PDA

View Full Version : DDR + family

Babbit_Chan
07-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Hee hee:

http://www.geocities.com/sectorblue/Rafol/rafolgangtitle_022.htm

I'm just wondering : has anyone else put 5-6 of their aunts and uncles on the dDR pad and had a total blast? :crylaugh:

Lady Somairot
07-09-2002, 11:04 PM
my mom and my friend from England Dance Dance'd at my old (as of may) house. it was really funny, cos like, my friend from England TEACHES dance and my mom was kicking her butt. ^_^

on another note though, I'M PISSED OFF. ^_~

*grumble grumble* stupid costume pissing me off... i'm going to go hack it with scissors now... @_@

Babbit_Chan
07-09-2002, 11:29 PM
o_O *hands lady somairot pocky* Scarf, scarf, and be happy XD

Lillyxandra
07-10-2002, 09:40 AM
hehe my mother wants to buy ddr for herself, she saw someone playing it at wal-mart and thought it looked fun^_^

Ranma Saotome
07-10-2002, 11:50 AM
*reads article* >.< Thank god I don't live at home anymore... If my mother had any inkling of the songs in MAX2, she'd want to play it since it's loaded with old school motown songs... >.<

Ali-kun
07-10-2002, 04:51 PM
*giggles* I was over at my DDR mentor's house once and he got his (old arthritic) parents to play. It was DDR Parent mix - all the slow, easy songs XD

They sucked. But they had fun. So I suppose it's all good ^_^v

My little brother is a wimp. He won't play anything to challenge himself. FEH! At least I am not afraid to try, and fail, and try again! Especially when at home, since it's not like you just lost your money if you fail the song.

Legato/Machan
07-10-2002, 08:25 PM
All my cousins play DDR or PiU. But I'm the best at DDR!!! Hehehe! They can't beat me!
There are 2 uncles who plays DDR, but it's strange to see 47 years ola guys playing it, don't you think?

Babbit_Chan
07-10-2002, 09:42 PM
That's all I saw when I stuck my older relatives on - I've been there, Machan >>;; I recently got *counts* 5(?) fellow cousins hooked on DDR when I came to visit them for the first time. Hee hee. The DDR virus is spreading fast in my family - muahahahah!

rayechu
07-10-2002, 11:29 PM
I put my aunt on boom boom dollar and she got 42 points.

Legato/Machan
07-11-2002, 09:53 AM
It's fun to see my uncles playing "Flash In The Night" in the standard while I play it in the Heavy.
It's very funny to seem them discussing who made more combo, points and etc.