PDA

View Full Version : Anime LA: "Who took pictures of me?"

ZiggyB
01-28-2005, 03:53 PM
If you are looking for photos of yourself from Anime LA, please post your requests here!

Please don't post in the Photos and Links thread as it will just clutter up that thread.

Thanks and I hope everyone had a blast. :)

Erik Kellstrom
01-29-2005, 05:24 PM
Heya folks, I put some pics up in my briefcase. i hope you like them.

Tommy Hall
01-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi, I have a few pics in my briefcase too. I like your pics erik. bye

Wayne Miller
01-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Nice pics guys, I had a nice time.

Firestar
01-30-2005, 07:53 PM
If you are looking for photos of yourself from Anime LA, please post your requests here!

Please don't post in the Photos and Links thread as it will just clutter up that thread.

Thanks and I hope everyone had a blast. :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'd like to know who took pixs of me. I was cosplaying Chii from Chobits & had the really long wig on Sunday (I was there from when it started to when it ended.) Half way through the day I took the wig off but I still had the ears. Go to my "photos" go to "cosplay photos" then look @ the Chii one (its a pix from AX though) & lemme know if u saw me or took a pix of me. I'd <3 to hear from u. Ty sooo much. Later all.

--Ashley <3

Arin
01-30-2005, 08:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any pics of me..... I was dressed as Lina Inverse early Friday morning, and Kagome on Saturday. I was the only one that showed up for the Inuyasha gathering....

mysticalchali
01-30-2005, 08:48 PM
I was wondering if anyone took pictures of me?

Friday: Female Vash
Saturday: Usagi school fuku
sunday: Manga Artbook Sailor Moon

chaipnai
01-30-2005, 09:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone has pics of me?

Friday: Rinoa
Saturday: Hermione (from Harry Potter) in uniform attire and muggle attire
Sunday: Hitomi and Rinoa

I especially would like to see me in Hitomi riding the hotel baggage carrier.
I'll be sure to post the ones I took with other people.

Thanks so much for a fun weekend. It was really fun taking pics with everyone and meeting those I did meet! Contact me if you ever need to. : )

Eurobeat King
01-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Firestar: Did you have that grey PJ shirt for your Chii? I took 2 pictures of you and those will go up eventually. I hope you like them!

Arin: I took a few of your Lina Inverse and those will be up later tonight. :) Not sure if I took pictures of your Kagome, unless you recall me taking some.

mysticalchali: You know I took pictures of your costumes! ;) Although I may have missed you in the early afternoon after you changed out of your Manga Artbook SM, if you were still cosplaying SM? (You had an orange top on??)

Riceball: I took your Tactics Aeris and the pics look nice! Thanks for posing and your patience as I will post them eventually.

Chaipnai: I took pics of all your costumes, and your Rinoa will be the first to go up. :)

KorosuAkurei
01-30-2005, 10:41 PM
nyan nyan. did anyone take pictures of me? :3
on friday i was hayate(naruto), saturday i was Sasuke/chibi sasuke and i was with my friend who was Akatsuki Itachi/young itachi, and on sunday...i was...random uchiha..lol.

chaipnai
01-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Chaipnai: I took pics of all your costumes, and your Rinoa will be the first to go up. :)
thank you eurobeat king. : ) Can't wait to see them. The pics you take are always beautiful!

Neo_Serenity
01-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Mysticalchali, I several pics of you. They will be in my c.c album tomorrow. ^^

Did anyone get any of me?

Friday: casual Usagi and Neo Queen Serenity's court dress
Saturday: Usagi PJs and different casual Usagi
Sunday: Usagi's Juban Jr. High fuku

Tokyo Kitty
01-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Anyone get any pics of me? I was Beatrix from FF9 on Saturday.

I know you got some Eurobeat ^_^

Rogue Marvel
01-31-2005, 12:37 AM
I'm looking for photos of the pirate group from friday and me as tsubasa sakura on saterday

hichan
01-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Hihi! I'm looking for pictures of the Death Note group from Sunday! Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Jaina Solo
01-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Mysticalchali: I got some of Vash and SM school fuku.

I also got pictures of a lot of people, so when I get ALA up in my gallery, feel free to look and take one of yourself if you find one.

I was the Kenshin on Friday and Saturday. Can't wait for yours, EuroBeat King! I love the ones you've got up already... Thanks so much!!!

Evil Bishounen
01-31-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm looking for photos of the pirate group from friday and me as tsubasa sakura on saterday
Were you the wench in blue on Friday? I got a picture of you and Jack Sparrow in the registration hall, and then a picture of Jack talking with Will Turner. I can PM you once I've got my pictures uploaded and resized later tonight.

sunako
01-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Hihi! I'm looking for pictures of the Death Note group from Sunday! Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Awww, there was a Death Note group on Sunday? I went as L for a bit on Saturday but no one knew who I was... ;_;

Rogue Marvel
01-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Were you the wench in blue on Friday? I got a picture of you and Jack Sparrow in the registration hall, and then a picture of Jack talking with Will Turner. I can PM you once I've got my pictures uploaded and resized later tonight.

I was in fact the wench. I had so much fun hanging around those pirates all weekend. I can't wait till next con to do that again. Tho I'm suposed to be elizabeth when I can pull a costume together for that and that won't be the same.

Gainax Boy
01-31-2005, 05:24 PM
Arin, MysticalChali, Chaipnai, Serenity-Sama, Tokyo Kitty, and Rouge Marvel..

I got pics of all of you (175 total convention pics.. a first for me ^^). They'll be in Photobucket later this evening pending whether my internet works at home ^_^ (or you can just AIM me and I'll send them too you directly.

But on that note... I wonder who got pics of me? ^^

KorosuAkurei
01-31-2005, 06:04 PM
hey, i have some pictures of that ^^ when i get my computer fixed i can post them up here :3

Anele
01-31-2005, 08:15 PM
I hope someone got either photos or video of our masquerade skit.

I look forward to seeing everyone's photos!

Firestar
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Firestar: Did you have that grey PJ shirt for your Chii? I took 2 pictures of you and those will go up eventually. I hope you like them!

Ooh... haha. I kno who u were now! I probably look bad, but, im lookin forward to seein them ^_^

jetspectacular
01-31-2005, 09:53 PM

I got a few when Al was posing you guys ^.^'' if you want bigger copies just PM me~!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v483/jetspectacular/temp/ALA-DN/

rock on~ evil raito pride >;3

chaipnai
01-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Yay. Can't wait. I have some of you in Sirius... XD

Tokyo Kitty
02-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Arin, MysticalChali, Chaipnai, Serenity-Sama, Tokyo Kitty, and Rouge Marvel..

I got pics of all of you (175 total convention pics.. a first for me ^^). They'll be in Photobucket later this evening pending whether my internet works at home ^_^ (or you can just AIM me and I'll send them too you directly.

I actually have links to places on IE that have pics with you (including my c.c gallery). Post a link to your photobucket.

Midnight Rocket
02-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Looking for pics of me and my group. We were one of the Team Rocket groups. I know Eurobeat got some pics of us. (Thanks Al! Make sure to get lots of sleep! ^^)

So, yes, if you have any pics of Team Rocket, there's a 50/50 chance we're in them.

(PS I was also the one roaming the halls playing my ocarina.)

Sana-chan
02-01-2005, 11:22 AM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures (aside from Al of course hehe <3 all of yours!) of PikminLink, Richii, and myself as Prince of Tennis and then ones of us as Naruto?

Also any FMA ones from Saturday hehe.

AgentSakur9
02-01-2005, 11:37 AM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures (aside from Al of course hehe <3 all of yours!) of PikminLink, Richii, and myself as Prince of Tennis and then ones of us as Naruto?

I did... ^_^; HA HA HA HAHAHA..... well stuff from Saturday anyway.

Jaina Solo
02-01-2005, 06:55 PM

I got a group shot of you guys as Prince of Tennis in my gallery. And I think I got a FMA group shot--I'll upload it when I find it.

SakuraNek0
02-01-2005, 09:00 PM
o_o; Did someone take a pic of an asian acolyte from Ragnarok Online on Sunday?

<_<;;; cause that would be me, and I'd like to see how the pic turned out.. x_x; sankyuu.

inu-chan00
02-02-2005, 12:07 AM
hello there, anyone happen to take pictures of a kurama (yu yu hakusho) and hiei (same) on friday or sunday? also I was an itachi saturday. Please and thanks XD

Jaina Solo
02-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I did, Inu-chan. I'll upload it right now.

Kokuu
02-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Did anyone get me in my Yuna or Baralai costume (both FFX-2)? I wore Yuna Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, and Baralai for the masquerade. Thanks.

Gainax Boy
02-02-2005, 02:29 PM
As soon as I get Internet working at home (I'm completely dead without it and all I've got is limited stuff at work >_<), I'll load up my pictures. I got some good ones of you in your Yuna outfit Kokuu, including one of you holding both awards. ^__^

So yeah, I'll try and get them up as soon as I can (Mourns the loss of his AIM -_-)

Jake Xalrons
02-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Fwa fwa fwa... Yes, any pictures of Team Rocket would be awesome. Especially ganging up on Pikachu. >D

Oh, and "Hi, Middy!"

Seig Warheit
02-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Yo, I was wearing a Will Turner/random pirate costume on Saturday along with Jack Sparrow. I know some ppl took pics. I especially want to see when Jack and I fight the Narutards. That would be SOOO cool! XD

AgentSakur9
02-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Yo, I was wearing a Will Turner/random pirate costume on Saturday along with Jack Sparrow. I know some ppl took pics. I especially want to see when Jack and I fight the Narutards. That would be SOOO cool! XD

i think i have some of those... check the last pages of our coverage!

liddo-chan
02-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Fwa fwa fwa... Yes, any pictures of Team Rocket would be awesome. Especially ganging up on Pikachu. >D

You're in at least one of the Rocket pics I uploaded to my ALA gallery

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13538&userid=7663

but I'm still cleaning up some of the other group shots. If you PM me with your e-mail address, I'll send you the rest from that mini-gathering.

Jaina Solo
02-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Okay... Almost all of my ALA pics are up. Feel free to dig around and take one of yourself if you find one. I had a great time, all!

inu-chan00
02-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I did, Inu-chan. I'll upload it right now.
Thank you much ^^ :)

Neo_Serenity
02-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Did anyone get me in my Yuna or Baralai costume (both FFX-2)? I wore Yuna Friday night, Saturday and Sunday, and Baralai for the masquerade. Thanks.

I have one of you in your Yuna in my gallery. :)

Jaina Solo
02-03-2005, 12:22 AM
I have one of you in your Yuna in my gallery.Yah, me too.

Eveil
02-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Curious if there's any others of my Kaidoh or Armstrong costumes xD;;

AgentSakur9
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Curious if there's any others of my Kaidoh or Armstrong costumes xD;;
We gotsome.... i think they're on the last few pages...

BTW you RAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jinyo
02-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Rogue Marvel, I got a couple of shots of you as a wench in my gallery.

inu-chan00, I have a shot of Kurama dancing from Friday night. It's not a very good picture, but I think I got a better one which I'll be posting later.

I'm still working on the Anime LA con report & gallery of my website, so more pics are on their way (eventually ^_^;; )

SakuraNek0
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
>_>; .. no acolyte pics?

jtnishi
02-11-2005, 01:44 PM
>_>; .. no acolyte pics?

http://i360.com/shirokami/animela2005/gallery/jason/DSC01666.jpg

That's about all I got. I think the other shot I took didn't quite come out.

SakuraNek0
02-20-2005, 09:12 PM
http://i360.com/shirokami/animela2005/gallery/jason/DSC01666.jpg

That's about all I got. I think the other shot I took didn't quite come out.

^^ Hey. Thanks.

Hee~ I wasn't sure how to pose. That was the only pose my friend gave me >.>; then she was off to the side going "Awwwww~" D: but yeah. sankyuu muchly! -hughughug-

DizzyConscience
07-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Anyone get a picture of me?...
Friday: A.B.A (Guilty Gear Isuka) "Big key girl.." >_>;...
Saturday: A.B.A
Sunday: Envy
Monday: A.B.A

^^

InvaderKiani
11-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Anyone grab any pics of me? Check my gallery

ChibiRorschach
01-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi there! I was a tiny Rorschach hangin' out with a hot female Comedian with a mohawk. Does anyone have pictures of us?

Thia Fayne
01-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Holy thread necro!

This thread is from 2005, you want this one here (http://cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=168592).

KonataIzumi
01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey, guys :D

I was different versions of Miku Hatsune from VOCALOID for all of ALA <3

And for those of you who don't know who that is, i had this color wig with LONG ponytails

Friday : Miku Hatsune

Friday night : Formal dress Miku (it was an aqua-colored dress with black lace. I also had black flowers in my hair)

Saturday : Casual Miku (only saying most noticable things)(black ribbons in my hair, short black dress, some blue bracelets and long blue and black-striped socks)

Sunday : Waitress Miku (Miku cosplaying Waitress Mikuru Asahina...you probably took a picture of me doing the Mikuru beam and holding a leek(or an onion, scallion, whatever SOME people call it..but it's a leek, lol)..)

It was really fun <3

KonataIzumi
01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Oh wow! This IS from 2005 xDD lol

Sorry about that!!

RivetSPOOn
01-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Looking for any photos of me. Friday and Saturday I was dressed in black with black and white make up and black horns on my head. Photos were all taken in Artists' Alley.

Thanks!

Eurobeat King
01-06-2009, 04:10 AM
again, this thread is from Year #1 of ALA, in 2005.. :thumbsup:

you want this one for 2009:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=168592&page=10