PDA

View Full Version : March Tac Photoshoot?

Cazeson_Zear
02-09-2005, 11:13 AM
I was wondering if we should have one? For now i will just take a poll and from there one i will decide where to have it, the times and etc. If we have one.

archangeli
02-09-2005, 04:10 PM
If it is anything like last year's TAC, your best bet would be to do it on Saturday. I showed up for a brief stint on Sunday and there were seriously 10 people in costume - not worth any kind of organized photoshoot....

Cazeson_Zear
02-09-2005, 05:42 PM
If it is anything like last year's TAC, your best bet would be to do it on Saturday. I showed up for a brief stint on Sunday and there were seriously 10 people in costume - not worth any kind of organized photoshoot....

You make a really good point. Yeah so if we have this photoshoot it will be on Saturday. Time.... Still thinking...

Elemental
02-09-2005, 09:28 PM
There will be a lot more cosplayers than last year's TAC- just look at December TAC as an example. http://www.lelola.net/misc/dtac2004/index.shtml

If you organize a photoshoot (Or want help organizing one) I'm in, specifically to take photos.

Oh, and Saturday is best, aim for mid-afternoon.

hikarilight
02-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Photoshoot would be a nice idea and saturday will most likely bring most of the cosplayers for maximum usage XD Afternoon will most likely be the best choice as well.

Cazeson_Zear
02-10-2005, 02:51 PM
There will be a lot more cosplayers than last year's TAC- just look at December TAC as an example. http://www.lelola.net/misc/dtac2004/index.shtml

If you organize a photoshoot (Or want help organizing one) I'm in, specifically to take photos.

Oh, and Saturday is best, aim for mid-afternoon.

Thanks Elemental we and you can organize it then. Also pm me with your idea Elemental.

From the looks of things this photoshoot will happen on Saturday, Now i just need a time... Anyone got a good time?

Cazeson_Zear
02-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Sorry for the DP But i still want other to Vote so i know if this is going to happen or not.

Amy the Yu
02-26-2005, 12:13 AM
I know you can't change the title of the poll (since for some reason cosplay.com only lets mod do so), but you can't call it a "cosplay.com" photoshoot. You can call it almost anything else you want, but not that.

If MacTAC is in the same part of the MTCC as last year, it's not a big area. You can see everyone, who's not shopping or at the panel, right there in the hall.

I'd say I'd be in, but unless someone physically drags me over, I seem to miss every photoshoot no matter how much I wanted to go. I have been doing that for over 2 years now, and I still haven't made a single photoshoot without being dragged over. -_-;;

Cazeson_Zear
02-26-2005, 08:00 AM
True you have a point. Yah so this photoshoot is welcome for everyone.

Elemental
02-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Just to let everyone know, I'll be bringing my digital camera and a tripod so we can get some nice shots minus the horrific flash. ^^ Now lets all hope for nice weather.

I'm thinking Saturday, mid afternoon, though the exact time will probably be a little fluid because we don't know when anything is going on yet.

Piru_Chan
02-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah Saturday mid afternoon is a good day to do it. Most out of town atendees would probably be there on Saturday only(like myself). I know I'll be there for that day.

Cazeson_Zear
02-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Just to let everyone know, I'll be bringing my digital camera and a tripod so we can get some nice shots minus the horrific flash. ^^ Now lets all hope for nice weather.

I'm thinking Saturday, mid afternoon, though the exact time will probably be a little fluid because we don't know when anything is going on yet.
Indeed, *Prays for good weather*

Piru_Chan
03-11-2005, 03:39 PM
So do you think that there will be a more specific time or will we just have to hopefully meet up there?

Kurai Deux
03-11-2005, 04:43 PM
If I end up going to mactac (as I plan to) than I'd come to the shoot...but I tend not to watch the time, and end up missing these things -_-;; If this is a go tho, I'll make the extra effort to stare at my watch =P I might need a little dragging too, tho if I see you Amy then I'll attempt to drag you along...or possibly vice versa? XP

Amy the Yu
03-11-2005, 11:22 PM
If I end up going to mactac (as I plan to) than I'd come to the shoot...but I tend not to watch the time, and end up missing these things -_-;; If this is a go tho, I'll make the extra effort to stare at my watch =P I might need a little dragging too, tho if I see you Amy then I'll attempt to drag you along...or possibly vice versa? XP

Sure...we'll plan to drag each other and then both forget. >_> Won't be the first time that happens. -_-;;

You better go. =P Remember, I know where you live (or I've kinda seen it once while half asleep when Chris dropped your sis off after the Posse dinner).

Edgar Strife
03-12-2005, 12:37 AM
Hum sounds like fun. I may arrive around 1-1:30 and I was just wondering if a time has been chosen yet for the photo shoot.

Elemental
03-14-2005, 06:09 PM
We really don't have a specific time plnned. Expect something along the lines of 1ish on, on Saturday.

Danners
03-19-2005, 08:05 AM
I'll be getting to the con around 1:30 (I hope) and will be more than happy to do a mini shoot (5 mins or so) of ANYONE who asks me. As long as I'm not busy with friends or something, just come up to me and ask.

This is me (and no, I won't be with piggy this time) but I'll probably have the cat ears again. My Mugen costume (Samurai Champloo) is still work in progress.
http://boardsandswords.netfirms.com/picturepro/nfpicturepro/displayimage.php?album=27&pos=14

Cazeson_Zear
03-19-2005, 05:33 PM
We really don't have a specific time plnned. Expect something along the lines of 1ish on, on Saturday.

I saw you a couple times there i beileve, you were Gatomon right?
Well if anyone still wishs to have this we can have it tomorrow?