PDA

View Full Version : Costume I'd like to see...

TsukiGuujin
01-02-2003, 01:40 AM
You know, I've seen TONS of Evangelion costumes, but all I've really seen is Reis and a few Asukas (mostly Reis). I'd like to see someone cosplay Misato, Kaji, Ritsuko, and most of all Shinji.

I've seen a couple people in Japan who did some NERV costumes (Commander Ikari and Fuyutsuki, actually) but I've never seen a Shinji, and I'd really love to. I'd do it myself, but...well, I'm a girl. ^^;; I don't think I'd be very good at it.

Thus ends my ranting for now. ^^

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

MikigamiTokiya
01-02-2003, 01:49 AM
For eva they should have more actual eva units. The white prototype ones are really cool looking and even though they'd be a bitch to make If they turned out right it would surely be worth the effort.

Vinya
01-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Well, if you click the "Photos" and enter "shinji" in the search field, you should get some Shinji-cosplay images... And at cosplaylab.com using the search engine (just "shinji" should do) will give you some pictures. ^_^

MargauxZ
01-02-2003, 02:07 AM
I've seen lots of Shinjis! Misatos and Kajis too!

My friend met his current girlfriend at Otakon because he was Kaji, and she was Misato. ^_^

TsukiGuujin
01-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I checked around, and have seen more Shinjis and Misatos now. One Ritsuko....no Kajis though! *wants to see*

I'm actually planning to do a spoof costume from the series, but I'm not telling anyone publicly, or they might copy my idea. ^^;

~~Tsuki~~

DJ(SiC)ness
01-02-2003, 03:54 AM
i made a NERV janitor costume for halloween.

nekochan
01-02-2003, 04:12 AM
lol.. i saw a shinji last year at AX.. a pretty damn good one too.. there are links all over the place for these xD so cool!http://www.anna-neko.nu/mcp/van/kaji-misato.jpg http://www.anna-neko.nu/mcp/van/asukakaji.jpg http://www.anna-neko.nu/mcp/van/eva-cast.jpg

those are all from the same site.. so.. look around.. i'm sure you'll find more.

DJ(SiC)ness
01-02-2003, 05:44 AM
thats eurobeat king

scandia
01-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Dammit, why does the character matchup leading to significant other NEVER work for me? Come to think of it, nothing has worked for me.

Anyhow, I have seen various Misatos. I wanna see more people from Pretear.

Mei Lan Chang
01-02-2003, 12:14 PM
I have seen dozens of Misato's, and I actually did a Ritsuko myself, as did Kaje. I believe we both have pics in our galleries. As I recall, she has a picture with a Kaji. As for Shinji's, I saw several at Ani-magic. If you browse that gallery you are sure to find some a lurking.

soshi
01-02-2003, 03:43 PM
woah. I must be overexposed, I've seen overkill on just about every Eva character. *lol*

Space Invader
01-02-2003, 11:26 PM
I have yet to see a Kaoru (in plugsuit), so I plan on cosplaying as that for Akon ^_____^.

Later on I'd love to make a Sachiel costume (the 3rd angel who attacks in the first episode). Once I get my vacuuform table done, that shouldn't be too much of a problem, ne? ^.-

TsukiGuujin
01-03-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Space Invader
I have yet to see a Kaoru (in plugsuit), so I plan on cosplaying as that for Akon ^_____^.

Later on I'd love to make a Sachiel costume (the 3rd angel who attacks in the first episode). Once I get my vacuuform table done, that shouldn't be too much of a problem, ne? ^.-

EEEEEEEEEE! Kaoru! He's my FAVORITE Eva character. ^^;

You know what would be AMAZING!?

Lilith. Like, Kaoru or Rei as Lilith (because they both are, even if Kaoru isn't for long). I'm actually going to attempt it one of these days, like, when I'm rich. -.- But honestly, it would be incredible...at least I think so.

Thanks to all of you for showing me pics and stuff! ^^

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Morrissey
01-03-2003, 01:30 AM
Someone doing an Ebichu cosplay

Chosuke
01-03-2003, 01:34 AM
<q>I have yet to see a Kaoru (in plugsuit), so I plan on cosplaying as that for Akon ^_____^. </q>

Mother of god. KAORU
My favoritest Eva character ever *-*...You HAVE to put up pics when you're done!

KaitouKurogo
01-06-2003, 11:25 AM
I was waiting in line the the Masq. at AX last year when an excellent Shinji Plugsuit player strolled by...people were actually cheering him from the ledges. ^_^'' At least they appreciated the effort.

Vinya
01-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Space Invader

Iiiiihhh! *squeals* Wannasee! You'd BETTER put some pics up then!

But...

I'd be careful if I we're you. Someone might molest you. So many Kaoru fangirls out there. ^-^;;