PDA

View Full Version : A quick question.

dmdflarekojima
12-31-2002, 01:41 PM
Ok, I'd like to know exactly where do you find the materials, the place to buy, or place that will make your costumes? Is the site on the front page reliable?

Just wanted a little advice from some of the vets here because I'm going to the anime expo in LA this year as a different character each day (Gutts - Berserk, Kietaro - Love Hina, Cid Highwind - FFVII, and Onizuka - GTO). Any advice will help greatly.:crylaugh:

katchoo
12-31-2002, 01:46 PM
usually JoAnn's, but if you live in la try the fashion district. Lots of choices, low prices!

Chosuke
12-31-2002, 01:55 PM
You're going as Gatts?!

I love him! I'm making Griffith some time this year..

WeissMatsuei89
12-31-2002, 07:33 PM
Go Keitaro! ^^ Well his stuff is pretty basic I guess, you can either try going to like a Michaels to mkae your own, or you can get lucky by going to like Kohls or something.

KnuxieChan
12-31-2002, 08:44 PM
Jo Ann's. Or if they have them out there, Hancock fabrics (sp >.<')

Jinx
12-31-2002, 11:08 PM
There are some fabric warehouses in my area that have stocks of fabric but pound or piece.. it's great!

Radical Urd
01-01-2003, 12:20 AM
WAHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR GOING TO MAKE GUTTS??????? I'm making Caska *cries* I've been looking for a Gutts for soooo long WAHHHHHH anywho, if you are planning on having someone make your costume, JoAnne Fabric is my god, if you can't find one then look in craft stores. Talk to the person that is making your costume and say you will send the fabric you want for your costume.
Oh and yea the site I think you are talking about is reliable...... I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU"RE MAKING A GUTTS!!!!!

dmdflarekojima
01-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the help everyone, there happens to be both Kancock fabrics and JoAnne Fabrics in my little town... Fresno. To make Cid and Gutts I'll probably use JoAnne. Keitaro and Onizuka, easy enough to pull off with my closet and some tweaking. Thanks again. :wave: