PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho at A-Kon 16

Yusuke Urameshi
02-03-2005, 12:22 AM
I'm just here to ask who all will be cosplaying as a Yu Yu Hakusho character to A-Kon 16. I'd like to gather up all of the cosplayers one day of the con for a quick group photoshoot or something of that nature. Assuming all goes as planned and I am able to attend (95% certain), I'll be cosplaying as Yusuke for atleast one day. I'm looking for:

Kuwabara
Hiei
Kurama
Botan
Kayko(Keiko)
Yukina
Genkai
Koenma
Dark Tournament Yusuke
Dark Tournament Kuwabara
Dark Tournament Hiei
Dark Tournament Kurama
Tournament anouncers (Koto, Juri)
And any villain/baddie which I'm too lazy to type out....lol

If you plan on cosplaying as any of these characters or know anyone who is, please post.

Thanks...

Youko_Kurama
02-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Well BSaphire and I were thinking about going to A-kon... It is all a matter of money at the time the con comes around, but we have been thinking about it.... If we do go then You will have a Youko and Kuronue to your cosplay list. That is if we do go. Really not sure at this point a little soon to tell. But chances look good... It is sad though that we would not be able to bring out Shishiwakamaru, King Yama, Hiei, and Yukina if we were able to go. Oh well. I hope that we do get to go. I will keep you posted if we do get to go.

Yusuke Urameshi
02-08-2005, 05:34 PM
nod* rgr that...

Cat-Chans
02-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Oh if only I could make it to A-kon this year. I have a Koto cosplay...and I've wanted to do a Keiko for a while...I just wanted a Yusuke to tag along with. You'll need to do this at 17, so I can get in on the action.

blackrose99
03-01-2005, 01:58 PM
I going to a-kon as Kurama from the Dark Tournament. It you want to meet up some where let me know ok.

Youko_Kurama
03-17-2005, 03:23 AM
*sigh* It looks like we will not be making it to Akon. *bows* ever so sorry. Maybe next year. but we really are not all that sure right now. I will let you know if there is any changes and we can go..... Oh and if any of you guys can make it to Fanime that would be cool. I am holding a YYH gathering for Fanime this year. So far 24 people are making it for sure and a lot are going to try. Many didferent characters and I would love to see you guys and your character there. So if you can maybe just make it for Fanime, I would love to hang out and take great pictures with you. PM me if you want to know any more about it or just to talk. *smiles*