may be a chance that I and Annie (Silent_Hill) can go to Katsucon this year.. but all we need to do is secure a ride from Richmond to the con.

Is anyone coming up that way who would have two spaces in their car available? We can pay gas money and the like no problem.. it's just it'd be MASSIVELY cheaper than a bus.

~Jenn

Mishima
01-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Me and a few other people are heading to Richmond to pick up a friend down there. I will have to check and see how many cars we are taking first, but I will let you know something.
Also, we plan on leaving Ricmond eairly Saturday morn. to get there at least befor 10. I will pm you with info. at a later date. ^_^

Winters Knight
01-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Me and a few other people are heading to Richmond to pick up a friend down there. I will have to check and see how many cars we are taking first, but I will let you know something.
Also, we plan on leaving Ricmond eairly Saturday morn. to get there at least befor 10. I will pm you with info. at a later date. ^_^

That would be awesome, It's down to just needing one space (for me) and I've gotta work things out, but I reeeeally want to come even if it's the day or whatnot. RE photoshoots are my THING y'know ^_~? So yes, PM me with the infor. (Annie's parents are getting her there *sniffle*)
Thanks again!

~Jenn