PDA

View Full Version : Greensboro Get-together in March

Star_Angel
02-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Ok heres the official thread people.
When: March 5th
Where: Greensboro Mall
Time: starting at 12 and ending ???
Meeting in the auditorium in the middle of the mall on the first floore (the big step things).
Please cosplay people! if you can then thats cool but it is encouraged!!!! Post if your gonna try and come here on the thread so we know if we will actually have other people there. :jjacks:

Purple Flames
02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
You know I'll be there along with some friends from school, and I'll be donning an outfit to boot. I can't wait to freak out the Norms :bigtu:

GreatSG
02-01-2005, 10:39 PM
I'll try to make it there, hopefully I can bring Kilayi and her Asheboro crew up there as well.

Dunno what i'd wear there, but it'll probably br Dr. Hentai with Tom Servo. :bigtu:

Star_Angel
02-01-2005, 10:48 PM
I'll try to make it there, hopefully I can bring Kilayi and her Asheboro crew up there as well.

Dunno what i'd wear there, but it'll probably br Dr. Hentai with Tom Servo. :bigtu:
If not then I can bring them, b/c Im coming from Asheboro! I can fit four more people in my van.

Prof Farnsworth
02-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Count me there! lol Don't know exactly what I'll be cosplaying, but something. :bashful: :schitzo:

quadrain61
02-02-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm gonna see if I can make it to this one.

Kilayi
02-02-2005, 02:39 PM
hmm... as of now I have no costumes I'd be comfortable to wear at a mall...
I have a thing against wearing skirts and going up and down elevators/escalators, and I dont really want to wear a trenchcoat all day >_>;;

But I will bend my rule on skirts if I can get my Arumi costume made by then x3

To SG and Star_Angel: I don't mind riding with eiter of you, and I'll inform the rest of the Asheborlians... and maybe we'll have a caravan XD

Tohma
02-02-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm going to try and be there ^_^ As long as it isn't a sale day at work I should be okay...even if it is maybe I can sneak out a little early. Or I'll just request the day off. I'll figure something out. Anytime I can cosplay, I'm going to do it ^_^.

Not sure what to wear though...last gathering I was Haru so that is out. Need a little variety ^_^...hmm...something not too hard...not too scary...not too cold...I debated about this until the night before last time X_X What is everyone elses plan?

I'm going to need excellent directions too ~_^ I may work in Winston..but I've never actually been to Greensboro. I'm still the NC newb I guess.

SakeNinja2
02-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Maybe the Ninja clan will show up.

GreatSG
02-04-2005, 12:37 AM

It's not a party without the Sake Ninjas! :jjacks:

Star_Angel
02-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Ahhh, please do, it would'nt be a party w/o the Sake Ninjas! lol.
Edit: Holy cow GreatSG I didnt even read your post before I wrote mine! I gues we all think alike! lol.

Chukkie
02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
maybe. Greensboro is kind of a hell of a drive from where I live

End Lifeking
02-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Hopefully I will be able to attend, not sure what to cosplay as though. Got some ideas running through my head right now, but nothing solid since I am not sure if I will be able to go.

Star_Angel
02-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Hopefully I will be able to attend, not sure what to cosplay as though. Got some ideas running through my head right now, but nothing solid since I am not sure if I will be able to go.
Ahh you gotta come!! I have to have all my cosplay boys there!!! and the glomp sighn!! must have the glomp sighn!! (maybe well see somemore carebears this time! lol)

End Lifeking
02-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Ahh you gotta come!! I have to have all my cosplay boys there!!! and the glomp sighn!! must have the glomp sighn!! (maybe well see somemore carebears this time! lol)

Well since you put it that way I will surely try my hardest to go and if I do get to go the glomp sign shall be there...and if there is a carebear I will get another hug :bigtu:

Chukkie
02-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Update: Cant make it... Too much work... Too much college... Too far away... Not enough sleep...One of these days I'll get my hangs on a scanner so everyone can see what I look like...so sleepy...12 more weeks of school left...zzz...note to self:stop procrastinating...must get back to studying...bye bye

Star_Angel
02-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Update: Cant make it... Too much work... Too much college... Too far away... Not enough sleep...One of these days I'll get my hangs on a scanner so everyone can see what I look like...so sleepy...12 more weeks of school left...zzz...note to self:stop procrastinating...must get back to studying...bye bye
I'm sorry you cant come! maybe next time, and yes I know college is evil, to much homeowkr and not enough sleep! and then trying to make cosplays on that! ahhhhh, lol.

Link Arroway
02-08-2005, 05:55 PM
I should be there :D
not sure what I'll cosplay yet..
where is Greensboro Mall anyways?

GreatSG
02-09-2005, 12:00 AM
where is Greensboro Mall anyways?

Greensboro, the same place the Greensboro Mall a few months ago was held :P

Although funny enough, with all the times i've been there with Kilayi and co. I still have no idea how to get there on my own... XD

Prof Farnsworth
02-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe this'll help some peeople, to plot a course to the place click under get directions, "to here". from raleigh it's fairly simple just get on 40 west and keep going till you see the exit for the convention center (koury blvd) Hope everybody can find it alright.

Four Seasons Town Center (http://mappoint.msn.com/(1pw0f555ogmeqhrwlgizipnh)/map.aspx?C=36.04032%2c-79.83785&L=USA&A=12&PN=1798332975&S=800%2c740&P=|810ec2fb|&TI=Four+Seasons+Town+Centre+(shopping+center)%2c+G reensboro%2c+North+Carolina%2c+United+States)

Lovelyangel_81
02-09-2005, 02:16 PM
I could go if I have ride to get there.

CreativeGuy
02-09-2005, 08:53 PM
I'd love to go but seriously don't know if I'll be living down in SC in time for this. Cool idea though :) I'll be moving to South Carolina, right below Charlotte, NC soon.

Kilayi
02-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Greensboro, the same place the Greensboro Mall a few months ago was held :P

Although funny enough, with all the times i've been there with Kilayi and co. I still have no idea how to get there on my own... XD
You silly silly boy, how could you not know?
Well you can always come get us, and take us when ever you want to learn the way there :P

Star_Angel
02-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Wow! so many people may come! it'll be a cosplay mob at the mall! Now what to wear what to wear! lol.

End Lifeking
02-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Wow! so many people may come! it'll be a cosplay mob at the mall! Now what to wear what to wear! lol.

:dance: YEAA!!! :dance: turns out that I will be going so that means that the glomp sign is going to be there as well!....As for what to wear well Im a Big O fan, so that means none other then Paradigm's top negotiator Roger Smith. Although if you notice how Dorthy always comments on how he has bad taste in clothing, I will be wearing what Roger Smith would wear if he did listen to Dorthy for once.

Star_Angel
02-10-2005, 08:48 AM
:dance: YEAA!!! :dance: turns out that I will be going so that means that the glomp sign is going to be there as well!....As for what to wear well Im a Big O fan, so that means none other then Paradigm's top negotiator Roger Smith. Although if you notice how Dorthy always comments on how he has bad taste in clothing, I will be wearing what Roger Smith would wear if he did listen to Dorthy for once.
That scares me just a bit. but hey Roger with a glomp sighn! and the Halo guy is still in EB Games, hmmmm photo opp? lol. Just remeber eveyone no walking up the escalators the wrong way! lol security doesnt like that! lol.

Crux_Mana
02-10-2005, 10:03 AM
We are new to this group, but we will try to be there. Hopefully with costumes and cameras in hand. Pretty pictures! Weee!*spins happily*I hope you guys will let me get pictures of your costumes to go on my wall of costumes. Please?? :love:

Star_Angel
02-10-2005, 05:25 PM
We are new to this group, but we will try to be there. Hopefully with costumes and cameras in hand. Pretty pictures! Weee!*spins happily*I hope you guys will let me get pictures of your costumes to go on my wall of costumes. Please?? :love:
That doesnt bother me! and it should be a fun time with lots of crazy cosplay zannieness (yes trying to get all my cosplays done for Katsucon has made me go crazy I did say Zannieness, lol)

End Lifeking
02-11-2005, 10:17 PM
That scares me just a bit. but hey Roger with a glomp sighn! and the Halo guy is still in EB Games, hmmmm photo opp? lol. Just remeber eveyone no walking up the escalators the wrong way! lol security doesnt like that! lol.

Yes all of that sounds like a perfect photo opp, but now there are some complications with what I had planned for Roger :eeek: ...but I am still cosplaying as someone from Big O...Just that Im not saying who so that way noting happens that causes this plan to fall apart as well. :untrust: Yes the security didn't like that at all and now everytime we go they still watch us when we are near the escalators.....yeah....

Kage Red Tiger
02-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Yo the Tiger's shadow has just appear to say that He'll be going as the famous RANODM FANBOY well show up so holla back boyie.

Star_Angel
02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
so holla back boyie.
But then like 10 of you will be like "what?!?" lol.

Goddess Cookie
02-13-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm coming to! Yay! With Kilayi!

Star_Angel
02-13-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm coming to! Yay! With Kilayi!
Yay! more asheboro people!!! lol. :jjacks:

Miaku
02-14-2005, 05:27 PM
i wanna come, it would be my first time cosplaying at a convention though...where is greensboro mall? i live there but never heard of it...and what do you do at conventions? i thought greensboro didnt hold cosplay things...???

Star_Angel
02-14-2005, 06:53 PM
i wanna come, it would be my first time cosplaying at a convention though...where is greensboro mall? i live there but never heard of it...and what do you do at conventions? i thought greensboro didnt hold cosplay things...???
The gathering is at the Four Seasons mal, it's not a convention we just gettogether and hang out while in costume get some pics that sort of thing.

Miaku
02-15-2005, 08:05 PM
thnx u very muches...now...who to be...and my mom is all like 'blah blah it isnt safe blah blah blah' im going with my friend lol now to be tohru...kisa?...or ed...hmmmm

Crux_Mana
02-16-2005, 10:38 AM
We may not be able to make it. The dreaded flu that's been going around has struck down two of us and is working on me! :waaaah:

Star_Angel
02-16-2005, 01:54 PM
We may not be able to make it. The dreaded flu that's been going around has struck down two of us and is working on me! :waaaah:
Awww, Im sorry your sick. You have a few weeks to get bettere though so hopefully you will!

Miaku
02-16-2005, 03:42 PM
im sooo sorry u r sick! get well soon.
as 4 me i gots a delima
my mom thinks that a get-together isnt safe, i think she think's someone will try to hurt me or rape me
but when i asked her if she would go and supervise, she didnt say ne thing and i dunno if that means 'no, that's final dont ask me again' or 'i'l think about it :(
((ooc: how do you get the pics under your name? i cant find them here...*sweatdrop*))

End Lifeking
02-18-2005, 09:00 PM
:waaaah: ......I forgot about one thing....the time....I have classes on sat. and they don't finish until 3. :waaaah: I do still plan to go, but from the looks of it I will be late.

DDR Faery Spice
02-19-2005, 12:52 PM
as long as i can get a ride, i am SO going. prolly as Miho from megatokyo. Yay for cute z0mb|3 girls! I've already got the dress, I'll just get some black temp hair dye. So much fun!
If anyone can give me a ride, lemme know in PM, kay? I'm in Charlotte.

Kage Red Tiger
02-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Yo, its the tiger's shadow fadin' in agin to drop a hard bomb on ya. Me and the King of life's end will not be comin due to the fact, that on March 5th we will have to vacate the premissies for "SPRING BREAK". If there was some way for to get there we would but we can't. Sorry for this, hope to see you in the future.

End Lifeking
02-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Yo, its the tiger's shadow fadin' in agin to drop a hard bomb on ya. Me and the King of life's end will not be comin due to the fact, that on March 5th we will have to vacate the premissies for "SPRING BREAK". If there was some way for to get there we would but we can't. Sorry for this, hope to see you in the future.

:waaaah: yes this news is true, but I am trying to work out something that will hopefully allow me to still be able to go. I will post again once I find out more about the situation at hand, and I have a closing statement....This world is out to get me I swear to whatever diety you may pray too...that is all.

Miaku
02-20-2005, 09:46 AM
i wanna gooooooooooo *cries*

DDR Faery Spice
02-20-2005, 12:42 PM
i wanna gooooooooooo *cries*
well, i don't think whining about it on the forum's really gonna help much. what exactly is your mom's problem with the event? the fact that you've never met any of these people before, that she's never met them, that there will probably not be much "adult supervision", that it's all the way in G-boro?
Depending on your age, I can understand these issues concerning her. We'd like you to come, but if she won't let you, all you can do is pass it up and act maturely about it. Maybe showing that you can handle these things in a mature fashion will show her that you're responsible enough to be trusted with something like this. I'm not saying you're not being mature about it now, but really, whining isn't going to help much.
I'd suggest that if you can't somehow talk her into it, get contact info from some of us here and start learning how we handled things like this. Let your mom get to know some people like us, so she'll see that we're far from axe-murderers. Okay?
Hope you can find some way to come. :bigtu:

Star_Angel
02-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok i have a question would anyone like to meet earlier around noon? I have to leave eraly and would love to get to hang out a bit longer, this would also mean that those of you who have to drive longer could leave a little erlier too (the ending time will still be ???) but would meeting at 12 bother anyone???

RHIshida
02-22-2005, 12:52 AM
I'll be there. :)

Star_Angel
02-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok so whos gonna be cosplaying what? Im thinking of wearing my Lacus but Im not sure, hmmm cant decide! I can say this thought definatly NOT wearing Donald, lol!

Link Arroway
02-22-2005, 11:42 AM
I dunno, the later I can leave the better. I want to cosplay Dejiko, but it depends. I can't drive in that costume, and I can't change into it at a mall, d'oh.

GreatSG
02-22-2005, 01:43 PM
I dunno, the later I can leave the better. I want to
cosplay Dejiko, but it depends. I can't drive in that costume, and I can't change into it at a mall, d'oh.

*pictures Link in Dijiko outfit driving down the road*
XD!!! Yes, I can understand the difficulties in that. How about you just wear your Black Gema Gema Coo outfit instead, I was thinking of going as Rik anyway, I just need the armband, ears and tails which I can hopefully borrow from one of the Asheboro gang. (And before you ask, Dr. Hentai is officially Retired and I'll probably bring Servo along)

Star_Angel
02-22-2005, 01:54 PM
XD!!! Yes, I can understand the difficulties in that. How about you just wear your Black Gema Gema Coo outfit instead, I was thinking of going as Rik anyway, I just need the armband, ears and tails which I can hopefully borrow from one of the Asheboro gang. (And before you ask, Dr. Hentai is officially Retired and I'll probably bring Servo along)
Don't you mean Dr. Entai? lol.

I dunno, the later I can leave the better. I want to cosplay Dejiko, but it depends. I can't drive in that costume, and I can't change into it at a mall, d'oh.

If we meet earlier then we could leave earlier (I myself have to leave between 5-5:30 so I'll be gone by then) but the mall doesnt close till 9pm so anyone who wants to stay late could do that too.

Miaku
02-22-2005, 02:30 PM
well....I GOT IT! my mom ALWAYS tries to find an excuse to take me shopping so i'll just see if she'll treat me too a shop, then when we get there i'll let her check out the scene and see what she thinks hope to see yall there! (if i do coplay i'll be a FURUBA character)

Kilayi
02-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Meh... it's looking like I won't have much of a new cosplay done, so I will just plan on being Naota again, like I ahve at every other meet up :P
And if I come earlier depends on Star_angel or SG :P

Prof Farnsworth
02-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Meh... it's looking like I won't have much of a new cosplay done, so I will just plan on being Naota again, like I ahve at every other meet up :P

Yeah, ditto here. I'll probably just be spike again. Oh well. :p

DDR Faery Spice
02-23-2005, 03:08 PM
mrr....i'll prolly end up going for my hinoki costume, even though my chest has grown around 1.5 cup sizes since I first made the shirt. Hey, it's what tank tops are for, and the shirt actually looks pretty nifty halfway buttoned over a white tank! ^_^

quadrain61
02-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Ah crap, due to work I can't attend this time -_-

Have Fun!!

Star_Angel
02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah, ditto here. I'll probably just be spike again. Oh well. :p
Yeah since I wont have your Alucard done by then, lol. hmm a Spike with Lacus!?!?! (wait what happened to Julia?? lol.)

Ah crap, due to work I can't attend this time -_-

Have Fun!!
We'll miss you!

Prof Farnsworth
02-24-2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah since I wont have your Alucard done by then, lol. hmm a Spike with Lacus!?!?! (wait what happened to Julia?? lol.)

Well, Julia was a little flaky lol You know that whole, not having the commitment to get out of the syndicate etc etc etc, you know...the usual :rolleyes: :D

Miaku
02-24-2005, 03:55 PM
spike from bebop!??!?! MIAKU LOVE BEBOP!

RHIshida
02-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Lol, it's been so soon after Katsucon that I haven't even started on any of my costumes yet. I've decided on my second costume for Animazement though, Sasuke from Naruto. :)

Star_Angel
02-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Lol, it's been so soon after Katsucon that I haven't even started on any of my costumes yet. I've decided on my second costume for Animazement though, Sasuke from Naruto. :)
Ooooo, Ill have Anko done for Az, Ahhh to many Naruto cosplayers!!! lol, Katsu was a bit scary with them!

Purple Flames
02-24-2005, 10:07 PM
I may put the outfit I had planned for AZ on the backburner since I saw an outfit for a character that I absolutely MUST cosplay a little while ago.

Wish me luck on that one.

GreatSG
02-24-2005, 10:11 PM
I know one costume I HAVE to do for Animazment, no not Joel from MST3K (but I probably will anyway) but i'm gonna attempt a craftfoam armor costume and goes as Show Zama from Aura Battler Dunbine (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1188) Plus then I can attempt to femine and make a doll of Cham Fa as well. :P

Of course I need to learn how to sew and all that first. XP

Prof Farnsworth
02-24-2005, 11:38 PM
spike from bebop!??!?! MIAKU LOVE BEBOP!

Yep ^-^ honestly, who wouldn't love Bebop lol it rocks! :love:

Link Arroway
02-25-2005, 05:55 AM
XD Okay, Gema Gema gang apperance.. + 1 robot.

Star_Angel: Alright sounds good enough, usually things are at noon anyways and, I like leaving earlier when its further away.

Quad: Give me your camera~~ jk :p I'll have to take mine -_-

Jazon: how are you getting there?

Star_Angel
02-25-2005, 09:36 AM
XD Okay, Gema Gema gang apperance.. + 1 robot.

Star_Angel: Alright sounds good enough, usually things are at noon anyways and, I like leaving earlier when its further away.

Quad: Give me your camera~~ jk :p I'll have to take mine -_-

Yay! for Gema Gema gang! lol
Ok so everyone gathering is starting at 12 (noon)
I'll have my camera too! (man Im so happy I got a digital camera for christmas!! lol) so well get lots of pics of everyone!

Kilayi
02-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Of course I need to learn how to sew and all that first. XP
I will show you, silly :P
I told you I would, remember?

Miaku
02-25-2005, 07:00 PM
i feel sadness for if i came i would either be ed or i'd be my made up anime character, miaku, that i always draw or tohru lol...this post is making no sense

Tohma
02-25-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm going ^_^ For sure now that I know I have off of work.

Hmm..costume...if you are bringing Lacus, maybe I'll bring Deakka ^_^...I was thinking about wearing either Itachi or Sasuke from Naruto but then though about the hasle of the Itachi outfit...and the fact that Sasuke is shorts and it might be cold ^^;; I also thought about being Hikaru since that is pretty simple...GAH the decisions X_x...I just don't know...three of those four I wore at Katsu so maybe I should wear Deakka just so I am wearing something different o_o...but the wig can be annoying u_u...of course any of those wigs can be annoying.... AH! I DON'T KNOW X_____X

GreatSG
02-26-2005, 12:46 AM
I think I'll be bringing along the robots for this meetup, should be fun to have them along.

Star_Angel
02-26-2005, 08:17 AM
I'm going ^_^ For sure now that I know I have off of work.

Hmm..costume...if you are bringing Lacus, maybe I'll bring Deakka ^_^...I was thinking about wearing either Itachi or Sasuke from Naruto but then though about the hasle of the Itachi outfit...and the fact that Sasuke is shorts and it might be cold ^^;; I also thought about being Hikaru since that is pretty simple...GAH the decisions X_x...I just don't know...three of those four I wore at Katsu so maybe I should wear Deakka just so I am wearing something different o_o...but the wig can be annoying u_u...of course any of those wigs can be annoying.... AH! I DON'T KNOW X_____X
Oooo, Deakka, lol. Im either gonna wear my Lacus in my avatar or Commander version Lacus if I have it done (which all but the white jacket should be done tonight!!!) I'm hopeing it wont be to cold for the Commander version, lol)

I think I'll be bringing along the robots for this meetup, should be fun to have them along.
He he, i have this pic of SG walking around the mall with the two robots rolling behind him in a little red wagon, lol.

Purple Flames
02-26-2005, 10:26 AM
OK guys, I just found out that while it's possible for me to go, I'd have to leave to be back to my dorm at 6:00PM because they're gonna close down the dorm for spring break. It might be tough for this to work out for me since I have to leave for the bus station home around that time too, but I'll see if I can make still make it.

Star_Angel
02-26-2005, 02:23 PM
OK guys, I just found out that while it's possible for me to go, I'd have to leave to be back to my dorm at 6:00PM because they're gonna close down the dorm for spring break. It might be tough for this to work out for me since I have to leave for the bus station home around that time too, but I'll see if I can make still make it.
Oh I hope you can come, if we meet at noon then that would give you plenty of time to get back to your dorm before six. well hope you get to make it!

Terumi
02-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Gah! XD I wanna go so bad! I'm gonna try and make it to this one if I can. I'll probably try and drag a friend along. I dunno what I'll cosplay though... o-o I'll think of something. Lol
And StarAngel, all your costumes at Katsu rocked! ^^

Star_Angel
02-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Gah! XD I wanna go so bad! I'm gonna try and make it to this one if I can. I'll probably try and drag a friend along. I dunno what I'll cosplay though... o-o I'll think of something. Lol
And StarAngel, all your costumes at Katsu rocked! ^^
Thanks! yours looked awesome too! Im glad I got to meet you and talk to you at Katsu!

Miaku
02-27-2005, 01:10 PM
ok, i think i can come! YAYNESS! *cheers* n= :dance: but now my problem is this- :woah: where do i find an anime costume and can i come as my made up character?
:lost:

Terumi
02-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Now that I think about it, if I get the chance to go, I'd like to come wearing a shinsingumi uniform O-o Kinda Random, but I've fallen in love with Peace Maker lately. Lol But hope I can see you all there! ^^ :cool:

Update: Also, does anyone know the adress for the mall? I was gonna try and get directions and see how long it would take me to get there.

GreatSG
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
He he, i have this pic of SG walking around the mall with the two robots rolling behind him in a little red wagon, lol.

That'd be fun, yes indeed. But I have no little red wagon. Hopefully Kaji can make it to the meetup and carry Crow or something, he needs to practice his Crow sometime before AZ.

Star_Angel
02-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Update: Also, does anyone know the adress for the mall? I was gonna try and get directions and see how long it would take me to get there.
410 Four Seasons Town Cent
Greensboro, NC 27407
Phone: (336) 292-0171
hope that helps
heres the map on yahoomaps too, you'll have to plug in where your starting from though!
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=B:GR2937013&ck=3852524415&tab=B2C&tcat=85096525&city=Greensboro&state=NC&uzip=27401&country=us&msa=3120&cs=4&ed=omko3q1o2TwX_Q40RHwt7E8Hu5WiWZlhNv8iByNJTt37&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:1

End Lifeking
02-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey it turns out that Im hopefully maybe going to make it, but will have to leave early cause like Purple Flames. My dorm closes at 6:00pm, so I will need to be back before then...other then that...I should be able to go. Yet I have made a change in my costume plans, not going to say what :untrust: its a secret :untrust:

Miaku
02-28-2005, 03:01 PM
lol sneaky eyes

Terumi
02-28-2005, 03:40 PM
410 Four Seasons Town Cent
Greensboro, NC 27407
Phone: (336) 292-0171
hope that helps
heres the map on yahoomaps too, you'll have to plug in where your starting from though!
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=B:GR2937013&ck=3852524415&tab=B2C&tcat=85096525&city=Greensboro&state=NC&uzip=27401&country=us&msa=3120&cs=4&ed=omko3q1o2TwX_Q40RHwt7E8Hu5WiWZlhNv8iByNJTt37&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:1

Thank you! It helped a lot. ^^ Only thing now is... it'll take me 2 hours to get there XD I still want to go though Lol For those of you who were at Katsucon this year, my friend Shatikka (She hung out with us Friday and Sat.), might be comming along with me. If I'm lucky maybe my boyfriend will be able to come
as well.
I'll definitly try!

Miaku
02-28-2005, 06:45 PM
anyone answer my miaku costume question?

GreatSG
02-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Thank you! It helped a lot. ^^ Only thing now is... it'll take me 2 hours to get there XD I still want to go though Lol For those of you who were at Katsucon this year, my friend Shatikka (She hung out with us Friday and Sat.), might be comming along with me. If I'm lucky maybe my boyfriend will be able to come
as well.
I'll definitly try!

Hey, I have to drive about two hours as well, well, 1 1/2 hours to Asheboro to get Kilayi and crew and then 30 something minutes to Greensboro from there. It's always a fun trek, that's for sure. XP

Kage Red Tiger
03-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Yo the Tiger's shadow is back, and i came to inform ya'll that i will cast my shadow with the other Coszy( Cosplayers...Duh) this weekend if everything goes as planed so be sure to look for me aight. Peace :bigtu:

DDR Faery Spice
03-01-2005, 04:19 PM
erm...i hate to ask this, but can anyone give me a ride? dad's got to work, and i dunno anyone in charlotte that may be going. i can pay gas money!!!! in pocky, or in cash, if you prefer. XD Sozyeah. ::begs, if it'll do any good::

ps-Miaku, I don't think it really matters what chara you are. If it wasn't at a mall and in the beginning of march, I'd prolly wear the ddr faery costume. or maybe not. I suppose I do still have some sense of modesty, after all. :thumbsup:

Miaku
03-02-2005, 05:18 PM
my friend is coming even if i cant, her name is tanner and she's dressing as this girl from an anime ive never heard of, something w/ ghosts in the title

Kilayi
03-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Meh... I have decided against costuming for me, and I will still be coming, regardless.
None of my costumes are winter friendly, and I'd like to wear my winter doo-dads as long as possible :P

Tohma
03-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Only a few more days ^_^ I have decided to wear my Deakka costume..now to just find all the pieces... Hmm...To bring Haro..or not to bring Haro..that is the question now...Deakka's never gone anywhere without him ~_^

Are we all going to meet in a certain area or are we just going to wander around until we spot each other?

Need to print out directions and hope that I don't get lost...I got lucky last time...maybe I'll get lucky again ^^

Star_Angel
03-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Only a few more days ^_^ I have decided to wear my Deakka costume..now to just find all the pieces... Hmm...To bring Haro..or not to bring Haro..that is the question now...Deakka's never gone anywhere without him ~_^

Are we all going to meet in a certain area or are we just going to wander around until we spot each other?

Need to print out directions and hope that I don't get lost...I got lucky last time...maybe I'll get lucky again ^^
Yay for Dearkka! I'll have commander Lacus done by then so Yay! (well all but the wig styled right!)
We are gonna meet in the center of the mall on the first floor, it's really easy to notice, there are huge step like things there (its like a mini ampatheatre thing) at 12pm.

GreatSG
03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
All my costumes (heh, costumes) are lost as usual. So I'll probably just be bringing the Servo with me.

Miaku
03-03-2005, 04:01 PM
update *cries* tanner aint commin either so none of us will be there my mom doesnt like 4 seasons mall so she wont even take me shopping there sry im whining, just wanna let cha'll no

Link Arroway
03-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Anyone passing through North Raleigh (around 540) on their way? I think I'm going to need a ride because of some car issues -_-. I'd appreshate it if anyone would give me a ride :D

damac2k2
03-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Yo ppls. I will be in attendance on the 5th. Yay for me :D ! I'm still relatively new to cosplay, but learining quickly. I may even get to do my favorite character (read signature):rockon:! Konoha Senpu. Let's all do the happy dance

Star_Angel
03-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Yay! It's tomarrow everyone! Hope to see you all there at 12 pm (Noon!) on the first floor of the mall in the middle ampatheatre thing (big steps!), for those of you who arent sure where it is its close to Dillards the baskin robins stand and the Star Bucks! or just look for the group of cosplayers (I'll be in a pink wig so not hard to miss me!) See you all tomarrow!

Kage Red Tiger
03-05-2005, 12:04 AM
you are very excited, arent chu. Ur such a cutie

hentaigirl82
03-05-2005, 08:38 AM
"cries" i wanna go but i have no ride and i have to go to work everybody have fun

Miaku
03-05-2005, 09:38 AM
AHHHHHH it's today!!!!!!!! *cries her eyes out* mom refuses to take me and i had my costume ironed and everything!!!!!!!!!! :waaaah:

CreativeGuy
03-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Wish I could have gone. Can't though. Haven't moved there yet. Bummer.

Miaku
03-06-2005, 02:42 PM
ok, i think i figured out how to show people the pic i draw, go to http://www.freewebs.com/furubanwms/anime%20miaku.bmp that's the URL
does it work?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!

Prof Farnsworth
03-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Ok Photos everybody! lol
CCR March Gath (http://photobucket.com/albums/y24/ProfFarnsworth2841/CCR%20March%20Gathering/)

(although for some weird reason they're out of order)

EDIT: ok I've decided to upload them to my cosplay.com gallery as well since I can have much better descriptions. And this time they're in order lol.

CCR Gathering March 05 (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=14956&userid=14140)

GreatSG
03-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Ok Photos everybody! lol
CCR March Gath (http://photobucket.com/albums/y24/ProfFarnsworth2841/CCR%20March%20Gathering/)

Great pictures of Servo! XD

The meetup was a lot of fun and it was good to see some of the crew again right after Katsucon and of course I got to meetup with Katie and the crew from Asheboro which is always a fun time. :D

End Lifeking
03-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok Photos everybody! lol

YEAA!!! PICTURES!!!! :dance: :does happy dance: :dance:

Purple Flames
03-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Sweet, you got the pic on me meditating!

CreativeGuy
03-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.

Miaku
03-07-2005, 05:17 PM
man that looks like it was SOOO much fun, and i would have been the runt of the group, the smallest one lol

Kilayi
03-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Great pictures of Servo! XD

The meetup was a lot of fun and it was good to see some of the crew again right after Katsucon and of course I got to meetup with Katie and the crew from Asheboro which is always a fun time. :D
Oh yes, you need to come more often :D

And the meet was fun, except for the whole food court thing.... We never did figure out what the convention was :P

Kage Red Tiger
03-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Sorry about the laughing corps. It was to funny that I was killed by Lacus and her Haruharu.

Star_Angel
03-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh yes, you need to come more often :D

And the meet was fun, except for the whole food court thing.... We never did figure out what the convention was :P
It was some kind of youth thing (I remeber hearing that part at least! lol) and the gathering was super fun! I'll have some of my pics up later, I just got home from the beach so I need to resize them! I got a really cool one of Drey, and many wonderful Gundam Seed goodness! lol. We so need to do this again sometime, can anyone say picnic in April?!?!? lol.

Purple Flames
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
A picnic in April? Can we have it on the 13th? That's my birthday ^_^

Miaku
03-08-2005, 06:24 PM
hey star angel, can we have another one of these? i really wanna come. or is thre somewhere else we can do it??? im DYING to meet u guys and show off my first costume :D

Kilayi
03-08-2005, 08:02 PM
We normally meet at a place we vote on, for the more "official" meets, if you want to call it that.
For things like this past meet, it usually starts with one of the cliques of the CCr going to meet up, and then we post it here, letting anyone else know.

We should go back to the Zoo!! :D

Star_Angel
03-08-2005, 08:24 PM
We normally meet at a place we vote on, for the more "official" meets, if you want to call it that.
For things like this past meet, it usually starts with one of the cliques of the CCr going to meet up, and then we post it here, letting anyone else know.

We should go back to the Zoo!! :D
Yeah we normaly vote on meetups, this past one was just kinda a scapegoat for the valentines day gathering since it was so close to Katsu. I agree the zoo would be super fun (since I didnt go to the last one), Well all have to see, I think a gathering before Az would be fun (but not to close to Az! lol)

SakeNinja2
03-08-2005, 08:52 PM
AWWWWWW dammit I KNEW I forgot about SOMETHING!!!

Tohma
03-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I've uploaded my gathering pictures...which are basically the same as everyone elses pictures..only blurry ^^;; Yeah...like I said my camera is crappy. Definetly going to see about getting a new one.

I wish we could have meets every month or something U_U Its a nice break from the work/sleep type of schedule I have now. Its fun to go out randomly in costume, So I'm definetly up for some kind of meetup in April ^_^

So prepare for the blurry:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=14978&userid=12037

You're probably better off not even looking at them XD

Prof Farnsworth
03-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Here are the two movie clips I took. (you'll need quicktime)

-------------- never mind, angelfire are being idiots :sulk:

Miaku
03-09-2005, 06:54 PM
ummm Pro Farnsworth? it wont lemme see the clips and i have quick time it says the page doesnt exist
you mean you guys cosplayed at the zoo?!?!?! KEEEWWWL!!!!!!!! did the animals try to eat your wigs? lol XD
i can only go to stuff in greensboro/high point/winston salem.....i am only a kid

Prof Farnsworth
03-09-2005, 09:17 PM
ummm Pro Farnsworth? it wont lemme see the clips and i have quick time it says the page doesnt exist
you mean you guys cosplayed at the zoo?!?!?! KEEEWWWL!!!!!!!! did the animals try to eat your wigs? lol XD
i can only go to stuff in greensboro/high point/winston salem.....i am only a kid

I don't know, I can't access it either, I think it's because too many people tried to access it and maybe it used up my bandwidth.

EDIT: I've checked and they removed the site. Why, only God knows, cause I couldn't have broken a rule, I had just created the d:miffed:ned thing, and I didn't link to the files either. Oh well I sent them feedback about it, but have no idea if I'll get a response.

EDIT: Ok it's been fixed now. Prof Farnsworth Photography (http://www.angelfire.com/nc3/pfarnsworth)

Kage Red Tiger
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Yo Professor I didnt see those pics. u were talkin about, all i saw was a sign up sheet or something maybe i needed to register i dont know????
:eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

Miaku
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
:woah: its being ridiculosly slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww :chatah: oh well, anyway, tell me more about your cosplay stuff *sits on star_angel's lap and gets dreamy eyes and sweet little voice*

Edit: WOAH what was joey doing??? I know he was dancing but...um...it looked like my brother when he hasnt taken his ADHD medicene, no offense or anything...lol im sry if that was mean but it was silly!

Star_Angel
03-10-2005, 06:23 PM
:woah: its being ridiculosly slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww :chatah: oh well, anyway, tell me more about your cosplay stuff *sits on star_angel's lap and gets dreamy eyes and sweet little voice*

Umm, what ya want to know? (Just PM me I dont wanna have a conversation in the thread, lol)

Kilayi
03-10-2005, 06:51 PM

Edit: WOAH what was joey doing??? I know he was dancing but...um...it looked like my brother when he hasnt taken his ADHD medicene, no offense or anything...lol im sry if that was mean but it was silly!
...for a Minute i thought that you had known Joey or something, though i know that is impossible...I didn't go to the page, then I saw it and was like "ooooh, I see" :P

And he is just goofy sometimes, he isn't always like that...

Miaku
03-11-2005, 04:17 PM
lol, no i just know that the caption said 'dancing joey' omg, im serious that's like stuff I acctually do when im hyper and in public with friends lol

Tohma
03-11-2005, 04:34 PM
OMG! Hurray for the video of my Haro ^_^ hehe! So cute ^_^

Star_Angel
03-11-2005, 05:26 PM
OMG! Hurray for the video of my Haro ^_^ hehe! So cute ^_^
Lol yeah that video was super cute! Yay for dancing Haro's!

Miaku
03-11-2005, 06:21 PM
what was Haro? it was adorable!!!!!! :bouncer: *bouces around* Miaku wanna go to a cosplay thing!!! LMAO, im hyper

Star_Angel
03-11-2005, 08:25 PM
what was Haro? it was adorable!!!!!! :bouncer: *bouces around* Miaku wanna go to a cosplay thing!!! LMAO, im hyper
Haro's a little robot from Gundam Seed (well the pink one is anyways, Haro shows up in a few Gundam series.). Super cute little robot thing that scares grown fanboys! lol, fun times!

Goddess Cookie
03-11-2005, 10:19 PM
It makes me sad...I couldn't go...unless everyone wanted to go home with an invisble friend and then gotten sick...It looked like alot of fun though...next time it should be at the zoo...if you cosplay, you hear kids asking parents about us and the answer was "don't look at them, they're teenagers"...yeah and the playground was great with the bouncy mulch and the giant bug...next meeting should be at the zoo.

Kage Red Tiger
03-12-2005, 01:30 AM
It makes me sad...I couldn't go...unless everyone wanted to go home with an invisble friend and then gotten sick...It looked like alot of fun though...next time it should be at the zoo...if you cosplay, you hear kids asking parents about us and the answer was "don't look at them, they're teenagers"...yeah and the playground was great with the bouncy mulch and the giant bug...next meeting should be at the zoo.

I would also like the zoo thing; maybe if they see black person maybe they'll say its a race related thing; ( humans are so stupid) then we tease the monkeys( stupid monkeys) < laughs maniacly> bwahahaha; but the whole zoo idea is a good one :bigtu:

Miaku
03-12-2005, 07:52 AM
lol, *chants* zoo! zoo! zoo! but...oh wait..that's in asheboro....isnt it? :sulk: i sometimes hate that my mom is so overproctective
well, if u do go to the zoo, have fun and maybe you can bring a pic of me and make it bounce around like me lol (me> :jjacks: ) but yeah, im used to getting all that 'teenagers' stuff. my friend and i like to ride down wendover with christmas music turned up and our heads out the window, singing to it in july, we get lots of 'maybe they're drunk?' looks :p
wittle haro scare poor wittle boys? awwwwwww

GreatSG
03-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Super cute little robot thing that scares grown fanboys! lol, fun times!

Scares!? Whacha talking about, I love my big green Gundam 0079 Haro plushie. Well, I atleast love to play kick ball with it. XD

Star_Angel
03-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Scares!? Whacha talking about, I love my big green Gundam 0079 Haro plushie. Well, I atleast love to play kick ball with it. XD
Poor Poor Haro! lol

Miaku
03-12-2005, 06:41 PM
awwww!!! :( no kickball Haro! Haro sound cu~te!!!
oh great sg!!!!!!! you have the two robots from mystery science theater 3000!!!!! i LOOOOVE that show! my all time favorite is att ack of the giant deadly mantas! :bigtu:

EDIT: star_angel, did my email scare u? :chatah:

GreatSG
03-13-2005, 12:58 AM
awwww!!! :( no kickball Haro! Haro sound cu~te!!!
oh great sg!!!!!!! you have the two robots from mystery science theater 3000!!!!! i LOOOOVE that show! my all time favorite is att ack of the giant deadly mantas! :bigtu:

Haha, glad you like my robots and I think the episode you are referring 804 - The Deadly Mantis.

Also, not to be picky or anything, but chill on the sugar rushes and the "!!!" and check your spelling before posting. It helps people understand you more clearly and it makes you look smarter. ^_^

Miaku
03-13-2005, 08:05 AM
lol i was hyper last night and wasnt thinking clearly, plus i didnt know how to spell 'mantis' last night for some reason...