PDA

View Full Version : Convention Schedule! (Main Events and LP Only)

sync-ent
02-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi Guys,

We're quite happy to announce the convention schedule is now online!

Please note, this is only main events and live programming. It is not showing fan panels, video, exhibit hall, or lounge events (videogames, artists gathering, swap, etc)

The schedule can be found at:

http://www.animeod.com/2005/2005-aod-1.html

Please also don't forget that this is subject to change!

Hope you guys can survive AOD Saturday because it's going to be insanely packed! :D

Also curious to people's thoughts on the schedule. Post whatcha think here!

Best,

Sync-Ent Relations

Maiyu.C
02-03-2005, 07:40 PM
That sounds like a fun and busy weekend! :)

Eurobeat King
02-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Woww.. so much going on on Friday!! :) It looks like I'll have to take the day-off from work and be there in the morning, as opposed to my original plan to work until 6pm and then go over to the hotel.. Well, this will work out, so hopefully there'll be a lot of people showing up on Friday afternoon when it starts, and I'll be there to take lots of photos of cosplayers!! :D

Dany
02-04-2005, 12:24 AM
And I won't miss PLC afterall...I was worried about that (not sure if I'll be in the City on Friday due to a personal obligation).

ZiggyB
02-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Cool, I can start planning my cosplay plans now. :)

OoTLink
02-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Wow, a Family Guy Panel! Too bad that's on Sunday, but there's still plenty of awesome things happening saturday :D

Looking forward to it.

Synchronous BMF
02-07-2005, 04:36 PM
As a note, registration will be open on Thursday, even though there's no events going on, in case you want to pick up your badge or buy a membership before the Friday rush.

Eurobeat King
02-07-2005, 09:47 PM
What time will pre-reg. open on Thursday? If I go to the hotel after work, will they be open after.. say.. 7pm?

Astro
02-08-2005, 04:32 AM
This is an awfully stupid question, but will there be a schedule for fan panels too?

Shibura Tsubasa
02-08-2005, 11:32 AM
I am so glad this was posted. I have been having trouble on what time my group is arriving there, they all have school and I dont >< so this helps, we all wanna see the PLC concert! :)
Lol, Friday Rush.. oh my @_@ I will be experiencing that...again... damn my non pre-reg~ness ::sigh:: See you all there. Im so happy ^_^

TsukiNoBara
02-20-2005, 03:08 AM
That's alot of stuff, I'm getting very anxious to go now.

Synchronous BMF
02-23-2005, 04:36 PM
What time will pre-reg. open on Thursday? If I go to the hotel after work, will they be open after.. say.. 7pm?
Reg will be open from 6pm to 11pm on Thursday, then again at Noon on Friday.

Raider3
02-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Reg will be open from 6pm to 11pm on Thursday, then again at Noon on Friday.

Noon on Friday - Big check on that. I took Friday off just for AOD, and intend to get into the City as early as I can. It's all a matter of where and when to stop and have lunch between here and AOD. (JapanTown is an appealing option, since it's not too far away.)

I will take my chances in the Friday rush. :rockon: