PDA

View Full Version : The boringness of it all *yawn* or a request for me to draw something

jen_kat
01-02-2003, 04:45 AM
Might be a semi-rant, but also not...

I'm completely bored, my scanner isn't working right now, and I don't have anything else to do besides going to sleep right now. But I'm not tired, that's the thing. So, I thought I might as well show that I have some kind of artistic inkling lurking in my mind right now, and I happened to have two drawings that I recently did that I have images of on my laptop (where I'm typing from), so I'll plague here with my two most recent bits of work, if not finished ones or best of my work, for that matter. Lucky I got my friend to scan these two for me. How I wish I knew how to use those artsy programs, but I don't, so I stick with pencil, ink, color pencils, and markers.

Kyo - color pencil (http://jen-kat.50megs.com/Illustrations/kyon.jpg)

Then of course when I try to upload the other pic to my site so that I can put the url here, it's says that it's too big... Damn, I wish I had my Corel 10 on my laptop. I guess I'll do that tomorrow, or later today..., and resize and post the other pic up then. *sigh*

Argh... I need inspiration!! It's just not coming to me, and I feel like drawing something, but nothing comes to mind when I get a pencil in my hand.

Hence my next part of this post. I'm not feeling any creative vibes from my brain center, and I was thinking that I wanted to ask if anyone had picture concepts that I could give a try at. And so, here I'm asking if there's something that you want draw, and wouldn't mind me possibly screwing up at, then go on and give me some thing.

All I need is a descript of the scene, who's in it, what anime/game/etc. are they from, and a link or so to a picture that would give me a good idea of how they look like/what they're wearing.

And maybe if I get to working on my site, sometime during the second quarter of school, which comes after finals for me next week, then I'll be doing Web Design as one of my classes, and I can work on my site then, and I'll put up these drawings...

Meh, a mouthful of words all for a very simple thing. How wordy am I? I don't have anything else to do, and I'm blabbing now. So get those ideas coming. PLEASE! I beg you!

*grovel* :p

jen_kat
01-02-2003, 04:46 AM
and of course I can't even write the right title for the thread...

Vinya
01-02-2003, 04:56 AM
Woow, really liked that picture. Even if I (again) have no idea who it is. :( The cats were cute! ^-^

Hmmm.... I've got a tough one for you to draw. Ansem! (from Kingdom Hearts, but I suspect you already knew that...) It's a tough one, because there are absolutely NO images of him online! (Okay, so I haven't found one. Anyone?) So, whaddaya say? Wanna draw Ansem for me? ^_^

jen_kat
01-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Geez, I screwed up again. I should have mentioned who it was. It's Kyo from Fruits Basket...

Sure, I'll give Ansem a try. No worries, I've got a KH book around here somewhere that's got his picture. ^^

jen_kat
01-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Yay, I have the other drawing that I was going to post up...

Sora - pencil (http://jen-kat.50megs.com/Illustrations/Sora_up_down1.jpg)

It's Sora from Kingdom Hearts...
and now, I'll start my attempt at Ansem... ^^V