PDA

View Full Version : Naruto headbands in toronto

Cazeson_Zear
02-07-2005, 04:47 PM
I am cosplaying as naruto, and my friend is being Sasuke. But we need the nead bands, you no where we can get them in toronto? It would be easier than waiting for 2 weeks for 2 and the cost being 20 bucks...

Dashren Nolan
02-07-2005, 04:51 PM
I think this would be better suited for the Anime Cosplay forum...

Cazeson_Zear
02-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Ya i noticed i posted it in the wrong thread. I should get an admin to move this.

shadowedfates
02-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Easiest place would be a store called Too Cool. I don't know if there are any in Toronto though... otherwise you can try Ebay. There are some good ones there (my friend is cosplaying as Sakura Haruno), and for affordable prices.

Amy the Yu
02-07-2005, 06:58 PM
In the GTA, if you want the official one, either of the Kikiwai locations will have it. I think they have it for about $50, but not really sure. If you have a membership to any of the anime clubs they sponsor (ie UTARPA), that will get you a 15% discount which basically covers tax.

Bootleg versions are readily found at Pacific Mall on Kennedy and Steeles for about $15-30 each depending on which bootleg varient it is...they sell kunai and other such goodies too...all bootleg. There's a thread in the Canada Cosplay forums for a group trip we're taking there in 3 weeks:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=50924

It's a general P Mall trip for all the Cosplay.com people who care to join us, but we'll definitely be hitting all the anime stores there (and there's an amazing number of stores selling bootleg anime stuff there...which comes hand in hand with being the largest Chinese mall outside of the orients).

Why the heck's this in the Game forum? Naruto has video games, but it's still primarily a manga and anime. Next time, please just post it in a general Naruto thread, there's no need to start a new thread for EVERYTHING, or if you must, at least place something like this in the Canada Cosplay forum.

sesshomaru guy
02-07-2005, 07:13 PM
yeah,they have like a million naruto headbands on ebay just type in "cosplay" it will pull up sooo many headbands.

Cazeson_Zear
02-08-2005, 07:08 AM
In the GTA, if you want the official one, either of the Kikiwai locations will have it. I think they have it for about $50, but not really sure. If you have a membership to any of the anime clubs they sponsor (ie UTARPA), that will get you a 15% discount which basically covers tax.

Bootleg versions are readily found at Pacific Mall on Kennedy and Steeles for about $15-30 each depending on which bootleg varient it is...they sell kunai and other such goodies too...all bootleg. There's a thread in the Canada Cosplay forums for a group trip we're taking there in 3 weeks:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=50924

It's a general P Mall trip for all the Cosplay.com people who care to join us, but we'll definitely be hitting all the anime stores there (and there's an amazing number of stores selling bootleg anime stuff there...which comes hand in hand with being the largest Chinese mall outside of the orients).

Why the heck's this in the Game forum? Naruto has video games, but it's still primarily a manga and anime. Next time, please just post it in a general Naruto thread, there's no need to start a new thread for EVERYTHING, or if you must, at least place something like this in the Canada Cosplay forum.

Does anyone no where in Paific Mall they have them like what part or store?

Katie
02-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Pssht! Forget the mall! You can snap one of the MILLIONS up off Ebay, like Sessho guy said. They used to be about $30 a year ago... and now you can get one for $8, and in colors other than blue. It's ridiculous, I say!

"Naruto headband" will return you MANY results. If the bid shows a picture of an orange box, it's official. ^^

EDIT: Like this one! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=5954327936&rd=1 One for you and one for your friend. :)

Aion117
03-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Pssht! Forget the mall! You can snap one of the MILLIONS up off Ebay, like Sessho guy said. They used to be about $30 a year ago... and now you can get one for $8, and in colors other than blue. It's ridiculous, I say!

"Naruto headband" will return you MANY results. If the bid shows a picture of an orange box, it's official. ^^

EDIT: Like this one! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=5954327936&rd=1 One for you and one for your friend. :)

Am I the only one the planet that's terrified of buying things off eBay? Don't answer that lol... I probably am ;)

Valdes
03-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Does anyone no where in Paific Mall they have them like what part or store?

I live about a 5 minute walk from Pacific Mall.

I have never seen any Naruto Headbands or paraphernalia for that matter.

However, there are many stores that sell entire anime series for $30-$200 (not the original licensed onces).

Amy the Yu
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
I live about a 5 minute walk from Pacific Mall.

I have never seen any Naruto Headbands or paraphernalia for that matter.

However, there are many stores that sell entire anime series for $30-$200 (not the original licensed onces).

Try the random anime merch store (sells a lot of Sanrio stuff too) on the windowless side of mall about half way down. They have them all piled right in front of the cash register.

From our trip there last weekend, they also have them at one of the stores in Market Village right around the corner from the food court.