PDA

View Full Version : EBK Presents: Anime Los Angeles 2005 Pictures

Eurobeat King
01-30-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone,

After a quick 5 hour drive back home to the Bay Area, I'm home now and started to post the pictures from ALA 2005, and you can check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=13531&userid=18

I'm posting them in the order that I took them, from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon, and I think I took over 1000 pictures, including photoshoots of my friends & acquaitances, and overall I took as many pictures as I could, after surviving Ohayocon & Ushicon back-to-back and now ALA, plus I was really sick this weekend.. :lost: So my apologies if I missed your costume or didn't take as many pictures, and for those that I did get your picture(s) thank you for posting! Thank you also for your patience as I post the pictures, and feel free to comment on them as much as you like. And, you MAY use the pictures of your costume(s) for your c.com gallery and your own web-site, and any credit you can give me would be appreciated! Enjoy!! :skidude2:

Anele
01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks for everything, Al. I wish you a quick recovery (if you haven't gotten better already). It was good to see you again. I look forward to seeing the photos of my friends and I. Thanks for being there to photograph the FFVII gathering. :)

Neo_Serenity
01-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Yes, do feel better Al. And it was pleasure to meet you finally! I really look forward to checking out all of your wonderful pictures! ^^

Solaria
01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Oh wow, you posted those fast!

It was great meeting you this weekend, and like Anele, I thank you for coming to the FF7 gathering.

~Kristin~

Jubei-chan
01-30-2005, 11:27 PM
::pokes:: ... Thanks Al for all the pics ... I'll being seeing you at AOD for sure! ^_-

::runs away with the giant chocolate bar::

Jopko
01-30-2005, 11:34 PM
::pokes:: ... Thanks Al for all the pics ... I'll being seeing you at AOD for sure! ^_-

::runs away with the giant chocolate bar::

lol. That giant chocolate bar was crazy! hehehe.

mysticalchali
01-30-2005, 11:51 PM

that was some yummy chocolate!

chaipnai
01-31-2005, 12:03 AM
omg i had some of that choco bar! lol! XD

Tokyo Kitty
01-31-2005, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the pictures! Just awaiting mine that I'm sure came out lovely ^_^ Feel better, and thank you again!

Arkadia
01-31-2005, 02:09 AM
It was nice to finally meet you. Sorry you weren't feeling too well this weekend. Get some rest!

Look forward to seeing the pictures.

-Lindsay

Jaina Solo
01-31-2005, 03:03 AM
Holy crap, you were sick the whole weekend? Al, you are a serious trooper, because I didn't once not see you out there taking pictures! Thanks soooo much for making it down this weekend--get well soon, and thanks for all the pictures (and entertainment with the laser pointer XD)!

jetspectacular
01-31-2005, 03:05 AM
he LIES, he was fineanddandy and superpimp on Sunday!!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=267752&nocache=1

ok I'm just messin~! As always, you rock Al. Take care of yourself man, You could send waves around the cosplay scene with a protest phase if you wanted hahaha (I say do it and demand benefits! (benefits? wait a min <__<)

*runs way*

Eurobeat King
01-31-2005, 03:17 AM
Jaina: Glad you like the pictures! I bet those Kenshin fangirls at the con love the Yaoi pic of you & Yuri that I posted.. ;) Oh, that was an LED light that I use for that AE86 Trueno plushie and for my RX-7 car costume, not a laser-pointer.. hehe

UPDATE: I've finished posting all of Friday's pictures, and will continue to post Saturday's pictures tomorrow evening after 7pm PST, so comment and view the pics I've posted so far, and check back tomorrow night for more pics!! :)

Gainax Boy
01-31-2005, 12:13 PM
AWESOME PICS AL!! Can't wait to see the rest! ^__^

ACXchan
01-31-2005, 04:54 PM
No wonder your Inui juice was all murky and green XD Get better!!

Seig Warheit
01-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Yeah! That was alot of fun, and it was good getting to see you, Al. He took pics of me as Will turner/Random Pirate XD! Riceball was thinking you were sick... I got home and she asks me "Did Al look a little pale to you? I think he was sick..."

Sana-chan
01-31-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm sorry you got sick! I agree... it definately was all that Penal-Tea juice XP *runs away from Inui's juice*!! Love the pics! Can't wait to see the rest XD

Arin
01-31-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the great pics! It was honestly impossible to walk in that shoulder armor with the crowds. But, overall I'd say it was definitely worth it!

chaipnai
01-31-2005, 10:48 PM
I'm loving the pics! XD *waits for all of them to go up*

daoutlaw
01-31-2005, 11:05 PM
schweet! you got me in your gallery (I was the only *guy* Wolfwood on saturday). Thanks.

Eurobeat King
02-01-2005, 03:58 AM
UPDATE: Felt better today, so I went on a tear and posted a lot of pictures tonight, although I took a break to watch tonight's episode of "24", and then posted the pictures up to right when the masquerade begins. So later tonight (Tuesday) I'll post the masquerade pictures, and then the post-masqy pictures, and then finish up posting ALL the rest including Sunday's pictures. Thanks for your comments & appreciation, and there's more to come soon, and thanks again for your patience!!

Winter Divinity
02-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey Al, so glad I got to see you there! Are you finish posting the pixxies? Can't wait to see all of them. =P

Eurobeat King
02-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Miyori: Almost done.. :) I finished posting the Saturday night masquerade pics, including pictures of the winners on-stage. (Sorry if some of them were a little blurry.. I was in the middle and had to shoot over peoples' heads sometimes) :thumbsup: I'll finish all of the pictures by tonight! :skidude2:

Winter Divinity
02-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Wow I really love how our pics came out! Hey Al, do you think you can send me a high res of this img? http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=270280 My email is celestia@celestialfortress.com. Thanksie!! *muahz*

Eurobeat King
02-02-2005, 03:13 AM
FINAL UPDATE: Yaaaay!! 3 cons in a row, and even though ALA was not the best of the 3, I still am glad how my pictures came out, and I'm happy to say that I managed to post ALL of my ALA 2005 photos!! :bigtu: Now I can rest a little until Katsucon comes in mid-Feb, and that will be a challenge for the new year for me.. But I can't wait!!

Thanks to everyone who posed for me, and I hope you like what I took this past weekend. Please feel free to leave comments, and I'll reply to some of them if I can. Take care!! :skidude2: EBK

Jaina Solo
02-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Thanks again for all the wonderful pictures! I can't believe how great mine turned out! I love them!!!

*Chants: We love you, Al!!!*

See you at the next con! Many, many thanks!

Okitasan
02-03-2005, 12:45 AM
great stuff as usual :D

Eveil
02-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks again! Get tons of rest, yo :P Can't wait to have more fun at AOD ^^

Tokyo Kitty
02-04-2005, 03:35 AM
Yay for Al! Thanks, and see you at the next con ^__^

Firestar
05-16-2005, 11:50 PM
hii, slightly off perfect topic but w/e.
i wanted to know if anyone else took pixs of me there. like just random people cause i remember taking pixs for around 20 people, so theres more out there of me somewhere. hah. if you need to know what the costume looks like, it was chii in pj's and there are pixs in my photo thing if you need a reference. so lemme know if you took any. ty <33