PDA

View Full Version : Slayers Cosplayers...!

Chef Xellos
01-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Howdy! Some pallies and I are going to Anime Boston, and sorely need the following Slayers characters to fill in the holes in our cosplay group, so to say. Looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, friendly people to come with us. An' if you live in the Boston area, we'll even come and get you, in our big Slayers RV! ...well, it's not really a Slayers RV. It's just an RV. *cough*

Lina- So important! Need a Lina. *sob*
Gourry- Almost as equally important. It won't be the Slayers without our idiot swordsman...
Filia- Phwee! A Filia is much desired.

OPTIONALS

Martina!
Valgaav!
Sylphiel!

People we have...
Zelgadis!
Amelia!
Xellos!
Zangulus!
Prince Phil! (no foolin')

Anyone interested can E-mail, or respond to this post. Seriously, we're friendly, amusing people, and huge Slayers fans. Guaranteed good time! ^^ Also open to any other Slayers characters you want to take up... (Jillas, Rezo, Phibrizzo, etc..)

Chef Xellos
01-01-2003, 04:28 PM
And happy new year. ^^

SohjiroX
01-02-2003, 11:30 PM
I could try for this but for what con and I am male so I guess the G man for me,

Sakura
01-03-2003, 05:52 AM
Hahaha you actually have a Prince Phil?! XD I can't wait to see some pictures! I'd love to be Lina but I'm not going to that con this year. Money issues =O Good luck finding people!

khamryn
01-08-2003, 02:14 AM
Argh!!! I have a complete Val costume but I don't think I could make it to that con... ;;;.;;;

MargauxZ
01-08-2003, 02:36 AM
No Naga!? Awwwww!

Chef Xellos
01-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Completely forgot about Naga. Whoops. Well, she's fair game too. And Khamryn... Oh, no! Get a teleporter! ><; It'd be so awesomely keen to have a Valgaav... I actually think I should have put him in the priority part of my little list. Neat fellar.

khamryn
01-09-2003, 03:10 PM
oooo teleporter..... *_*

We'll see... ^^;;;;;

Blue Sasarai
10-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Howdy! Some pallies and I are going to Anime Boston, and sorely need the following Slayers characters to fill in the holes in our cosplay group, so to say. Looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, friendly people to come with us. An' if you live in the Boston area, we'll even come and get you, in our big Slayers RV! ...well, it's not really a Slayers RV. It's just an RV. *cough*

Lina- So important! Need a Lina. *sob*
Gourry- Almost as equally important. It won't be the Slayers without our idiot swordsman...
Filia- Phwee! A Filia is much desired.

OPTIONALS

Martina!
Valgaav!
Sylphiel!

People we have...
Zelgadis!
Amelia!
Xellos!
Zangulus!
Prince Phil! (no foolin')

Anyone interested can E-mail, or respond to this post. Seriously, we're friendly, amusing people, and huge Slayers fans. Guaranteed good time! ^^ Also open to any other Slayers characters you want to take up... (Jillas, Rezo, Phibrizzo, etc..)

hi, i have a lina outfit, look at my pictures :) i live in ma and i am hoping on going to anime boston this year, i just kind of might need a ride. i made my bf a valgarv outfit, is this any good, reply if u r interested, thanks XD

-lina inverse