PDA

View Full Version : Weather Updates (Plus Gathering News)

Anele
01-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Well guys, it looks like it's going to be raining on Friday and Saturday, unfortunately. Check out weather.com's weekend outlook for Van Nuys:

http://www.weather.com/activities/travel/businesstraveler/weather/weekend.html?locid=91406

Gathering Places Reassignment (for those who are interested) With this in mind, if any of you want to reassign your gathering places due to the possibility of rain, please let me know A.S.A.P.

I wish I could have posted this message earlier, but I had classes all day, and I just returned home.

Neo_Serenity
01-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Cha... bummer. Rain+costumes don't mix!

But, I would have preferred to have our (SM PJ Gathering) gathering inside anyway, but I don't know the layout of the hotel, so I wasn't sure where to have it.

Perhaps Hazel Chaz might have time to compile a short list of indoor spots to meet that aren't in everyone's way?

chaipnai
01-25-2005, 11:16 PM
yah.. i hope the weather changes... but i doubt it. : ( The layout inside is somewhat limited, especially where most of the things are taking place, which is right next to the gathering areas. we can possibly relocate to the lobby of the hotel. I think we are in the east wing of the hotel, and we can possibly gather on the west end if there is nothing going on. Booo -_-.

Anele
01-26-2005, 12:26 AM
Pikmin, we need you to get out your Ocarina and play the Sun Song! XD

Jaina Solo
01-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Blargh. Stupid rain. We'll just have to show the weather that nothing--not even a little rain--will deter us cosplayers. XD

KorosuAkurei
01-26-2005, 01:17 AM
some indoor gathering spots would be nice...^.^
for the naruto gathering i kinda wanted it outside. ^.^
Is it possible to have the gathering outside and change the location to indoors if it rains?
like an example:
Location: Gathering place #3; If it rains during this time we will be at gathering place(someplace inside the building XD)

Tokyo Kitty
01-26-2005, 05:42 AM
Well, at least it doesn't look like it's going to rain on Saturday. Friday looks like a definate though -_-*

DivineSage
01-26-2005, 07:31 PM
I usually love the rain, but it'll screw up my costumes, so... Yes, Link, play us the Sun Song!