PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Summer Camp

Ameria
07-09-2002, 08:59 PM
I know this is a bit of a late thread, but is anyone going to the Cosplay Summer Camp 2002 in Melbourne this Saturday and Sunday? It's the one at the Florida Institute of Technology (FIT).

http://www10.brinkster.com/oukyuuanime/events/summercamp.html

Just wondering. ^_^

Babbit_Chan
07-14-2002, 08:10 AM
Well, I completely missed it, but then again I'm on the other coast ^^;; Sounds way cool though o_O;; Dang my geographical existence! >_<;;

Ranma Saotome
07-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Bah. I live up the way up in NY... Besides, I gotta work. :D

ShadowKitten
07-18-2002, 11:00 AM
WAHHHHHHH! *crys uncontrolably* I live in Florida and I didn't hear anything about it til now. do you know if its coming back next year? *sulks* not fair I always find out stuff late. >.<

Ameria
07-19-2002, 10:14 PM
I dunno if it'll be back next year. ^^; I went and it was fun! It was actully a small group thing and to me that was good because I was able to actually make some friends..well, I think. ^^ If anyone wants to see pictures check out my Seigi no Cosplay site under Convention Reports. ^_^\\//

Liahara_Crow
07-20-2002, 01:20 PM
That sounds like fun, but why oh why is everything on the coasts? The only thing near us is NDK and that's all the way up in Denver... How long does it last? It might be woth the effort to go.

Ameria
07-20-2002, 04:36 PM
It's already over, it was a weekend thing, but it was fun for a first year little gathering. ^^

Liahara_Crow
07-21-2002, 07:42 AM
So you don't know if they're going to have it again? Darn... That sounds like fun...

StacyMichelle
07-21-2002, 10:20 AM
NY needs more conventions!! Auuugggh!!!

Ameria
07-21-2002, 10:26 AM
Well I say if you're that hardcore that you want to go, just e-mail the people and tell them they should bring it back for next year. ^_^ The people were very nice. I'm not a seamstress, and on the first day a piece of my boot covers came off. A Puchiko cosplayer in the Sewing Circle was really nice and sewed it back for me. ^^ That's just one of the nice people.