PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed/Desinty for CN 2005

hikarilight
02-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Since a lot of talk has already started in the AN thread for GS and GSD, I thought it would be better if we started another thread for the actual con ^^ I already got an idea of who's going to cosplay who and it's great to hear that Seed and Seed Destiny has been getting a lot of attention~ I'm going to go as Cagalli in a remix version of her default outfit if her default outfit isn't finished by then ^^

A photoshoot shall be brought up <3 <3 But I guess a good time will be decided some time later...

lavender_mists
02-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Once more if I go to CNA... Stellar Loussier it is! And a photoshoot sounds great!

heki-chan
02-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Lacus and Lt.Fraga (sp? lol!) ^_^

kaliko_rosa
02-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Actually his name is Mwu Lla Fllaga, but honestly, I don't think anyone in the world should be expected to get that right, XD XD. I really have no idea what they were thinking when they named half of the GS characters, XD.

Like mentioned, i don't know if I'll be wearing GSD to CN because i'd wear it for all three days of AN already.. and I'm too attached to Bleach for CN. BUT... I might be persuaded to wear that Lacus dress I want to make for grad to CN.. because it's most likely that I wouldn't have done that by then. We might also just go as Lacus and Kira anyway if the GS/D presence becomes that huge at CN :).

archangeli
02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Machiko will be doing "a verson" of Lacus.

I will not be attending CNA (again... hahahaha!)

InsigniaNIX
02-06-2005, 03:48 AM
On the Friday of CNAnime I will be the Freedom Gundam. :)

lavender_mists
02-06-2005, 12:41 PM

Are you SERIOUS?!?! That's great!!! I will need pictures of you and a Kira for sure!!!

kaliko_rosa
02-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Are you SERIOUS?!?! That's great!!! I will need pictures of you and a Kira for sure!!!

HOLY MACKERAL!!! A FREEEEEEEEEDOM??? we'll need a picture with you as well buddy, XD!! Jay would love to have one as spacesuit Kira. But aww man, why CN? Oh well, I think we're gonna be dragged into wearing them then anyway, XD, at least enough for a picture!

kaliko_rosa
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
okay buddy, I saw your Wing Zero cosplay... YOU are freaking ALMIGHTY with Gundam cosplays O_O;;;; It's FABULOU! Can't wait to see Freedom ^_^. You must tell us what day or time you plan to wear it when you have more details arranged. Is it for sure that you're gonna wear it to CN?

heki-chan
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
YAY GLENN!!! *heart* *heart*

FREEDOM! :D

InsigniaNIX
02-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I'll totally get pictures with you Winnie! :)

heki-chan
02-08-2005, 04:50 PM
weee oh yes! with Huy's godly SLR :D :D :D

im so excited. Jaybie/Huy told me about ur freedom a while ago *explodes* its gonna be great ^___^

Meele
02-08-2005, 08:26 PM

kaliko_rosa
02-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm going to be Cagalli, like always! :heart:

Hey, InsigniaNIX! Archy and I are looking forward to taking pictures with you! He'll be Kira Yamato, as you already know! :bigtu:

Hi again Meele! You'll be going as Bartfeld/Walofeld version Cagalli there right? I absolutely love that gown! So many GS/D cosplayers *happy sigh* <3.

Meele
02-09-2005, 03:43 PM

hikarilight
02-09-2005, 05:33 PM

Wee~ Welcome Cagalli cosplayer <3 <3 *ish also planning Cagalli*

Meele
02-09-2005, 05:57 PM

hikarilight
02-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Thank you! :heart:

I already cosplayed as her at the DTAC. Here's the pics! (I also met Matt Hill, who voices Kira. He loved my costume and said I had her look down perfectly. XD)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v245/Meele/Cosplay/

I saw a couple of pics of you and Archy as Cagalli and Kira ^^ *thumbs up* Great job :D

Meele
02-09-2005, 06:22 PM

hikarilight
02-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks!

I can't wait to see your costume! I bet it'll be really great! :bigtu:

I hope it will be alright...

Here's a pic of my arm bands, part of my default remix version of her red shirt outfit, http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=271840 and that's about it for Cagalli XD

Meele
02-09-2005, 06:53 PM

InsigniaNIX
02-11-2005, 04:28 PM

Hey, InsigniaNIX! Archy and I are looking forward to taking pictures with you! He'll be Kira Yamato, as you already know! :bigtu:

I'll get pictures with both of you too, Meele. It'll be great to meet you and see Archy_Jupiter again as well! :)

Meele
02-12-2005, 12:11 AM

lavender_mists
02-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I've made the post on the AN thread, but for those who do not read it...

Yay the makings of the costume has begun! I am very excited!

jiyoon
02-14-2005, 09:44 AM

GLENN~ It's Adrienne~~ I haven't talked to you since CN~! ^-^ How are you, Marie-Eve, Jamie and Sayaka doing? ^-^ I hope you're all well~

InsigniaNIX
02-17-2005, 01:17 PM
GLENN~ It's Adrienne~~ I haven't talked to you since CN~! ^-^ How are you, Marie-Eve, Jamie and Sayaka doing? ^-^ I hope you're all well~

What's up Adrienne!?! How are you? Everyone's doing well. Are you going to be wearing a Gundam Seed costume at CNAnime?

archangeli
04-12-2005, 01:34 PM
My sister (Machiko) will be doing a Lacus costume for CNA. So far at least her wig is done... lol

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=312075 (the pic is flipped... and we know ;) )

If I go to CNA, then maybe I'll do something Gundam-ish too.

Seed-chan
04-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I think I'm gonna do Kira for CNAX because I like buckles X3

Now if only I could just watch past the third episode...

Ayumi Nemoto
04-23-2005, 10:08 PM
I think I'm gonna do Kira for CNAX because I like buckles X3

Now if only I could just watch past the third episode...

I want to see you as Kira :D

I just randomly found this post ^^;; *flying glomps Kaliko Rosa* I doubt you remember me ^^;;

I want to join in the fun :P Most likely I'm going as Lacus Clyne (blue songdress from ep36) and maybe Meer Campbell on Sunday? *hides from Meer-haters* This will probably be my last time wearing my blue songdress before it retires into my closet forever >.<

lavender_mists
04-24-2005, 12:26 AM
I want to join in the fun :P Most likely I'm going as Lacus Clyne (blue songdress from ep36) and maybe Meer Campbell on Sunday? *hides from Meer-haters*

No, I don't think you'll be able to hide from me in that get-up. :angry: LOL, but that costume would be pretty cool to see because I want to see how it's possible to make that bottom part of the "dress" stay up.

Updates on my costume: It's DONE!!! Minus the boots, I think that my boots really be pretty off from Stellar's... still will be white thigh highs and all, but it will have a few differences here and there. Still contemplating about the hair... I think that my hairstyle will deviate from Stellar's once more as well, but hopefully I can still try to capture the essense of it LOL.

How is it going with the rest of you?

Straywind
04-24-2005, 08:28 AM
I should probably post in this thread as well, because I plan to Cosplay as Yzak (ZAFT uniform) for one of the days of CNAnime. It looks like Friday will be the best day to wear that costume. I can't wait to see all the GS/GSD costumes. So far it looks as if I'll be the only Yzak. Hopefully someone will Cosplay Dearka. (^_^)

Ayumi Nemoto
04-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I someone does cosplay Dearka, I hope you guys don't mind Shonen-ai XD They just so uberly cute together :P Btw... how many Lacus' do we have now and possibly which versions? ^^;;

kels
04-24-2005, 10:35 PM
I someone does cosplay Dearka, I hope you guys don't mind Shonen-ai XD They just so uberly cute together :P Btw... how many Lacus' do we have now and possibly which versions? ^^;;

lol.. clones.. *meer#1 meer#2.. etc* LOL~ @_@;;
argh.. im so pee-d off with my stupid zaft unif.. i want to remake i want to remake I WANT TO REMAKE IT.. gar.. and this time get the right redish.. but i have no moneeyyy .. so im somewhat restrained right now.. *cant..get..fabric..*
other than my random ranting.. i also want to go as stellar in her eaf unif.. and lunamaria too~~

.. i need to stop spending money on wigs.. -___-

lavender_mists
04-25-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking that there would be a lot of Stellars in the civilian outfit. What other female character cosplays are going to be present at CNA? With my hair the way it is going to be, I want to borrow someone's Cagalli outfit (the gowns) and parade around in that as well. (Or have some twin/clone factor going on. I don't know lol)

kels
04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
now that youve brought up cagalli tho.. i wanna make her wedding dress.. and her spacesuit... im thinking tho.. theres a possibility that i may beable to make my own hair like lunamarias.. by somehow clipping it.. but even tho part of my hair is pretty bleached, theres NO WAY im goign to do my entire head and chop off that much hair~

lavender_mists
05-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Kels, you have such ambition!!! I cheer you on! But I think once you have one of the red Zaft jackets done, you're good for a few different characters. The spacesuits are so gosh darn complicated, that would be nice to see that done.

One question for all GS/D cosplayers: WHO IS BRINGING THEIR HARO?!?!?! I know Stellar doesn't own a Haro... but I might bring a green Haro and possibly borrow my friend's pink Haro to the convention. Only the pink one is a Haro2 from the Seed series though. My green one is from the original Gundam series. (It's very disgruntled... unlike the bubbly Seed one... >_< )

Sidenote: A happy but slightly sad thing. I lost weight and the Stellar jacket looks a bit ... big on me. Boo. lol

kels
05-03-2005, 11:23 AM
lols.. iono.. i just love the character designs..
*kellys gseed list*
stellar (civilian and eaf and spacesuit) cagalli (wedding and orbspacesuit) lunamaria (zaft and spacesuit)

i am retarded.. i highly doubt ill end up doing any of these.. but i love them! *wishes i was skinnier*.... @_@

Machiko
05-04-2005, 04:35 PM
One question for all GS/D cosplayers: WHO IS BRINGING THEIR HARO?!?!?! I know Stellar doesn't own a Haro... but I might bring a green Haro and possibly borrow my friend's pink Haro to the convention. Only the pink one is a Haro2 from the Seed series though. My green one is from the original Gundam series. (It's very disgruntled... unlike the bubbly Seed one... >_< )

(i noticed...i never post in the forums O__O time to spam! <-- ok not spam..)
my pinku will be with me at CNA ^__^ (eternal thankies to my friends who bought it for my bday~) i've taken the batteries out for now O_O...it eats through them LOL lots of haros to have conversations with each other..LOL ^__^"

i'll start on my Lacus costume(s) *O__O hint? i dunno LOL* after AN is over lol..

wooo brave people doing Mia/Meer costumes...O__o...*randomness* i don't like her haro..O_O it's scary LOL..

kels
05-07-2005, 08:36 AM
im prollie going to bring orange-chan on the sunday~

hikarilight
05-17-2005, 09:37 PM
*revives thread*

I was on the verge of cancelling Cagalli all together because I wasn't motivated to make/wear her anymore and wanted to rewear something else. However, something caught my eye *coughcough* I wanted to make a ZAFT uniform for some time now and I realized that I could do Shin. Though, given I haven't seen Destiny yet, he looks like a cool character and that I have the wig basically ready already.

Though, this is only an idea, not sure if I'll actually follow through... I'll decide later on, after AN is over and after NAF is over as well ^^;;

kels
05-30-2005, 11:28 PM
you musnt do shinn nuuuuu.. if anyone.. and if you dont mind.. certain.. circumstances.. AHH go as auel.. <3<3.. or rey or something.. shinn is being a bum.. or actually they all are.. or.. you know what i have no idea.. *kels has gone crazy due to gundam seedness*

hikarilight
05-31-2005, 03:50 PM
you musnt do shinn nuuuuu.. if anyone.. and if you dont mind.. certain.. circumstances.. AHH go as auel.. <3<3.. or rey or something.. shinn is being a bum.. or actually they all are.. or.. you know what i have no idea.. *kels has gone crazy due to gundam seedness*

The thing is, I don't want to go and buy another wig since I'm poor and need to buy a wig for Hitsu, so yea... it's either cosplay someone with blonde hair or black hair XD

kels
06-01-2005, 04:11 PM
The thing is, I don't want to go and buy another wig since I'm poor and need to buy a wig for Hitsu, so yea... it's either cosplay someone with blonde hair or black hair XD
.. sniff.. okay.. T_T;;;;.. then blah.. you have to wear heels then! cuz if not.. stellar is going to end up taller than shinn.. @_@

hikarilight
06-01-2005, 05:07 PM
.. sniff.. okay.. T_T;;;;.. then blah.. you have to wear heels then! cuz if not.. stellar is going to end up taller than shinn.. @_@

Don't worry, I know I have to either way *if* I decided to cos as Shin ^^;;

Bubba T
06-02-2005, 01:38 AM
i'm contemplating doing andrew waldtfelt. that is if time allows it.

lavender_mists
06-02-2005, 04:13 PM

I was nearly 6 feet tall with my boots at AN haha... I think I beat a lot of people in the height division there. Yay for tall Stellar...

kels
06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I was nearly 6 feet tall with my boots at AN haha... I think I beat a lot of people in the height division there. Yay for tall Stellar...

LOL.. *feels short...*
but other than~~ blaahhh.. i didnt actually get a pic of you.. but i recall seeing you walking back to the tcc on saturday..?
oh wells~.. i really need to find a way to flatten boobs.. because athrun with boobs looks.. really.. weird.. T_T

kaliko_rosa
06-03-2005, 09:49 AM
yey, I saw both Lavender and Kels at AN... you guys were too awesome :3! lol, the pictures we have of you came out great Kels, the material made the boobs no big deal, I thinks ^^. Tenshi already posted up one with the two of you.

And Lavender, a tall Stellar will show Shinn who's boss! XD

kels
06-03-2005, 04:22 PM
lol, the pictures we have of you came out great Kels, the material made the boobs no big deal, I thinks ^^.

TT_TT.... i wish i flattened them..
straight on pix are ... okaayyyy.. but the side view ones.. omg
it just looks like athrun has become .. something else.. aHH!
*runs away to find stupid duct tape that i lost after mtac*

hikarilight
06-04-2005, 07:56 PM

Now that kels is lending me her ZAFT uniform, I can go ahead and be the short Shinn ==;; Hopefully, with heels, I can obtain some height over Stellar *sighs*

kels
06-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Now that kels is lending me her ZAFT uniform, I can go ahead and be the short Shinn ==;; Hopefully, with heels, I can obtain some height over Stellar *sighs*

lols! you better! ^_^
either way.. i think were about the same height..?
so i think that with heels we should be okok ><D
if anything, im making boot covers for 1" high shoes~~

hikarilight
06-05-2005, 10:36 AM
lols! you better! ^_^
either way.. i think were about the same height..?
so i think that with heels we should be okok ><D
if anything, im making boot covers for 1" high shoes~~

I think we're about the same height as well, so it all works out... Hopefully.. I was wondering, am I borrowing your boots as well or do I need to make boot covers too *wonders*

lavender_mists
06-05-2005, 11:10 AM

Haha, I still remember going stupid at one point and was asking why your Haro was making tweeting sounds. That was hilarious.

Yeah, I sure will show Shinn who's boss, I'm so bitter now after seeing all that he has done!!! :sulk: :angry: But, to Kels and hikarilight... don't bother with boots with tall heels. Holy smokes, my feet hurt like no other after AN, I guess the fact that mine were 3 inch stillettos did not help that situation.

Ooh, there's the pic of all 3 of us and the Haro, kaliko_rosa!!! My Haro got more attention than I did :waaaah: I loved your costumes so much, it was the first time that I've ever seen a pilot suit cosplay.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=361883

I need to get myself a wig for CNA, I dyed my hair dark blue and vowed to try not to dye it again until a year later, haha. And plus, after seeing some pics of myself, I figured out that next time I wear that costume, I will need actual stage make-up and warpaint on my face haha, I looked so washed out.

hikarilight
06-05-2005, 11:53 AM
But, to Kels and hikarilight... don't bother with boots with tall heels. Holy smokes, my feet hurt like no other after AN, I guess the fact that mine were 3 inch stillettos did not help that situation.

I'm glad that my shoes are platform type but I completely understand.. I have gone to cons with heels and they kill ==;; This is what I get for only having one pair of black shoes and they had to be heels. And the fact I pick tall guys to cosplay ==;;

kels
06-06-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm glad that my shoes are platform type but I completely understand.. I have gone to cons with heels and they kill ==;; This is what I get for only having one pair of black shoes and they had to be heels. And the fact I pick tall guys to cosplay ==;;

mmm.. i know what you mean T_T;; *suffered from being athrun..@_@*
at least were just gundam seeding on the friday tho.. so at least were not going to be suffering for like.. the whole saturday.. but then again (i might end up like that again if i dont fix my stupid bleach shoes.. staples.. TT_TT)

uhm uhm.. but kellys shoes are size 8? i think.. i think theyll probably end up beng too big for you tho..but if you really want to you can take them ><D.. i was trying to make boot covers for stellar yesterday and i was... struggling like hell.. *legs.. too.. fat..* you have to come over some time and try on the zaft thing ^_^.. btw.. my stellar is almost done.. i just need lining and a belt~.. puhahahahah.. sewing.. instead of studying for exams..

iono.. but other than.. i think most cosplays in general look better when wearing heels~.. *long legs..* hahaha .. ok yes..

hikarilight
06-06-2005, 04:22 PM
mmm.. i know what you mean T_T;; *suffered from being athrun..@_@*
at least were just gundam seeding on the friday tho.. so at least were not going to be suffering for like.. the whole saturday.. but then again (i might end up like that again if i dont fix my stupid bleach shoes.. staples.. TT_TT)

uhm uhm.. but kellys shoes are size 8? i think.. i think theyll probably end up beng too big for you tho..but if you really want to you can take them ><D.. i was trying to make boot covers for stellar yesterday and i was... struggling like hell.. *legs.. too.. fat..* you have to come over some time and try on the zaft thing ^_^.. btw.. my stellar is almost done.. i just need lining and a belt~.. puhahahahah.. sewing.. instead of studying for exams..

So we're doing this friday? I must remember that ^^;; You must fix your scandals *shakes fist* I don't want my vice-captain to be hurt ^^

Size 8? Shouldn't be a problem because I wear 8 to 8 1/2 XD My foot will fit but my calves are too tiny... ==;; So yes, I'll be taking them XD Yes, I'll come over sometime, probably sometime in July? I want to sew too but have no fabric for current costumes *grumbles*

kels
06-06-2005, 11:22 PM
So we're doing this friday? I must remember that ^^;; You must fix your scandals *shakes fist* I don't want my vice-captain to be hurt ^^

Size 8? Shouldn't be a problem because I wear 8 to 8 1/2 XD My foot will fit but my calves are too tiny... ==;; So yes, I'll be taking them XD Yes, I'll come over sometime, probably sometime in July? I want to sew too but have no fabric for current costumes *grumbles*

hai hai~ ^_^
friday is gseed day and sat is bleach day ><D
the boots should fit you ><D.. youll just need to try them on anyway just to make sure.. because my feet = 8-8.5 about...
iono if the calves will fit tho.. *worries*.. idont want them sliding down like that other.. zaft.. unif we saw @_@;p;
if not.. well wrap your legs and make them fatter LOL. @_@;;;;;;

alrite.. but oh oh about the fabric.. *going with spiral group to get fabric then all rampaging kels house*~~
jason should be comming too ><D.. we can practice our bleachdance.. lol!!
*coughaskmemoreaboutitlater!cough* ^_^

oh well.. but hey ppl!
does anyone know of anyone that could go as sting/auel? omg..
auel. <3<3<3..

hikarilight
06-07-2005, 04:08 PM
hai hai~ ^_^
the boots should fit you ><D.. youll just need to try them on anyway just to make sure.. because my feet = 8-8.5 about...
iono if the calves will fit tho.. *worries*.. idont want them sliding down like that other.. zaft.. unif we saw @_@;p;

alrite.. but oh oh about the fabric.. *going with spiral group to get fabric then all rampaging kels house*~~

We probably have to stuff the boots... but we'll see for sure when I come over ^^;; I'm so imporprotional ==;;

I guess I'll go join you guys for the hell of it since I doubt I'll be able to buy all my fabric when I got later June ^^;;

Ayumi Nemoto
06-08-2005, 12:37 PM
hai hai~ ^_^

oh well.. but hey ppl!
does anyone know of anyone that could go as sting/auel? omg..
auel. <3<3<3..

Whoa... I get to see the bleach dance at your house :D yay! ^^ I want to go as my Lacus Commander GSD for friday but, kels, you said there's going to be another person who's going as her right? *scared of anti Meer fans* Please, no one kill me when I'm cosplaying as Meer!! *hides* damit... gotta find me a red haro that speaks bad english XDXDXD

*stupid idea pops in head* We should all go the skit contest and do something funny together XD

kels
06-08-2005, 02:36 PM
MAHAHAHAHAH!! kelly convinced ayumi to go as meeya.. *puhahahahha..~~~*
yay! *runs around crazily~~*
thankfully i managed to avoid a wall. @_@;;
anyway! that would be fun to enter the skit contest ><D
wait.. is there even one? or was that for an.. *doesnt remember~~*
but if there is..
*pokes ayumi katsuyuki_shiro hikarilight heki-chan and all her followers*

muha.. muhaa.. muhahahhaa.. @_@;;

hikarilight
06-08-2005, 04:25 PM
anyway! that would be fun to enter the skit contest ><D
wait.. is there even one? or was that for an.. *doesnt remember~~*
but if there is..
*pokes ayumi katsuyuki_shiro hikarilight heki-chan and all her followers*

muha.. muhaa.. muhahahhaa.. @_@;;

Umm... *coughcough*

kels
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Umm... *coughcough*

*is lost*

gseed randomness>>friday
bleach>>masq~ (i kno this is off topic @_@)

hikarilight
06-09-2005, 05:06 PM
*is lost*

gseed randomness>>friday
bleach>>masq~ (i kno this is off topic @_@)

This is definitely off topic... ==;;

kels
06-12-2005, 11:59 AM
This is definitely off topic... ==;;

lols ^_^;;
but anyway!!!..
i want someone to cosplay as auel/sting/neo T_T

Vanya Arwen
06-12-2005, 02:06 PM

heki-chan
06-12-2005, 04:24 PM
waitwait kels, you guys are GS/GSDing on Friday? O_O

Vanya Arwen
06-12-2005, 06:14 PM

lavender_mists
06-13-2005, 12:01 AM
Saturday is a great day for cosplaying in my opinion. I don't know why but it's just something about Saturday that makes people cosplay more. (Well, from what I see.)

But hopefully at CNA we will be able to meet up and get a few great photos. If the series "clash" we can just pretend that it's like the new ending for Gundam SEED DESTINY where all the characters from both series are together.

(And I agree with that hair dyeing thing, I just dyed my hair black again a few days after AN, my hair should be damnaged to bits now, so hopefully I will be able to find a good wig, and a good stylist to go with it LOL)

heki-chan
06-13-2005, 11:16 AM
well i'll wear Lacus whenever most people are in GS gear, but probably saturday though since thats when Glenn is being Freedom *o*

Friday is RO gear or Capcom stuff. i think.

kels
06-13-2005, 03:34 PM
mm.. iono because me and hikarilight decided to make the friday a gs/gsd day~
and we were going to do bleach for sat because we were entering the masq for bleach.. (lets hope she remembers ^_^;;)
but if you guys really want, i guess we could change clothes.. only thing is i dont want to have to bring that much crap with me on the saturday~ (although even tho i say that ill probably end up doing that anyway ^_^;;)
mm.. but anyway.. i think right now more people are leaning more towards the saturday..? T_T..

hikarilight
06-13-2005, 05:08 PM
mm.. iono because me and hikarilight decided to make the friday a gs/gsd day~
and we were going to do bleach for sat because we were entering the masq for bleach.. (lets hope she remembers ^_^;;)
but if you guys really want, i guess we could change clothes.. only thing is i dont want to have to bring that much crap with me on the saturday~ (although even tho i say that ill probably end up doing that anyway ^_^;;)
mm.. but anyway.. i think right now more people are leaning more towards the saturday..? T_T..

Boo.. actually, at first I thought we were doing GS/GSD on sunday ^^;; And yes, I remember about the bleach masqness XD

Boo.. changing... I don't want to change... *looks part at AN* I rather want to avoid that conflict.. So how about Sunday? Doesn't seem like anyone said they're doing anything on sunday yet *ish hopeful*

kels
06-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Boo.. actually, at first I thought we were doing GS/GSD on sunday ^^;; And yes, I remember about the bleach masqness XD

Boo.. changing... I don't want to change... *looks part at AN* I rather want to avoid that conflict.. So how about Sunday? Doesn't seem like anyone said they're doing anything on sunday yet *ish hopeful*

kelly doesnt know.. she just wants to do whatever~~
you guys decide.. *already gone crazy~~*

hikarilight
06-14-2005, 07:10 PM
kelly doesnt know.. she just wants to do whatever~~
you guys decide.. *already gone crazy~~*

That doesn't help... as long as I don't need to do changing on saturday, I'll be happy but if we have too, then I'll do it... *grumbles*

Vanya Arwen
06-14-2005, 09:36 PM

heki-chan
06-14-2005, 11:51 PM
GAH! I dunno either. so hard to decide hehe!

i think my sma ppls want to do capcom on the sunday, so i dunno! its okay we have tons of time to figure it out

*edit* @ hikari/kels, if you guys need to dump your crap somewhere, my sister and i might be getting a room, so you can leave ur stuff there for the day if u want

kels
06-15-2005, 04:23 AM
hikari: i love you brendaaa T_T
heki: if you could let us do that.. it would help out so much~~!!

hikarilight
06-15-2005, 03:56 PM
GAH! I dunno either. so hard to decide hehe!

i think my sma ppls want to do capcom on the sunday, so i dunno! its okay we have tons of time to figure it out

*edit* @ hikari/kels, if you guys need to dump your crap somewhere, my sister and i might be getting a room, so you can leave ur stuff there for the day if u want

True, lots and lots of time to figure it out :D And thanks so much~ <3 <3

Vanya Arwen
06-16-2005, 12:27 PM

heki-chan
06-16-2005, 01:37 PM
I just spoke to Glenn on the phone and he said that he'd said Friday he'd be Freedom, not Saturday. He had something else planned for Saturday. I think we are all still undecided though. Even Archy and I can't confirm anything like we thought we could. Thank God, it's only June.

OH YEAH *smacks head* its supposed to be Friday.

So i guess GS/GSD for friday then you guys? (Like your original plan before winnie confused everyone wbhahaha :heart: )

Vanya Arwen
06-16-2005, 01:57 PM

kels
06-16-2005, 03:07 PM
yaayyy *is happy now~*..

but other than.. heki.. im probably still going to toss some crap in your room on the saturday.. @_@;;

btw.. did you decide which version you were going to make?

hikarilight
06-16-2005, 04:08 PM
OH YEAH *smacks head* its supposed to be Friday.

So i guess GS/GSD for friday then you guys? (Like your original plan before winnie confused everyone wbhahaha :heart: )

Yay! I'm happy ^^

Vanya Arwen
06-16-2005, 06:57 PM

Saiyuri
06-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey everyone! CNanime sounds like it's going to be great, i've never been to it before. This year was my first time going to AN and my bf went as Chancellor Gilbert Durandal. We saw all your amazing GS/Destiny costumes and for next year's AN he wanted to go as Mwu la Flaga and i go as Mariyu Ramius with him. I'll mention this con to him (we have vacation time at that time of august mwehehe) tomorrow and hopefully he'll want to head back to toronto for another con. Hopefully we can add ours to the list of costumes already going. *crosses fingers*

(^_^)

kels
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
oops.. i meant that to heki-chan~~ gomen~

fllaga ramius couple. ><D.. try to get it done for cna!!

Vanya Arwen
06-16-2005, 11:07 PM

Saiyuri
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Gah! XD i'd ask him right now if he wants to go, but he's asleep, and he's so cute when he's sleeping... wondering if i should be evil and wake him up.... :devil:

(^_^)

Straywind
06-16-2005, 11:40 PM
I have no set plans so wearing Yzak on Friday is fine by me. It sounds like this is going to be quite the photoshoot. (^-^) *is excited*

heki-chan
06-17-2005, 01:47 AM
@ Kels: omfg no i havnt decided. lol its so hard. i love lacus too much. x_x but most likely either her GS default minus the long dark purple pleated skirt (reminds me too much of summoner yuna soo i might get bored making it haha ^_^; ) OR GS Commander.

i wanna make the GSD crazy pink pouffy dress, but I dunno if I have the time/$$ to do it properly hehe, might just wait.

[mini off topic part: are any of you guys wearing GS to NAF? cuz i finally got my sister to agree to be athrun. and i doubt she'd want to wear it to CN so...ya...]

also, kels, im working on a stellar/cagalli wig right now, so if you still need one later in the summer i can lend it to you (assuming it turns out looking like them haha)

@kagome YAH! Izak! :D

@Saiyuri ooo i havent seen many Ramius'!!! can't wait! ^_^

hikarilight
06-17-2005, 04:50 PM
[mini off topic part: are any of you guys wearing GS to NAF? cuz i finally got my sister to agree to be athrun. and i doubt she'd want to wear it to CN so...ya...]

No GS/GSD for NAF ^^;;

kels
06-17-2005, 11:40 PM
No GS/GSD for NAF ^^;;

thats because you suck T_T..
lols joking.. still love you~

heki: mm.. wig would be good.. ^_^;;.. but ill probably end up getting one by then? hopefully? i have no idea where you get your wigs.. blahhhh
i wanna make lacus' pink dress pouffyness thingy too.. just.. thats alot of fabric.. and yeah.. i just dont think i have the $$ for it.. i already have too much stuff waiting for their fabric to be bought.. ^_^;;
but if you ever do it.. tell kels! ... ill make cagallis green one.. with.. the random flowers all over it~ and the red flowers in hair

general?>but yes.. kelly is gundam seeding for naf!!
100% for sure stellar.. ( i think.. ) << i dont think i can call that 100%...
only thing is ... civillian? or eaf unif.. who knows.. ill have both done by then tho~

but blah! for cna.. im being eaf stellar~~ probably..

hikarilight
06-18-2005, 12:46 AM
thats because you suck T_T..
lols joking.. still love you~

general?>but yes.. kelly is gundam seeding for naf!!
100% for sure stellar.. ( i think.. ) << i dont think i can call that 100%...
only thing is ... civillian? or eaf unif.. who knows.. ill have both done by then tho~

If I'm lazy or want to do it, I might be Shinn for NAF ^^;;

Ayumi Nemoto
06-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Shinn~!! *points and stuffs into bag* The rest you should now, ne hikari-san? *evilly grins*

Anyways, I'm planning to go as GSD Commander Lacus again... actually for all the cons this year (CNA, NAF (maybe) and mini-cons) since I don't plan to do any other costumes besides my next years group *so many costumes for next year @_@*

I want to make the Poofy "wedding" dress one too!! It looks so hard >.< *hates patterns* Yes... alots of $$ and time >.<

kels
06-18-2005, 06:19 PM
lols.. yes.. i think were all wanting to make lacus' dress.. @_@;;.. but nyaaa.. ayumi is too lazy.. sew sew! make her civillian you butt~

btw.. muha~~... kels may possibly be getting a shinn for naf? muhahaha..

btw.. guys im pretty much sure that were all gundamseeding on the friday~..

hikarilight
06-18-2005, 06:31 PM
btw.. muha~~... kels may possibly be getting a shinn for naf? muhahaha..

Yup, that's possible *nods* And IF I do wear Shinn, it will probably be civillian ^^;;

kels
06-20-2005, 10:46 AM
yatta~! ><D

hikarilight
07-29-2005, 11:18 AM
*brings thread back to life*

My cosplay plan has been finalized and I'll be bringing my completed ZAFT Shinn Asuka :D

Seed-chan
07-29-2005, 12:12 PM
My cosplay plan has been finalized and I'll be bringing my completed ZAFT Shinn Asuka :D
I'll be joining in on Friday as Rey whateverhislastnameis. Fear the ugliness that is me in a blonde wig!

(Frankly I'm just borrowing Kels' ZAFT uniform and hikarilight's blonde wig for this ... I'm too lazy to finish my third costume XD)

heki-chan
07-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Just wondering if there are gonna be any GS/GSD-ers on SATURDAY as well as Friday? ^_^

*edit, i have shittastic grammar :D

green_neko
07-30-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm cosplaying as Cagalli...my costumes halfway done.... :bigtu:

Katsuyuki_Shiro
07-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Okay... I'm still going for Athrun (GSD) for CNA... I've put it off long enough.. <_<.. I'll probably wear it on Friday and Sunday.

hikarilight
07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Just wondering if there are gonna be any GS/GSD-ers on SATURDAY as well as Friday? ^_^

If I don't have one of my costumes done, it will most likely be GS/GSD on sunday and not saturday ^^;; That is, if I manage to get my Kira wig ==;;

lavender_mists
07-30-2005, 10:59 PM

I never go to conventions on Fridays, thus I will definately be in costume for Saturday. ^^

Straywind
07-30-2005, 11:36 PM

I'm only wearing Yzak on Friday but I'm really looking forward to the gathering. I can't wait to see all the GS/GSD Cosplayers and take tons of photos of everyone. (^^)

I'm sad to hear that you won't be joining us on Friday lavender_mists! I hope I can get photos of you on Saturday! (^_^)

heki-chan
08-01-2005, 10:52 PM
One more question hehehe ^_^;

WHen do you guys think the photoshoot/gathering will be on Friday?

my sister keeps pestering me to find out >o<

kels
08-02-2005, 09:34 AM
no saturday for kels.. gintamaaaa~~~~` <3

heki: about the gathering thingy ... actuallly i have no idea? i think it would be best to just find out around when everyone will be getting to the con and then from there, decide a time? it also depends on what time they have to leave too since friday is one of the shorter days, and the day where everyones oging to be waiting in that hellish line for their stupid tickets.. oh god.. T_T.. i dont wanna wait~~..

but yes.. personally .. im thinking 8ish? @_@.. at least give ppl some time to roam thru the dealers room? think is iono if that would be too late..

* i have the urge to cosplay neo.. when hes in eaf~*

Straywind
08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
I agree with Kels, I think having it in the evening (maybe 7 or 8ish) is a good idea. I might be working for part of the day so I would prefer it to be in the evening. (^^);;

hikarilight
08-02-2005, 01:34 PM
I agree about the line up ==;;

So sometime at night, I think around 7ish would be good *thumbs up*

heki-chan
08-02-2005, 02:44 PM
okok you guys wanna tentatively say meet @ 7pm in the lobby by the escalators then? ^o^

im itching to cosplay gs/gsd with you guys *head essssplodessss*

kels
08-02-2005, 04:02 PM
okok you guys wanna tentatively say meet @ 7pm in the lobby by the escalators then? ^o^

im itching to cosplay gs/gsd with you guys *head essssplodessss*

the main lobby? .. are you talking about the ones that lead to the dealers room? *or at least the way it was 2 years ago?*

btw. didnt know that heads could eSplode.. ^_^;; i cant wait either~~
which also reminds me.. i should probably finish stellar..

Anagel
08-02-2005, 05:18 PM
the main lobby? .. are you talking about the ones that lead to the dealers room? *or at least the way it was 2 years ago?*

btw. didnt know that heads could eSplode.. ^_^;; i cant wait either~~
which also reminds me.. i should probably finish stellar..

Yeah the big open place with the floor-to-ceiling windows. its got the double escalators in the middle. USED to be the dealers 2 years ago, yep.

Although I heard that this year they are using THAT upstairs ANNND the regular upstairs O_O whoa baby big!

is that place okay with people? we can gather there and head across the street for some pictures too later.

**EDIT** SHIET! This is Heki =_= I'm on my sister's computer...... >_>;

Straywind
08-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah the big open place with the floor-to-ceiling windows. its got the double escalators in the middle. USED to be the dealers 2 years ago, yep.

Although I heard that this year they are using THAT upstairs ANNND the regular upstairs O_O whoa baby big!

is that place okay with people? we can gather there and head across the street for some pictures too later.

**EDIT** SHIET! This is Heki =_= I'm on my sister's computer...... >_>;

I would figure Hobbystar would be using both sets up escalators this year (at least if they really are expanding the area that the con takes up and if they expect to properly handle the number that will be in attendance). I agree that the main escalators from two years (maybe three years ago now) would be a good central place to meet. 7PM sounds good to me! Hopefully it will work for everyone else as well. (^_^)

kels
08-03-2005, 12:28 AM
i have the sudden urge to cosplay as kira.. @_@.. weird.. for once its not athrun.. ahhh *points!* heki i blame you! : P

heki-chan
08-03-2005, 12:39 AM
kira is the sex. =D

you made a really good athrun though! <3

kels
08-03-2005, 12:50 AM
heki: iono if i told you, but im remaking my zaft.. oh god.. and the list starts...
also making lunamaria (because certain people.....==;)
athrun (1) orb.gsuit (2) orb.unif (3) destiny.civillian (4) when he was a kid (5) zaft school unif thingy
gah.. thats 6 athruns right there.. LOL
+ the 2 stellars i did..(burns the civillian one)
and i wanna make kiras destiny civillian and for no apparent reason, a random lacus.. o_o.... anywayy..... seed is love..

btw.. you guys have any ideas where we could go to actually take the pix?

heki-chan
08-03-2005, 01:39 AM
theres a parkette across the street that has this weird mountain-thinger.

but omg itd be awesome if we can go to a rocky beach shoreline and take those pix in the ending *o*

oh how sexy taht would be. *o*

kels
08-03-2005, 07:06 AM
meh.. right now im looking forward to seeding on friday the most right now..o_o
*wants ot go to beach*

hikarilight
08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
i have the sudden urge to cosplay as kira.. @_@.. weird.. for once its not athrun.. ahhh *points!* heki i blame you! : P

Umm... hmm... now that's odd XD

Seed-chan
08-03-2005, 02:54 PM
*wants ot go to beach*
I want to go to the beach too, moreso than you =PPP

Late Friday sounds good, someone drag me there *pokes Shinn and Stellar*

lavender_mists
08-03-2005, 04:36 PM
heki: iono if i told you, but im remaking my zaft.. oh god.. and the list starts...
also making lunamaria (because certain people.....==;)
athrun (1) orb.gsuit (2) orb.unif (3) destiny.civillian (4) when he was a kid (5) zaft school unif thingy
gah.. thats 6 athruns right there.. LOL
+ the 2 stellars i did..(burns the civillian one)
and i wanna make kiras destiny civillian and for no apparent reason, a random lacus.. o_o.... anywayy..... seed is love..

btw.. you guys have any ideas where we could go to actually take the pix?

Oh my... don't burn civilian Stellar! I liked that one! Plus it would be so nice to have both Stellar outfits at a photoshoot. I have Stellar's uniform. (I'm going to try my best to make it on Friday. I've never experienced a convention on a Friday before =/ )

But if ever I feel bored enough or refuse to wear those insane white boots again, I might try to pull together Lunamaria's casual outfit. At least it's something that I can walk out of the convention center in so that wouldn't cause the "normals" to gawk at me and ask what on earth is going on. (I think...) Reckon I'd have to be with another SEED DESTINY character for people to notice that I am cosplaying though, or only the hardcore fans of the show would realise it. :lost:

Katsuyuki_Shiro
08-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Okay.. so seeding, Friday night, at around 7, in the lobby by the escalators? I hope I remember... I won't be with Kels, Seed-chan, and hikarilight. ^^;;...

Eh... I need a blue wig now... ~_~... Blue hair for Athrun.. I can't dye though because I need red hair for Kousuke on Saturday... >_>

TribalButterfly
08-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm not going to be cosplaying as a Gundam Seed character for the friday (i'm gunna be the creepy little girl from the ring) but still, is it alright with you, if i just stop by to say hi, and maybe snap a cupple of group pictures while you are waiting for everyone to show up???

I have always been a big Gundam Fan :)

esb038
08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
wow cool ideas....i wondered how can i contact anagel and hekichan???

kels
08-04-2005, 04:16 PM
lavender: ^_^;.. yay.. ill be your short+fat version if you go as stellar too~..
btw.. you saw my civillian one? .. i seroiusly want to burn it, but hikari and seed are telling me to try to sell it.. o_o

katsuyuki: lols.. WANT MY WIG!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

kels
08-04-2005, 04:22 PM
btw guys.. kels= pissed.. im never buying a wig off ebay with money orders.. ever.. again.. stupid wig was 10$.. add shipping = almost 30$US.. + charges for money order = 41$CAN.. and then the shipping.. to ship that one stupid dinky piece of paper.. cost me FIFTY THREE STUPID DOLLARS.. yay.. so i just wasted stupid 94$ on a new athrun wig.. and i want to kill someone.. couldve used the stupid money to pay for the pleather instead of shower curtains (runs + cries on steph and bread) TT_TT

heki-chan
08-04-2005, 04:24 PM
wtffff O_O

why did it cost $53 to send the MO? O_O

show me a pic of the wig! ^o^ i bet its the sex!

Machiko
08-04-2005, 04:46 PM
after months of ignoring cosplay forums... to stress over real life....

i read today! LOL *5 pages i missed out on*

alrighty~i'm doing the private lacus dress that she wears when kira gets his bum saved in GS ^___^ it's soooooo cute LOL...
we'll see if i can make another lacus dress.

i re-rinsed my lacus wig to make it lighter...cause the color was *gyah* when it got photographed *___* now it's lighter and looks nicer HEHEH...

i might pollute my team into a lil seed group~ ^__^ cause that's fun LOL *gives them the anime to watch* bwahahahh! brainwashing XD

sounds like a lot of ppl doing GS/GSD ^__^! fun fun~!

esb038
08-04-2005, 04:48 PM
hey heki chan....how can i contact u anyway??plzzz reply

kels
08-04-2005, 05:24 PM
wtffff O_O

why did it cost $53 to send the MO? O_O

show me a pic of the wig! ^o^ i bet its the sex!

sigh.. its not even like.. amazing or anything.. wig was only 10.. and the only reason why i got it was because i think that my other athrun wig is too short for him by a bit.. -______-;;.. *Cries*.. winniee.. save me T_T

heki-chan
08-04-2005, 05:26 PM
hey heki chan....how can i contact u anyway??plzzz reply

Hiya :)

I got your PM's, just hadn't had time to reply yet cuz I have exams this week *o* I will though!

heki-chan
08-04-2005, 05:26 PM
sigh.. its not even like.. amazing or anything.. wig was only 10.. and the only reason why i got it was because i think that my other athrun wig is too short for him by a bit.. -______-;;.. *Cries*.. winniee.. save me T_T

ooooooOOOoo im double posting!!! :reverse:

can you return it??? or something? O_O

did u send the MO by FEDEX or something? LOOOL!! OMG $53 O_O;

kels
08-04-2005, 05:30 PM
ooooooOOOoo im double posting!!! :reverse:

can you return it??? or something? O_O

did u send the MO by FEDEX or something? LOOOL!! OMG $53 O_O;

I KNOWW.. it was UPS.. and im still crying.. lols what happened to your exam anyway : P

heki-chan
08-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I KNOWW.. it was UPS.. and im still crying.. lols what happened to your exam anyway : P

haha i'm on my way out the door now to go write it *gasp* :eek:

why didnt u just send it reg-mail? O_O

kels
08-04-2005, 05:41 PM
haha i'm on my way out the door now to go write it *gasp* :eek:

why didnt u just send it reg-mail? O_O

needed to get there in 9 days.. -______-.. stupid.. retarded dood who lives in china.. lol.. really but then again that was stupidity on my part..

btw good luck ><D.. you go and pwn that exam.. LOL..

i seriously need paypal.. -_______-

Machiko
08-05-2005, 11:29 AM
UPS is evil....*twitch*

sis and i paid like $20 extra when they shipped our wigs to us...*insert *@$&@^)#(&* LOL

one....expensive wig O__O".....and i thought my lacus wig was expensive....T__T"

kels
08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
lol.. meh.. i "learned my lesson"? i guess?
but yeah.. *doesnt feel like wearing stellar although i prollie will end up wearing it anyway ==;*

Machiko
08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
^__^ as long as the wig looks sexy~~ =D

nothing wrong with stellar O_O...

*had a random idea* someone should dress up as a gigantic haro *__* LOL...

kels
08-06-2005, 08:21 PM
^__^ as long as the wig looks sexy~~ =D

nothing wrong with stellar O_O...

*had a random idea* someone should dress up as a gigantic haro *__* LOL...

not MUCH wrong with stellar.. but id rather go as kira.. or my usual athrun.. lols ^_^;

but yes.. i have trying to convince my friend to cosplay as . . . a giant tori.. since me and a friend are eventually going to do the past athrun and kira~`

cept.. she entirely opposes to the idea.. o_o.. not suprised why ^_^;

Machiko
08-06-2005, 08:57 PM
gigantic tori O_O....whoa LOL
when i imagine a gigantic haro...i'm thinking of one of those M&M costumes... =___=" eep....must be more 3-D LOL...
but how would the person fit through the door...O_O....

*senario* gigantic haro gets stuck in door way and everyone is going O.O!!! LOL

hikarilight
08-06-2005, 09:22 PM
not MUCH wrong with stellar.. but id rather go as kira.. or my usual athrun.. lols ^_^;

but yes.. i have trying to convince my friend to cosplay as . . . a giant tori.. since me and a friend are eventually going to do the past athrun and kira~`

cept.. she entirely opposes to the idea.. o_o.. not suprised why ^_^;

Stellar~ *cries* (*coughcough*)

I doubt she'll do the giant tori, heck, even I wouldn't want to do that XD I can't wait to make their past selves <3

kels
08-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Stellar~ *cries* (*coughcough*)

I doubt she'll do the giant tori, heck, even I wouldn't want to do that XD I can't wait to make their past selves <3

yesyes iknowww ill go as stellar fo r you *ps.. this keyboards space bar is messed up.. its all sticky*

but yes.. giant torii!!! ><D.. and at least that way we wouldnt have to worry about the mechanical stuff.. just.. torii wouldnt be able to fly, is all.. unless we strap thing person to the ceiling.. LOL~

but yes. remember.. if stellar isnt there.. *for obvious reasons present in the show after ep.. 30?..* you can have your stupid faith pin.. hahaha : P
no worries tho.. ill go as stellar for you.. i mightaswell finish the jacket since i started.. which reminds me.. ishold start soon? o_o..

but yes, people.. I WANT TO SEE A NEO. omg.. *dies of hotness*

hikarilight
08-06-2005, 10:03 PM
yesyes iknowww ill go as stellar fo r you *ps.. this keyboards space bar is messed up.. its all sticky*

but yes.. giant torii!!! ><D.. and at least that way we wouldnt have to worry about the mechanical stuff.. just.. torii wouldnt be able to fly, is all.. unless we strap thing person to the ceiling.. LOL~

but yes. remember.. if stellar isnt there.. *for obvious reasons present in the show after ep.. 30?..* you can have your stupid faith pin.. hahaha : P
no worries tho.. ill go as stellar for you.. i mightaswell finish the jacket since i started.. which reminds me.. ishold start soon? o_o..

but yes, people.. I WANT TO SEE A NEO. omg.. *dies of hotness*

Yay~ <3 <3 Even if you don't, I'll still be Shinn with new wig and new and updated ZAFT uniform <3 Let's hope stupid Fabricland goes on sale and that we get our membership card too ==;;

I want/need to make a stupid torii ==;; And I want to make the stupid faith pin just because it would be cool to have <3 Yes, you should finish your jacket *nods*

*ignores comment about Neo*

kels
08-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Yay~ <3 <3 Even if you don't, I'll still be Shinn with new wig and new and updated ZAFT uniform <3 Let's hope stupid Fabricland goes on sale and that we get our membership card too ==;;

I want/need to make a stupid torii ==;; And I want to make the stupid faith pin just because it would be cool to have <3 Yes, you should finish your jacket *nods*

*ignores comment about Neo*

LOL.. you know hes hot.. and you suck. gAHHHH i need to remake my stupid zaft unif too.. but yes.. if you make your zaft pin before cna, then stellar dies. LOL!! @_@..

btw.. that would be kinda weird.. shinn with.. torii..?? o_o..

but yes. you know that neo is hot.. and you know you want him too.. BLAH! .. btw.*kellys gintoki is semi-tarded.. and now kels kinda wants ot seed it on sat*.. but yes.. ill prollie stick with normal plans. yayy cake.. o_o. but BLAH!!

iono.. im a weirdo.. XD.. and iwanna know whos going as who, and who we have comming!! XD.. *starts to make a list* brenda.. youlll be the one updating first post : P

[EDIT] i just noticed that im going tohave to look thru 10 pages// T_T

hikarilight
08-06-2005, 10:29 PM
LOL.. you know hes hot.. and you suck. gAHHHH i need to remake my stupid zaft unif too.. but yes.. if you make your zaft pin before cna, then stellar dies. LOL!! @_@..

btw.. that would be kinda weird.. shinn with.. torii..?? o_o..

but yes. you know that neo is hot.. and you know you want him too.. BLAH! .. btw.*kellys gintoki is semi-tarded.. and now kels kinda wants ot seed it on sat*.. but yes.. ill prollie stick with normal plans. yayy cake.. o_o. but BLAH!!

iono.. im a weirdo.. XD.. and iwanna know whos going as who, and who we have comming!! XD.. *starts to make a list* brenda.. youlll be the one updating first post : P

[EDIT] i just noticed that im going tohave to look thru 10 pages// T_T

I can still make the Faith pin randomly and take pics with it without you :P And obviously Shinn with torii would be weird... he's trying to be like Kira XD

Yes yes, Neo is hot but that's beside the point XD Yes, you better stick to your normal plan and let's hope I do too or I'll be Seeding it on Sunday ==;;

Boo.. if you want that, you can make the list first then I'll copy and paste it to the front page XP

kels
08-06-2005, 10:31 PM
FREEDOM! - insignia

athrun - (alex dino version) katsuyuki_shiro
athrun - (zaft unif) anagel
cagalli - meele
cagalli - green_neko
fllaga - ? hekis.. bf?
kira - (eaf unif) archy
kira - (eaf unif) kels' friend
lacus - (poofy pink destiny dress) heki-chan
lacus - (seed civillian) machiko
lunamaria - seed-chan's friend?
shinn - hikarilight
meeya/mia/meer - ayumi_nemoto (too bad.. kels is making you bring your 2 HAROS!)
rey - (zaft unif) seed-chan
stellar - (unif) kels + HARO
stellar - (unif) lavender_mists + HARO
yzak - (zaft unif) kagome_osuwari

kaliko_rosa~~~.. you must as least wear for the shoot.. ==;..
tenshi musouka too!! yaayy for destiny~
saiyuri too! dullindalllll mahahah.. i laff at seed-chan~~
but yes.. having a ramius and another fllaga is smexy too~

okay. and after rereading the whole thread.. again.. ==;.. i realized how much stuff i missed before.. LOL.. lavender_mists!! GAHHH come on friday!!1.. iono.. well drag you around and "make our own fun".. oh god.. ill use the experience for pre-connobakaness o_o..

Seed-chan
08-06-2005, 11:25 PM
saiyuri too! dullindalllll mahahah.. i laff at seed-chan~~
...why do you "laff" at me for? (And I'm assuming that this has nothing to do with Tori.... and if it is, I still say だめですよ。 )

lavender_mists
08-06-2005, 11:44 PM
okay. and after rereading the whole thread.. again.. ==;.. i realized how much stuff i missed before.. LOL.. lavender_mists!! GAHHH come on friday!!1.. iono.. well drag you around and "make our own fun".. oh god.. ill use the experience for pre-connobakaness o_o..

I can't help but to notice that you put "make our own fun" in quotation marks. So that really makes me want to inquire what you mean by that...
Please do tell me of your hidden agenda. :untrust:

I'm still contemplating about the whole costume. It was quite the hassle getting it to and from con for Anime North. I'm starting to lean towards Lunamaria more now. :p

kels
08-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I can't help but to notice that you put "make our own fun" in quotation marks. So that really makes me want to inquire what you mean by that...
Please do tell me of your hidden agenda. :untrust:
This is Seed-chan replying for kels, she;s busy uh... pinning stuff (GINTAMA LOVE!!!). What she means by "make our own fun" is that CNA is completely a social conwhere what most people do is hang out in the lobby. She doesn't mean anything "scary" or "sexual" about that :thumbsup: (No no, that's left for when she meets someone either 1)like Athrun 2)with an Akira Ishida voice or 3)with green hair *runs away from kels*)

If you find Stellar inconvenient to bring to CNA Friday, it'd be great to have civilian Lunamaria too! Will you be having a wig? (Coz I have to style my friend's and I'm stuck on what base wig to use ^^; )

lavender_mists
08-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Haha, I made that comment with pure humour I assure you, Seed-chan ^^. CNA was definately THE Lobby Con. Wigs, I'm not sure about. My hair is basically her style, but a lot longer at the back. As for the colour, there's this nice temporary dye that would make it really close to Luna's shade and it will definately last longer than the 3 days of con. I'll search around for a nice base wig that perhaps you might be able to use. I've never worn one before, but I'll just choose one that's closest to the hair I have right now. lol

(Edit: Oh, I went on a litle search at the site's store... looks likes "Melissa" might be a good one. http://store.cosplay.com/product.php?productid=16434&cat=299&page=1 )

I'm such a cosplay newbie so hopefully I will be able to figure something out. :sulk:

kels
08-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Haha, I made that comment with pure humour I assure you, Seed-chan ^^. CNA was definately THE Lobby Con. Wigs, I'm not sure about. My hair is basically her style, but a lot longer at the back. As for the colour, there's this nice temporary dye that would make it really close to Luna's shade and it will definately last longer than the 3 days of con. I'll search around for a nice base wig that perhaps you might be able to use. I've never worn one before, but I'll just choose one that's closest to the hair I have right now. lol

(Edit: Oh, I went on a litle search at the site's store... looks likes "Melissa" might be a good one. http://store.cosplay.com/product.php?productid=16434&cat=299&page=1 )

I'm such a cosplay newbie so hopefully I will be able to figure something out. :sulk:

meh... im not 100% sure, but i think im dragging one of my friends to cna.. and she wants to do a seed cosplay but im thinking i shold make her go as meyrins civillian.. o_o.. i blame the idea on you :3~~.. but yes.. well see what happens ^_^;

kels
08-08-2005, 04:40 PM
i dont want to go as stellar anymoreeee.. *runs to imaginary athrun -section of closet*

depending on how far i get with a certain . . costume.. that i have yet to start.. i might wear it on the saturday.. we'll see.. o_o

hikarilight
08-08-2005, 08:59 PM
i dont want to go as stellar anymoreeee.. *runs to imaginary athrun -section of closet*

depending on how far i get with a certain . . costume.. that i have yet to start.. i might wear it on the saturday.. we'll see.. o_o

Boo.. I would say go as Athrun but since Seed is taking your uniform, it doesn't help XD

You're going to wear it saturday, which still means you're wearing Stellar on friday XD Stop going into your urges... If you keep doing that, you'll have like 20 costumes done before school starts o_0;;

Seed-chan
08-08-2005, 09:07 PM
You're going to wear it saturday, which still means you're wearing Stellar on friday XD Stop going into your urges... If you keep doing that, you'll have like 20 costumes done before school starts o_0;;
Or 20 half-done costumes before school starts...

Kels, just do Stellar on friday and then retire the stupid costume.

hikarilight
08-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Or 20 half-done costumes before school starts...

Yes, half-done costumes makes more sense *nods*

kels
08-08-2005, 11:58 PM
i willll!!! but on the saturdayy i want to seeeeeedddd ittt!!

gahhhh

heki-chan
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
i willll!!! but on the saturdayy i want to seeeeeedddd ittt!!

gahhhh

=O DO IT!

*sniff* i wanna do lacus =(

lavender_mists
08-09-2005, 04:43 PM
=O DO IT!

Go for it, Heki-chan ^^. Which Lacus costume do you plan to make? Ever since seeing you in that Princess Garnet cosplay, I think you were BORN to be in gowns.

kels
08-10-2005, 12:12 AM
=O DO IT!

if i do it then youre going as lacus!!!!!!! *glaarresss*

lavender: yes i agree with you.. heki is too purdy in gowns..

heki: so HA! you must go as her!!! o_O..

i think my "motivational speech" failed..

heki-chan
08-10-2005, 12:16 AM
lol thanks guys >o< *lovelove*

i will try my best to figure something out.

if worse comes to worse I'll poop out a quick Lunamaria or something =X

kels
08-10-2005, 01:06 AM
heki: no pooping out chars for you.. o_____o;;

kels
08-14-2005, 09:14 PM
gsd forum REVIVE!!!

im not 100% sure.. but i might not be going as stellar on the friday..
im working on something right now XD.. and if its done~~.. then

kels is going as faith gsuit athrun!!!!

also.. my plans for going as gintoki on sat died too.. T_T.. becuase i make him look freakish T_T.. soooo.. same as above requirements..
if i finish, then im going as athruns ORB gsuit~~~~` oo smexy

hikarilight
08-14-2005, 11:58 PM
gsd forum REVIVE!!!
kels is going as faith gsuit athrun!!!!

also.. my plans for going as gintoki on sat died too.. T_T.. becuase i make him look freakish T_T.. soooo.. same as above requirements..
if i finish, then im going as athruns ORB gsuit~~~~` oo smexy

Yay for revival XD

You're seriously crazy.. even starting on the ORB suit already o_0

Anyways, I started working on version 2 of ZAFT uniform and Shinn. Got a new wig, need to style and need to work like crazy to finish the ZAFT suit sometime this week in order to work on the other costumes I have yet to touch

kels
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM
durrrr. well i got fabric for the black parts.. but its not the same.. its alot heavier and thicker and stiffer and now i sei regret buying it XD~~.. going to be a pain in the ass to sew~~

lavender_mists
08-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Okay so I'm dropping out of CNA completely (99% sure of it). I feel sad for not being able to see all of your costumes, so I hope to see a lot of pictures :)

tranktal
08-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi !

I saw that you were organizing a gathering and just read the whole thread.

I know that somebody else is already doing this caracter but would you mind if another Athrun in zaft uniform joined in ? I have the uniform from the first season Gundam Seed (no faith pin).

If it won't work, I'll try to find a blonde wig and cosplay "Rey za Burrel" from Destiny.

Thanks !

Straywind
08-18-2005, 07:29 AM
Hi !

I know that somebody else is already doing this caracter but would you mind if another Athrun in zaft uniform joined in ? I have the uniform from the first season Gundam Seed (no faith pin).

If it won't work, I'll try to find a blonde wig and cosplay "Rey za Burrel" from Destiny.

Thanks !

Please do join in the fun as whichever character you prefer! (^_^) I only wish you would be Dearka instead of Rey or Athrun because I really want a Dearka. (^^) Yzak is lonely without him. :(

hikarilight
08-18-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi !

Thanks !

Join us as any character you want, whatever you feel more comfortable with is fine by me :D

mariksgrl
08-19-2005, 01:49 PM
oh oh oh whens this uber gathering my friend and i are goin to this con but only for sat and i can bring my uber cgalli dress from a artbook image !

hikarilight
08-19-2005, 02:36 PM
oh oh oh whens this uber gathering my friend and i are goin to this con but only for sat and i can bring my uber cgalli dress from a artbook image !

Sorry to say it, but the gathering is on friday :( Though I'll be on the lookout for you guys on saturday ^^

Katsuyuki_Shiro
08-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Argh... I will have Athrun (Alex Dino) done for CNA for sure! ... After putting it off for the Cosplay Picnic and NAF... >_>... It'll be done. ^_^;;.. I'll be wearing it on Friday and Sunday so I'll be at the photoshoot too.

Ayumi Nemoto
08-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Yay for revival :D I have to go as Meer just for Kels ^^;; what characters do we have anyways? Do we even have Kira (the main character)? ^^;; btw, when is the photoshoot? I think we should all establish a time and where to meet (unless you've already said it and I missed it) :S

hikarilight
08-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Yay for revival :D I have to go as Meer just for Kels ^^;; what characters do we have anyways? Do we even have Kira (the main character)? ^^;; btw, when is the photoshoot? I think we should all establish a time and where to meet (unless you've already said it and I missed it) :S

Photoshoot/Gathering has been established, on Friday around 6:30ish (I don't remember for sure, so look back to check ==;; )

As for characters, kels already listed most of them some pages back, I believe. But yes, we do have a Kira ^^

mariksgrl
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
TT.TT so sad it'll be friday ! and were not goin on friday poo!!

Machiko
08-19-2005, 10:40 PM
maybe has a mini photoshoot on saturday..

herd all the GS/GSD cosplayers HAHAHAH (makes us sound like sheep....=__=")

one week before CN....

maybe it's enough time for me to create another seed costume XD LOL if...i'm not lazy O_O"

kels
08-20-2005, 01:02 AM
dumdumdum~~~ i need a new machine.. cuz mine died.. again.. *PUAHHAHAHA!!* but anyway~~

ayuminemoto: ==;.. i still need to finish it.. but apparently i CANT seeing as how i prollie wont see you before cna

katsuyukishiro: ahahahahahaha i need to talk to you about athruns wig for friday .... o__o;;

mariskgrl: boo you suck XP.. but also hoping to see you around on sat~~ (prollie going as athrun~~)

machiko: if you can make one, then make one? meh its up to you~~

Bonk
08-22-2005, 02:52 PM
I might be able to go to CNA this year, but I'm really not sure (it's a last minute decision for me, since I just found out I have a four day weekend from school @_@). If I do, there's a very good chance I'll be toting my Episode 11 'Badsuit' Yzak cosplay from Destiny.

Either that, or I might throw together the purple coat/The Jacket that he wears in a poster image thing, since I've been meaning to get all of his more hideous outfits cosplayed.

I'm still not sure I will be able to go, but in the event I can, I'll definitely be bringing something SEED/Destiny along, and Yzak-related.

tranktal
08-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Please do join in the fun as whichever character you prefer! (^_^) I only wish you would be Dearka instead of Rey or Athrun because I really want a Dearka. (^^) Yzak is lonely without him. :(

Thanks hikari and kagome for the support

Well, I totaly forgot about Dearka, and he is more inspiring to me than Rey.
I have the right texture and lenght for the hair but there is no way I'me bleaching it (my hair is brown). I'll keep the idea in mind. Thanks for the suggestion. Whoever it will be, I want to wear my red zaft uniform :)

Ayumi Nemoto
08-23-2005, 03:20 PM
kels - I'll finish it and don't kill me if I can't sew straight XD stupid pleats

hikarilight - I'm so not going to read 12 pages lol XD I'll just follow you guys :D *goes and stalkes Athrun Meer-style instead* OMG~! How can we have everyone but the most important character XD poor Kira...

Right now, I'm just hoping the ticket line won't kill us first ^^;; *is hoping for less than a two hour lineup >.<*

Straywind
08-23-2005, 10:19 PM
I might be able to go to CNA this year, but I'm really not sure (it's a last minute decision for me, since I just found out I have a four day weekend from school @_@). If I do, there's a very good chance I'll be toting my Episode 11 'Badsuit' Yzak cosplay from Destiny.

Either that, or I might throw together the purple coat/The Jacket that he wears in a poster image thing, since I've been meaning to get all of his more hideous outfits cosplayed.

I'm still not sure I will be able to go, but in the event I can, I'll definitely be bringing something SEED/Destiny along, and Yzak-related.

Hurray for more Yzak Cosplayers! <3 Only Yzak can make a suit like the one he wears in Destiny look good. His out of uniform outfits are so... odd. XD I'm dedicated to doing all of his uniforms because I think he needs a little bit of help when it comes to fashion.

I like your current Yzak costume and I hope you can make it to CN and possibly do his purple coat. That outfit rocks. (^^)

tranktal - Do keep Dearka in mind. He's really a great character with a good personality. Whatever character you decide to do, I can't wait for you to join us at the con. (^_^)

Ayumi Nemoto - I could have sworn we had a Kira. It would be odd to not have him. XD Hopefully someone will be Cosplaying Kira on Friday. Yzak needs to strangle him. (^-^)

My costume is finally pretty much finished. I got my new boots yesterday and I used Podgy and felt to add the detailing to them today. Hopefully that will hold for the con. The only thing left to do is possibly add a hook or snap under the collar since it tends to open a little too much. I hope it won't be a problem. Now I can really look forward to the gathering. (^_^)

hikarilight
08-23-2005, 10:36 PM
How can we have everyone but the most important character XD poor Kira...

But we do have a Kira.. ==;;

Machiko
08-24-2005, 11:16 AM
i've got my friend doing kira....*drags him along* LOL

lalalala ok so i had the time to make another costume LOL *reveal time*

i'll be doing lacus' private dress from GS on friday
then, i'll be in the *wedding*/commercial break lacus dress on saturday ^__^""

i'm...gonna be a pink puff ball O__O" LOL

chef_belegfea
08-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Can a lonely abandoned Duo come too? :bigcry:

tranktal
08-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Here is the list I got from an earlier post (sorry no quotation marks)

FREEDOM! - insignia

athrun - (alex dino version) katsuyuki_shiro
athrun - (zaft unif) anagel
cagalli - meele
cagalli - green_neko
fllaga - ? hekis.. bf?
kira - (eaf unif) archy
kira - (eaf unif) kels' friend
lacus - (poofy pink destiny dress) heki-chan
lacus - (seed civillian) machiko
lunamaria - seed-chan's friend?
shinn - hikarilight
meeya/mia/meer - ayumi_nemoto (too bad.. kels is making you bring your 2 HAROS!)
rey - (zaft unif) seed-chan
stellar - (unif) kels + HARO
stellar - (unif) lavender_mists + HARO
yzak - (zaft unif) kagome_osuwari

==========

Gathering coordinates:

When: 7pm on Friday

Where: Main lobby of the convention center with the floor to ceiling windows and the big double escalators.

==========

Is that correct ? I just wanted to get all the info at the end of the long list of
post ;-)

LinksShadow
08-24-2005, 08:24 PM
I know I don't classify as Seed or Seed Destiny.... I'm dressing as a character from Zeta Gundam, so does anyone know if I'd be included? My costume is Lt. Quattro btw... XD the stuff for the costume is SO hard to find on a tight budget cuz I'd like money for the con this Friday lol

Oh and btw my friend that was Astray at AN has a BIG surprise for all of you this time around!!!!!!!!! Keep an eye out for me as Quattro with a Gundam beside me :thumbsup:

heki-chan
08-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Bleh, plans got really messed up XD

I gave up on the new lacus wig last night. It was too pouffy and bleh. I'll just wait to do Lacus later, cuz i love her and don't wanna make her ugly hehe!

im done my sister's ZAFT jacket and stuff, but omfg ran out of fabric for the pants >o< So......yeah they might be a different fabric >_>;;;;;;

I REALLY wanna GS with people on friday, so i might just use my sister's Athrun. Hmm...i dunno.=(

Straywind
08-25-2005, 12:11 PM

I gave up on the new lacus wig last night. It was too pouffy and bleh. I'll just wait to do Lacus later, cuz i love her and don't wanna make her ugly hehe!

im done my sister's ZAFT jacket and stuff, but omfg ran out of fabric for the pants >o< So......yeah they might be a different fabric >_>;;;;;;

I REALLY wanna GS with people on friday, so i might just use my sister's Athrun. Hmm...i dunno.=(

It's too bad about your Lacus wig, Heki, but I'm looking forward to seeing your costume in the future. (^_^) I'm sure it must be very pretty. I hardly think, though, that even if the wig is somewhat off, you could make Lacus look ugly.

It would be cool if you were Athrun! (^^) Oh and don't worry about the fabrics being different (for the pants and the jacket). If it makes you feel any better, I had to do the same thing so my pants and jacket are a different material and a slightly different colour. It's hardly noticable though. (^^)

I can't wait for tomorrow. (^_____^)

hikarilight
08-25-2005, 12:23 PM

Awwww... that sucks :T From hearing about changing Lacus outfits to no more Lacus makes me sad but it's alright, I can always drool over it later XD You won't make her ugly even with the wrong wig ==;;

GS with us <3 <3