PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil cosplayers at AMA

Star_Angel
02-07-2005, 09:35 PM
So are there gonna be any Resident Evil cosplayers at AMA this year? I'll be there with my Resident Evil 3 Jill Valentine. Thinking we could have a little potoshoot if anyone else does!!

Resident Evil Shoot Friday Night at 9 PM meet in the main lobby of the hotel! (just look for me as Yoko Suzuki all bloodied up!)

Giant Alucard
02-21-2005, 08:26 PM
So are there gonna be any Resident Evil cosplayers at AMA this year? I'll be there with my Resident Evil 3 Jill Valentine. Thinking we could have a little potoshoot if anyone else does!!

Yes, there will be RE cosplayers at AMA this year. my friends james and justin do S.T.A.R.S memebers. justin does chris redfield, and james do a random stars member and wear the uniform from apocolypse.

sandruu
02-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Yep! I will! I plan to attend and do RE! I also want to do more but I think it's too early for me to plan stuff but I should be there.
-Justin ^_^'

Star_Angel
02-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Yay! well thats me and Winters Knight (I believe shes still going) too so theres two RE chicks too! lol.

WeskerFanGirl
02-25-2005, 12:13 PM
I'd like to come. Richmond isn't too far away for me. I don't know for sure if I can come yet, but I'd definitly be interested.

NeoSpike
02-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Maybe, if they are going, I could hitch a ride with Jenn and Annie, if I don't have my motorcycle by that time. It depends on the plan. If we all meet on Saturday, then there are no problems, I'll just go all Saturday, but... :cool: Making those hard convention financial decisions...Wesker Style

Star_Angel
02-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Maybe, if they are going, I could hitch a ride with Jenn and Annie, if I don't have my motorcycle by that time. It depends on the plan. If we all meet on Saturday, then there are no problems, I'll just go all Saturday, but... :cool: Making those hard convention financial decisions...Wesker Style
Yay a wesker for Jill to try anf kick again (I was one of the Jills at Katsu who was in the lets kick wesker pic. lol) and I will drag Jen there if I have too! lol.

Baka Diemos
02-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Yay a wesker for Jill to try anf kick again (I was one of the Jills at Katsu who was in the lets kick wesker pic. lol) and I will drag Jen there if I have too! lol.
haha cool, another RE group for ama, i might actually do a character this time instead of a random stars cop. Like Brad vickors the cowardly pilot, then you all can kick me too for flying away on the helicopter ^^;

Giant Alucard
02-28-2005, 05:35 PM
If i can get all the stuff i need, I may go as Mr.X (the trench coat version).

Baka Diemos
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
If i can get all the stuff i need, I may go as Mr.X (the trench coat version).
sweet! chibi, now we have someone else to shoot at. FYI chibi is 6'7" big target!!!

Star_Angel
04-18-2005, 08:10 AM
So when do we want to meet-up? I'm saying friday (anytime) or sat. morning. I know that if you are in the cosplay for that night you have to be there at noon for rehersal and I am going to try and be in the cosplay so could we have it at like 10 on sat or sometime on friday? we can meet in the hotel lobby and then move somewhere less congested or move outside! let me know!

ChibiTifa05
04-22-2005, 02:44 PM
I might go as RE2 or 4 Ada. Her RE2 outfit is a lot easier to make, so I most likely will go as her. If not, you can count on me being Ashley from RE4. I'd love to do a shoot! ^^

mafiaiscool
04-26-2005, 02:22 PM
if there's a need for any random zombies to shoot at me and some friends may be dressing as zombies for the hell of it......for RE or we can be ghouls if there's a hellsing skit as well

sandruu
05-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Sorry, got distracted with crazy work and stuff. I'll have my gamecube style version of Chris for sure. I also have a nice black swat style with gas mask I can bring too if ya'll think that looks cool. What do ya'll think?

Chris:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Pre-Kastsu%20cosplay%202-14-05/Picture027.jpg

SWAT style with Mask:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/SW%20night/Picture008.jpg (ignore the brown guy. LOL!)

I'll have one or both(?) at AZ if I can make that too.
-Justin ^_^'

Star_Angel
05-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok so do we want to do this shoot in the morning on sat? or on friday? I think friday would be best because ive seen the schedule for people who want to be in the masquerade and its time consuming. Friday any time for me would be good as long as it does not conflict with the lolita fashion show (we dont know time yet for it though)

AgentOS
05-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Hey yall sorry for the last minute input. I live 10 min from the convention and stuff and I just got my RE 4 costume together of Leon Kennedy. I am wearing this outfit http://www.residentevilfan.com/gallery/image.asp?id=1358 with all the tactical gear and whatever. I would love to meet up with yall and do a shoot and friday would be a good day if people are doing masquerade.

~*Virual*~
05-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Im in canada so I can't attend, But im doing Steve Burnside(Resident evil CV) for
Cna 2005 down here. Be sure to post your cosplay pics, I would love to see them.

Archelon
05-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, I can't make any promises, but I have a few friends who are begging me to go to AMA this year. If I can go, I'll be wearing my RE4 Leon costume per usual. However, that is a big IF right now because of finances.

Star_Angel
05-31-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, I can't make any promises, but I have a few friends who are begging me to go to AMA this year. If I can go, I'll be wearing my RE4 Leon costume per usual. However, that is a big IF right now because of finances.
I hope you can make it! It's always a fun RE time when Squal.... *ahem* I mean Leon is there, lol. Hope you can get to AMA.

So when do we want to do this shoot people? I know that Sat if you are going to do the cosplay the schedule on Sat. is spread out (they have it posted on the web page) if we do it Friday when would everyone want to do it? I'm gonna be modeling in a panel around 2 or 4 o'clock (I cant remeber which time though)

AgentOS
05-31-2005, 09:28 PM
do it friday around like 6 or 7ish we could even go get dinner together at the arbys nearby. But friday late afternoon will probably work best for everyone I would think.

Star_Angel
06-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Ok so would 6pm Friday evening work for everyone? It's not quite getting dark around 6 so we could possibly do some outdoor shots also!
Come on people's! Only 2 1/2 weeks till AMA!!!

sandruu
06-06-2005, 06:26 PM
I can't wait! Here is a pic of me from Con Carolinas this weekend!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Con%20Carolinas/Picture096.jpg
-Justin ^_^'

Star_Angel
06-06-2005, 06:46 PM
I can't wait! Here is a pic of me from Con Carolinas this weekend!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Con%20Carolinas/Picture096.jpg
-Justin ^_^'
Very awesome! wish I could have made it there but Dads birthday gets precident over cons (aspecially since Az was the weekend beofre!)
See ya all in about 10 days!
I am gonna have Yoko at AMA I have a pic in my gallery of the finished product (well all but the book bag and Im gonna have a different gun since the Hotel staff hunted me down at Animazement because my gun looked to real!)

Star_Angel
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Ok the hall costume contest is from 6-8 on friday! is there anyway we can move the shoot to 8:30? or before? let me know when you guys have time the only time before I will not be able to do would be 1-1:30-ish pm and 4-5pm, then the hall cosplay. I want to make sure everyon ecan come!! so let me know if 8:30 in the lobby will work

DJReznorX
06-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I'd like to invite ANYONE with a RE or Silent Hill costume to the "Silent Horror (http://x-strikestudios.com/silent.html)" showing @ AMA in Video Room 3, happening Midnight Friday. This will be X-Strike Studio's (http://www.x-strikestudios.com) celebration of the FINAL version of their movie.

To celebrate I'll even put up a special prize to the person with the best RE or Silent Hill Costume that comes to the movie premeire!

Celebrate a Video Game survival horror movie that unlike Hollywood movies, doesn't suck!

Star_Angel
06-12-2005, 02:53 PM
I'd like to invite ANYONE with a RE or Silent Hill costume to the "Silent Horror (http://x-strikestudios.com/silent.html)" showing @ AMA in Video Room 3, happening Midnight Friday. This will be X-Strike Studio's (http://www.x-strikestudios.com) celebration of the FINAL version of their movie.

To celebrate I'll even put up a special prize to the person with the best RE or Silent Hill Costume that comes to the movie premeire!

Celebrate a Video Game survival horror movie that unlike Hollywood movies, doesn't suck!
Very cool, I will have to check it out!
So as I asked before is it cool with everyone to change the tim eof the gathering for around 8:30-9pm I know some people doing RE costumes are coming for friday only so we need to have it on friday.

AgentOS
06-13-2005, 08:25 PM
9 pm is karoake and I plan to be singing so 8:30 would work find. Its right in between everything so sounds good.

NeoSpike
06-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Hey, you guys will have an Albert Wesker if someone can give me a ride from Lancaster, PA to there. I'll pay for gas!

Baka Diemos
06-14-2005, 08:04 PM
harro all, havent been on the forums for awhile. Looking forward to the photoshoot. cya all at AMA ^^

AgentOS
06-19-2005, 09:52 PM
I did not see anyone else dressed from RE at the con at all but I did see yall's amazing skit.

sandruu
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
I saw 2 others but due to bad timing I was out eating/drinking when I was going to do RE. Then later on a friend of mine borrowed my costume. I got a pic of both of them(check photo post).
-Justin ^_^'

AgentOS
06-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeah definitely did not see them at the con. I got a picture of someone as Ichigo I will post links to in the picture section later.

Star_Angel
06-20-2005, 06:07 PM
There were two of us at the shoot at 9pm, me as Yoko with blood all over my face and a RE3 Jill Valentine. I didnt see anyone else.

AgentOS
06-20-2005, 06:42 PM
There were two of us at the shoot at 9pm, me as Yoko with blood all over my face and a RE3 Jill Valentine. I didnt see anyone else.

At 9 I was in the kareoke room getting ready to sing. It sucks I missed yall but I knew I could not make it at 9.