PDA

View Full Version : Costumes you liked?

Chibi_Misao1
02-09-2005, 07:53 PM
I saw this same question in the OhayoCon thread. And I was wondering, what costumes did you guys like at NekoCon7?
My fav. one's are going to have to be the two Chi's that were in the cosplay skit with 'The prop' guy X3
And the other ones was my Reno in the skit I did(I was the Selphie) and then my Reno-chan as Sora =P

GreatSG
02-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Silent Bob is my Hero.

Yagi_Kashura
02-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Silent Bob is my Hero.

Totally. Long live Silent Bob!

MinakoEvans
02-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Pocky man!!! Lol. And alot of the Naruto cosplayers.

Dewprincess
02-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Tails, the really really tall Advent Children Cloud, the Legend of Zelda cosplay group during the masquerade (especially Zelda) and Sailor Luna were really good :) I was also really impressed by the Castlevania cosplayers and their metal on their costumes!

zekitty
02-28-2005, 08:42 AM
I saw this same question in the OhayoCon thread. And I was wondering, what costumes did you guys like at NekoCon7?
My fav. one's are going to have to be the two Chi's that were in the cosplay skit with 'The prop' guy X3
And the other ones was my Reno in the skit I did(I was the Selphie) and then my Reno-chan as Sora =P

Your Selphie voice was sooo fjarking awesome!!! :3 "Rikku! What're you doing? Get up, you're gunna miss the trains!!" XDDD

My favourite skit was definately the two chiis with The Prop Guy. XDDD They were like,

"O.o?"

"o.O?"

">.>..."

"<.<..."

"o.o;"

"o.o;"

XD So kawaii!! I also <3ed the Pocky Lord! Too bad he's not going to cosplay it anymore. :-\ Someone just has to ruin it for everyone. T-T I also liked both of the Castlevania cosplayers (w00tage for Castlevania!), and there was also this guy who was dressed up as SOMETHING (forgive my ignorance ^-^; ) out front of the main Con hotel that was dancing. XDD I wanted to record him with my camera, but the darned thing wouldn't load fast enough! >.<!!

Birdiesama
02-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Just a random question. Does anyone know who the Kyo was at Neckocon? He was a male Kyo that also cosplayed Tsuki I belive :3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/wonderfuljourney/Nekocon%202004/rennkyokyo.jpg

Thats him with a friend o.o

Chibi_Misao1
03-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Just a random question. Does anyone know who the Kyo was at Neckocon? He was a male Kyo that also cosplayed Tsuki I belive :3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/wonderfuljourney/Nekocon%202004/rennkyokyo.jpg

Yesh, I know him XD Don't remember his name though. But like, I can give you his Screen name if you PM me XD!!!

Tohma
03-04-2005, 11:51 PM
My favorites were all the Ninjas and Pirates in the Shonan Jump Ninjas Vs Pirates photoshoot. I also enjoyed digikoomi's Gundam Seed outfits as usual ^_^ And the adorable Gravitation Ryuuichi that I got a picture of on Friday.

hope star
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM

Thats Jacob