PDA

View Full Version : Costumes for Oni-con 2005??

Ayane_Eiketsu
01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Well, someone had to ask. And if they already have.....oops. So, What's everyone planning on wearing. I was hoping to get a DeG group together to go with my Cage - Shinya outfit. I was also gonna cosplay Ayane from Dead or Alive and Sailor Venus.....maybe, i'll probably do an EGL instead of her.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-27-2005, 09:02 PM
I was planning on either bringing back Songstress (For a second time at oni-con, 3rd convention total) or cosplaying as Sailor Saturn. I was going to go as Kakashi, but my group decided there was too many Naruto people running around so we called it off. Since Oni-con is a long way away, I'm still not sure, so don't expect any of these plans to remain. ( I still haven't even made up my mind for A-kon yet X_X )

culumon7
01-30-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm planning on making a Princess Tutu costume and Rika and Risu from DN Angel for kamikazecon so we will probably wear those at oni-con

ZakuKitty
01-30-2005, 06:22 PM
I actually have no idea but I assume my Wein Cruz character from Growlanser won't be done in time for A-Kon so it will probably be at Oni-Con. Hmmm...I'll probably do a Naruto character as per tradition. I will do one of Gara the j-rocker's many costumes most likely and that may be it.

hanyou741
01-30-2005, 10:27 PM
the only thing I can think of right now is going as Duo, I really don't have time to work on anything big right now...stupid school, but I'm working on going as the episode zero Duo for A-kon. I'm a little scard about the fan-girls though...*shudders*. I really wanna go as Sora from kingdom hearts II, but I don't have the time yet. they might change, they might not, who knows.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-31-2005, 05:17 PM
I might do someone from Rumble Roses as well. NO GLOMPS PLEASE!

hanyou741
06-22-2005, 02:03 AM
Ha! I'm offcialy going as Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation to Oni-con 2005, in his Bad Luck outfit. ^ ^, I'm still looking for a Kumagoro though, it's evil I tell you....

Technoir
06-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Edit: Changed my mind, as usual.

I'll be there as Howl from Howl's Moving Castle and (hopefully) Sheik from Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 11:03 AM
My costumes changed a lot....Oni-Con may end up being:

-Kratos from Tales of Symphonia
-Chris from Scrapped Princess
-Sora from .hack//SIGN
-Gara from jrock Merry

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Cancel all my plans. I'm not going to Oni-con.

DarkDeityofIce
06-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Currently, I think I may only be doing my Moonlight Knight costume, since I don't have the money to spare on costume making after buying a plane ticket. Not to mention I would like to travel light. Maybe another costume if I get the chance though...

@->-->---

Ayane_Eiketsu
06-22-2005, 11:39 PM
so far all my costume plans have not changed. but, even if I do bring my costumes because of the band and the concerts, I won't be wearing them very often. -_-;;

oh and hate to hear that you can't make it Fallen)x(Angel

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 02:10 AM
Yeah, you all better tell me how it was when you get back...or I'm going to apply some serious pain.

Ayane_Eiketsu
06-23-2005, 02:19 AM
well, i don't know about everyone else but i'll have a full report by the weekend after v(^_^)v

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 02:29 AM
woot. Your shall recieve no pain.

lolitajrocker
06-23-2005, 09:45 PM
oohh Nyaa. ^^; I'm going to be Mana from some Malice Mizer promotional fan concert. I suck at explaining it so heres a picture...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/LolitaMana/Mana-sama/36913694OOvivC_ph.jpg

and Moi dix Mois Mana. Yay. :3

Ayane_Eiketsu
06-23-2005, 10:32 PM
YAY!! I'll defenitely be looking for ya! If you can't tell i'm a little of a Mana-sama fan. =^_^=

Etsu
06-25-2005, 06:16 PM
I was hoping to get a DeG group together to go with my Cage - Shinya outfit.
If the group's gonna be concert afternoon/night, then I may dress as Saku Toshiya.

I'm pretty fickle so I've been playing around w/ a few ideas, like Nana Oosaki or Tomoko from Tommyfebruary6. However, I'm definitely doing a Miho cosplay since my roommates and I are forming a Megatokyo group.

basiik
07-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I'll be wearing my Cait Sith Costume. :3

Ayane_Eiketsu
07-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Yay! FFVII costume, can't wait to see it. =^_^=

Evil Kimba
07-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Hm...I'm probably going to bring Testament and Child Gaara...

Ayane_Eiketsu
07-20-2005, 02:46 AM
....first FFVII....and now Gaara.....now I can't wait to go to Oni-con even more!!!

neurotic_flower
07-21-2005, 10:45 PM
I have no idea what I'll be wearing. Egl maybe...but I sort of want to do something jrockish. Maybe an original jrock outfit??? I can't deciiiiidddddeee!!

Ayane_Eiketsu
07-22-2005, 11:28 AM
That's all I was going to bring to Oni-con was some original Jrock and EGL outfits.

PikminLink
07-25-2005, 03:37 AM
im not 100% on what else im brining..but i know for sure that im bringing most of my link costumes.
i might be doing some group cosplays with my friends, and then ill know what else im bringing...but we'll see^^

neurotic_flower
07-26-2005, 05:29 AM
im not 100% on what else im brining..but i know for sure that im bringing most of my link costumes.
i might be doing some group cosplays with my friends, and then ill know what else im bringing...but we'll see^^

O_O
Your link cosplay are teh awesomeness. Don't be surprise it some crazy dude glomps you in your Link cosplay.

Just know that it's my brother and you have made him a happy boy for getting to see Link. XDD(it would be more touching if he wasn't nearly 18) <_<

basiik
07-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Whoa!! PikminLink?? In Tejas? I must have a photo. Of your Link self. Because it is the best Link(s), not only cause you look like him, but your craftsmanship is beautiful and your details are right on the dot.

I'm rambling. but I must have a photo. This makes me even more excited.

Guilty_Penguin
07-27-2005, 04:20 AM
:untrust:

Kayoubi
07-28-2005, 01:01 AM
I've got Shikamaru and Orochimaru lined up right now. The only thing is, I can't actually make my costumes for a while since I've started a major weight loss thing. I did pull a couple of pieces together for Shikamaru, but everything will be falling off of me by the time the con rolls around. Not that that would be so bad... ^^ I'm being the latest form of Orochimaru in the anime, and I'll be with an ANBU Kabuto.

neurotic_flower
07-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Ah...I know what you mean. My friend and I are going on a diet of sorts before o-chibi, I've already taken my shirt in once and I need to take it in again! I'm tired of it!

Kayoubi
07-28-2005, 09:14 PM
lol, just eating less I've noticed my Shika pants are almost falling off. I spent less than twenty dollars, so I won't have wasted too much money and the only work I'll have to do will be buying everything new again. This also has its plusses... I sort of messed up one of my pieces. XD

BlueRose
07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
If I go, Growlanser 2 character wein cruz

newbeh
07-30-2005, 07:44 PM
At Onicon, I should be doing Jiraiya from Naruto, and, although not really anime related, 2-D from Gorillaz.

Btw, heya Kayoubi :P

If you want any tips for Shikamaru, I did a shika cosplay back in Akon~

Kayoubi
07-30-2005, 08:52 PM
At Onicon, I should be doing Jiraiya from Naruto, and, although not really anime related, 2-D from Gorillaz.

Btw, heya Kayoubi :P

If you want any tips for Shikamaru, I did a shika cosplay back in Akon~
XD Dude, you're gonna be 2-D? That is sweet. Ya know, I used to be obsessed with Murdoc. If you can believe that. He is teh schiznat. :bigtu: Well, he used to be.

Technoir
07-31-2005, 12:27 AM
Newbeh - Dude, Gorillaz cosplay! Glad to hear I'm not the only on that's done it! :3 *double high five!* You can bet I'll take a zillion pictures of you.

kyandi-chan
08-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Gorillaz cosplay!!! Zelda Cosplay!!! Basiik as Cait Sith *busts out camera* You are so cute in that costume, Basiik, so I will take pictures!

And I cant wait to take photos of Far Cry in her Sheik and PikminLink in the Link costumes

:D And Jiraiya...my all-time favorite pervert master! ^^

Im cosplaying Super Sailor Chibi-Moon *manga style*, Princess Zelda *Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess* and Shiny Luminous *Pretty Cure : Max Heart*

basiik
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
No Magna Carta? *tears* But you're so HAWT!!!! I'll also have my Flonne costume for Oni-Con, as I'm finishing it for Otakon. Woot!!

HarajukuCat
08-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I'll be going as Kyo Sohma <3 (Fruits Basket is so popular now..eep ._.;; But it's such a cute series i couldn't resist..)
I would love to go as Kadaj from Advent Children, but I lack time and skill D:

kyandi-chan
08-13-2005, 01:04 PM
No Magna Carta? *tears* But you're so HAWT!!!! I'll also have my Flonne costume for Oni-Con, as I'm finishing it for Otakon. Woot!!

Whoops...Of course I'm dragging Calintz along! ooOoooooo Flonne!! I just wouldn't feel right not being a sexy Magna Carta character :D

Maybe he'll be COMPLETELY finished, since I'm off of school for a few weeks *sewing madly* And I think I may have a few more costumes. Nothing major, but they're cute :D

GeneStarwindFan
08-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm going as Chocolat Misu (Clothed) from Sorcerer Hunters, Aisha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star, and, as my contest cosplay, Princess Kaguya (Battle Garb) from Inuyasha The Movie 2: Castle Beyond the Looking Glass

kill
08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
heh-lets see here-um-

well on friday my friends and I have decided to do a dir en grey cosplay>XD-we have all the members except for kaoru >.>'' - which is sad T_T beacuse kaoru is luv- but we plan to get one...somehow..>XD!

I'm cosplaying with the same group on sat. as naruto cosplay- we have a kakashi, sasuke,naruto,sakura, itachi, and a random village ninja >XD- it shall prove interresting-

-and on sunday i'm still undecied >XD!- i'm planning either to cosplay Micheal from Model- or Yuki from fruits basket-

-can't wait till oni-con!- it was the best last year- I haven't had that much fun at a con sence forever >XD

Ashirii-Chan
08-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Well....lets see. I'm in the group with the member above, so yes. ^^ Dir en Grey on Friday most likely, if I can get my Tsumi to Batsu Toshiya costume together. But if that ends up falling through, I'll have my Edward Elric cosplay from Full Metal Alchemist.

On Saturday we're doing a Naruto group, so look for us! I'll be Sasuke. :3

On Sunday....I'm not so sure. I might just wear one of the costumes above. Or I'll bust out my Shuichi costume or something. We'll just have to see how things go. :3

Etsu
08-13-2005, 02:57 PM
well on friday my friends and I have decided to do a dir en grey cosplay>XD-we have all the members except for kaoru >.>'' - which is sad T_T beacuse kaoru is luv- but we plan to get one...somehow..>XD!
I'd volunteer to be y'all's Kaoru since I really want to do a J-rock cosplay on Friday. However, I can't sew, but if anybody knows of an easy costume, I'm up for it! ^_^

kill
08-13-2005, 03:42 PM
I'd volunteer to be y'all's Kaoru since I really want to do a J-rock cosplay on Friday. However, I can't sew, but if anybody knows of an easy costume, I'm up for it! ^_^

really?!!!-
that would be great! - We would be so very happy to have you as our kaoru >XD!- I have to worn you though, we are quite..uh crazy >XD- ashirii and I will start looking for a simple, yet good kaoru outfit-
*bows*
we are very thankful
- if you any question or just want to talk feel free too >XD

Ayane_Eiketsu
08-14-2005, 09:10 PM
I already have all my jrock outfits ready for all three days! :bigtu: Now, I just have to wait for Oni-con :lost:

I had SOOOO much fun last year! Its still the BEST con i've ever been to thus far!!!

P.S. - I LOOOVE Dir en Grey and Naruto so I will defenitely be looking for you guys on Friday and Saturday.

KyouKun
08-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Ichigo from Bleach, with him later in the series with the cloak and such.
And Kyou Kun from Fruits Basket.

ZakuKitty
08-16-2005, 12:22 PM
OniCon: My costume choices keep changing but I will do Gara from Merry(jrock) again for sure. I'll do Sora from .hack//SIGN. Depending on if I can finish, or at least half finish it by then, my secret cosplay not mentioned in my sig will go as well. : )

kyandi-chan
08-16-2005, 02:39 PM
I already have all my jrock outfits ready for all three days! :bigtu: Now, I just have to wait for Oni-con :lost:

I had SOOOO much fun last year! Its still the BEST con i've ever been to thus far!!!

P.S. - I LOOOVE Dir en Grey and Naruto so I will defenitely be looking for you guys on Friday and Saturday.

What, no Phantasmagoria cosplay :D Please tell me that's one of them! Or sexy Mana!

Ayane_Eiketsu
08-16-2005, 04:02 PM
I might do a cosplay from one of the UnderCode guys but it probably won't be Phantasmagoria. :thumbsup:

Kiyoshi-Kun
08-22-2005, 01:24 AM
My intentions for Oni-con this year is..

Sasuke from Naruto
Random bloody student from Battle Royale
Kyo from Fruits Basket
Injured Kakashi from Naruto

and

·°•SECRET•°· J-rocker

Yusuke Urameshi
08-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Heero Yuy
Dark Tournament Yusuke *new* (?)

Omni
08-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Will be my first time cosplaying but I will be bringing Parn from Record of Lodoss Wars. Hope it goes over ok. If possible I will try to finish another one before the con but time is so limited for me.

kill
08-27-2005, 09:57 PM
well our naruto group got shortened- no gaara and no sakura- oh well ._.' - at least we still have a Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, and my friend Yami is going to cosplay as either Jiraiya or shino- I'm still really excited^^- And now we're doing a skit >XD! - its going to be prerecored with background music and voices, all that stuff- it shall prove interesting >XD!
- and we still have our dir en grey group! (god I can't wait to seizure >XD)-
- and I now know what costume I'm doing on Sunday- I'm doing hide- woo! I luv hide T_____T -
- the programming for the con is really good too- there was never a dull moment for me last year- ...and Phantasmagoria +_+ - this going to be so great >XD!

Ayane_Eiketsu
08-27-2005, 10:00 PM
awesome! You should be able to find me really easily then. I'll be the girl that screams "hide"!!!

Please don't mention Phantasmagoria i'm about to explode from the excitement of seeing them *_*!

kill
08-27-2005, 10:09 PM
+_+...Phantasmagoria...*daydreams*-god I really hope the end up doing an autograph/'hey don't you want to take my picture' session- and attend the banquet +_+ -

- Then I can almost die happy- but first I have to go see diru and pierrot- then i can die >XD

Ayane_Eiketsu
08-27-2005, 10:11 PM
There's gonna be a banquet?! Count me in!! :bigtu: :love:

And as for Diru and Pierrot....i'm right behind you. My brother is a pierrot fanatic to the extremest too. <.<; >.>; <.<;

kill
08-28-2005, 10:26 AM
actually I'm not sure there is going to be a banquet >XD- I just figured they had one last year so why wouldn't they again? -
-ah! *checksout website* well according to the website there should be a banquet >XD-
god >.> I need to prereg. and buy the banquet ticket- beacuse I refuse to stand in that extremly long line >_< - I was lucky last year and got there just before the herd of cosplayers hit-

- yey for diru and pierrot luv ^o^! -

Angel_Rinoa
08-29-2005, 06:21 PM
If I'm able to go...

Kagura from Inuyasha
Lenne from Final Fantasy X-2
Rinoa or Tifa from Advent Children
Maybe Gackt if my friend drags me to dress like him again -_-

Fire Elemental
08-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Ninja! rawr

Danzikumaru
09-02-2005, 03:20 PM

Ky Kiske - Guilty Gear
Gozu (Demon Brothers) - Naruto
Rave Ninja (hopefully a new one this time) - original (as in half-arsed)

Knightfall
09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Here's my tentative list:

Vincent Valentine - FF7 AC
Amon - With Hunter Robin
Ishida (Ransoutengai version) - Bleach

fetus
09-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Hatori from Fruits Basket, and possibly a certain reboot character if I can finish him.

kill
09-10-2005, 04:35 PM
-_-'' my cosplay list has changed once again..-however this time its perminant! -I've already started the costumes- so here goes:

Friday: Kyo from Dir en grey
Sat: Thouma from gravitation(morning/part of afternoon) and Naruto from Naruto(afternoon/evening)
Sun: hide

so yey! I can't wait till the convention >XD!

Ayane_Eiketsu
09-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Awesome! My fav. jrockers and anime all weekend :bigtu: !!

Anyways, aside from misc. "jrock outfits" (if they can even be called that >.>;; ) I'll defenitely be wearing my EGL on Friday or Saturday =^_^=

Amaya De'Morte
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I'll hopefully have a new EGL, and my trinity blood costume finished...

and, if I manage it... Lust from Full Metal alchemist. ^^

Digital Blush
09-10-2005, 06:50 PM
i cant make up my mind on my costumes so this is what i'm thinking of bringing :B

Sasuke, Young Sasuke, Sakura Haruno, Edward Elric, Sailor Venus and Mimi Tachikawa XD i cant figure out which to wear and not wear lol

loserific
09-10-2005, 11:34 PM
;_; I wanna make an EGL costume. Maybe..plus I want to do a Gravi cosplay. I will be looking for your Thouma, kill! Maybe I will get a fast Shu-chan costume in. XD

I am making costumes right now for a Harvest Moon group. I am going as Elli, and then all my friends are going to be a horse, sheep, Ann, the famer(mah boyfriend ^_~) and then Popuri. Whee, fun fun. Almost done with them all as well. I think we wil be wearing them on Saturday so be on the look out. ^_~

Oh oh! Take Venus, uchiha!! I have a friend of mine sucking me into a Sailor Moon cosplay. I love Sailor Moon so much but thought I would do it next year..so I dunno, I might.

And then Yuna Gunner. I hope I get that. Birthday is Wednesday which means my grandma is giving me money! All right!! XDD

Can't wait to see everybody!! <333

ayn*chan
09-11-2005, 06:40 AM
My duo is for sure bring our Pretty Cure and Pita Ten costumes, and my performance group will be doing Reboot for the cosplay contest.

Oh yes.....and we might be reviving our Phoenix costumes........because we're daring like that.

Amaya De'Morte
09-11-2005, 11:33 AM
woo! I love your phoenix costumes... even though I've never met ya, I've seen them. ^^ and they're the shiz.

I added a new costume- a suprise-ish costume. (suprise dependin on how long I can keep myself quiet on the whole thing. I'm giving it a week)

BlueRose
09-11-2005, 08:39 PM
zhang he from DW3

ayn*chan
09-12-2005, 04:58 AM
woo! I love your phoenix costumes... even though I've never met ya, I've seen them. ^^ and they're the shiz.

I added a new costume- a suprise-ish costume. (suprise dependin on how long I can keep myself quiet on the whole thing. I'm giving it a week)

Lol...well, in truth, I can only take credit for teh Dark Phoenix costume....the Green Phoenix one was made and modeled by my friend Rachael. <3

BlaznRoarn
09-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Looks like i'll be bringing my crocodile costume from One Piece, and i might get a few friends to jump in on some QUALITY OP costumes

ayn*chan
09-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Hatori from Fruits Basket, and possibly a certain reboot character if I can finish him.

It'll be finished, don't worry.

Amaya De'Morte
09-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I've thought about making a rogue rogue.. but then I remebered running around in spandex x.x I'm slowly working my way up to that level of cofidence.

Either way, both of them are wicked good.

culumon7
09-13-2005, 06:03 PM
i cant make up my mind on my costumes so this is what i'm thinking of bringing :B

Sasuke, Young Sasuke, Sakura Haruno, Edward Elric, Sailor Venus and Mimi Tachikawa XD i cant figure out which to wear and not wear lol

Bring Mimi please!

Lolita*Terror
09-14-2005, 06:46 PM
i might be, a Selphie, or Chii, or... *thinks*

it depends which one i get around to making first. ^__^ prolly Selph-chan~

Tenya Muyo
09-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Hmmmmmmmm...... Not to sure. Depends on what some friends might bring along. Definetly want to bring Shikamaru, and probably my Eurobeat King (Queen) outfit. (this is for you Ayn* ^_~) May bring my revamped Inu yasha or for extra annouyance, Sumomo! I've noticed most of cosplayers haven't been doing your morning excersises, desu! ^_~

ZakuKitty
09-17-2005, 01:59 AM
Well, considering what I have in costumes right now I can only pull Sora from .hack//SIGN and two versions of Gara the jrocker from Merii. That is all. :bigtu:

Ayane_Eiketsu
09-17-2005, 04:11 AM
YAAAY!!! I remember you and I loved your Gara costume last year!! \(^_^)/

kill
09-17-2005, 12:57 PM
dfhadlgihagla!! *busts out camera*
*shifty eyes *
yey! for Gara (Merii) cosplay >XD!

SchizoIori
09-17-2005, 05:31 PM
This is going to be my first year to go to Oni-con and I'm excited. I'm going to have my Itachi costume like I did for A-kon and A-fest, but also my EGL Itachi and quite possibly my AC Tifa or my old Rinoa costume. I look forward to seeing some of you guys.

kyandi-chan
09-17-2005, 09:02 PM
We need more Sailor Moon cosplayers!! :D

ayn*chan
09-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Hmmmmmmmm...... Not to sure. Depends on what some friends might bring along. Definetly want to bring Shikamaru, and probably my Eurobeat King (Queen) outfit. (this is for you Ayn* ^_~) May bring my revamped Inu yasha or for extra annouyance, Sumomo! I've noticed most of cosplayers haven't been doing your morning excersises, desu! ^_~

OH SHAP EUROBEAT KING/QUEEN I LOVE YOU ASIA!! <3

Ayane_Eiketsu
09-17-2005, 11:35 PM
Well, so far the only costume I have confirmed is my EGL on Saturday. I'm still trying to think of the other two. But, if one of my friends agree to go with me then we'll both be cosplaying two members of Morning Musume from the Do it! Now music video.:bigtu:

megumibish
09-18-2005, 02:57 AM
Hmm, I'll be doing Rith-Magna Carta(friday), Talim-SCII(ditto), Ion Fortuna-Trinity Blood Thores version(sat) and Sailor Pluto(sun) Looks at Kyandichan's quote
^_^;;;; you make me sound like a beast..dies

kill
09-18-2005, 09:44 AM
jsfhaljfaslhdga!-Morning Musume!! *dies* so many cosplayers I must tkae pictures with >XDDDDDD! However I hardly ever take pictures beacuse I'm lazy- So I'll just have my dear friend Ashiiri take them >XD-

Ayane_Eiketsu
09-18-2005, 03:45 PM
YAAAY! Someone knows about Morning Musume!!!! Last year when I cosplayed one of them at A-kon, there was only ONE person that knew who I was -_-;;;

There's gonna be so many cool costumes at this year's Oni-con know I really really really really can't wait!! \(^_^)/

HackerEd
09-18-2005, 09:05 PM
I am making costumes right now for a Harvest Moon group. I am going as Elli, and then all my friends are going to be a horse, sheep, Ann, the famer(mah boyfriend ^_~) and then Popuri. Whee, fun fun. Almost done with them all as well. I think we wil be wearing them on Saturday so be on the look out. ^_~

Can't wait to see everybody!! <333

Gasp! Harvest Moon is a great idea^^

I'm supposed to be going, my cousin's coming down from Dallas so he's my transportation. So far all I have planned to bring is Akamaru from Naruto, others that are possible are Hikari (haibane renmei), Kiba (Naruto), and a blue and white sweet loli dress.

Isamu-kun
09-20-2005, 11:42 PM
This is my first oni-con ~^_^~ and am coming as sol badguy for sure and in my maybe is kilk from soul cailbur ^_^

Danzikumaru
09-21-2005, 02:21 AM
This is my first oni-con ~^_^~ and am coming as sol badguy for sure and in my maybe is kilk from soul cailbur ^_^

You're in luck, for you will have a Ky Kiske and a Testament there as well. Yay for Guilty Gear cosplay!

Isamu-kun
09-21-2005, 02:47 AM
You're in luck, for you will have a Ky Kiske and a Testament there as well. Yay for Guilty Gear cosplay!

w00t :D yes yay for GG cosplay i hope to see you both there XD!

CorDynasty
09-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Mugen here from Samurai Champloo.

loserific
09-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Mugen here from Samurai Champloo.
Oh that would be so awesome to see. ^_^ If I had the time, I would make a neat Fuu cosplay for Oni-con this year. But yet, I can't so there is always next year. ^_~ I will have to find you for a picture at the con. ^_^

CorDynasty
09-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Oh that would be so awesome to see. ^_^ If I had the time, I would make a neat Fuu cosplay for Oni-con this year. But yet, I can't so there is always next year. ^_~ I will have to find you for a picture at the con. ^_^
Go right ahead. I won't mind. I'll probably be the best Mugen ever.

SchizoIori
09-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I cannot believe this, but I got my Amano Tifa done so I'm bringing it to Oni-con! Woot Amano Tifa!

ZakuKitty
09-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Adding Michael from Angel Sanctuary as a maybe. Looks like I may finish his costume before my 2nd version of Gara(jrock). =O

Danzikumaru
09-28-2005, 12:31 AM
I cannot believe this, but I got my Amano Tifa done so I'm bringing it to Oni-con! Woot Amano Tifa!

Whoa, the only Amano art I've seen for VII was a promotional piece of Aeris and Cloud. Do you have the artwork? (is uber Amano fan...must...collect...art....)

SchizoIori
09-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Whoa, the only Amano art I've seen for VII was a promotional piece of Aeris and Cloud. Do you have the artwork? (is uber Amano fan...must...collect...art....)

I only have a few pieces on the comp. There's like only one pic of Tifa.

Nicepants
09-28-2005, 02:53 AM
Amano tifa... you mean the one in red leather and blonde hair??
That's the one I saw.
I mean, if you thought she looked skanky in the game... lol.

SchizoIori
09-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Amano tifa... you mean the one in red leather and blonde hair??
That's the one I saw.
I mean, if you thought she looked skanky in the game... lol.

That's the same Tifa. I personally don't think she looks skanky. There are worse video game girls out there. *coughdeadoralivecough* lol But yea I thought doing the Amano Tifa would be cool.

CorDynasty
09-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Let her do Amano Tifa. I can't wait to meet her at Oni-con anyway. She'll probably burn up the place with her hotness.

Amaya De'Morte
09-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Ladrinne Millire Owen from Magna Carta:Crimson Stigmata [aka-the quilt](Again!)
-Gothic lolita Original (Again!)
-Dion Roger's Rinoa (last con- can't wear that thing again)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/emblaz/rinoa.jpg
-Hinoto from X (new costume, yays!)
http://www.dragonweyr.com/cels/hinoto.jpg
-Nemu from Bleach [aka- the meat sheild] (second con, but first with a group) http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/bleach/12_kurotsuchi_mayuri-nemu/bleach_mayuri0004.jpg
-Tohru Honda from Fruits basket
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/media/135/fb_tohru004.jpg
-Hatsumi from Hot Gimmick (outfit worn on book one)
http://ns21.ovh.net/~nad/naddiesreview/image/hotg_v01_covp.jpg

the last two are more.. 'casual cosplay' stuff I wear ya know... late at night when running around in 15 yards of silk or a huge quilt isn't possible (or fun) ^^

Dion Rogers.. is fullfilling the last bit of a dare from friends..

kawaiikittychan
09-28-2005, 05:22 PM
im planning on going as gunner yuna >< and well i went to ochibi wearing the same thing and i also sang 1000 words for a skit..so i was wondering what you guys would think if i sang that song again for oni? :sulk: :waaaah:

ZakuKitty
09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
im planning on going as gunner yuna >< and well i went to ochibi wearing the same thing and i also sang 1000 words for a skit..so i was wondering what you guys would think if i sang that song again for oni? :sulk: :waaaah:
I personally wouldn't mind but then again I never watch the skits. D=

kawaiikittychan
09-28-2005, 08:19 PM
aww why?

Ayane_Eiketsu
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey! I remember you, I thought you did a good job on it ^_^ I say go ahead and do it again.

kyandi-chan
10-01-2005, 08:57 PM

people get tired of singing. its not karaoke. its cosplay, and if you're "gunner" yuna, then she'd probably not be able to sing. songstress yuna would be, so I think its best to not call a song (which is super easy to remember, like most songs) a skit and make up something original or just do a walk-on.

kawaiikittychan
10-01-2005, 11:49 PM
truuue >< i guess ill just leave it for the karaoke, and do a walk on :dance:

HarajukuCat
10-02-2005, 01:14 PM

omg, I remember you xD ... we were in the same art class with Miss Svornos(sp) :razz:

kawaiikittychan
10-02-2005, 01:58 PM
o.O;;;? aileen??? (sorry if i spelled it wrong) ^^;;;

HarajukuCat
10-02-2005, 02:20 PM
o.O;;;? aileen??? (sorry if i spelled it wrong) ^^;;;

yah ^^

ForgottenMemory
10-03-2005, 09:43 AM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1187296#post1187296

So the battle begins. Link moved. -

Cool costumes, look forward to seeing all your work at oni-con! Have fun everyone!

HuongStar
10-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Go right ahead. I won't mind. I'll probably be the best Mugen ever.
Your modesty is overwhelming. :thumbsup: Anyway, I can't wait to see your Mugen. I'm surprised more people don't cosplay from Samurai Champloo.

Seeing how my boyfriend wants to go to this convention, I'll probably bring my female Samurai (Disgaea), Ise Nanao or Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach), and possibly an Ayu costume if I finish in time.

BlueRose
10-03-2005, 07:51 PM
any dynasty warrior groups meeting?

my zhang he is coming along nicely.

inu-chan00
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Me:
Yue (CCS)
Kamui(X)
Yoruichi (Bleach)

Houngstar: If you do manage to attend Oni-con, Id love to get some pics with you ;D

Ayane_Eiketsu
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Or are there any Gothic Lolita groups going to meet up during the con?? :jjacks:

Mekong_Please
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
I'm going to be cosplaying Ryoga, my friend's going to be Ranma, and my precious two-year old "sister" is going to be our P-Chan:love:

kawaiikittychan
10-04-2005, 09:41 AM
there is a forum on that :dance: >>> http://www.oni-con.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=686 im planning to go if i can get my outfit done >>; :waaaah:

Mekong_Please
10-04-2005, 08:28 PM
My friend and I are going to be Ranma and Ryoga ^^ someone asked us if we'd kiss. I didn't know Ranma yaoi existed...

IceAlchemist
10-04-2005, 09:33 PM
first oni-con
if i end up going^^
hate/shoxx sakito (nightmare)
kana outfit
possibly Maya (tenjou tenge)

Diedie
10-04-2005, 11:06 PM
*shly pops up* Umm...Hiya ._. This is going to be my first year at oni-con? -^^- So i better introduce myself so I can kinda know someone there right? *is fromm Missouri, and comming to Texas just for Phantasmagoria* >.> ^^;
And I'ma about to go read whateveryone is doin. But I just decided to post before I do. Heh, oh! Friday my friend and I will be doing Toshiya and Kyo for dir en grey (tsumi to batsu) Saturday probably part of something, but once the cosplay competetion. Will be Gackt and Ayumi. We are doing A vanilla live meets Ayumi from Silent Night. XD Hopefully I've caught people's curioisty with that *grins*

Hey, what time is the cosplay sign up? ANd is there a certain ammount of people they let in? *does not remember* x.x

And SUnday, I shall be Miyavi, from Ashita Tenki Genki Narre (spelled right? O.o ). Hopefully with ALL of his tattoos...yes even his back one ^^v If I can convince my friend XD and she will be Kami from Malice Mizer. Not sure what video...he has the wings on! Maybe it's MErvisels- ...*stops to spell it*

Heh, I'm sorry I've typed so much! (like usuall) Hopefully I don't bore anyone and they skip riiiight over *plops on floor* ^-^v

FFXguardian
10-15-2005, 04:30 PM
I'm planning to be Naruto. I got the Headband, but I can't find the costume. Does someone know where to get it beore next Saturday?

Etsu
10-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Wow, so many cool costumes. I'm glad I've got a new digital camera w/ lots of memory!

An update on my cosplays:
Friday - "The Final" Kaoru from Dir en Grey
Saturday - Miho Tohya from Megatokyo

If I go Sunday, I may go as my Advent Children original character (but w/o the weapons) or do something J-rockish.

Malicious
10-16-2005, 12:15 AM
oh dear.......oni-con is next weekend and me and my bf haven't started on our jack and sally costumes..but we really are determined to cosplay as the lovely couple....we just need to get homework out of the way...damn school >_<

Danzikumaru
10-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I'm planning to be Naruto. I got the Headband, but I can't find the costume. Does someone know where to get it beore next Saturday?

Given the shipping time for most places, that's a no

BUT, there is hope. What you can do, is if you can make the pants/sandals and what not, then just wear a black tank top like the one he wears under the jacket

Amaya De'Morte
10-16-2005, 01:44 PM
woo.. I finally know which costumes I'll be wearing!^^

-hinoto
-ladrinne
-Gothic lolita original
-Nemu
-Hatsumi (hot gimmick cover art #1)
-'hooker' Rinoa (dion roger's fan art)
-ayako
-school girl.

(the last.. 4 are costumes to wear when I don't feel like suffering, lol)

loserific
10-16-2005, 02:58 PM
woo.. I finally know which costumes I'll be wearing!^^

-hinoto
-ladrinne
-Gothic lolita original
-Nemu
-Hatsumi (hot gimmick cover art #1)
-'hooker' Rinoa (dion roger's fan art)
-ayako
-school girl.

(the last.. 4 are costumes to wear when I don't feel like suffering, lol)

Wow, you have so many costumes! ;_; I wish I had that many. Sadly I have to make my friends costumes. Oh well though. ^_^ Oh and I know what you mean by suffering. XD I have one(maybe two) of those right now. XD Can't wait to see all of your costumes. <3

Amaya De'Morte
10-16-2005, 03:53 PM
lol well, the last four..a re so easy.. Hot gimmick is just a pair of my brown pants with a tank top I painted "hot gimmick" in pink onto. rinoa.. well, that ones's a dare that I made the day before Afest.. casual cosplay, yays!

lol.. I haven't even reached the actual anniversary of making my first costume yet. Sooo sad, lmao. But I can't wait to meet all of y'all, and see all the great costumes! I'm gonna just have a disposable camera.. but.. still.. yays camera!

kyandi-chan
10-17-2005, 07:09 PM
My Final List:
-Sae from Peach Girl (not really a costume, just something cute and with my Sae wig...Ryo-sama will be my Momo) (yay for Casual Cosplay!)
-Amano-style Relm from Final Fantasy VI (New and improved! Rainbow Brush included)
-Calintz from Magna Carta : Crimson Stigmata (New and improved! More details, less ghetto!)

Evil Kimba
10-18-2005, 12:19 AM
Final costume list:

Testament from Guilty Gear
Child Gaara from Naruto
Jabberwock rave design

kill
10-18-2005, 03:35 PM
...*copies* Final List yo >XD!

Kyo 'Ain't Afraid to Die' Dir en Grey (other cosplay fell through-but luckly my yami dear saved da day)

Naruto from Naruto

Ayame from Fruits Basket (woo~)

and misc. jrock-

>XD!

Tenya Muyo
10-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Finally have my list down!! (for sure):

Friday- Shikamaru and possible Eurobeat King
Saturday- Sumomo for cosplay contest
Sunday- Eurobeat King

And for extra fun, I'm bringing Edward Elric back!! He'll be there to celebrate the fact that I've finally lost weight and can fit back into those damn leather pants i have for him!!! \^o^/ That, and the stupid little chibi keeps transmuting my clothes in my closet! I'm sick of it!!

*Edward* WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SMALL AS A GRAIN OF RICE, CAN'T HARDLY SEE WITH A MICROSCOPE, SUPER, HYPER, CHIBIII~!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tenya* EDWARD!!!!!! Give -It -A -Rest!! (stuffs him back into closet) And stay quiet!

Proz
10-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Sunday- Eurobeat King

WITH creepy hair piece & camera?!

MarzGurl
10-20-2005, 11:10 PM
WITH creepy hair piece & camera?!

And you can cosplay as... a fan? O_o

Proz
10-21-2005, 12:17 AM
And you can cosplay as... a fan? O_o

You already know I've gone as a Fan :p

I should do FanMan, the cosplaying Megman Boss that they WISH they could add to the games.

.. Or would that be CreepyMan?

Knightfall
10-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Dear Lord, I finally got everything DONE. Vincent and AMon are ready.
All I can say is beware my Cerberus...
ETA for tomorrow: 3-4ish

BlueRose
10-21-2005, 09:22 AM
For saturday only, ill have mine ready. :(

FFXguardian
10-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Will they be selling any costumes at the thing tomorrow? Because I don't have my costume.