PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi-con 2005

Eurobeat King
02-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Any idea when they might announce the dates for Yaoicon 2005? If they have it at the end of October this year, it'd be October 28-30, so thankfully this year it won't conflict with Halloween! (Halloween is on a Monday this year) But I heard it'll be at the same hotel, the Westin, and if that's true, then I'm glad cos I liked that hotel a lot. :) Hopefully the website will have more info about Y-con 2005 soon!

Costumes for Yaoicon for me? Hmmm.. probably

-Shinji Ikari (evangelion) & (maybe) Jason-Shinji
-Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz) Mariemaya uniform
-Saitou Hajime (Ruroni Kenshin)
-Inui-Sempai (Prince of Tennis) w/ Special Golden-Power Deluxe Juice!!
-Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S (Initial D)

See you all in October!! :skidude2:

CapsuleCorp
02-05-2005, 11:12 PM
I wish I knew. (dammit, EBK, you got my hopes up when I saw the thread title! LOL!) the website is in transition, they kept saying "after the holidays" and "soon" so I'm going to constantly check. I need to know the dates so I can get my vacation in at work and start looking for airfare.

Yep, I've decided to hell with the big cons, YaoiCon is my major pilgrimage this year. :D I'll be bringing several versions of Hiei, a couple versions of Yami Yugi, and maaaybe (if I can fit two wigs in a carryon) Kougaiji for the bishie factor. Not that he ever gets paired up with anyone *fun* in Saiyuki, but oh well...

Eurobeat King
02-06-2005, 02:48 AM
Hehe Sorry about that.. But I figured it'll be soon before they announce it, and I just guessed about the dates for Y-con 2005, since they usually have it in the middle or the end of October.

ACXchan
02-06-2005, 11:54 AM
I'll be driving up to Yaoi Con this year because it's SO MUCH EASIER on the packing. Therefore I will probably bring...

Suzaku (Yami no Matsuei)
Ishida (Bleach, if I can get my bow to light up n.n)

Uh... yeah too early to figure out the rest XD I hope they don't move though either, unless it's too a nicer but fairly priced location ^ ^

Eurobeat King
02-06-2005, 01:08 PM
It's good that they moved it away from the city, even though I liked the Renn. hotel in 2003. Best part was parking at the Westin. As long as you're a guest of the hotel and have your room key, you have in-and-out priv. and that's good for driving out to get food during the con. :) Taco Bell!!!

CapsuleCorp
02-06-2005, 09:02 PM
That's near the airport, right? As I'll be flying in, I'm more concerned about getting from the airport to the con hotel, particularly with fragile wigs in tow. GreenFire and I are both coming out together (she's Kaiba to my Yugi and Kurama to my Hiei, I've got the yaoiness covered) and we agreed that a road trip from the Midwest to San Fran just isn't going to work.

Mistress09
02-09-2005, 07:34 AM
I too thought this was a posting for the con dates. Haha...

"Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel", so yeah. And there's cheap fast food around the corner and a few great restaurants nearby. I drive from Los Angeles, so, relatively it's not too bad.

Eurobeat King
03-09-2005, 11:19 PM
This past weekend I found out the dates for Yaoicon 2005 when I talked to Isis, Wendy, & Susan at AnimeOverdose this past weekend, but I'm not sure if I can post them here yet since it might be better for them to first make the official announcement on their website.. :thumbsup: But I'm happy with the dates if that is what they have planned, and look forward to that Y-con weekend when it finalllly arrives after how many cons before it.. hehe

kujaeidolon
03-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I'll be going, not sure how I'mma get there yet (ACX, you driving me? I can meet you in LA; it'd be cheaper for me in the long run)

Ah well.

CapsuleCorp
03-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Waaaahhh can you please tell me secretly, EBK, so I can ask off work? I hope hope hope the weekend doesn't conflict with the other weekends people are starting to talk about taking off in October! *cries*

I just want to know the dates so I can get my vacation days in!!!

Kokuu
03-14-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm crossing my fingers for Yaoi-con again this year, since I couldn't go last year due to marching band. :( Oh please, oh please, oh please don't be on a date when I have a football game.

Gainax Boy
03-15-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm hoping to go for the first time this year. And possibly even participate in the Bishounen auction? ^^;;

liddo-chan
03-15-2005, 02:41 AM
Best part was parking at the Westin.

Best part was the Heavenly Beds (TM). They're like fluffy clouds of rest!

If I go to Y-con this year, I'll wander around in Tsubasa Syaoran and hope that no one comes after me with a yaoi paddle.

I was rather flattered at AOD when the woman at the Y-con booth called me over and said that she wanted me in the bishonen auction 0_0 I think she was a bit disappointed to find out I was a girl.

daoutlaw
03-15-2005, 03:26 AM
I'll probably be there seeing as how two girls are gonna drag my ass up nor cal for that con *and auction me off x_x;;*

CapsuleCorp
03-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Heheh always remember, boys...getting to YaoiCon and getting in the auction especially are good ways to meet lots of girls. ;) As long as you're not squicked by the yaoi nor have to suffer with the scary fangirls.

emielli
03-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Just in case anyone hadnt checked it... the Yaoi-con website is up and running finally, and they do have the dates for this years con (Oct. 28-30 I believe) :) I will have just turned 18 less than 3 weeks before, if I even decide to go (a long trip for me)

CapsuleCorp
03-17-2005, 10:35 PM
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Dates are up, that's the perfect weekend. Nothing will interfere. I get to go to YaoiCon! YAAAYYY!!! *happy fangirl dance*

Eurobeat King
03-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Yayyy!! Glad they put the dates on their website and announced it, and I'm glad that it's the LAST weekend of October, 28-30, and that means that it won't conflict with Halloween.. Of course, that means that I have to choose between staying home & posting the rest of Yaoicon 2005's pictures on Halloween night, or go out to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA and cosplay again, take MORE cosplay photos for the possible gathering, and stay out late.. :thumbsup: Tough choice.. I may just finish posting the Y-con pics on Halloween cos the following weekend is Nekocon, so that leaves me with little time to finish posting all the pics before I go to the next con..

As Yaoicon gets closer, I'll post my costume-list, but it'll probably be the usual: Shinji, Trowa, Inui, maybe Saitou, and Ryosuke.. :skidude2:

Kokuu
03-17-2005, 11:46 PM
*sigh* Looks I won't be going yet another year. Stupid football games always have to conflict with Fall cons.

Maybe since Yaoi-con falls on the homecoming game, I might be able to get it off, since we really don't do anything for that game, except play for the homecoming court. We'll see.

makotohanabi
03-19-2005, 10:00 PM
yay dates are up! Have to ask for the days off first thing monday morning. Hope I can make it, if I can I'll bring my Schuldig costume.

does anyone remember from yaoi cons past if the hotel con rate is good for thursday night thru sunday night? I'm from the east coast and i'll have to fly in thurs and return monday or miss a good part of the con.

emielli
03-20-2005, 06:33 PM
I don't know about the hotel rates, but where would you fly in from? The Norfolk airport? I figured I would fly in Thursday if I did go and leave Sunday night, they have a flight leaving at about 5 that night (I was checking, tickets are like 330). I just wanted to see if anyone else would be flying from the N.A. (even though the RDU in Raleigh would be closer).

DoroboKage
03-29-2005, 01:00 AM
does anyone remember from yaoi cons past if the hotel con rate is good for thursday night thru sunday night? I'm from the east coast and i'll have to fly in thurs and return monday or miss a good part of the con.

Room rates are good from October 23rd through November 3rd, so you're fine. I'm from the East Coast as well, so I make a habit of checking up on these things ^^.

SelphieTilmitt
03-29-2005, 01:46 AM
Best part was the Heavenly Beds (TM). They're like fluffy clouds of rest!

I loved the beds, they were soo comfy. :)

And hurrah, I'll probley be going to Y-con again. I am not sure what yet... I'd love to make Vincent from FF7 *rolls around* or even... I dunno.... stuff. I'm sure I'll come up with something :3. *dances around*

makotohanabi
03-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks DoroboKage. Now i just have to see if anyone in my con group is interested in going.

emielli: i'm flying out of dulles or national depending on where i can get the best deal on airfare.

i'll preapologize to everyone right now if i annoy anyone with tons of questions about ycon.

BlueRose
04-15-2005, 01:14 AM
I would like to go to this con

Truthfully, is it worth the trouble of flying their (from in-country) to see it this year?

Sixshot
04-15-2005, 11:43 AM
I met one girl who flew in from England and didn't even have a hotel room and no more than the clothes on her back and a small backpack for the con, and that's when it was half the size it is now. Considering that Yaoi-con is the only one of its kind in the states I'd say it's worth it.

BlueRose
04-15-2005, 03:39 PM
I would like a hotel room tho

roflz

Michi
04-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Eep, I didn't see that the dates had already been announced in this thread.

At least my other thread is still good for the guest announcement? ^_^;

Tohma
05-10-2005, 10:25 PM
*gasp* My first yaoi-con and I may get to see a Ryosuke and a Kougaiji? Bestill my fangirling heart ~_^

I do believe i am going. I am flying in from North Carolina where I live to go this con with a few of my friends ^^;; We'll see how well the costumes survive air travel. I'll probably be Ginji from Getbackers (with my very own Ban-chan of course ^_^), and I'm not sure what else yet. Something nice and cool for the Cali weather and easy to pack for the flight. Hmmm...

And then its off to Nekocon the weekend after X_x...my job is going to hate me...perhaps I'll just use up all my vacation time and take the whole two weeks off. I still get paid so its all good ^_^

CapsuleCorp
05-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Just for that, then, Tohma, I'll bring Kougaiji. :) I was debating whether to bring both him AND Sanzo or just Sanzo, but now...hell! :D (even though Kou gets no good boy love with anybody, sigh)

I'm so excited - our plane tickets are booked, the hotel is reserved, and I'm pre-registered. Is it October yet?

Tohma
05-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Just for that, then, Tohma, I'll bring Kougaiji. :) I was debating whether to bring both him AND Sanzo or just Sanzo, but now...hell! :D (even though Kou gets no good boy love with anybody, sigh)

I'm so excited - our plane tickets are booked, the hotel is reserved, and I'm pre-registered. Is it October yet?

Yay! I have yet to see an actual Kougaiji cosplayer in real life ^^ If a random Ginji clings to your leg, its probably me XD Actually I'll probably just quietly come up to you get your picture and ask for a hug ^_^

Poor Kou...although I have seen him paired with Goku in pictures and things before. Yay for this con ^_^ I can't wait!

SohjiroX
05-17-2005, 06:41 AM
As ussual i'll be there as
Orochi Chris - KOF
Evil Tsukasa - custom .Hack//SIGN outfit
Reno - FF7
Haru school and normal without white trench coat- FB
Saiyuki Character Unknown right now
Sasuke black outfit - Naruto maybe
Brandon Heat - Gungrave
Kusanagi - X/1999
thats all i think i will bring, until i find another outfit to pull off for some other time.

Ready2Rokk
06-03-2005, 07:59 PM
This will be my first Yaoi Con! I can't wait. I hope there are some Loveless cosplayers, my friend and I are going as Tsun and Youji (the Zero kids).

crazymiko
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Eee! Loveless! I want to do a Loveless cosplay if I can fit it in to my summer schedule. (Moving to college so I'm not planning on making any costumes after August ^^;; Time crunch now, hopefully I'll get lucky and get a dorm with enough room though.) If I do fit it in, I'll probably go for Risuka or Yayoi. ;.; It's so far down the list I can't tell.

Mistress09
06-08-2005, 01:25 AM
*sigh* Looks I won't be going yet another year. Stupid football games always have to conflict with Fall cons.

Maybe since Yaoi-con falls on the homecoming game, I might be able to get it off, since we really don't do anything for that game, except play for the homecoming court. We'll see.

I command you to come. Call in *cough cough* sick.

Caelque
06-09-2005, 05:13 AM
This will be my first Yaoi Con! I can't wait. I hope there are some Loveless cosplayers, my friend and I are going as Tsun and Youji (the Zero kids).

Soubi ^^

Jujubeans
06-20-2005, 03:18 AM
This may be my first (and maybe last) Yaoi-con. My tentative costumes to bring so far are Krad and Dark from D.N.Angel for my friends if all goes well with purchasing wings. If I dress up, I'll more than likely be Iori with a friend going as Kyo or something. I'll see what happens.

SoujiroX: Kinda hard to do a Tsukasa cosplay without your staff, lol.

patcher2
07-09-2005, 05:49 PM
ok this will be my first Y-con I am acitily more than likely goign to go with a friend . I acitiyl thik most ( None Hentai ) Yaoi os ok . I will be cosplaying . whom I dont know yet . but I was just wondering what to expect .

BART Boy
07-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Yayyy!! Glad they put the dates on their website and announced it, and I'm glad that it's the LAST weekend of October, 28-30, and that means that it won't conflict with Halloween.. Of course, that means that I have to choose between staying home & posting the rest of Yaoicon 2005's pictures on Halloween night, or go out to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA and cosplay again, take MORE cosplay photos for the possible gathering, and stay out late.. :thumbsup: Tough choice.. I may just finish posting the Y-con pics on Halloween cos the following weekend is Nekocon, so that leaves me with little time to finish posting all the pics before I go to the next con..

As Yaoicon gets closer, I'll post my costume-list, but it'll probably be the usual: Shinji, Trowa, Inui, maybe Saitou, and Ryosuke.. :skidude2:

no Jason this year?

speaking of which, I'm actually attending (not half attending like last year) since last year it was on the weekend just before my b-day @__@ sad ain't it? lol my only plans are yet the signs but actually I made a Yaoi sign *everybody gasps* it ain't crappy thats for sure =P

I'll mostly be taking pix though, I might participate in the bishonen auction but that's a 50/50 chance. yes I'll still be wearing my MUNI outfit but I gotta get the jacket dry clean :o

guess I'll see you all there then ^^

Shinsengumi
07-21-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm thinking of going this year, last year I couldn't go, for right now I'm saving up, to me I'm not sure if I am going to me it's 50/50 chance.

Dany
07-22-2005, 02:55 PM
OK, as of now, I'm counting myself as tentatively attending. I've started to enjoy going to the anime conventions close to home, and now that I have a few costumes I can actually wear that fit theme, it'll be more fun ;)

The only reason I say 'tentatively attending' is that I -might- have company in town for Halloween-type events, and that will significantly affect how much I'm around. However, they want to see me in my natural costuming habitat (? *LOL*), so...

Also, all goes well, I'll have my ball-jointed doll as well, who will be suitably dressed up himself. His D costume may not be done, but I'm sure I'll have something nifty on him.

Dvl_Sasuke
08-20-2005, 02:58 AM
i found my 3 costumes!!
1----My own soul reaper character
2----Sasuke
3----Portugas D. Ace

Pip Bernadette
09-12-2005, 06:42 PM
gha! ok question..does anyone know of a cheap place to stay that is near the con? me and my roomie dun have alot of cash unfortunatly X_X

Leishu
09-12-2005, 07:02 PM
gha! ok question..does anyone know of a cheap place to stay that is near the con? me and my roomie dun have alot of cash unfortunatly X_X

You might find luck with a motel out of town but that's probably as good as things will get, price-wise. The special hotel rates are 100 a night, if there are rooms left.

Rogue Marvel
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
ok so it looks like I can actually afford to attend this year (yay for jobs!)

but I'm only going if my boyfriend can attend with me and its a bit iffy. If he can make it we will both be attending and dressed as Bondage versions of Catherine and Trowa from Gundam Wing.

Jujubeans
09-18-2005, 03:20 AM
It seems as if I'll be needed. In that case, I may scrap Iori and go as Sohma Kyo. Decisions, decisions... perhaps both. I don't know, but we shall see!

Michi
09-18-2005, 03:28 AM
I think if money's okay, since it requires a wig, I'd like to do Yuki Sohma for YaoiCon... But I won't do it without the wig, so it really depends on that. ^^;

PinkNinja
09-19-2005, 02:34 AM
I'm 18 this year, so I'll be hitting up Yaoi Con (which is nice, because I think I'm missing JTAF). As I only brought one costume from home, there's a pretty damn good chance I'll be there as Kikumaru Eiji from Prince of Tennis.

Though I still need the wig for that one...hm...

It'll be my first non-Naruto cosplay (no one will recocgnize me...)

Jujubeans
09-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I think if money's okay, since it requires a wig, I'd like to do Yuki Sohma for YaoiCon... But I won't do it without the wig, so it really depends on that. ^^;

:D That'd be interesting if we met up like that. Fangirls... EVERYWHERE. Damn rat and stupid cat making up, just like in T-chans daydream. lol

madame morte
09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Wee, I'm so happy! This is going to be the first time I go to Yaoi-con! I'm going with a close friend and a couple of her friends.

Dvl_Sasuke
09-29-2005, 05:41 AM
damn i busted my self open. my friend who i wanted to go as naruto for out last time he decided not to go at all. so i changed it for this
Friday===Willy Wonka
Saturday===Yun or original character== Later at 8 Grave
Sunday===Yun,Original Character or Hawk

Luna
09-29-2005, 09:32 PM
damn i busted my self open. my friend who i wanted to go as naruto for out last time he decided not to go at all. so i changed it for this
Friday===Willy Wonka
Saturday===Yun or original character== Later at 8 Grave
Sunday===Yun,Original Character or Hawk

So Naruto chickened out? Teeeeeeeeheeeeee, I knew he won't be able to handle this Con.
Bummer, I am only going Saturday, I want to see your Willy Wonka.

Tohma
09-30-2005, 09:26 PM
I finally have my costumes and days planned out ^_^

Thursday for hanging out in the lobby waiting for the rest of my friends to fly in: Quatre from Gundam Wing

Friday: Sasuke (With Kakashi and Iruka (i believe she's going as Iruka...) or some other Naruto character)

Saturday: Ginji (With Ban-chan and Akabane) - Getbackers

Sunday: Killua - Hunter X Hunter

I'm so excited for my first Yaoi-con ^_^

Eurobeat King
10-03-2005, 02:55 PM
With Ani-Magic over, it's going to be a looong 4 weeks until Yaoi-con, and I can't wait for the time to pass until Y-con comes. When it does, you can expect me to be taking a lot of pictures that weekend (I don't know how many, but it's expected to be a LOT) so please come find me for pictures of your costume(s.) If I'm not familiar with your character/series, please think of poses (that your character does) that you want pictures of, and I'll also take normal & yaoi pictures too if you like. ;)

I'll be cosplaying as Saitou, Trowa (Mariemaya uniform), Wu Fei (Mariemaya uniform) and Shinji, so if you want Yaoi-poses from me, feel free to *gulp* ask.. :thumbsup: haha

See you all in 4 weeks and good luck finishing up those costumes! :skidude2:

CapsuleCorp
10-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks for reminding us, Al...as if we're not already doing the day to day countdown. ;) At least, those of us who've never been. GreenFire and I are going to go positively stir crazy waiting.

Since I'm already a big fan of your mad photo skillz, you bet we're going to be seeking you out for yaoi pose photos. After all, our whole purpose of being in costume at YaoiCon is 100% fanservice. Including ourselves as the fans!

Leishu
10-04-2005, 03:12 AM
Will you take pictures of random genre cosplay, King? Only two of my cosplays for the weekend are specified and the rest lie within my psuedonym of 'Goth Kitti.'

Michi
10-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna start work on my Anime Destiny costume come next paycheck because it's a bigger costume... >_> But if there's money before YaoiCon I'm definitely going for Yuki. The only expensive thing is gonna be the wig, once I pick a good one, because the outfit is gonna be mostly altered clothes. ^^; (My favorite outfit of his is pretty normal.) I'll have Ayame with me, so some Furuba get-together photos would be cool. ^^

Eurobeat King
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Leishu: I take pictures of most cosplayers, and it helps if people come up to me and ask me to take their picture. I rarely say no, so just come up and say hello, and in return I'll take your pic. :)

Michi: Are you going to bring Mai for the CvS/KOF gathering? I've decided not to bring Hibiki, but I'll still be there to take pics of the gathering. Also, are you going to bring Kasumi to AnimeDestiny the weekend after?

Imari-chan
10-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Looks like I will be visiting Yaoi con. :) I hope to see people there. I'm not really going to pay entrance fee since I'm not staying too long. I think I might cosplay even though I'm not staying too long though, just for fun. I'm not sure. I'm going to be there on sunday. Haven't figured out what time I get there and what time I leave. But anyways I can't wait to visit and see people there. I miss my friends. :razz: If I find out what time I'm there or what I'm wearing I'll post again.

digimel11
10-23-2005, 05:20 AM
squee!!! i can go! (just saturday though) i'm so excited cuz it was realllly on the fence for a while sooo i look forward to seeing you all there!!! i'm hoping to finish my Mukahi Gakuto school uniform costume from Prince of Tennis! i'll be the one with the magenta bob and brown plaid pants! ^_~ if you see me, come say hi!

Eurobeat King
10-23-2005, 07:24 PM
It looks like I'm going to try and get a swap-meet table at Yaoicon on Friday, rather than wait the following weekend at AnimeDestiny (which I'll have one at also.) Since it's only for 90 minutes, that won't take up too much time from me taking pics of cosplayers, and it'll give me a chance to try and sell some/most of my old video-games and manga.

I don't have any Yaoi stuff, but I will be selling my Kenshin manga (Japanese), some Hellsing (Japanese), and a few English manga. But mainly I'll be selling my video-games, from old-school stuff (like SNES Final Fantasy, Genesis Phantasy Star II & IV) and newer RPG's (Final Fantasy X-2, Xenosaga ep.I), and fighting games (Capcom vs. SNK 2, Dead or Alive 1-3 + DOAX), and more. And I'll also be selling my X-box system for a good price, so please come find my table if you're interested. :)

See you all Friday!

Mr. Wendell
10-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Once again, ladies and gentlemen, the C.H.U.G. (Craig's House of Uber-Gaming) group will be running Yaoi-Con's console gaming room. We will be bringing the best in gaming for all attendees to entertain themselves when they need a break from cosplaying, Yaoi-con events, shopping, :burger:, :drink: , and random acts of H.Y.A. (wow, that's a hella old phrase now)

So what games are we going to have at Yaoi-Con?

To quote my friend, Chibi-rage: EVERYTHING.

Okay, maybe not everything, but we'll have a great selection for attendees to have fun with.

Check back at this post for times and perhaps even a game list. :bigtu:

Eurobeat King
10-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Mr.Wendell: hehe I see you still have you avatar from last year, when Jason-Shinji drove that blood-stained knife into you.. :devil: Even though Halloween this year doesn't happen on the last day of Y-con, he might be appearing again if you want a new picture with him again.. ;)

Mr. Wendell
10-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Mr.Wendell: hehe I see you still have you avatar from last year, when Jason-Shinji drove that blood-stained knife into you.. :devil: Even though Halloween this year doesn't happen on the last day of Y-con, he might be appearing again if you want a new picture with him again.. ;)

Bring it on Jason-Shinji! I will be ready for you!!! :p

If you have time for coming by the game room, bring your games over...I might want to peruse them... I also might be interested in the X-Box...

Eurobeat King
10-24-2005, 02:01 PM
If you have time for coming by the game room, bring your games over...I might want to peruse them... I also might be interested in the X-Box...

Well, I'll be there earrrly Friday morning (around 10:00am) and just wandering around taking pictures, but I'll have all the stuff I plan to sell for the swap-meet in my car. If you plan to be there early as well, I'll tell you what I have to sell. :) Otherwise, come find me when I start to set-up the stuff at the table before the swap-meet opens.

Eva Xgouki
10-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Looks like I'll try to make the SwapMeet at this year's Yaoi con. Don't have too much stuff I'm trying to get rid of this year that I managed to fit in my luggage coming back up from Hawaii for college:

-Akira figures
-various Gundam SEED/SEED DESTINY EX-S, Heroine, etc figures
-FMA Trading Arts 1 & 2
-other figures
-FMA Gashpon set
-other stuff

Jaina Solo
10-24-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't have any Yaoi stuff, but I will be selling my Kenshin manga (Japanese)
Whoa, do you have the whole collection? I'm interested in buying the Japanese version of the Kenshin Manga... If you do have the whole collection, I'll be PMing you for details. ^^;

Eurobeat King
10-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Whoa, do you have the whole collection? I'm interested in buying the Japanese version of the Kenshin Manga... If you do have the whole collection, I'll be PMing you for details. ^^;

I HAD the whole Rurouni Kenshin manga collection in Japanese (volumes 1-28), but I sold some last year at AnimeDestiny (like 3-5 volumes), but I do still have the majority with me. Send me a PM as to which volumes you're interested in and I'll let you know if I have them or not, and I'll hold them for you until I see you on Friday. :) If you would like the remainder of what I have, we'll negotiate a good price.