PDA

View Full Version : Teen titans anyone? O_o

Mitchi
01-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Er..uh...yeah, i'm planning on going as Raven from teen titans (regular Raven witht he dark purple cape), is there anyone else here who might want to form a cosplay group with me?

I was thinking either a teen titans group or even just a pure Raven group (different colored Ravens hoorah) because Raven is simply awesome.

so...anyone? XD

Digital Blush
01-30-2005, 08:19 PM
for animefest? ooo i was planning on cosplaying as Jinx from the Hive Academy. I'm not 100% sure if i can go to animefest but count me in for now. :D

Mitchi
01-31-2005, 12:40 AM
for animefest? ooo i was planning on cosplaying as Jinx from the Hive Academy. I'm not 100% sure if i can go to animefest but count me in for now. :D

No, it's for A-kon O-o

Jinx is the girl with the two spikes for hair, right?

I hope I can find other Ravens, though I was too lazy to do a white or a green Raven (which I wanted to do), so i'm stuck with Dark Purple.

And yeah, i plan to summon the dead D:<

Digital Blush
01-31-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh! Ahh sorry i'm swamped on costumes for akon. If you want to do a Teen Titan thing for Afest i'll go as Jinx. Though if i have time.. i'll make a Jinx costume for A-kon. :has like 4 costumes shes wearing at akon: XD though i have two done, i still have to finish two, and work on another two for my boyfriend plus OH MY SISTER IS GONNA BE ROBIN AT AKON. i'll do my best to be Jinx for akon, though when is it for? like what day?

Mitchi
01-31-2005, 10:28 PM
I see. :D

Oh...well, I was gonna try to finish my Harle and Misao costumes for Afest, and possibly my white raven if my sewing machine doesnt go loco again.

I was hoping for being there all three days, if I can make it.

OT (slightly)
I see you're doing a Shugo costume...;-; I wanted to do a Mireille but I was too swamped.

Good luck on your costumes. ^-^

Digital Blush
01-31-2005, 11:50 PM
ahhh if you did Mireille i would have a small group THERES LIKE NO TWILIGHT GANG GOING TO AKON. WHATS UP WITH THAT T___t who shall join shugo?! the .hack//sign group...they're gonna beat shugo up =(

kelldar
02-01-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm going to attempt to finish my Starfire in time for A-Kon, if I do, I'll have it there :D

Mitchi
02-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Nice :D

Starfire + Raven = :D

I so want to finish my Mireille costume, but I dont think I'll be able to finish her staff. I might try to finish my Hotaru dress, if I can get the materials.

*runs around screaming "rare item!!!"*

Digital Blush
02-01-2005, 01:05 PM
your gonna try and be Mirielle or Hotaru for akon? i'll love you forever! keep me posted! do you have AIM or something? you should get online so we can chat i get online at night. at 7pmish

Mitchi
02-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Yeah, i have one, I'll pm it to ya.

I'm not too sure about my hotaru costume, but i'll do my very best :D

Uchiha Hiro
02-02-2005, 03:16 AM
No, it's for A-kon O-o

Jinx is the girl with the two spikes for hair, right?

I hope I can find other Ravens, though I was too lazy to do a white or a green Raven (which I wanted to do), so i'm stuck with Dark Purple.

And yeah, i plan to summon the dead D:<

OMG EDO TENSEI!!! I could use some TTs in my Asuma smoke circle. Care to join? :D

Digital Blush
02-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Asuma smoke circle..? what? oh btw i'm gonna try and get jinx for akon. i know a place that has boots like hers, and tights i'll do my best but its a 50/50 chance! wish me luck. especially on the wig xD

Mitchi
02-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Good luck. I'm still trying to decided if i want to do raven with the hood up or down, since i have no wig but the hood isnt coming along so well.

BTW, I hope you dont mind if i do some Mireille style glomping of your arm XD

Digital Blush
02-02-2005, 09:39 PM
i'm thinking if i should drop my sakura cosplay for another con.. and do jinx instead its like a hard discission. ahh!

Uchiha Hiro
02-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Asuma smoke circle..? what? oh btw i'm gonna try and get jinx for akon. i know a place that has boots like hers, and tights i'll do my best but its a 50/50 chance! wish me luck. especially on the wig xD

Yeah, it's sort-of a takeoff on stoner culture (I mean look at Asuma and his team e_e). I'm still working out the details, but I'd like to get just alot of varied characters in a large circle acting in a general stoner-ish manner.