PDA

View Full Version : Train help

Anna
01-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Okay I'm riding the Dart train to A-kon all three days with my friends(after convincing their parents ) . I'm in charge of finding out where we have to get on and off at. Were getting on at the Richland Hills station which is part of the Trinity railway express . I'm pretty sure we get off at Union than take another train to Pearl. But not completely. Help!

Cherry
01-29-2005, 03:55 AM
Okay I'm riding the Dart train to A-kon all three days with my friends(after convincing their parents ) . I'm in charge of finding out where we have to get on and off at. Were getting on at the Richland Hills station which is part of the Trinity railway express . I'm pretty sure we get off at Union than take another train to Pearl. But not completely. Help!

I went "Train Help? AH! Long material behind someone? A long dress? Anna's making a dress! I CAN HELP! *Run to thread* . . . Oh. Train.. DART.. Right... ".

Fantastic. I have no idea. I'm from Houston. ;_; I am useless.

Anna
01-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Hahha, I'm making dresses but nothing with a train XD . I'm just confused about which station I get off at to walk to adam's mark.

Cherry not useless! She just doesn't know what station it is, and the website for DART gives Anna a migrane.

Mitchi
01-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Bah, considering i'm in the hurst area, i'll have to memorizethis stuff too @_@

oh joy.

Anyways, i cant seem to find any info because that darned site is jsut so....gah

It's so confusing. All i could gather from it is yeah, you'd have to get off at the union station and then take either a light rail to pearl, or take a bus to Stop #13742 at olive and live oak, which according to them is Stop #13742 and is 0.009 miles away from Adam's mark. That's the closest bus stop.

Man, i hate that site. It confused me to no end, and taht darned train whistle was almost driving me insane. They seriously need a new web designer, because whoever actually put that there without telling them that it would scare people by surprise should find a site with common sense. >_>

Anna
01-30-2005, 12:16 AM
I know >.< That place makes me want to take a hot glue gun to the eye.

Mitchi
01-30-2005, 12:25 AM
It makes me want to take a hot glue gun to my ears. seriously, it scared me when i opened the page @_@