PDA

View Full Version : Need Sailor Scouts!

rainetomoe
12-31-2002, 09:12 PM
Hey there!
The cosplay group Tsukino Isho is looking for some cosplayers. We are a group from all over Ontario and New York. We attend the following conventions:
Anime North
Toronto Trek

Right now we are guests at Anime North as the Jem project and are looking into doing a sailor Moon MUSICAL preformance at Toronto Trek since they want to get into more anime.
Right now we need all the outer scouts and villans! We would like to do a combination of all the first stage productions.
To find out more please visit the groups website:
http://www.angelfire.com/80s/tsukinomusic

sailor-moon
12-31-2002, 11:13 PM
aww. wish i could help but you guys are far^o^ lol

Sakura
01-01-2003, 12:57 AM
How cool ^.^ I live in Irondequoit, NY, which is right on the coast of Lake Ontario and I go to those cons and I go to Canada a lot. Not to mention that I am (still) a die-hard moonie. I'm definately checking out that site.

TsukiGuujin
01-01-2003, 01:59 AM
We just started our SM group a little while ago!

We're on the other side of the country, however.

Good luck to you!!

~~Tsuki Guujin, co-founder of Yume no Densetsu~~

rainetomoe
01-01-2003, 03:05 PM
Yah, it's been hard getting people that live close enough to join. It seems that all the good cosplayers live too far south for us ^_^

Alisa
01-02-2003, 12:46 AM
If you decide to go to Anime Central, I could fill your need for a Super Sailor Saturn.

TsukiGuujin
01-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by rainetomoe
Yah, it's been hard getting people that live close enough to join. It seems that all the good cosplayers live too far south for us ^_^

Oh, I know how you feel! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone in Colorado is any fun at all. *laugh*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

rainetomoe
01-02-2003, 10:28 PM
That would be great Alisa! I'll definatly keep you in mind if we are ever able to go to other conventions.

Gates-of-Time
01-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by TsukiGuujin
Oh, I know how you feel! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone in Colorado is any fun at all. *laugh*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

I know what you mean!
Alot of the Colorado people are in YnS.

But ... Jem is truely outragous!

"Hey there!
The cosplay group Tsukino Isho is looking for some cosplayers. We are a group from all over Ontario and New York. We attend the following conventions:
Anime North
Toronto Trek

Right now we are guests at Anime North as the Jem project and are looking into doing a sailor Moon MUSICAL preformance at Toronto Trek since they want to get into more anime.
Right now we need all the outer scouts and villans! We would like to do a combination of all the first stage productions.
To find out more please visit the groups website:
http://www.angelfire.com/80s/tsukinomusic"

Email me!
I have some questions for you, again~

*hugs* & :cheers:

Andrea
Founder of Kageshien

Kageshien Performance Troupe (http://www.gates-of-time.com/index1.htm)

rainetomoe
01-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Hey there again Andrea!!

I tried to e-mail you with the two different e-mail addresses that I have of yours and neither one went through. One was from the last time you contacted me, the other from your website.
Love the new layout by the way ^_^

rainetomoe
01-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Our group is still looking for cosplayers. See first post for the info. ^_^

layne
01-09-2003, 09:40 PM
*sweatdrops* Yes, YnS snagged a lot of the CO cosplayers. Sorry about that!! I know there are more out there who would love to be a part of a cool performing cosplay group! I can't wait to see what everyone does ^_^ Video clips, you all must make video clips, demmit!

Jem rocks, dude.

rainetomoe
01-09-2003, 10:05 PM
um...this might be a bit of a stupid question but what is YnS?? I've seen it mentioned all over the place.

Q-Chan
01-10-2003, 03:50 AM
Yume no Senshi. They're really sweet girls. ^-^ fun to hang with.

rainetomoe
01-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Yume no Senshi? I've never heard of them. The only well known group I've heard of is Sailor Jamboree. Does Yume no Senshi have a website I could visit?

Alice
01-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Yeah I'd help ya out if I could but there's no way I can make it to any of those cons. eeek

layne
01-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Ah, I'm sorry! Yume No Senshi...I just always say YnS cause I'm used to referring it by it's acronym. The website is www.yumenosenshi.org ^_^

rainetomoe
01-10-2003, 11:48 AM
MikageAya21 You live in New York? There is a member of our group that lives in Buffalo. She is planning on going to Anorth, Toronto Trek, and I think she might try BAAF.

Alice
01-10-2003, 11:54 AM
I might go to BAAF but Im still not sure about it. I can not (for sure) go to Toronto or AN.

layne
01-10-2003, 12:04 PM
MikageAya21, you make a beautiful Neptune/Michiru Kaioh!

Alice
01-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Thank you sweetie. (It's still me, had to change my name).

rainetomoe
01-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Wow Yume no Senshi has a very nice website. I've also noticed that most seramyu cosplayers all live in the southern US. makes me sometimes not like living so far north ^_^'
It has also made me think that I may not find anyone to join the group so I think after this year I might close Tsukino Isho.

layne
01-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Most of the YnS members live in CO, I just happened to be one of the few out-of-town members. I've wondered that, with the new groups needing members, if maybe they could combine their resources and members?

Alice: *^_^* Well, whatever name you're under, you're still an adorable Neptune. You need to make it out to more cons!

Alice
01-11-2003, 10:47 AM
thank you again sweetie. I totaly agree with you, I need to work on being t more conventions.

And Rainetomoe, hun, good luck, I'm sure you'll get a lot of cosplayers in your group fast! You wait and see.

rainetomoe
01-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Really?!! Oh that would so be great! ^_^ Since I'm working on a pannel and preformance for Toronto Trek!

rainetomoe
01-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey Sakura are you still interested in the group? A friend of mine who is our Sailor Jupiter lives in Buffalo and is comming to both the cons we are going to.

rainetomoe
01-16-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey!! We got a panel for Toronto Trek and a short stage production is in the works between my group and TT programming!