PDA

View Full Version : Megaman at MegaCon

Dashren Nolan
02-07-2005, 04:45 PM
My friend and I are going as Chaud Blaze and Lan Hikari from Megaman Battle Netwokr and were wondering if there were any people out there going to the 2005 MegaCon as a character from ANY of the Megaman characters from any of the series (Classic, X, Zero, Legends, and Network) to make a little cosplay group with for one of the days.

KHs_Sora
02-08-2005, 09:33 PM
My friend and I are going as Chaud Blaze and Lan Hikari from Megaman Battle Netwokr and were wondering if there were any people out there going to the 2005 MegaCon as a character from ANY of the Megaman characters from any of the series (Classic, X, Zero, Legends, and Network) to make a little cosplay group with for one of the days.

Chino was Megaman last year.......

Dashren Nolan
02-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Chino was Megaman last year.......

That's great, but I was wondering if anyone was going as a Megaman character this year. Thanks anyway...

Dashren Nolan
02-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh come on. There must be someone out there on cosplay.com and going to the MegaCon as a Megaman character.
>.>
<.<

Rowe
02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I hope to in the future. I always wanted to be original series ElecMan. A few friends of mine are interested in being Blues/Protoman and Roll.

Zegen
02-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Im working on a MMZ Zero, and my girlfriend's Leviathan but those wont be done for a few months

Prota-Girl
02-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I plan to make my Fan made character this year. ^^; but I don`t think I can make it by then. ^^ But I hope to see him there. ^^