PDA

View Full Version : Meet up?

xNekoAyumix
01-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Who'd like to meet up and ice skate with me at A-kon XD? I'm not sure who to be...if you'd like to do a couple cosplay with me them PM me! :3

Fallen)x(Angel
01-28-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll meet you at your room and go ice skating with you, but I can't be your roomate. My friends are kind of already my "invaded roomates". XD

I'm bringing costumes from EVA, FF, and Inuyasha, and possibly Sailor Moon. If you wanna do something, that'd be cool.

Digital Blush
01-28-2005, 08:58 PM
i would join you at the ice rink but i'm already getting my own room with roommates.. but also i cant skate, i think it would be funny seeing me as Shugo or Sasuke trying to skate.. x_X and fall on my butt, many, many times.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-28-2005, 09:44 PM
i would join you at the ice rink but i'm already getting my own room with roommates.. but also i cant skate, i think it would be funny seeing me as Shugo or Sasuke trying to skate.. x_X and fall on my butt, many, many times.

Well I'm going ice skating as Songstress Yuna. Imagine me with a 5 foot long hair tail, in a mini-skirt on ice skates! But I'm a good ice skater. I an't do tricks, but I won't fall unless I'm run into like that one hot perv did to me at my friends party. I was in a black tank top, black capris with fishnet leggings and arm warmers, and he glomped me as I was skating! You don't touch a woman's *** while she's skating! ITS WRONG!

xNekoAyumix
01-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Well I'm going ice skating as Songstress Yuna. Imagine me with a 5 foot long hair tail, in a mini-skirt on ice skates! But I'm a good ice skater. I an't do tricks, but I won't fall unless I'm run into like that one hot perv did to me at my friends party. I was in a black tank top, black capris with fishnet leggings and arm warmers, and he glomped me as I was skating! You don't touch a woman's *** while she's skating! ITS WRONG!

Exactly o.O Who do you think I should be for A-kon? @_@;;

Fallen)x(Angel
01-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Exactly o.O Who do you think I should be for A-kon? @_@;;

Well, that all depends on who you WANT to be. If you want to be a character really popular, go for someone from naruto. If you want to be someone less popular, do Paine Songstress. Plus if you do paine songstress, you can be the s:paine in our 4 songstress group. ^_^

Or if you want too, do any FF character and join Anna's FF group.

Or do an EVA character, and join my friends and I's mini EVA group.

Or do an Inuyasha character (other then Sango, Kagome, Ayame, Demon Fluffly, or Kikyo) And be a part of a mini-Inuyasha group.

Or (I know, so many choices) do Sailor Uranus and I can do Sailor Neptune and we can be a 2 pair for a while, and ice skate as sailor senshi.

xNekoAyumix
01-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, that all depends on who you WANT to be. If you want to be a character really popular, go for someone from naruto. If you want to be someone less popular, do Paine Songstress. Plus if you do paine songstress, you can be the s:paine in our 4 songstress group. ^_^

Or if you want too, do any FF character and join Anna's FF group.

Or do an EVA character, and join my friends and I's mini EVA group.

Or do an Inuyasha character (other then Sango, Kagome, Ayame, Demon Fluffly, or Kikyo) And be a part of a mini-Inuyasha group.

Or (I know, so many choices) do Sailor Uranus and I can do Sailor Neptune and we can be a 2 pair for a while, and ice skate as sailor senshi.

Oh so many choices XD What if I was female Baralai?

Me and you could be Roy and Edward from FMA :3 And do a couple skate XD

Fallen)x(Angel
01-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh so many choices XD What if I was female Baralai?

Me and you could be Roy and Edward from FMA :3 And do a couple skate XD

Yeah, you could do a female baralai.

I would do a FMA cosplay, but I'm already overworking myself. Plus, I'm already bringing like 7 costumes to the con, and I'm trying to cut some of them off by canceling meetings with the groups.

The costumes I have complete are Songstress Yuna and Ceres from Ayashi no ceres. I'm almost finished with Rei's plugsuit, and a few others, so I'll see if I can fit any others in.

xNekoAyumix
01-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, you could do a female baralai.

I would do a FMA cosplay, but I'm already overworking myself. Plus, I'm already bringing like 7 costumes to the con, and I'm trying to cut some of them off by canceling meetings with the groups.

The costumes I have complete are Songstress Yuna and Ceres from Ayashi no ceres. I'm almost finished with Rei's plugsuit, and a few others, so I'll see if I can fit any others in.

Mmkay ^.^ Arg, I need to lose some weight and then I can wear a skirt >.< I ish chubbay

Anna
01-29-2005, 12:27 AM
I'd come but I don't know how to skate.

xNekoAyumix
01-29-2005, 12:36 AM

Then maybe we could eat something together and talk a bit?

Fallen)x(Angel
01-30-2005, 09:46 PM

I can teach you, if you want. I've been ice-skating since I was like 7.

xNekoAyumix
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM

Yeah, me too, we could all help her! ^.^

Fallen)x(Angel
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, me too, we could all help her! ^.^

Hey anna, could she join our FF group?

xNekoAyumix
01-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Hey anna, could she join our FF group?

That'd be fun! ^.^

ZakuKitty
02-01-2005, 02:27 AM
It would be highly amusing to see Kabuto or Gara (j-rocker) ice skating....:p I'll consider it.

xNekoAyumix
02-01-2005, 08:13 AM
It would be highly amusing to see Kabuto or Gara (j-rocker) ice skating....:p I'll consider it.

yay! ^.^ Cept...if I trip, you're going down with me o_o;

Anna
02-01-2005, 09:59 AM
You can join the FF group if you want to. I don't think I want to ice skate. Last time I tried something with the word skate in it I fractured my arm. Not fun ><. My Minion (Dom's Gurl)will certainly want to try skating though .

Mitchi
02-01-2005, 01:25 PM

Out of curiosity, how much different from Rollerblading is iceskating? I can Rollerblade decently, not with tricks or anything, but decently.

ZakuKitty
02-01-2005, 03:52 PM
yay! ^.^ Cept...if I trip, you're going down with me o_o;

:o I hope somebody catches our fall on tape!

Fallen)x(Angel
02-01-2005, 06:04 PM
I'll be bringing a video camers, and so will marzgurl, so you're in luck on that one ZakuKitty. I can do tricks, but I won't want to in costume. x_x

If you want, xNekoAyumix , I can lend you my Tifa costume if its finished.

xNekoAyumix
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll be bringing a video camers, and so will marzgurl, so you're in luck on that one ZakuKitty. I can do tricks, but I won't want to in costume. x_x

If you want, xNekoAyumix , I can lend you my Tifa costume if its finished.

I looked at the piccies of you and you're younger and smaller ^^;; I wouldn't fit! I'm a chubby 14 yr old ;0;

xNekoAyumix
02-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Out of curiosity, how much different from Rollerblading is iceskating? I can Rollerblade decently, not with tricks or anything, but decently.

On ice skates you're on blades, not wheels ^^; It's a lot harder to be on ice than rollerblades @__@ If you come I can help you though! Maybe everyone in here who's coming could just be a big random anime/j-rock group XD

Fallen)x(Angel
02-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, I was considering a J-rock cosplay, but I don't really want to now.

AoKoneko
02-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Haha I am a little lost. Will this b4 A-kon16? or was this for a-kon15? I know something like this went on @ a-kon15 ;_; & i missed it. So when I saw this posted up I was excited hopeing it was A-kon16 as well.
^_^ could some one maybe hold my hand? I'm not very good on the ice. When ym friends and I rollerbalde we play a game called" who can fall down first" U try & stay u that longest. & whom ever is the last one standing wins.

Khtiya
AOAI
AoKoneko

Fallen)x(Angel
02-07-2005, 09:08 PM
I'll hold your hand, if you really want me to help you out. I'll play the game, but I don't want to be in my songstress or plugsuit costume when I'm on the ice. I'll gladly ice skate around as Kikyo or someone else.

AoKoneko
02-07-2005, 10:20 PM
I'll hold your hand, if you really want me to help you out. I'll play the game, but I don't want to be in my songstress or plugsuit costume when I'm on the ice. I'll gladly ice skate around as Kikyo or someone else.

aww tys ^_^ *hugz* u r so sweet. heheh
You sould wear ur songtress costume. It would look so elegant as u flowing skated on the ice. but I am sure the plug suit will keep u warm.
I might wear my Utena Shadow girl cosplay. It's a body suit & that'll keep me warm.
^_^ U don't have to hold my hand though. I was just making a joke.
Even off the ice I fall down alot. My friends have gotten use to it & they almost catch me b4 I even get close to the ground. XD I'm like a real life Usagii chan.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-08-2005, 06:44 PM
aww tys ^_^ *hugz* u r so sweet. heheh
You sould wear ur songtress costume. It would look so elegant as u flowing skated on the ice. but I am sure the plug suit will keep u warm.
I might wear my Utena Shadow girl cosplay. It's a body suit & that'll keep me warm.
^_^ U don't have to hold my hand though. I was just making a joke.
Even off the ice I fall down alot. My friends have gotten use to it & they almost catch me b4 I even get close to the ground. XD I'm like a real life Usagii chan.

I know. I was going along with it.

Alright, I've been talked into being the flowy-songstress ice skater. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! At least TRY to keep your distance when I'm in that costume. It was the very first one I've made, I've gotten very high ratings on it, and I don't want to end up redoing it for my 4th time. It cost me about 200 dollars for each version on the costume, and I don't want to starve my family for a costume. (Plus I doubt I'll be able to look so good again...)

I know the plugsuit would keep me warm, but I'm painting the colors onto it, and I don't want the paint to come off inside of the skates, and not be able to wear it again at the con because of it not looking completed. (yes, i HAVE been advised to bring my paint along with me to the con just incase something does happen to go wrong, but at the moment, I have no paint, and I don't know how long the type of paint I'm getting takes to dry.)

I also don't think its a good idea to shove hakama pants into an ice skate. My feet would be warm, but I'd look like an eskimo in the wrong time era.

X_x

AoKoneko
02-10-2005, 04:26 PM
With ur FFX-@ cosplay u should wear a body suit sweetie on the ice. ;_;

ErictheRed12662
02-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Who'd like to meet up and ice skate with me at A-kon XD? I'm not sure who to be...if you'd like to do a couple cosplay with me them PM me! :3

I'm very shy, but I was at A-kon last year (Maybe you remember me... Grovel Cam Cat? I was the guy at registration in the black leather pants, as a cat, in the white shirt with red fishnet sleeves... I was there Friday and Saturday last year.) Anyway, I'm very interested in going back, but I'm single now *cries* and I don't have many friends interested in this... Most of my high school friends moved away... So I would love to meet some new people and get over my shyness. Once you get to know me, I'm pretty crazy. I mean, I went with my ex to A-kon as HER cat lol

She did ditch me to go hang with some other guy though... So yeah, I've had a bad experience at my first big con, and would like to make up for it. Besides, I'm a kick ass ice skater :-p

I have been dared by someone I know from A-kon to crossplay as well... and I never back down from a dare. Maybe you can help me? *blushes BRIGHT red*

I'm 19 and live in Garland... I have AIM, Yahoo, and MSN. I already PM'd you once. ^^

-Eric

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=ErictheRed is me as well *blushes*

Fallen)x(Angel
02-11-2005, 05:04 PM
With ur FFX-@ cosplay u should wear a body suit sweetie on the ice. ;_;

Do I have to?

AoKoneko
02-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Do I have to?
Hahah on no sweetie. Its just an idea. Cause u r going to be VERY cold on the ice & if u fall on the ice well bare skin on ice sometimes REALLY HURTS!
AOAI

Fallen)x(Angel
02-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Hahah on no sweetie. Its just an idea. Cause u r going to be VERY cold on the ice & if u fall on the ice well bare skin on ice sometimes REALLY HURTS!
AOAI

I never fall unless someone throws me down. I've been ice skating since I was six.

AoKoneko
02-14-2005, 04:58 AM
I never fall unless someone throws me down. I've been ice skating since I was six.
Whoa ^_^. I cant wait to see you skate now.

OH what day is this going to happen on? I hope sunday? (Fri and Sat are going to be rEALLY BUZZY)

AOAI

Fallen)x(Angel
02-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Whoa ^_^. I cant wait to see you skate now.

OH what day is this going to happen on? I hope sunday? (Fri and Sat are going to be rEALLY BUZZY)

AOAI

I went to this one ice skating rink with my church, and I started staking on one foot, around in circles of each turn. (2 turns since it was an oval) And I never fell down once. (I looked pretty too!)

ErictheRed12662
02-16-2005, 12:22 AM
I went to this one ice skating rink with my church, and I started staking on one foot, around in circles of each turn. (2 turns since it was an oval) And I never fell down once. (I looked pretty too!)

I can do that! ^^

By the way... I'm not sure anyone saw my last post, but I'm still waiting to know if you'd like me to come along...

AoKoneko
02-17-2005, 11:59 AM
I have no one to tag along with-ride wise. ^_^ could someone let me hitch a ride with them please? Or I'll just have to figure out the dart hahaha. ;P

ErictheRed12662
02-17-2005, 01:00 PM
I have no one to tag along with-ride wise. ^_^ could someone let me hitch a ride with them please? Or I'll just have to figure out the dart hahaha. ;P

I'll take you *blushes*

Anna
02-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Dart isn't too difficult. You just have to get off at Pearl station. You'll have too walk a block or 2. But it's hard to get lost.

Bluest Mercury
02-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Ice Skating would be fun!^^ Id be weating Sailor Mercury if i did though,my yuna costumes and lilith just wouldnt seem rightxD;;; Sailor Mercury on ice,thatd be an interesting concept,Ive never skated before eiherxD;;;

Fallen)x(Angel
02-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I may only be able to do an ice skating meet up, because I don't know if my friends are coming to the con with me or not. (Which i personally hope they aren't, because they just kind of invited themselves into my car.)

AoKoneko
02-18-2005, 11:54 PM
i don't rem if this was covered yet- but what time? (& this is going on Sundday right?)